Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Into The Unknown

3 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Into The Unknown - Page 5 Empty Re: Into The Unknown

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:08 am

Heather would catch glimpses of the environment of the room that she was being brought through, the whole area having quite a bit of things here and there that really drove in the fact that the place was indeed a mansion. She would have liked quite a bit to have walked through the corridors on her own will, but unfortunately she wasn't given much of a choice at the moment.

Arriving at the room that it seemed the girls were bringing her to, Heather would gulp, getting quite the bad feeling in the cramped room, only multiplied when Macha would let go of her legs, opening the barred door before closing it behind them. Seeing all the torture devices all over the room, Heather's heart sunk as her eyes remained widened at the sights.

Hearing the words that Morrigan directed at Macha, Heather would let out a gasp, as much as she could with the rag in her mouth as she would let out a muffled yell in horror, shaking her head frantically as she kicked her legs, panicking.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:08 am

"Ah! Hey!" Clyde would let out as Babd released his jewels and suddenly leapt onto his back, coiling her arms around his neck tightly, causing the Texan to gasp a bit for air as he glared at Babd out the corner of his eye, shaking his head and thinking: "What the fuck...?" as Babd gave him all these bizarre masochistic instructions that made Clyde wonder what the hell kind of place he and Heather walked into. Realizing that Violate was right. They were all mad here.

Upon feeling Babd bite down on his ear and begin to suck on it, Clyde would wince slightly before getting a hue of red over his cheeks that was mixed in with flustered embarrassment and sheer anger, he had no time to play Babd's games. A moment after Babd bit down on his ear, Clyde wasted no time in turning himself around until his back faced the door behind him, attempting to ram Babd right into the door behind him as hard as he could before trying to grab her head and keep her chin positioned over his shoulder.

If that worked, Clyde would drop down onto his rear and attempt to deliver his finisher onto Babd, The Lone Star Stunner. Hoping his devastating finishing move would deal enough damage to get Babd off of him.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Macha and Morrigan threw Heather onto the wooden slab and shackled down her wrists so that she couldn't escape before clasping the shackles around her legs as well. At that point, when Heather was secure, Morrigan grinned down devilishly at Heather and pulled the duster out of her mouth. "Alright, bitch." She said as she licked her lips. "Ready for some fun? I know I am! Macha!"

"Yes, Mistress." Macha said and began to pull on the wheel on the rack to stretch out Heather enough so that her body was taught.

Babd, meanwhile, was enjoying herself quite thoroughly in Clyde's grasp. Sucking on the earlobe, she never really got to have a crack at too many boys and she liked how rough they could be. When he jolted backwards and slammed her against the door, she let out a loud moan of pleasure into his ear as her grip loosened a bit. Babd was grabbed and brought forward, her teeth chattering hard in her mouth as she was hit with the stunner. Her eyes widened and she flopped backwards and then her legs spread as a little pool began to form between her. "Y-Yes!" She shivered, though she looked in pain, she also had rosy red cheeks.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Heather would continue to flail around as she was thrown onto the wooden slab. She was fighting as much as she could, but with two against one, she would soon find her wrists shackled, and then her legs. She would keep letting out a muffled yell through the rag before finally Morrigan would remove it from her mouth. Letting out a breath of air through her mouth, She would glare at the girl's, her face reddened before she would hear Morrigan's words.

"F-fuck you! Let me go!! I'm not here to be your fucking toy I have something to do! Im not a fucking Slut like you two!" Heather would let out, constantly shaking her arms and legs from within her restraints, constantly trying to tug against the shackles which wouldn't give any budge. "D-damniit!! I-Haaah!?!?" Heather would let out as her body was stretched out a bit, causing her to widen her eyes and frantically shake her head.

"N-n-n-o!! Let...me..out!!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:05 am

Immediately as Clyde connected with the stunner and Babd and got the girl to release him, a mighty, stiff pain would shoot through the Texan's body as he dropped on the concrete steps of below, flatly on his jean covered ass, causing the Texan's eyes to widen as he cringed in pain, gritting his teeth as his face curled into an agonized expression. "Sssssonova....B-B-B-Bitch!" Clyde clattered with his stuttering teeth as he felt the horrid pain on his rear as he dropped himself on the concrete like an idiot. He really needed to think through actions more often.

With Babd off of him now, Clyde was free to scramble towards the door, but not before he decided to ensure Babd left him alone. Taking a second to rub his rear, Clyde looked down at Babd with a disgust, realizing how big of a masochist she really was after she moaned into his ear when she got struck against the door, along with how she began to leak after he left her sprawled out with the stunner. "Damn you're sick..." Clyde would say before gripping Babd by the hair and going to deliver two straight punches right into Babd's face, striking the bridge of her nose twice, before letting her drop back, leaving her down before going for the door to open forcefully swing it open.

"H-Heather! HEAAATHHHEEEERRRRR!!!!" Howled the mad Texan as staggered into the mansion, looking around frantically to try and spot Heather, unable to see her nor hear her at all as he scanned the large mansion and say many doors and hallways but no clear indication of where the hell to even go or start towards he was lost. "Fuck!" He'd let out frustratedly before stomping down the floor, realizing hope was pretty much lost. He had one other option though.

Turn around Clyde would go find Babd and grab her by the front her hair, pulling her close so that they were face to face, glaring at her as he did so. "Alright shrimp... If you... Want me to stomp on your pussy and hurt you more, you need to tell me where those 2 bitches took my girl, got it!?" Clyde would say before shaking Babd thoroughly to adress the point, hoping she'd comply.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:16 am

Babd was yanked up by the hair and stumbled forward. Her legs were bowed and some juice trickled down them a bit. She had a glassy stare as Clyde held her. Her open mouth panted softly against Clyde's lips and she slowly began to smile. "C-Call me a worthless gutter slut too..." She muttered out her plea. She then pushed her face forward to try and kiss Clyde deeply and force her tongue into his mouth. That would definitely force him to hurt her some more for her insolence. She was a bad girl. She NEEDED to be punished.

While Clyde dealt with the blonde masochist, a figure watched him from down the hall. Her crimson eyes watched in wonder at the scene. She'd been an uninvited guest whose trip to the Von Creuzfeldt Estate (Japan Branch) just happened to coincide with Heather and Clyde's visit.

"Maki! Maki!" She whispered into a small ear piece. "It's like, it's like a play. All the people on the stage are coming and going! She lifted up the bag she was carrying and gave it a shake. "I wonder, I wonder if I have enough goodies for this mission!"

Down in the dungeon, Morrigan and Macha were examining their captive. Now that she was free of the duster, she was being quite loud and obnoxious. Morrigan grinned and grabbed a small knife. She held it up so Heather could see. "You will be... when we're finished. Go on... struggle... no one here cares how loud you scream!" Morrigan then ran the knife swiftly up Heather's body to cleanly cut her shirt and bra and expose her naked breasts to the cool dungeon air. "Macha!"

"Yes mistress." Macha stepped to the side and reached for something while Morrigan leaned in and bit down on one of Heather's breasts and began to suck on it hard. "Give me a little treat and I'll give you something in return slut." Morrigan said in between sucks.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:41 am

Heather would continue frantically tugging at her restraints, groaning at every pull before she would suddenly freeze as Morrigan pulled out the small knife. She would blink a few times, slightly stunned before the girl would cut at her top and bra, exposing her breasts as she did. Heather would blush deep at the action before she would register Morrigan's words, driving in further her frustration as a shiver ran through her from the cool air.

"N..no you'll let me go now! Or..Kh when I get out of this you're DONE!" She would let out, glaring at the girl in anger before she would lean down, biting on her breast and sucking hard on it. "Ah-haah..s..s..stop that!Wh..where do you get off..calling ME a slut!?" Heather would let out, trying to hold back her moans from the girl sucking on her breast as she would keep trying to pull at her restraints, having no such luck in the matter in either case.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:06 am

As Clyde yanked up Babd, he would keep a bitter scowl on his face as he glared at her with frustration, anger and fear as he demand for the masochist blonde to tell him where they took his beloved Heather, ignoring those pants against his lips, his mind was far too focused on something far more important to him. Clyde however, did not get the answer he sought when Babd told him to just call her a worthless gutter slut before suddenly and unexpectedly planting a deep kiss upon the Texan's lips, snaking her moist tongue right into his mouth, causing his eyes to widen and his grip on her hair to falter slightly, taken off guard by the arousing kiss for only a moment before his eyes narrowed darkly at Babd, his tongue remaining unresponsive against hers as she kissed him.

With a deep scowl towards what she chose to do instead of telling him where Heather was, Clyde would bite down on Babd's lower lip for a moment before he pulled his head back sharply away then whip it forward to try and deliver a hard headbutt to Babd's face, glaring angrily at her as he did so.

"You Are A Stupid Worthless Gutter Slut!" Clyde would yell out to Babd with eyes full of anger and frustration, clinching his fists tightly before winding his right arm before swinging it forth, trying to drive his fist right up into Babd's stomach with a fierce uppercut. If that worked, Clyde would try to follow up by lifting up his leg with the knee bent before thrusting it out forth to deliver a hard thrust kick right between Babd's perky breasts with great force, hoping to send the smaller girl through the open doorway and knock her down inside the mansion.

If Clyde managed to down Babd inside the mansion, he would quickly march towards her, looking down at her with a bitter scowl. "This what you want, ya crazy-ass bitch!?" Yelled Clyde as he attempted to grab Babd's legs and hoist them up before trying to stomp away at her crotch, not taking his time to grind down on her, but instead stomp down hard on her pussy with 4 stiff shots before letting her legs flop down to the mansion floor.

"Pathetic Whores like you who take away The Woman I Love don't deserve to touch me like that! I ain't here to play your stupid games or beat the shit outta you so you can go cream yourself, ya sick bitch! Don't fuck with me!" Roared the enraged Texan before he bent down to retrieve his switchblade knife within his boot, trying to straddle Babd and grab ahold of her neck while holding the knife close to her cheek, gazing into her eyes with a vengeful, possessed look full of demented rage and madness.

"Ya best tell me where have they've taken her... Tell me... Or this will be the last time you ever Live Out your sick-ass fantasies, ya stupid cunt..."
Muttered Clyde with a hateful glare towards Babd, not seeing or noticing the person down the hall watching him as he held the knife close to her cheek while keeping a tight grip on her throat, gazing into her eyes with a evil-looking scowl.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Morrigan lifted her face from Heather's breast and let a string of saliva drip down ontop of Heather's nipple before turning her head and grinning at Hetaher. She snapped her hand out and sharply slapped the gril across the cheek. "You're enjoying it. I can tell." She said with a sinister grin. Soon Macha was back and she lifted up a pair of nipple clamps.

"Go ahead." Morrigan said and Macha then clamped the nipple that Morrigan was sucking on. She then looked at Morrigan who nodded. Macha then leaned in and took Heather's other breast and began to suck on it. as hard as she could before clamping the clip on Heather's other Nipple. Morrigan then slipped away and grabbed a riding crop and smacked it against the palm of her hand looked at Heather. "Mmmm... are you going to moan for me, slut?" She said and pushed the riding crop up in between Heather's legs.

"Ahhhn, yessss!" Babd squealed as her lip was bit. When she was hit in the head and told she was worthless, she moaned again. "Y-yes, just like that!" She beamed brightly. As Babd was thrashed by Clyde she was moaning and writhing, barely even acknowledging as Clyde screamed at her. She was in blissfully heaven.

Each time Clyde stepped down on Bab's pussy,a squishy, sloshing noise was made. Cum dripped from her stained panties with each new stomp and her eyes watered as she was pleasured by Clyde.

Babd gasped as she had the knife pressed against her cheek. She looked glassy eyed at Clyde and smiled, drool dripping down the other side of her cheek. "Y-yess... ooohnnn. S-So wonderful...' She groaned as Clyde spoke.

The pink haired, crimson eyed Finn named Sininen Karl walked towards Clyde as he mercilessly beat Babd. She pulled something out of her bag and plopped it into her mouth. She began chewing on it. She wore a bright smile on her face. After a few seconds, she took out something else from her bag and then pulled out what she had been chewing on and wrapped it around the other piece of 'candy'. Sininen then brought her hand up and snuck it into her hair and pulled out what looked like a small microchip and stuck it into the blob.

She set down her back when she was close to Clyde and reached inside of it and pulled out a small remote. Walking up to Clyde without making a sound, she lifted up the blob and pushed it up against the back of Clyde's neck. "Slowly remove yourself, slowly remove yourself from the young lady unless you want to go boom-boom, hehe." Sininen said with a soft giggle that flowed out after her sweet and high pitched voice.

Last edited by 445 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:50 pm

"Gh..." Heather would let out as Morrigan lifted her face from her breast. The feeling of her saliva still dripping down on her nipple was causing Heather to clench her teeth and groan out, that grin frustrating her more than anything before she would feel the hard slap across her cheek. She would let out a yelp, keeping her head turned for a few seconds before she heard the girl's words.

"Kh..Hell no..I told you I'm not like you I don't want your fucking--" Heather would let out before she would see Macha step back over to them with the clamps in her hands. "Wh...What the hell is..Th-that better not be what I think it is!" Heather would let out, shaking her head and frantically struggling within her restraints before Macha would clamp the nipple that Morrigan was just working on.

"Gh-Haaagh!! Y-youuu!! D-damniit!!" Heather would let out from the painful feeling before she would feel the hard sucking on her other breast, sending her body in a confused state of pain and pleasure before she would just clamp that nipple as well, doubling the pain. Heather would scream out from the feeling, almost not hearing Morrigan's words as she brought out the riding crop.

"Haahhn~ F-fuck you!" Heather would let out as she felt the riding crop press between her legs, her dress bottom riding up with the crop, giving her the full tickling sensation. She would bite her lip, trying to restrain any audible reaction to the pain and the feeling between her legs as to not give Morrigan the satisfaction she wanted, but it was getting harder and harder to do so.

Last edited by 1905 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next