» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Despite The Aftermath

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Despite The Aftermath - Page 3 Empty Re: Despite The Aftermath

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:47 am

With Kelly's hand removed from the situation, Chesna began to lick and suck and nibble and bit at Heather's neck, sloppily as she was prone to do. She then felt Heather try and pull her away and gave a small, yet defiant grunt and tried to keep her fingers inside of Heather.

Nikolette furrowed her brow at the mad woman yelling at her. "Alright now!" She said back at the girl. "This is mah first rodeo an I gotta concentrate on the road. I'll pull this bugger over if I haveta though!" She said sternly and then grinned as she jerked the ambulance into the parking spot for the hospital and turned off the engine, pretending like she would come back there and sort out all the shenanigans herself.

But whens he popped out of the car, she stopped and saw a familiar face. "O-Oi!" She called out. "I know you, c'mere for a second! If yer not busy, why dontcha come an help me out with a lil sticky situation?"

Nikolette then shut the door and the Ambulance was still for a long moment before the back door clicked and swung open. There, instead of Nikolette was a petite looking girl dressed in a white wintery garb with a bright smile on her face. It was Kelly's mistress of the Night, Babel Gilles de Rais.

"Heya, Fleshbags!" She chirped cheerfully.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:25 am

Hearing the voice of some random woman with a southern accent was like listening to a really bad song for Kelly Conway. As if she didn't have to put up with the stupidity of The Gastin Twins enough, she gets some redneck driver who wants to butt heads with her. Kelly just wasn't in the mood for a headache, not with how sore most of her body already was. "Wish you would, bitch!" Growled Kelly as she laid herself against the front wall of the ambulance, rubbing the side of her head as the vehicle suddenly stopped.

"Hey! Driiiivvveerrrr!!!" Exclaimed Kelly angrily as she grew impatient with waiting for someone to open the ambulance door until finally they were swung open by none other than Babel Gilles de Rais, whom Kelly would see instantly, her face lighting up once she saw her mistress. "B-Babel!?!?" Kelly would let out, no longer in a harsh bitter demeanor as she looked at Babel with eyes wide open, so happy to see her. So happy that she rose to her feet and began to scramble towards the back of the vehicle, purposely stepping on Clyde's rib cage.

"G-Guhh!!" Clyde would grunt out in horrid pain as his sore ribs that Nha and Sha had damaged were further abused by The Ghoul whose action would send Clyde reeling from the ambulance, down onto the hard cement below, cursing Kelly through his gritted teeth, who was now currently leaping towards Babel, lunging at her, most likely taking her to the ground where she'd begin to cuddle with her mistress.

"B-Babel!! Its...Been too long..."
Kelly would mutter tearfully as she rested her head upon the Vamp's bosom affectionately, showing a sweet smile that had been hidden the entire day which had thus far gone entirely wrong for Kelly. But the pain of loss seemed to dwindle for The Ghoul now as she forgot about her enemies and went to hug her master affectionately.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:57 am

As Heather struggled from Chesna's grasp, she would hear the girl's small grunt before her refusal in letting go of her, keeping her fingers inside her. She would feel the girl begin to suck and nibble at her neck sloppily, though it would send quite the chill and sensation through her. While she was glad to get out of Kelly's strangling, she was still stuck in this predicament. "What..are you...l..let go...get out of there.." Heather would let out, shuffling her legs around as she kept trying to push herself away from Chesna, trying to slip to the side.

She almost wouldn't even hear the Nikolette as she would exit the ambulance before that long wait that seemed like an eternity. She would look around for someone to get her out of the situation she was in, trying to hold herself back from giving into Chesna's pleasuring, biting her lip each time a moan tried to escape.

Eventually, the back doors would open and she would hear a voice she didn't recognize before seeing Kelly get quite a bit excited, sending Clyde to the outside of the ambulance with her step. "Gh..ah-no!" Heather would let out at the sight, moving her body around and trying to get away from Chesna more and more, just trying to get off from on top of her so she could get her hand and fingers away from her sex as it was just waiting to burst from her touch.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:27 am

Babel was rather shocked to see Kelly but when the beat up girl came at her and showed such wonderful affection, her eyes beamed, tough her smile did not change. She let out a small 'oof' when she was nearly tackled to the ground but hugged Kelly tightly against her chest and nuzzled her hair.

"I thought you got killed by an angry mob or something, meat sack." Babel said with a grin. "But then I saw the TV and it looked like you were just tenderizing yourself up." Babel stroked Kelly's hair. "Making yourself nice and delicious for your Mistress, what a good Ghoul! Mistress is pleased! This human house of blood is filled with useless insolent people not fit for a Queen of the Night! When I tried to get some of their bags of blood they tried to tell me I couldn't unless I was sick and needed a transfusion! But I'm immortal so I could never be that injured." Babel continued to grin as she gave her cute monologue and purred against Kelly. "But you knew your Mistress needed to be fed!" Babel then pulled Kelly to arms length and grinned at her as she looked Kelly in the eyes, the faint sparkling of her eyes hinting at longing for her ghoul. Babel reached out her hand and slid it along Kelly's neck and licked her lips. "Give me a taste, your Mistress commands it!"

Chesna, meanwhile was struggling with Heather as she tried to pull her away. "Just... hurry up and give me a sample, then I'll let you go." Chesna said as she tried desperately to get a few last thrusts from Heather to finish her off. Licking her way up Heather's neck and going to suck on the girl's earlobe. Chesna just needed a sample and as dull and apathetic as Chesna was, she could be singularly focused like a pig hunting a truffle when she set her mind to getting something. She hadn't even noticed the door being open or even Kelly stomping off or pretty much anything except what she was trying to get after.

Nikolette, had fidgeted with Babel and watched as Kelly burst out. She looked as the two embraced. "Aww, well ain't that just somethin." She said but things then suddenly got weird. "Eh... um... Maybe you should save that for the uh..." Nikolette turned and saw what was going on in the ambulance. She blushed at the scene. "H-hey, there's people watchin ya know! And... ya'll are like, way hurt!" Nikolette sighed. "I'll.. go get the professionals? I thought that frisky doc was supposed ta know what ta do though... aside from the patients I mean..."

Last edited by 445 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Within Babel affectionate embrace, Kelly was officially happy again. Even as she heard the words of the insane so-called-vampire, speaking about how the TV made it appear like she was tenderizing herself. Upon hearing this, Kelly would shake her head within Babel's bosom, inadvertently nuzzling herself against her as while her long blonde hair was stroked by Babel. "N-No Babel... I was trying to destroy my enemy." She'd admit bluntly before hearing the rest of Babel's words that made Kelly sigh softly, smiling at Babel's words and small story, she hadn't changed one bit since they last say eachother, and that only made Kelly smile more, at least until Babel began to demand for blood.

It was upon hearing Babel's command for blood that Kelly finally did frown, for she had no desire to lose anymore blood, even though she wanted to make Babel happy. Kelly had been bleeding all over enough already, her forehead was cut, her nose busted, her mouth a bit bloody and of course her back was covered in thumbtacks. "Babel... I don't think... Im bleeding enough as it is... Im hurting... Really badly..." Kelly would tell Babel somberly, practically apologizing that she couldn't fulfill the wish of her mistress.

"Blame... The whore in the ambulance... And her toy on the ground... They're responsible for what happened to me..." Kelly would mutter to Babel before turning her gaze towards her fallen enemies, blaming Heather and Clyde for her pain and not being able to please her mistress, even though secretly, Kelly was in fact hoping to actually use Babel against the fallen duo and do what she could not at the moment, which she felt would be easy enough since Heather down and being held by Chesna, while Clyde was barely conscious and on the ground, holding his bleeding forehead, dazed on the ground.

Kelly's attention would then tun to Nikolette as she heard her speak, instantly glaring at the girl as she spoke. "The Doctor is useless! Hurry and get me out of here! I want this fucking thumbtacks out my back!!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:05 pm

"Wh-what!? A s...sample!?" Heather would let out, still trying to struggle away from Chesna's grasp. "H..hell no!" Although she was refusing with all she had, from her exhaustion from the match that she was just a part of and the fact that she was just nearly choked out by Kelly, it was hard for her to escape from the girl.

She would hear Kelly's talk with Babel, talking about her and Clyde. She would grit her teeth, knowing something was going on but as much as she tried to go after them, Chesna was holding her back. She would feel her lick up her neck before sucking on her earlobe, sending a shiver through her before she would feel Chesna thrust her fingers into her sex a few more times.

"Aaaaaahn~~ God...Damnit!" Heather would yell out in a frenzy of frustration and pleasure as she was unable to hold herself back, bursting onto Chesna's hand, letting her juices out. "Fucking...hell.." Heather would let out through her heavy breaths, looking back as far as she could, obviously to no avail, to try and look at Chesna "O..k...you bitch....now...let go.." Heather would let out, though she could feel her energy was drained.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:02 am

Chesna could feel Heather wriggling with pleasure and suddenly when she felt Heather burst, Chesna didn't even hesitate to remove her hand. She tried to shove Heather off her and pull a petri dish from her coat and get Heather's cum inside of the dish before closing it and pulling out another one. She scooped some of her own dripping cum and placed the mixed juices in a second pertri dish before closing and returning it as well. Then she began to suck the remaining juices off her fingers and laid there like a lump, groaning in slight pleasure.

"nnn... for your cooperation I might be willing to give you a discount on my services..." She muttered and closed her eyes while she sucked on her fingers.

Babel, watched as Kelly remained affectionate. She grinned down at Kelly who tried to use her to get back at her rivals. WHile she had no idea of the situation that Kelly was trying toput her in, she did know exactly what she wanted. "How dare they try and damage a Mistress of the Night's property!" She exclaimed with a grin. She then looked down at Kelly with a gleam in her eye."But shame on you, ghoul! You bring dishonor to your mistress by not being strong enough to get too tenderized and leaving nothing for her to sup on! She will take what she desires and if the Ghoul is weak, then she is not worthy!" Babel ten grinned widely, opened her mouth and went to chomp down on Kelly's neck.

Nikolette meanwhile, furrowed her brow at Kelly's attitude. "Obviously if yer healthy enough to throw a fit at someone who is lookin ta help then ya ain't so bad off!" She huffed. "I'll go get the darn doc, then!" She exclaimed and turned to go get a real doctor.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:59 am

Hearing how Babel began to address her enemies, Kelly would continue to grin as she hid part of her face within Babel's chest, snickering slightly at the thought of sicking her mistress upon the fallen duo of Heather and Clyde and finish them off. At least that was what Kelly hoping would happen until Babel turned her attention back on her and began to tell her how she was bringing dishonor to her mistress by not being strong enough. That statement Kelly hard as she looked at Babel, eyes opened wide in disbelief, feeling weak enough as it was for losing but not any better that she was being blamed for not being able to satisfy Babel properly, hearing her last few words before Kelly tried to interject.

"B-Babel... Wait..." She'd let out before a sudden chomp on her neck by Babel made Kelly's eyes grow wide as she released a silent gasp, tearing up slightly as she felt Babel's teeth sink into her skin, drawing a hint of blood from The Ghoul's weakened neck as she began to slip into unconsciousness, fainting from shock, in addition to loss of blood and the adrenaline that had kept her going in the ambulance during her brief fight with Heather and Clyde, the latter still laying dazed on the pavement, holding his ribs and forehead, watching as Kelly's head tilted back as Kelly bit her, releasing a soft crying moan as she began to fade.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:40 am

As Chesna finally removed her hand from Heather's pants, Heather would roll with the shove that Chesna gave her, lying down on the floor of the ambulance as she wouldnt pay attention to the girl's sorting of their juices in the petri dishes. She would just remain lying there, catching her breath as she would let out a few small moans before finally calming down, gritting her teeth.

"Y..your services?? I..think I had..enough of your..service already." Heather would let out, groaning a bit as she would reach up for the seats, pulling herself up to sit down on it, completely exhausted. "Guh...my body..feels like it's on fire." Heather would let out. Her struggles had aggravated her wounds, sending the pain and soreness through her body that she suffered through the match right back into her.

She would hear Kelly and Babel's little conversation, glancing over as Kelly would get bitten by the other girl, causing her to begin to slip into unconsciousness. Heather would just shake her head, letting out a groan. "I swear...This ambulance is straight out of the twilight zone.." Heather would let out before looking around, not seeing Clyde anywhere before remembering he had been kicked out earlier. "Wh...Clyde!" Heather would say in a panic, looking out of the ambulance again and at him lying there, dazed on the pavement. She would let out a sigh of relief that he hadn't bled out or anything, but could tell he was in quite a bit of pain.

"...If you're...really a doctor...help him up or something. You did this to me, I wouldn't be able to even lift him." Heather would let out as she stared at Chesna, a mix of a glare but also a slight bit of pleading, though not wanting that part to show too much.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:25 am

It was unusual for Aletheia "Thea" Beckett to be at a real hospital. After all, she was not a 'real' doctor. Still, she had enough 'unofficial' experience to qualify, and what she lacked in knowledge she made up for in quick reading. That was enough to get a job with the AFW, which was enough to, occasionally, put her to work at a local hospital as an AFW liaison. Kissing the von Creuzfeldt ring had perks.

The atmosphere of a hospital was very different from the infirmary at the Friction facilities, and both were a world apart from the converted warehouses and apartments Thea was accustomed to. But nothing quite prepared her for the sight that awaited her when she opened the door of the ambulance that had just arrived, carrying the competitors of the big steel cage match.

Thea's jaw hung agape, and she immediately scowled. Not just one but two trouble-makers. Chesna, who Thea routinely had to eject from the Friction clinic for impersonating a member of the AFW medical staff to commit indecent acts on patients, and that Babel nutjob who thought she was really a vampire and was not long ago trying to steal some blood from this very hospital. "What on earth?" Thea shook her head and sighed, immediately palming a small handful of sedative syringes from the cart she wheeled out. She glanced at the nurse alongside her and commanded, "We're going to need a few more hands. Just grab some of the biggest folks you can find. I will be fine, just go. Hurry."

Thea pointed at Chesna, "You. Out." Babel was distracted, so Thea took a second to smile and address the others. "Good afternoon. I'm Thea Beckett. I'm here to get you folks settled in..." She sighed, almost ready to step in and help get Clyde off the floor of the ambulance... but she knew how keen Chesna was to sedate people who got in her way. Thea had pocketed her own sedative syringes but still eyed the doctor carefully. "But you, Miss, need to leave," Thea repeated to Chesna.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next