by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Swallow Your Pride!

3 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Swallow Your Pride! Empty Swallow Your Pride!

Post by ThunderFox Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:21 am

"Come OOOOOOOON!" Lilly groaned, as she sat waiting in one of the gyms of the AFW. Honestly, this was a place she thought she wold never find herself. A gym was a place for training, practice. Lilly never figured she really needed it. After all, she was amazing after all. A natural talent. She wouldnt have any wins under her belt if she wasn't. But under the curcumstances, she was more than willing to make an acception.

Mercy, at last, had finally agreed to have amatch with the cheerleader. It had taken a lot of... coaxing, but she finally got under her skin enough to make her agree. Lilly was excited to finally get to toss her around, and not have to worry abot getting in trouble for it. Even though it was going to be a standard match, there were plenty of tactics she could "legally" employ to put Mercy in a world of hurt. And she planned on using every one of them, given the chance.

But, there was one thing really lacked; realy wrestling training. While she was sure that Mercy didn't have much, in any either, she has still been here a lot longer than the blonde has, so she knew quite a lot more than she did about the ring. So, much to her dismay, she decided to swallow her pride, and ask Kelly for some training. It was hard having to choke out those words too. She would have rather gagged herself with a dead skunk than ask someone for a favor like this. And she was sure Kelly found it amusing too.

But for now, Lilly waited for Kelly to arrive. And she was getting very, very impatient. It was bad enough she had to ask for the training in the first place. But now she had to wait? Geez.

Back to top Go down

Swallow Your Pride! Empty Re: Swallow Your Pride!

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:55 am

Prior to all this, Kelly was in a bad mood. Her Girlfriend had dumped her! Nikolette was being an unfair bitch and making her way for their fight In addition to the fight she had planned for herself and Taylor. So it was suffice to say Kelly was upset. At least until Lilly of all people approached her. Suddenly Kelly was getting her old spirits back, she felt happy, almost thrilled and with a growing ego when Cheerleader Lilly asked her for training... Against the mousy, Mercedes Wrenn.

Kelly accepted and laughed, and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed... And Laughed. This was too rich. Kelly took her time soaking all this information up and boy was it just halarious. Gone were her problems! Now she had only happy fun thoughts of giving Lilly hell but also making her super awesome now because she was being taught by the best. Kelly found this oh so amusing.

Strolling into the gym, Kelly marched over to Lilly, setting her gym bag down, she just looked at the cheerleader with a wide smile that went ear to ear. She was going to drag this out as long as possible,

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:04 am

Lilly hated waited. HATED it with a passion. And Kelly was just making her wait and wait and wait. Lilly had started tapping her foot on the cold floor, growing more impatient by the minute, when finally, Kelly strolled into the gym. It was about damn time! She stood there, staring at her with this smug smile on her face like she had just won a contest or something. Lilly didn't know what the look was for, but it didn't matter. Now they could finally start!

"It's about time! I've been waiting like... half an hour!" Lilly shot at her, crossing her arms and puffing out her cheeks as she glared at the other blonde. "And quit staring at me like that! It wasn't exactly easy for me to ask for the help, alright?!" It was bad enough that she had to ask for the help in the first place, but now, Kelly just had this look about her like she wanted to give the cheerleader a hard time with it as well. Well, if she got good enough, she would surely smack that smug look off of her face if she had the chance... maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:48 pm

Kelly continued to just look smugly at Lilly. Oh was she eating this up. She left Lukretia's place so slowly, getting dressed in a pair of baggy gray sweat pants and a dark red zip-up jacket as she watched the cheerleader puff out her cheeks in frustration. Lilly was NEVER easy to work with, so to frustrate her was beyond satisfying.

"Sometimes we need help when we suck at something, my dear Lilly." Kelly admitted casually in a haughty demeanor "BUT I NEVER DO! HAHAHAHAHA!!" She suddenly erupted into laughter, yucking it up for a good bit before giving Lilly a ressuring, buddy pat on her shoulder.

"...I've seen some of your work. We've got some work ahead of us. While I'm sure you'll have plenty of trouble with a scrawny wimp like Wrenn... In all honesty I am NOT just training you so can beat up Mercy and fuck that hillbilly. I'm doing this because I need a strong ally to help me, especially when We are both outnumbered. I came to you because we had similar enemies... But if you can learn the proper art behind profession wrestling... Well... You'll probably be worthy of the 'term' partner in my eyes. After-all you're learning from Me! HAHA!"
Kelly exclaimed cheerfully.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:40 am

Kelly had was just loving this, that much was obvious. But Lilly was not. It was bad enough she had to lower herself to this as it is, but then Kelly just had to rub it in. She couldn't just say "sure, I'll help, no problem!" Of course not. And of course, she was having a good laugh of it too, insinuating that she was the bes at everything... too bad for her she was wrong. That title belonged to the cheerleader.

"Pfft. I can take Mercy without your training. I Just... want to show that flat chested whore that she's very wrong about me. I want to rub it in her face that I CAN wrestle, and that I can beat her in a fair fight. Well... fair-ish." While it was true Lilly wanted to best Mercy without having to cheat, she wasn't afraid to if she had to. It would just be more humiliating to the parallegal if she lost to her based on skill alone. If that happened, she couldn't call Lilly weak, she couldn't call her a wimp, or anything! It would just be more she could use to torment her when she took both her and Clyde as her victory prize.

"There is one move in particular I want to learn though," Lilly stated suddenly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:46 pm

"Dude. If you had to cheat to beat that nighty-nine pound bubblegum head. ...I-I'm sorry but I'd seriously lose like any respect I had for you." Kelly commented before giving a long sigh. How embassing would it be if Kelly a lot of time and effort into training Lilly and then she were to just straight up suck? It would make Kelly herself look bad!

"Annnd what move might that be? By the way I've noticed that you've used the superkick and bow and arrow hold before. The super kick is one of my signatures, I think you're fine with that and... I honestly don't know where you learned the bow and arrow..." It seemed like Lilly had a good grasp on some moves, even the abdominal stretch, so she wasn't incompetent.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:46 am

It was true. Lilly had learned a few tricks of the trade all on her own. The super kick, please. She's a cheerleader. If she didn't know how to use her luscious legs, then what the fuck was she good for? The bow and arrow, she just kinda threw that out there. And the Abdominal stretch, that took a little practice. But her flexibility helped to put a lot of pressure on with that hold, so it was a good one for her.

"None of those. I want to show Mercy that I could break her bones in a second if I so choose." Lilly grinned at the thought of hearing Mercy cry as she nursed a broken bone. Music to her ears. "I want to learn how to apply the most painful, agonizing armbar imaginable. I want to hear Mercy squeal as I put her in that hold." It was a bit of an odd request, maybe. But she always loved the idea of that hold. The arm, after all, was such an easy target. And with the right know how, pretty easy to put out of commission. She wanted that kind of advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:38 am

"Oooh~!" Kelly exclaimed excitedly, grinning and jumping up a bit as Lilly gave her the mental image of Mercy's bones being broken by the violent cheerleader. She'd love to see Mercy writhing in pain as her arm was snapped. Kelly could already imagine seeing the girl having trouble just signing papers at her day job. How vile!

Though when Kelly heard Lilly's request, Kelly just blinked at the girl. "An armbar? That's it? ...Okay." Kelly said with a shrug as she walked over to the practice ring and slid herself inside, waiitng for Lilly.

"This is pretty useful as a counter, especially against strikers. And we have quite a few of them in AFW so this will really benefit you. Kelly said, waiting for Lilly to join her inside the ring. "Hold your arm out like you were throwing a punch."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:56 am

It felt like an odd request, sure, but Lilly was always interested in the move. It just seemed so... useful. After all, if someone didn't have use of their arm, what good were they? Plus, she wanted to take it that much harder for Mercy to do her actual job. It would just be so funny!

Wasting no time, Lilly followed Kelly into the ring. She was eager to learn, and learn quickly. The more she knew by the time she had her match with Mercy, the more pain she could put the paralegal bitch in. "I don't care about using on anyone else right now. Just Mercy," Lilly snapped, not really caring at the moment what it could be "used for." When instructed, the cheerleader held out her arm for Kelly. She didn't know if she planned on executing the move straight out, or what. But she better not make it hurt too much. She would regret making this training too painful...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:32 am

Kelly frowned vividly when she heard Lilly's words. "Wrong attitude! You wanna win in AFW? Or just beat one stupid secretary that my mom could choke out? I'm teaching you this for much needed basic improvement against all sorts of foes!" Kelly declared as she stepped to the side of Lilly's arm and wrapped her own arms around it, lightly tugging on it.

"Now look. You're gonna go through with the momentum of your opponent's punch and drag the arm down with you to the mat, then pull up with a twist... Like so!" Kelly said, before suddenly yanking Lilly down, she wouldnt hurt her as she yanked the cheerleader down and pulled her arm up, only lightly give her a demonstration.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbVGR8J89YE:2rdovzd1]"This is The FUJIWARA ARMBAR!!"[/url:2rdovzd1] She yelled.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next