Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Swallow Your Pride!

3 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Swallow Your Pride! - Page 3 Empty Re: Swallow Your Pride!

Post by ThunderFox Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:32 am

Lilly had a feeling Kelly didn't particularly agree with her statement. But it didn't really matter. The cheerleader knew how amazing she was, and soon enough, everyone else would to. Even Kelly would have to agree at some point. But all in good time. "Yes, of course," she said as she got off of her teacher, getting back to her feet. Now her blood was boiling. She was ready to do more!

But of course, Kelly was hung up on silly gossip.

"Well, of course she is. I mean, do you really think she got where she is by not sucking some higher-up dick? Weak as she is, there's no way she gained the leverage she has without someone pulling some strings for her," Lilly didn't know, or care if what she was saying was true. It just felt good to vent, and trash talk the little bubblegum head. "I mean, she's not as smart as she wants to think she is. If she was, she wouldn't have agreed to the terms I have her. She's willing to risk so much just for the slim chance of having me gone for good. See? Stupid."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:22 pm

Kelly cleared her throat when Lilly got off her. Nothing hotter than a hotty cheerleader with a short skirt sitting on top of you... Even if she was a total bitch. Who did she think she was!? Only Kelly herself was aloud to have such a bad attitude!

But as Lilly went into Gossip Mode, Kelly just snickered with delight as Lilly bashed the paralegal, Mercy like the whore she no doubtfully was!

"Dude. You are so right. She can't be that smart, she doesnt even act professional! She shut down my awesome show just because Taylor Parker made a T-Shirt with her stupid hick boyfriend's face on it! HOW DUMB IS THAT!?" Kelly whined with a clear pout.

"...We should prank call her."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:21 am

Lilly didn't know how their training had gotten so off track. She came here to learn how to thuroughly kick the piss out of Mercy, but now she was just talking shit about her. Sure, it felt good, but she had priorities... but she couldn't resist a good gossip. It was just too fun.

"I don't know anything about your show. But that's how she is, throwing more weight around than she has. It was bound to bite her in the ass eventually." Lilly couldn't hide the giggle that came next. Talking like this with someone didn't come very often for her. It felt good to converse, but she wouldn't go as far as to call Kelly her friend. Not quite.

"A prank call? Kind of childish don't you think?" Lilly gave her this look that just screamed "are you serious?" That didn't last long though. Her look soon melted into one of giddy excitement before she said "Let's do it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:50 am

"....Huh?" Kelly sobbed a little at hearing that Lilly didn't watch her show. That was just hurtful. She didn't even hear what else was being said about that fool Mercy.

Anyway, Prank calls!

"Well... Yeah!" Kelly admitted defensively like, 'So!? Whats the big deal!?' so she just looked at Lilly with a stern demeanor until the cheerleader's face shifted into an expression of giddy exitement that made Kelly grin deviously along with, her words prompting Kelly to quickly flip out her cell, going down her contacts list as she huddled up next to Lilly.

"Dude this is gonna be good..." She snickered, putting the phone on speaker and holding it between Lilly and herself before something clicked in her head.

"......What are you gonna say?" Kelly had nothing and the phone was dialing.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:05 am

Mercy picked up her phone when it buzzed. The number looked familiar but she couldn't place it. She shrugged and answered.

"Hello?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:12 am

Lilly felt a childlike excitement she hadn't felt in a long time. Even doing something as stupid as this was, it was still the most fun she had in forever. After all of the things that she had been dealing with, what with trying to get her revenge and such, it was a nice way to unwind... even if it does still have to do with Mercy.

"I don't really... OH WAIT! I got this. We pretend to be doing a survey, and we just ask her tupid questions," Lilly said as Kelly dialed the phone. She didn't have much time to think before she heard the phone ringing, and shortly after, Mercy answered.

"Um yes," Lilly started, masking her voice in a terrible mock male voice. "We are doing survey on random folks, just looking for general information. Your answers would help us... help you better," Lilly said, giggling a bit when she couldn't think fast enough to talk.

"First question, what color is your refrigerator?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:16 am

Kelly nodded eagarly at Lilly's idea. She could hardly wait to just fuck with the paralegal!

When Lilly began with her bad mock voice, Kelly slammed her palm over her mouth, trying to contain her snickering laughter as Lilly giggled. Her laughter made her laugh.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:24 am

Mercy frowned as she heard who it was. She didn't know she was being pranked but she wasn't in the mood for whatever dumb survey she was being asked. Wasn't the whole point of having a cell phone so that she didn't have to deal with this junk?

"What is the name of your company? Is this survey for solicitation purposes?" She asked, narrowing her eyes as she crawled over to her lap top and flipped it open.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:53 am

"Big Dicks R Us" Kelly mumbled with a snicker that she hid from the phone.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon May 05, 2014 5:00 am

Lilly had to hid back her snicke when she heard Kelly say Dicks R' Us. It was so hard to just not blow it nd start laughing, but she wanted to make Mercy more and more annoyed. That's how she was after all. Everything made her annoyed.

"We are from... Apple?" Lilly said, naming the first company to come to mind. She knew she probably blew it, but that was alright. It was still funny.

Last edited by 10765 on Mon May 05, 2014 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next