Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:43 am

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 3:07 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:27 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:01 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 1:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Into The Unknown

3 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Into The Unknown - Page 7 Empty Re: Into The Unknown

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:40 am

Morrigan's lips parted into a smile for a moment as she felt the wet tongue protrude into her sex. Her pleased smirk wouldn't last as she opened her mouth and let out a moan as her hips rocked back wards and she began to smear her pussy all over Heather's face while she was tongued. She began to pant softly as she nodded to Macha who set the candle down for a moment and slid over to begin expertly massaging Macha's chest.

"That's hah... right... Lick it... hah... like the slut you are... ooohn!"

Sininen giggled at Clyde's words and then looked around as she listened. She knew the place pretty well and when he said dungeon, she tilted her head. "Oh! Oh! I think I know, I think I know where that is!" She said as she began to spin around gleefully and then stumbled dizzily into Clyde before giggling some more. She lifted herself off of Clyde after winking at him again and then pointed.

"siellä! siellä!"

She then began to march slowly towards where the basement door was when she stopped as a loud screeching noise was heard in her ear. She began to speak rapidly in Finnish and her cheeks puffed out as she began arguing with the voice on the other end of the head set.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:57 am

"Really!? For real!?" Clyde would let out excitedly with his eyes opened wide in response to Sininen words, unable to help feeling overjoyed and happy that he had a good chance now of finding Heather and getting her back safely. The news definitely changed Clyde's mood quite a bit as he was far happier and a bit more relaxed now.

"Heh heh... Whoa now. Easy there, kiddo..." Clyde would say to Sininen with a light chuckle and smile as he caught her in his arms when she stumbled into him. Clyde however would then give Sininen a nervous grin when winked at him, noting how adorably cute this girl was and how weird she made him feel when she kissed him due to how young she looked, yet she seemed to be able handle herself like an adult. Sininen was definitely a weird case with how young she looked and how much she was flirting, but It was something Clyde felt he had to put up with and not argue about until Sininen helped him find Heather.

"Ummm...? Okay!" Clyde would say in response to Sininen's words that he honestly didn't understand, completely unaware of her Finnish origins. He would follow behind her until he heard that loud screech noise coming from Sininen, prompting Clyde to suddenly halt in his tracks and look at the girl in rather confused manner while she began to spit out machine gun Finnish while her cheeks cutely puffed out.

"Uhhh... Miss?" Clyde would say nervously from behind Sininen, trying to remain as polite and calm as possible with his guide, prompting Clyde to go up from behind Sininen and bend over towards her, gently tapping on her shoulder twice with his finger while trying his best to give her a sad, puppy dog face that was shadowed lightly from his cowboy hat, trying to silently plead with Sininen to help him faster while trying not to pester her too badly.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:48 am

Heather would continue her muffled whimpers from underneath Morrigan's bare sex, forced to lick at it as she would constantly fight with the restraints that she was locked in at the same time. It was an incredibly humiliating predicament, and in her mind she was just wishing that Clyde or anyone would come down there and break her free, however she had a feeling that that would be quite a while from now and the two weren't nearly done with her after this.

She would continue to lick at the girl's sex desperately as she wouldn't even notice that Macha was massaging at Morrigan's breasts to further the girl's stimulation that Heather was providing. The fact that she was just getting off on top of her at her expense and the other maid was just aiding her along was quite degrading, but as of right now she couldn't do anything about it as she would try to plunge her tongue into her sex, fishing around in it as she let out continuous muffled groans, hating the taste and feeling of the girl rubbing herself all over her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:04 am

As Morrigan was stimulated both by Macha and Heather, she was panting hard. Her eyelids began to flutter and her moans began to increase. She drug her pussy across Heather's face. The atmosphere and the domination was really setting her off and she pushed down her hand and began to stimulate her clit with her own hand. Her body began to shiver and shake as she forced herself into an orgasm.

"Ahh.. ahhh... ah. aahh ooooooh!"

She pulled her hips up enough to spray Heather's face with a splash of hot juices as she then fell forward and smashed her pussy into Heathers face as she calmed down. She then pulled herself up and leaned forward, reaching out to pinch Heather's clit.

"KISS MY ASS AND TELL ME YOU LOVE BEING MY BITCH!"

Morrigan shouted. She then grinned devilishly. "Or next time it won't be my pussy I make you lick."

Meanwhile, Sininen continued to speak in Finnish while CLyde stood around anxiously. The tone had calmed down now though and she seemed to be speaking at a normal, if not slightly contentious pace. She ignored him when she felt him tap on his shoulder. But then when he leaned in and gave him puppy dog eyes, she smiled and paused. She looked up at him then muttered something in Finnish.

She then lifted up her head and looking into his eyes beaming brightly. "Yes, yes! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She said and pated him on the head.

She then reached into her bag and pulled out an oversized lolipop and shoved it into Clyde's mouth before she went back to speaking to the person on the other end in Finnish.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:34 am

Clyde sure as hell couldn't help but be anxious. His lover had been taken right in front of his eyes by two strangers and he had no idea if she was okay. He could only hope they weren't physically torturing her down in that 'dungeon' or wherever they had taken her. That being said, Clyde didn't want to get too pushy with someone who was trying to help him, as hard as that was right now. So Clyde tried his best to give Sininen the hint that they needed to go now with his best attempt at Puppy Dog Eyes to try and persuade her.

When Sininen smiled at him with her brightly beaming eyes, Clyde would return the smile with one of his own, grinning a bit as she apologized and patted him on the head so cutely. It really was hard to get mad at this cute young lady who was going to help him find his beloved Heather. But what Clyde didn't expect was a large lollipop being suddenly being suddenly shoved right into mouth.

"Gakummm!?!?" He'd let out as his eyes opened up wide before they narrowed on the lollipop, frowning at Sininen as she went back to speaking to her contact or whatever. Clyde's patience was wearing thin, normally he'd be a lot more understanding and patient, but it was different right now and would instantly pull out the delicious tasting lollipop out of mouth before reaching out for Sininen's earpiece and pull it out of her ear before trying to grab her wrist, giving her a firm, stern stare into her eyes as he did so, trying to emphasize how serious he was about this right now.

"Alrighty... I damn near tried to be patient but I swear I'm bout to go crazy... I need your help... Right now..." Clyde would say to Sininen with a hint of pleading in his voice. "...Please... I gotta find her. I gotta know she's alright."

Last edited by 621 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:23 am

Continuously being helpless to Morrigan's riding on her face, Heather would just keep her licking at the girl's sex, just hoping for it to be over as soon as she could make it so. The dragging across her face was making it a little difficult to keep up, but with Morrigan pleasuring herself as well as Macha assisting, it seemed it would work anyways.

Finally, the girl would pull her hips up, immediately spraying her juices out onto Heather's face. "Guagh!! Y-Mmm!" Heather would go to talk before the girl would slam her pussy back down on her completely covered face. It wasn't long though before she would pull herself up, pinching at Heather's clit.

"H-haaah~~" Heather would let out, thoroughly humiliated with the girl's juices smeared all over her face before she would hear Morrigan repeat that same demand that she made to her earlier.

"O..ok.." Heather would let out, not wanting to go through another round of whatever Morrigan had planned as she would lift her head up, kissing the girl's right ass cheek before she would grit her teeth, taking it all in her to say the words. "I..I...Love..being your bitch.." She would finally say, turning her head a bit as she bit her lip.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:59 am

Sininen's eyes shot widely as her earpiece was ripped off of her ear. the voice on the other end didn't seem to notice and continued to speak. Sininen's face went dry as she was grabbed by Clyde. she lifted up her hand and pointed down.

"I was getting directions. I was getting directions." She said in the most mono tone her squeaky voice could muster. She shrugged herself off Clyde and picked up her earpice and slid it back into her ear. The voice had not skipped a beat and quickly Sininen spoke and ended the conversation. She took Clyde's hand and began to prance towards the basement, giggling as she skipped. She then began to descend with Clyde into the basement.

Morrigan grinned as she felt Heather's submissive lips on her ass and slid off of the rack wen Heather finally gave in. "That's a good little slut. Finally you're starting to understand. We'll reward you now. Macha!"

"Yes, Mistress."

Macha then slid forward and pushed her face between Heather's legs and began to expertly lick Heather's sex. Morrigan then slid over and removed one of the nipple clamps and began to suckle on Heather's breast.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:09 am

Heather would let out a relieved sigh as Morrigan would slide off the rack. She hoped in her head this was a sign that she would possibly be done, or at least close to it, but in the back of her mind she knew that was a ridiculous hope. She had just basically submitted to her and was completely under her mercy. Hearing her words, Heather would look up, her eyes widening a bit.

"Gh..n..nono y...you don't have to I-Ah..Haaahnn~~" Heather would let out, interrupted by her own moans as she would feel Macha begin to lick at her sex, a surge of pleasure running through her. Soon after, she would feel one of her nipples be relieved of the feeling of the clamp, a sudden jolt of feeling running back through it before it would be sent wild as the girl began to suckle at it, the sensitiveness of it after the clamp had been on for so long just adding in the pleasure as Heather let out a long, loud moan.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:10 am

"Oh! You were? My bad! Clyde would apologize to Sininen with a nervous and slightly embarrassed smile before he felt the sudden touch of her hand grabbing his own, blushing slightly as a result of her grabbing his hand like that, but Clyde wouldn't think too much of it as the two would begin to descend down into the basement, smiling in a far more happier mood as she skipped so pleasantly with him, following behind her as she did so, eager to find Heather and save her.

Clyde was very thankful that he met Sininen, he finally found SOMEONE who was actually helping him within this madhouse full of crazy women. He thought back to what Violate had told him and Heather earlier, "We're all mad here." she said. Violate was definitely right about that, everyone here in this mansion seemed Mad, even Sininen to an extent. But despite all that, Clyde felt he could trust Sininen and more than happy to have found this helpful ally whose name he didn't know.

"So I just wanna say... Thanks for doin' this... Thanks for helping me find My Girl, Missy. I really owe ya for this. I'll do whatever I can to repay you once we find Heather, you got my word on that." Clyde would say to Sininen with a kind, thankful smile to her as they went down the stairs.

"Don't believe I got your name though or even told ya mine, Miss... Name's Clyde... Clyde Gastin..." He'd tell Sininen while he continued to let her lead him into the basement by the hand.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:46 am

Macha continued to suckle and lick Heather's sex expertly, bringing up her hand to tease Heather's clit as well. She'd become very good at it in her time here in the Von Creuzfeldt Estate (Japan Branch) and was indeed letting Heather enjoy the fruits of Macha's labor.

Meanwhile, Morrigan was feeling quite devilish. She released her mouth from Heather's tit, leaving a big trail or saliva on it as she stepped away. She slipped over to a dark part of the dungeon and came back with an odd looking machine in her hand. It had the shape of a gun handle but otherwise was clearly not for shooting bullets. It looked like it was made of plastic and designed for something that some would say would be more sinister. Morrigan brought it forward and ran it along Heather's breast. "How about a little token to remind you of your time here in the dungeon." Morrigan said with a sadistic grin as she pushed Heather's nipple between end of the piercing gun's clamps.

Sininen skipped with delight towards the dungeon as Clyde continued to speak. She more or less was focused on getting to where she needed to be rather than Clyde's words but she stopped and looked up at him when she said he would do anything. Her eyes sparkled. "Yaay! Yaay!" She said and turned her head. "I am the Blue Confection! I am the Blue Confection!" She declared raising her index finger tot he sky triumphantly.

She then turned around and zoomed through the basement until she pushed open the dungeon door open revealing the cage that the three girls were locked behind.

Morrigan snapped her head and narrowed her eyes. But then suddenly she grinned. "I don't know who you are." She said referring to Sininen. "But you can have fun watching me fuck this girl. Macha!"

Macha lifted up her head. "Yes, Mistress."

"Get the strap on."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content