» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Despite The Aftermath

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Despite The Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: Despite The Aftermath

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:18 am

An argument had now erupted between between Heather & Clyde, which only made Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway grin in gleeful satisfaction as she saw the two people she hated most going against eachother, noting how much Heather wanted Chesna as her doctor, Kelly felt that she had stumbled on something and felt that she could use something against both Heather and Clyde much later to tear them apart further while causing more pain to Heather. This plan however would have to wait as Babel was already whisking them away, instead Kelly would just take her time to grin at Heather as the two went away, noting how bad Clyde was making her feel. Her work was done for now and she allowed Babel to take her away into the night.

Meanwhile, upon hearing Heather's verbal jab about price being the only thing he cared about, Clyde's stern demeanor would falter quite a bit as Heather's words hit him hard, no longer knowing if he was really having this argument for Heather's sake anymore and instead just worried about how much he'd have to pay afterwards. It hit him hard and made him question his own mentality, all before Heather continued to talk about how Kelly early killed and that Chesna had saved her... All while doing her thing of course. The thought of Heather nearly dying while being out of it was just horrible for Clyde, who could not protect her at the time.

Even after making those purposely hurtful remarks about getting drunk and smoking again, Clyde remained silent as Heather only made him feel guilty for the way he was acting. Selfish and afraid. He didn't want anyone other than himself touching Heather but was just as afraid of people like Chesna to take advantage of him as well. He feared that someone like her could return him back to his old state and that he'd be more than willing to betray Heather if the temptations of the flesh got to him. He wanted Heather and himself to runaway from these dilemma's and temptations rather than fight them.

But the worst feeling though came when Heather began to tear up, hanging her head down like that, Clyde felt horrible. "If... You want to go with Doc Matu... Go ahead... I'll pay the bill... Won't stop you..." He'd tell her before staggering back into the ambulance, crawling back inside to search for a roll of bandages that he would proceed to wrap them around his head to cover his wound, not bothering with the stitches he most likely needed. He was sick of doctors and sick of hospitals but he couldn't leave her. "...I'm going with Doc Thea and The Driver Lady... But I want us in the same room... Don't worry though... I won't say nothin'. I'll keep quiet."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:42 am

As the conversation went on between the two, Heather could feel where it was going. She felt like she had somehow offended Clyde in a big way and this was just going to keep spiraling downward and that was the last thing that she wanted to happen. She regretted taking her own stand and felt like it was a mistake to go with her gut as Clyde continued talking. That was until she heard his next words.

"Ah...I...can pay for myself." Heather would say, watching Clyde in surprise as he climbed into the ambulance before searching around for that roll of bandages. "Aah..th-that should be fine I hope..Thank you Clyde..I wish you'd go with her too but..It's your choice. I just hope that other doctor treats you well." Heather would say nodding her head.

She would let out a sigh of relief that it seemed conflict was avoided..or just changed for the better in the end. She looked over at Chesna and then at Thea, nodding her head feeling that she made the right choice even with all the circumstances.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:50 am

Thea understood times of treatment were stressful, even between lovers. But these two, this argument was unending and downright insulting to Thea. She tried to remain in the background as much she could, but she could not let Clyde root around on his own. His condition was obvious. Stepping back, she quickly pulled out and set up a wheelchair, "Here, sit. Let me at least take care of that wound." Thea sighed, "The pervert is right in that I never completed medical school. I'm not a doctor, but I've got a long list of patients who appreciated my services, and not a one of them I... molested like that drug addict weirdo." She glared at Chesna before turning back to Clyde, "I've worked everything from gout to gunshot wounds... man I've patched up a lot of gunshot wounds... And I've been at the Friction infirmary for months. I know my stuff, and I'll be supervising your care alongside the staff of this hospital. You'll be fine with me."

She dabbed a bit of gauze on Clyde's cut and glared back at Kelly and Babel, "And what on earth are you two doing? Can't you see that woman is hurt?" Three patients, not a one of which wanted the same thing. This was going to be like herding cats. Thea really hoped the nurse she sent off for the hospital staff was coming back really soon. She needed to go save Kelly, as irritating as she was, but she needed to get Clyde's cut at least down to a manageable level of bleeding.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:12 am

The pill did quite nicely to dampen the loud voices that were yelling between them. She then looked to Clyde. "I'm only interested in er anatomy, I take no personal pleasure in it." She said flatly. "And you could go with the quack but I'm certain that I probably know your bodies better than you do. That's the sort of commitment you can expect from me." She then sighed and turned away. This was far too much effort for ... whatever she hoped to get out of this. She should be back home in a pool of her own juices hopped up on an upper and forgetting about the world. But no. Instead she was fighting with some girl who pretended to be a doctor and three people she found extremely annoying. "And for the record, I didn't overcharge you. You obviously have no idea how expensive it is to keep someone in a hospital for a month... whatever..."

Chesna reached into the ambulance and pulled out some gauze, rubbing alcohol and other supples and sat them next to Heather and began to clean up her cuts. While she cleaned Heather up, she looked at Thea. "His bullet wound was already treated so get out of here, quack."

Babel stopped when she was addressed. She spun around with Kelly in her arms and opened her mouth and hissed at Thea. "Don't address me like that, Mortal! This sack of flesh is my ghoul and I will do with her what I will. Those cuts are there so that I can feed off her delicious blood! Stop me again and you'll face the wrath of the Babel Gilles d Rais, Mistress of La Borde!"

Nikolette was not sure what to do once the fighting broke out. She stepped away until the dust cleared and looked at Thea trying to give orders. She screatched the back of her head. "This is sure somethin, eh, Ms. Beckett? I guessI better help out a bit. Sorry, Mr. Gastin but it's fer yer own good." Nikolette would try and heft Clyde up and plop him down in the wheel chair. The Serb had always been pretty strong and she was bigger than Clyde and figured she could manage to wrangle him to the wheel chair.

If she managed that, she would look at Kelly and Babel and sigh. "Guess I'll go make sure those two don't kill themselves either. Babel ain't hurt but Ms. Conway ain't lookin so good."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:04 pm

Clyde had backed down from objecting Heather's desire to be treated by Chesna, feeling rather self-loathsome for being so selfish that he was denying Heather the medical care that she wanted. Was he really that selfish about who touched her? Was he afraid she'd leave him for someone who can satisfy her more? So many inner questions that made him barely responsive until Heather finally spoke.

"Said I'll pay."
He'd mutter to Heather firmly, not snapping at her, but sounding somewhat bitter, which was plain to see with the clear frown on his face as he staggered away from the ambulance before Nikolette suddenly grabbed him, starting to blush red with embarrassment as the European girl with the southern accent picked him so easily, making him feel like a child. "Ah... Hey now lady... I Ain't no lil' kid..." He'd tell the taller girl as she plopped him down on the wheel chair before Thea began to treat his wound carefully, wincing a bit as she dabbed gauze over his cut before hearings her words regarding her long list of patients and before she called Chesna a Drug Addict Molester who claimed to be only interested in Heather's anatomy rather than personal pleasure.

"Ow...Ow Ow...Take no personal pleasure my ass! The inside of your dress says otherwise! Ow! What kind of a condition makes you start humping people left and right? Wait... Is that why you kissed me?" Clyde would say before shaking his head, forgetting that Thea was trying to do her thing. "Never mind... And if $100,000.00 for a month ain't overcharging I don't know what is! I'm startin' to think you're the real quack around here... I thank ya for takin' me to Tokyo but you're a lil' to crazy to be my doctor... Doc Thea all the way! She's free!" He'd say with a confident nod before looking at Heather curiously. "Speakin' of free... Heather.... Why did you pick the expensive doc? Especially one that is actually tired of us..." Clyde would ask while of course keeping his eyes fixated on Chesna's hands as best he could.

"Oh She Totally is a molester!! I should know because Bonnie and Ms.Sunderland here, just let her haul me away!! And I was Pretty Much Unconscious during the whole thing!" Kelly would exclaim loudly as she tried to get the others to hear her from afar as Babel made off with her, hearing the voice of Thea calling out to them, Kelly's facial expression would change drastically into one that practically said. 'Yes! She understands!'. But of course Babel had other ideas, wanting to feed off the little blood that Kelly had left in her body. "Mistress of La Borde?" Kelly would ask in a rather confused manner before shaking her head and looking down towards Babel.

"Babel... I really need a doctor..."
Kelly would plead before looking over towards the group and suddenly yelling out. "WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!?!? I just want these accursed thumbtacks out of my back!!!" Kelly would cry out before looking over towards Nikolette.

"You! You there with the stupid accent... Please help!" Kelly would plead to her, not really up for directly disobeying Babel herself for fear that she would leave her like last time.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:17 am

Heather would look over at Thea, watching her begin to take care of Clyde placed on the wheelchair by Nikolette. She would hear him argue with her, insisting that he would pay for her and she would let out a sigh. "Fine. I can't win in an argument with you like this." Heather would let out as she shook her head. In her mind she was happy to see that Thea was actually helping him out well, wanting him to get the treatment he needed. However as she heard Thea's words abut Chesna, she would block them out, not wanting to deal with the bantering between the doctors.

She would look over at Chesna as she sat near her, and would click her tongue a bit. "Sorry, now I know how you feel with the arguing around you.." Heather would let out, relaxing herself before Chesna began cleaning up her cuts with the rubbing alcohol. "Sh-shit! Ah..." Heather would let out at the stinging, clenching her eyes tight as she tried to deal with the stings.

Right after though, she would hear Clyde continuing on, keeping her head down and trying to block it out at much as she could, but with all that he was saying, she just couldn't. "Damnit Clyde..is money all that matters to you!? I'd like to choose my doctor and I pick the one that I trust! The one that's already DONE good for us. You can do what you want and I hope that doctor does wonders for you, but let me do what I feel is the best option ok??" Heather would let out before turning to Chesna again.

"Again...sorry about all this. I might..get pissed with how you are, and you still aren't getting off for what you did, but I do appreciate..everything else." Heather would say to her before she would hear Kelly's yelling, causing her to let out another sigh. "Get her SOMETHING to shut her up please! Just do it far away from me. I kicked her ass earlier and I don't really feel like doing it again."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:59 am

Thea raised an eyebrow at Chesna, "That's no excuse. And... wait, he actually HAD a bullet wound? And you TREATED it?" Thea's brow furrowed, "I do not believe that for a second." Thea gave an exasperated sigh, "Alright, this is a mess. Whatever disgraceful school accidentally gave you a PhD must have taught you something, so... Truce for now? So long as you are not abusing these folk, let's just get them stabilized and out of this mess?"

Thea sighed, "Mr. Gastin, I'm not actually a doctor per se. I will be coordinating your treatment with the doctors of this hospital, though." Thea turned toward Heather, "I'll see if I can get her to calm down... or sedate her. Beatings come if neither of those suffice."

Thea waved Nikolette back, "You, you're handy. I need you to help me with Mr. Gastin's wound here. I'll go see if I can deal with the psychopath and the screamer. I'm used to that sort of thing. Don't worry. Just keep pressure on it with this gauze. Bleeding will subside, tape a fresh piece of gauze on with this. Gloves here. Use them. Be right back." Thea took off in a run after Babel and Kelly.

Whatever Babel meant to do with Kelly, it clearly would not bode well for her. As irritating as Kelly might be, Thea could not let a patient come to harm like this. "You, stop." Thea commanded. She pursed her lips. It was not smart, but it seemed like the best, quickest way to get Babel out of the picture was to provoke her. Thea had enough sedatives to bring down a horse. If she could get close to Babel and restrain her enough to stick her, she could treat Kelly. Quickest way to do that was to intrude on her power fantasy. Thea adopted her best sneer, "You're not the mistress of anything, shorty. You're on my turf." Thea narrowed her brow, "Vampires aren't real, by the way. It's medically impossible." Thea kept her hands close to the syringes in her pocket, hoping she could get Babel mad enough to strike.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:49 pm

"I'm a doctor." Chesna stated plainly. "You're not anything. Who cares what you believe." She then looked as Thea offered a truce. "Whatever." She said and turned her head to look at Heather. "I've been doing my job the whole time." She continued to patch up as the girl continued to yell. "If you want to thank me then shut up so I can patch you up in peace."

"Thank ya!" Nikolette said with a grin as Thea rattled off what to do. She nodded and gathered her supplies and did what she could. "Oh, I read a book on it once so I got all that covered, doc. Er... Ms. Beckett!" She then began to bandage Clyde up as Thea had said. "Just hold still an try not ta fuss so I can get ya patched up, Mr. Gastin!"

Babel stopped suddenly as she was accused of not really being a vampire. She spun around with the limp Kelly on her back. She opened her mouth and hissed at Thea before dropping Kelly like a sack. "How dare a lowly mortal question a mistress of the night!" She declared with a bright grin. "Ghoul!" She said, trying to get Kelly to do her work. "Take care of this skin sack! Then you can feast on her blood and regain your strength!"

Babel then looked at Kelly and realized the girl was probably not in the condition to do anything. "Haha!" She laughed. It was all she could do. "Fine!" She said with a delighted tone. "For once you can see the true power of your Mistress!" Babel then ran at Thea with her moth open and her teeth ready to chomp down on the girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:36 am

Sparring verbally with Chesna was beneath Thea. She let the drug addict's barbs stay. Thea had more important thinks to take care of.

While walking backwards, Thea waved at Nikolette, "Thank you. Anything happens, just yell. I'll be right there." Thea hoped the help would get here soon to relieve Nikolette but, given the way her luck tended to go, it would be a while. She regretted sending the nurse away, but she also regretted being only given ONE nurse to greet this group.

That said, there were only supposed to be two injured parties and zero psychopaths or creepy rapists.

Thea stared at Babel as she seemed to thrust the wounded Kelly forward. "Seriously?" Babel realized that would not work, but her energy was undeterred. She charged forward... leading with her face, trying to chomp at Thea. As the wannabe vampire closed the distance, Thea reared back and aimed to nail her in the face with a powerful jab.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Babel watched as Thea decided to throw a punch. The vampire barely blinked and seemed to even lead with her face. She opened her mouth even wider, intent on catching the fist right between her teeth and chomping down right on Thea's hand. Fist blood would still be pretty tasty and she could definitely use the pick-me-up after being denied at the hospital.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next