Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

I've Been Following You.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I've Been Following You. - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Been Following You.

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:29 pm

"Oh." Trixie said, blushing as she bowed her head and stared at her vans that were idly kicking. Her chest was starting to thump, she had never felt like this before, nor had anyone ever admitted to liking her. It felt nice and very thrilling, and the fact this was coming from a busty, older, mature woman like Yuu made it feel all the more forbidden and erotic.

"Well... I should probably tell my mom and dad, you know? She'll be like, a little flippy and shit over our age differences but I dont think she'll mind."
Trixie said as her head began to sink a little lower. Teachers hated her and now this woman was probably among the only people besides her parents who spoke highly of her.

"...T-Thanks." She said shyly as a small smile tugged at her lips.

"Our match was the first time I uh..... Got kissed.... Or..... Had..... Sex."
She said a bit meekly.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:26 pm

"Tell your parents?"

This time Yuu couldn't hold her laughter. "Oh, Trixie-san..." She said and covered her mouth with her hand. "I imagine that would be a very awkward conversation. I don't think you need to mention me to them." She said, shaking her head a bit. When Yuu heard Trixie's confession, she blushed too. she had an idea but of course she couldn't know for sure. a part of her felt a little bad that she deflowered the girl on live television, but at the same time, the lesson seemed to have been learned.

"Ah, well, my first time was a bit clumsy and awkward, Trixie-san." Yuu admitted. "I hope, even if the setting wasn't optimal, at least it was enjoyable." She mused with a bit of a purr to her voice. Yuu turned her head and took a bite of her food and chewed it carefully. She wasn't sure whether or not to tell Trixie that what she thought was real wasn't, but for now even she needed to tread a little carefully and feel Trixie out.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:32 pm

Trixie's cheeks puffed as Yuu suddenly began to laugh, the skater did not hesitate to show the irritation on her pretty face. "And what's so funny?" She asked with a sassy cock of her head head and eye.

"Psh. I don't care if its awkward. They need ta' know I like girls now and that I'll be dating someone... More mature." Trixie added carefully, even a tomboy like her knew to be delicate when mentioning age. It didn't bother her but she knew plenty of oversensitive bitches like that. At least, that was what she called them.

Immediately, the young girl felt some ease when Yuu told her that her first time was also clumsy and awkward. That made her feel so much better and comfortable around Yuu.

"I..." Trixie's head lowered and she blushed furiously as she heard the flirty older woman's velvety voice.

"I liked it..." She said meekly as she vividly remembered her domination.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:03 am

Trixe had finally crossed the thin line that Yuu had drawn in the proverbial sand. Now, with a soft chuckle and a bit of a sigh, Yuu would have to explain to Trixie how things were. "Trixie-san, you and I are not dating." She said simply. "In that ring, I was..." Yuu paused. "Fulfilling what I thought was a fantasy of yours."

Yuu touched her fingers to her cleavage. "It's clear that you like what you see and you've admitted that you liked what I did." Yuu sat up a little, leaning forward to give Trixie a better look at her ample chest. "And I enjoyed it as well. I'm willing to teach you in ... whatever subject you desire..." She paused. "But, I most certainly am not someone to take home to mommy." Yuu smirked. "Even if I was, I'm afraid I'm spoken for. My lover knows the kinds of lessons I teach and she knows where my heart belongs and, Trixie-san, it does not belong to you. I'm sorry if I mislead you, but you were the one who has jumped to conclusions."

Yuu leaned back into her chair and began to eat the rest of her food rather casually.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:40 am

Trixie barely smiled but what good move and positive demeanor she did have quickly vanished as Trixie firmly told her about their 'relationship status'. The skater heard it loud and clear and her lips would form a small, disappointed frown. Whether she admitted it or not, her fantasy was fulfilled by Yuu. She discovered sex and the her fetish for submitting to a powerful, mature woman like Yuu.

Thoughts soon fluttered into Trixie's young mind. Didn't Yuu say she liked her? Was it a lie? Was it still true? No it was far worse, Trixie was second in line. She felt toyed with. Like all the sex ultimately meant nothing. Yet she was thankful for it. Thankful it happened and wanted more. And yet...

"Kay." Trixie said simply before she stood up and walked away, going up to the table directly behind herself and Yuu where she bent over the shoulder and saw what she needed. A young american looking girl seemed to be eating spaghetti.

Without any hesitation, Trixie pushed aside the American and scooped up handful of the sauce covered spaghetti in her hand and turned around. "H-Hey!" spat the American but Trixie ignored her.

"Oh Ms, Abe~" she said in a sing song voice, waiting for Yuu to face her before she flung the handful of spaghetti and meatballs right into the teacher's face!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:44 pm

Yuu measured Trixie's response and was surprised at her mature reaction. She was sure the girl would throw some kind of tantrum or beg for Yuu in some unseemly manner. However, to have almost no reaction was just as disturbing and Yuu looked at Trixie with a wary eye until the skater was out of view.

Yuu sighed and frowned. These girls. However, before she could think any more on the matter, she heard the sounds of disturbance and turned as Trixie called her name. She was halfway turned when spaghetti sailed in the air and plopped against her face and dribbled down her face and into her cleavage.

Yuu's eyes widened and she stared at Trixie in disbelief as her hand idly brushed off the noodles and meat, leaving her pretty blouse stained. Yuu stood up and took a deep breath. "Trixie-saaan...." She growled.

"Clearly you need another lesson!" She said sharply and began to march over towards Trixie.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:32 pm

Trixie grinned as she chucked the Spaghetti right into Yuu's face and spilled everything all over her now stained top and major boobage that was covered in sauce and meatballs.

"Heh..." Trixie huffed as Yuu just stood up and growled at her while The skater shoved another girl aside and grabbed her slice of pizza to reload.

"STUFF IT!" She barked at Yuu before chucking her plate at a girl behind Yuu, aiming away from the teacher to hit the wrestler right in the face and angrily stood up as Trixie booked it, letting the returning fire hit someone else! Another hot headed wrestler girl immediately stood up and returned fire!

Within seconds, Trixie was running past volley's food as she yelled "FOOOOOD FIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!" and let the hot headed young girls of Friction duke it out while she made her escape and left Yuu in the carnage!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum