Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Despite The Aftermath

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Despite The Aftermath - Page 4 Empty Re: Despite The Aftermath

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:47 am

Nikolette seemed to find the best girl for the job in Thea and when she brought her back, she came upon the scene. It seemed like something out of a zombie apocalypse movie and she quickly scrutinized to make sure there wasn't any zombie flesh being mistaken for gangrenous flesh. When she was satisfied that the living dead wouldn't walk again she looked at Thea. "Hey doc, I could probably heft that lil guy up for ya," She said offering her help as she went over to Clyde and knelt next to him. "He ain't gonna get concussed er anythin if I pick em up is he?" She said and looked over him. "Don't sweat, yer gonna be ok, pal." She reassured to Clyde.

Babel ignored the parade of fools once she finally had Kelly in her arms. She tasted the blood and began to suck on Kelly's blood gulping it down loudly as it filled into her mouth. After a few gulps, she pulled Kelly's unconscious form at arms length and grinned, leaning in and whispering as she stroked Kelly's hair. "Don't worry, you're with your mistress now. She'll take care of you." Babel whispered softly despite her grin. "Though I can't turn into a bat and carry you at the same time! Your mistress commands you to lose weight!" Babel then hefted Kelly over her shoulder and began to try and drag her off.

Chesna had finally collected her precious samples and Heather was off her but soon an even more annoying person came into her view as she looked upside down at Thea and her stern, accusing look. "I have every right to be here since I'm an actual doctor with actual patients." She said with a sigh as she padded around for her syringe. She'd need it when dealing with this one. Se'd had run ins with her before and she was quite annoying. Even worse yet, Chesna had not acquired a sample from the girl... yet.

"You're lucky I am in a generous mood." Chesna said flatly. "I'm going to give you a gift." She then crawled out from the ambulance and oozed out onto the payment next to Clyde and slowly stood up. She held out her syringe like it was a switchblade and kept it pointed at Thea. "You can have them. Do... whatever... I don't care. Send me the bill..." She added and hazily eyed Thea as she attempted to back away from the scene slowly. She needed to hit some of her uppers badly because things were starting to get way too lucid for the good Doctor.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Though Kelly was still rather out of it and on the edge of fading, she was still conscious, barely. As she felt Babel's lips and teeth against her skin before her teeth sunk down into her neck, drawing blood before feeling the arousing sensation that came with Babel sucking upon her neck, gulping down her blood, Kelly would release a soft tired moan, hanging limply in Babel's arms as the vamp held her and sucked hungrily upon her neck before finally ceasing, leaving the blonde limp in her arms as her hair was stroked, being told that her mistress would take care of her. A very comforting thing for Kelly to hear after her hellacious and agonizing battle with Heather earlier in the night.

"Lose weight...? Babel... I'm as light as a feather..."
Muttered Kelly in a rather weak tone as she heard Babel's words before she was thrown over the shoulder of her mistress, flopping limply onto Babel's shoulder, weakly looking up to gaze at the small gathering in front of her, as well as her two most hated individuals who were lying down, practically motionless and ripe for finishing off in their defenseless states.

"Babel Noo!!"
Kelly would cry out loudly as her arms and legs to began to flail around madly as Babel carried her. "We can finish them off here! Their both defenseless! crush them! Crush them both!! That stupid hick driver too!! They took my title shot!! I want my belt! I want my belt! I want my belt! I want my belt! ...AND I WANT THESE STUPID THUMBTACKS OUT OF MY BACK!!!" Kelly would cry out as she flailed about over Babel's shoulder. "This isn't over Sunderland! Not by a long shot! I will storm the gates of your apartment if I have to!! You will never be rid of me!!" Screamed the bitter blonde tiredly as she kept exerting her last bits of energy, wanting to badly to lunge at either Heather or Clyde and tear them both apart, believing them both to be responsible for her loss.

"Oh Yes Please... Help the lil' guy whose on the floor'... Don't worry though, ain't gon' be sweatin'... Just bleedin'." Muttered Clyde aloud to Nikolette from the ground, hearing her words almost causing him to laugh a bit through the pain as she just looked at him and told him he'd be okay, all while he held his throbbing, bleeding head that Kelly had busted open earlier before sending him falling out the ambulance. "Don't mind me either doc... Or my girl in the ambulance." Muttered Clyde to Thea in an almost sarcastic manner, not knowing at all why she wasn't helping either of them already, completely unaware of her little beef with Chesna.

"Will you leave already!?!?" Clyde would snap back at Kelly before hearing the rest of Thea's words, as well as Chesna's response, Clyde's eyes would widen as Chesna revealed that the new "Doctor" that had greeted them was not actually a doctor, muttering this before she slid down onto the pavement beside Clyde would look at Chesna like she was crazy, just before she went on to reveal that she was handing both Heather and Clyde over to this Fake Doctor.

"You can have them. Do... whatever... I don't care. Send me the bill..." Hearing that only caused Clyde's eyes to widen further before he desperately turned himself to try and wrap his arms around Chesna's leg just as she stood up, right before she began to back away, desperately clinging to her, trying to ignore the inside of her dress that he had a somewhat clear view of underneath.

"H-Hold up! You can't just leave us with some fake-ass doctor! I sure as hell ain't payin' you for no half-assed treatments! We're yo' patients! You gotta patch up Heather! Ain't that your duty? You uh.... Uhh.... You Took The Hippopotamus Oath! ...Yeah! You Took The Hippopotamus Oath! You can't turn us down! W-What would Lia do!? Clyde would plead, clinging tightly to Chesna's leg, not knowing what she had done to Heather earlier. He felt that Chesna was the better option a this point than someone who wasn't really a doctor, but once the thought outrageous bill clicked in his head again, Clyde began to have second thoughts in regards to himself rather than Heather. Prompting Clyde to turn towards Thea.

"Uhhh... Actually... How much do you charge for patchin' a cut like mine, lady?" Clyde would ask Thea with a nervous laugh while clutching onto Chesna's leg. Kelly however would begin to hear things in the conversation despite being on the verge of exhausting herself into unconsciousness, the things she heard, giving her some rather interesting ideas.

"Wait! You there! Slutty Doctor! I'll pay you! Ditch these dirt poor losers with the fake doctor! Come with me and Babel to treat my wounds and these fucking thumbtacks out of my back!! I'll pay you whatever you want as long as you don't touch me the wrong way! I'm R-Rich... *cough* G-Gastin and Sunderland and poor... I can pay you instantly! Anything! Kelly would let out loudly with all she had, even after coughing out a tiny bit of blood from her mouth, trying her best to deny the medical care that Clyde wanted for Heather and leaving them stranded with Thea, assuming that since she wasn't legit, that her skills would be sub-par.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Requesting what she did with Chesna, it goes without saying she was slightly aggravated about not being responded to at all. It seemed like the events were just going to unfold before her and she had little to no say in what was going on, whatever that may be. It didn't matter anyway, she had no clue how everything had came to this point and even now she was simply confused.

What she did pick up on was Nikolette going over and helping Clyde up. She would let out a relieved sigh and sit back. That's all she was worried about really, was that no one seemed to be picking up Clyde, helping him in the state that he was in. She'd have to thank Nikolette later. She would have done it right then but with Kelly's yelling at her, she just buried her face in her hands.

"Damn that girl..I...thought I was done with this.." Heather would let out to herself, a slight pain in her chest building. If it was one thing that she wanted, it was to be rid of the worries of Kelly Conway, which she thought that she was able to make happen when she won their match. However it seemed like that wasn't going to be the case at all.

Then though, it seemed the interruptions were just going to keep coming as Thea would also appear. "Who.." Heather would let out as the 'doctor' came up to them, first telling Chesna to leave before addressing her and Clyde it seemed. "Hold...on just a second.." Heather would let out before turning to Chesna when she began to speak.

"...What!?" Heather would let out at Chensa's words, shaking her head. "No no no, hold on a second. You...did what you did to me and now you're just gonna up and leave!? I know I said I had enough of your services but..I don't want to just jump from doctor to doctor either. I have no idea who this is." Heather would say before Clyde would interject as well, hugging Chesna's leg.

She would shake her head slightly before he said his next words. Heathe wanted to say something to him, but before she could, she would hear Kelly yell out. "Wh..what!? You bitch!...Dr Matu you cant..I mean....that's ridiculous! This fucking money bullshit. You'll get your pay eventually, you're GOING to treat me whether you like it or not!" Heather would let out defiantly as she stared at Chesna before turning and glaring at Kelly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:30 am

Chesna had a tendency to ruin just about everything Thea found her in, and this evening was off to a great start. Thea rubbed her temples softly. It seemed like this whole ambulance was infected with an awful case of the crazy, and they had given Thea a headache in record time. "ENOUGH!" She shouted, staring at the entire mess of an ambulance with intensity. She mouthed a quick 'Thank you' to Nikolette before raising her hands and explaining slowly to everyone. "Look, I am the official AFW medical liaison. I am here to step you through the post-match treatment process..." Thea muttered coolly, "You know, the treatment paid for by the AFW?"

Thea's brow furrowed at Chesna, returning the doctor's glare with equal tense caution, "You... Don't start with me. You're an actual sexual predator with actual victims." Turning back to the ambulance, Thea called out, "Okay, show of hands, people. How many of you have been drugged, molested, or... stimulated sexually against your will by this charlatan?" Thea's eyes passed over Clyde and Kelly, "This phony," she added, assuming that word was a bit obscure for them. "Alright, if you STILL want to be treated by her, that's your right as patients." Thea paused, having trouble with letting that concept out, "But I will need your signatures on the liability waiver forms that you are okay with obtaining your own post-match treatment from an UNAPPROVED... doctor," she spat the term reluctantly. Thea was not a stranger to unusual circumstances and moody patients but... the zeal with which they wanted Chesna had completely shocked her. How could they? She was a creep!

Last edited by 241 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:15 am

Chesna found that she was locked to the ground as Clyde wrapped his arms around Chesna. She looked down slowly and sighed. Then Kelly yelled and then Heather yelled and then Thea yelled. The best option, she decided, was to turn the syringe she held in her hand on herself and let the powers that be sort things out and hope she didn't end up naked in a ditch like last time. She sighed and rubbed her temples, fishing through her outfit to pull out a pill and pop it in her mouth and wallow it hard.

"Please get them to shut up." Chesna said to Thea before turning to Heather. "She's a quack by the way, not even a real doctor. I don't even think she's a registered nurse." Chesna didn't know why she felt the need to be antagonistic with Thea or the need to try and cement her position as the doctor for Heather, Clyde and Kelly, but her mind wasn't exactly in the right place.

Nikolette watched as the people seemed to be pulling everyone in opposite directions. "Hey.. uh.." She said in a nervous tone, trying to make a suggestion. "H-How 'bout we all just head to th' emergency room an get everyone patched up, then we can figure out who owes who what, fer what, ok?" She asked raising her eyebrows in a hopeful manner. She was a machinist and inventor, people, especially hurt ones, were out of her element.

"That's not a bad idea, are you coming with?" Chesna muttered, enticed by the fact that she could get a sample from someone else.

Babel meanwhile struggled with Kelly. "But still not light enough for me to carry in Bat form!" She heard Kelly's words of vengeance and looked past them. "Oh! Those mortals look too weak... Ghoul! What have I told you! We keep the weak mortals alive so that we can turn them into ghouls and feast on them forever. Only the strong ones are the ones we kill, and if we deem it worthy, we grant them the gift of immortality! This is why you are still a mere ghoul!" Babel said the whole thing with a bright grin and hugged Kelly against her. "Don't worry though, you're still my favorite ghoul, probably. But you have a lot to learn." Babel sighed through a grin. "When you live for centuries you start to get sentimental... hopefully this phase will pass." She added cheerfully. Babel would then continue to try and drag Kelly off despite her protests. "We have to get back to the castle before dawn!"

Chesna tried her best to glare at Thea when she was accused of being a sexual predator. "I'm not. I just have a condition... whatever..." Chesna let out a sigh. "Everyone who's ever been a patient of mine has never felt anything but better after I was finished with them." She turned and pointed the syringe at Heather. "Isn't that right I bet you feel pretty good right now, don't you?" Her tone was flat and errant before she dropped the needle.

"Whoever promises to shut up and let me treat them, I'll patch them up. But I can't guarantee anything if there's going to be endless annoying shouting... and don't question my methods..." Chesna added quickly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:49 am

As Thea suddenly put herself into the conversation, Heather would turn to her, her attention caught. She would blink a few times, unable to deny the fact that what she said sounded appealing. Treatment paid for by AFW? AFW's official liaison? What could be wrong with that. It was the truth that her treatment sounded quite a bit better than what Chesna offered, but there was just some sort of familiarity that Heather wanted to stick with, the fact that Chesna did indeed provide good care for Clyde.

Thea's next words struck a chord though. Her accusations about what Chesna did was quite the truth. It was just minutes after Chesna had done just that to her, and her request for the signature made Heather quite hesitant. The words unapproved rang around in Heather's head, did she really want treatment from Chesna if that was the case? But still, even so, she still couldn't ignore the saying "if it isn't broke don't try to fix it." and Chesna's bringing Clyde back to her was something that would apply to that.

As if it was a back and forth battle, she would hear Chesna's reply right after, seeing her turn to her and speak of Thea. "...Not registered?" Heather would say, not liking that sound at all. As Chesna went to defend herself about the molesting and all that, she would hear her talk about having a condition, though not going into it. Heather would cross her arms, not thinking that was a good excuse and only just that, but in her mind she figured there could be some possible truth to it.

Though as Chesna pointed the syringe at her, asking her the question that she did, Heather would open her mouth to say something, but nothing would come out, her face turning red before she would click her tongue, finally able to speak. "Wh-what?? I..Kh of course not!!" Heather would say, shaking her head as her eyes darted around, half unable to meet with Clyde as she thought about it, gritting her teeth.

"I'll...sign..the forms...Just because I already know this doctor can do well..regardless of how she may be. She saved Clyde, that rules over any of her faults."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:07 am

Official AFW Medical Liaison?
Official AFW Medical Liaison?

Muttered Kelly and Clyde in unison as they heard Thea mention her title, what she was here for, and that her treatment was paid for by the AFW. That news of course bringing a bright light to Clyde as he heard that the treatment was pretty much free, along with being legit, completely ignoring Chesna's claims about how Thea was a quack, not licensed or even a nurse. In Clyde's mind that didn't matter since this new girl was official and her treatment was free, the best option in his eyes.

However, upon hearing more of Thea's words that accused Chesna of being a sexual predator, Clyde raised an eye brow and looked to Chesna for a moment before he heard the words of the good doctor who barely defended herself by saying it was because she had a condition, just as she went on and pointed to Heather, asking her about the treatment she apparently gave her and how she felt. It didn't take Clyde very long to put two and two together to find out what Chesna meant before Clyde looked to his beloved, as if expecting her to firmly deny it, but she stuttered, turned red and couldn't even look him in the eye, practically confirming the conclusions that he so blindly jumped to, hanging his mouth wide open in disbelief.

Remaining silent for a moment, Clyde began to indeed wonder if Heather did in fact like what Chesna supposedly did to her, he wasn't able to confirm this since he was unconscious at the time and began to wonder when they did this. Perhaps when he was in a coma? Clyde didn't know, but either he figured that since Heather knew that Chesna was supposedly this crazy molester who wanted to get intimate with them, Heather would decline and sign Thea's forms. But much to Clyde's shock, Heather wanted to remain with Chesna.

"Hold up! You actually wanna go back with this lady after what she did to you!?!?"
Clyde would ask in disbelief before his eyes narrowed. "...That's prolly because you liked it huh!? Doc Matu was right 'bout! what she said! That's why you wanna go back with her! Why else would you turn down FREE care from the AFW? You just want the doc to frisk ya again! I sure as hell ain't gonna be payin for no stank ass over priced doctor and neither are you!"

Last edited by 621 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:29 am

As Heather confirmed that she was going to sign the form, saying that she would be taking Chesna's treatment, she would sit back on her chair, figuring everything was just going to run smoothly and she could finally get some treatment and go home. It would finally be time for things to settle down, putting everything to rest and she would get her time to relax.

However, she heard a voice of refusal from the last person she expected. She wouldn't have been surprised if it was Kelly or Thea to interject and prevent her from going with Chesna, but yet it was Clyde who was voicing his opinion. "Wh..What!??" Heather would say to his words, almost stunned that he would even think such a thing.

"Are...Clyde that's ridiculous! I just SAID why I'm going with the doctor. She obviously knows what she's doing, you wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for her..and..I don't think I would either." Heather would say, glancing at Kelly for a second before rubbing her neck where her throat was "Anyways..it's nothing like that and you're ridiculous to think that it would be. I'm going to get treatment from the doctor I know better and that's final. You can't tell me that I won't."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:30 am

Seeing the event that was beginning to unfold, Kelly Conway began to grin as she watched the two people she was trying to ruin, now arguing against eachother. For Clyde, even though he had been involved with quite a few women in the past, this was was his first real relationship that he was actually committed 100% into with some that he truly cared about for once. That being said, Clyde had his moments where he was insecure and clingy to his lover, that those around her would often try to take her away. It was different for Heather in a place like the AFW, she had both sexes after her. For Clyde it was a hard thing to get attached and remain loyal to a single partner in a place like AFW.

"I'M Ridiculous? You're one who punches out someone for kissing me then wants to let the same person doctor you when they're more like to molest you according to Dr. Thea who is FREE! But no... You pick the doc who just wants to charge the shit outta ya and frisk ya. Did ya let her do that while I was out or did ya just let her fuck ya while I was comatose?" Clyde would let out bitterly as he sat next to Nikolette, holding his bloody wound, adding pressure to it.

"Didn't realize you were such a loose whore, Sunderland... I expected this from Gastin..." Kelly would add smugly from over Babel's shoulder with a wide grin.

"If I knew you preferred the Doc's over me I woulda sent Doc Matu to the Arena instead and stayed in Kyoto!" He'd add before her last statement hit him, considering how much Heather had taken charge over many things in Clyde's life already that he always seemed to go along with until now.

"Well I can't tell you what to do then... Guess the same goes for you... I ain't signin' no paper... Im'a hit the bar... Smoke a pack and hit a bottle jack before midnight, that cool with you? Muttered with a frown before smugly grinning at Heather, grabbing onto Nikolette to hoist himself up to his feet, leaning on her for support.

"I don't care what you say. I ain't lettin ya get raped by Doc Chesna. Ain't no but's about it." Clyde would snap bitterly as his lover with a clear frown as he staggered towards the ambulance, holding his cut, wiping away the blood that was dripping towards his right eye, trying his best to keep Heather from going alone with the good doctor and hopefully be rid of her without having to worry about her getting intimate Heather. It was rare for Clyde to argue with Heather like this, but he wasn't about to let her win, especially in front of a crowd, he had too much pride.

Either way, Kelly Conway was still having a good ol' time. And began to believe that her loss was turning into a new victory now.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:18 am

"Wh..Clyde I keep telling you why!!" Heather would yell out in frustration at Clyde's words as he restated the same things to her, telling her the other doctor was free. "If the price is all you care about, I'm sure you can find some random off the streets that will claim to fix you up nice for free too." Heather would say before letting out a sigh. "I didn't LET her do anything! Kelly had me by the damn throat, she almost killed me and while Chesna was underneath me she did..what she did!...She even got Kelly off me, if it wasn't for her that bitch probably would have choked me out, more than likely for good." Heather would let out before she would hear that exact person talk next.

"You shut your mouth! This is your fault!" Heather would say, expecting Clyde to defend her from Kelly's words, but what he said right after was the exact opposite. "Wh...Clyde I..that's ridiculous...I don't.."

Heather would shake her head, staring at him as he continued talking. "What??? Clyde you..you can't be comparing that to this..I..I stopped you from those things so you wouldn't hurt yourself..I'm doing this to get most care that I think both you and I will get.." Heather would let out, her eyes watering slightly that Clyde had turned this so much against her. The fact that he didn't even defend her from Kelly though was what was still in her head, she couldn't believe that he was indirectly taking her side.

"Clyde....that's not.." Heather would say, her head hanging down slightly as she bit her lip. She felt her best bet was with Chesna, someone she feels would certainly treat the both of them well considering in her mind they were both still here because of her. But Clyde was pushing his point so strongly, it made her feel bad to have her own side. She felt like the only one that saw things her way and it was tearing her on which way to go.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next