Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Z.Z. Vs. "The Amazon" Alaina Sanders

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Z.Z. Vs. "The Amazon" Alaina Sanders - Page 9 Empty Re: Z.Z. Vs. "The Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:06 am

"The beating will happen for sure if you do not tell us." Fathia said smoothly. "If you do, then percentages drop considerably. But if you choose to belay your decision, then you must desire suffering." Fathia said as she slammed Alaina with the stick as hard as she could.

"One more chance to pay up, matey. If you're not going to tell us the number, we'll get our pound of flesh one way or another." She said with a threatening smile.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Z.Z. Vs. "The Amazon" Alaina Sanders - Page 9 Empty Re: Z.Z. Vs. "The Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:10 am

"Auuugh!" Alaina screamed as she got hammered yet again. She was breathing very heavily, her body had taken a lot of punishment and she was more or less dead in the water. "You still never answered me about a match..." She said between deep breaths.

"You aren't scared are you?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:26 am

Fathia narrowed her eyes as she pushed the donga stick hard against Alaina's body. "One thing at a time. I'm more concerned about the wager than the match. Besides, if you can't even pay my first mate, then you can't afford me at all." Fathia lowered her head and stared down at Alaina.

"I won't even accept a match until a bet is made and it is clear that you lack the ability to understand the importance of a wager." Fathia raised her eyebrow. "However, if you were to make it worth my while, I would happily destroy you in the ring myself." She said smiling smoothly at Alaina. She then raised her stick and jammed it down again. "But... you keep avoiding what I am interested in."

Fathia turned and looked at Z.Z. "Strip her. We can sell the boots, at least. We'll take the rest of what she owes from her body."

Z.Z saluted. "Aye, aye, cah'n!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:10 pm

As loathe as Alaina was to tell them anything, she refused to be stripped in the ring. The words stung her ears as she spoke. "Locker four. Combination 13-3-27."

Alaina would need to pick up a new lock on the way home... but she wanted to leave these two with at least something to think about. "I'll be seeing you again real soon Z.Z." Now, she could only hope the donga stick strikes would come to an end. Alaina's head and entire torso felt like they were on fire at this point. She just lay there looking back up at Fathia in contempt.

No matter how badly she was hurting today, tomorrow would be the gym same as any other day. Now, she would train and have the benefit of some experience under her belt.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:33 am

Once Alaina gave up the ghost, Z.Z cackled and slipped out of the ring, immediately rushing backstage to retrieve the ring that was owed her. Unfortunately, Alaina would find that the locker would be picked clean, leaving nothing but an empty space.

Fathia eased the pressure on Alaina and looked down at her as Z.Z scampered off. "Oh? You will be seeing my first mate again?" She said. "Do the two of you have a play date I don't know about? Eager to exact revenge? I assure you for us, it is nothing personal. The pirate cares not for WHO she plunders, only that she plunders. You've gotten away pretty lucky, matey. I think you should count your blessings while you still have them to count." Fathia said with a cool smirk, stepping away from Alaina.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:25 am

"Oh, I know how to work a deal." Alaina said. "I really just want to get my hands on you two again...." She thought to herself as she laid in the ring, still in pain. She began to stir and work her way up to one knee. "I want revenge, you want loot. I want to smack you around, but first mate comes first. Down the road I imagine another wager could be made."

Alaina didn't like gambling at all, especially after this "wager." However, she viewed this as the best way to insure a rematch and a shot at the boss lady herself....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Fathia raised her eyebrow and smirked. "I'm always up for a wager, matey.' She said. 'If the wager is enticing enough, I'll make any bet." She said and stepped away. She held out her donga stick and looked at Alaina. "I imagine we'll be talking soon since you seem to be a glutton for punishment." Fathia chuckled and then pulled back her donga stick. She then swung it forward hard, looking to crack Alaina over the head and knock her unconscious.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:16 pm

Alaina wanted to give some sort of remark to Fathia's words, but the donga stick was swung so quickly that Alaina didn't even see it... she just went black.

A short time later the referee was kneeling next to her asking if she was all right. "Yeah, I'm all right. I just need to get up and head back to the locker room..." Alaina answered, basically lying about how she felt. Physically her head was pounding and her chest was very sore from the beating she took. Also embarassingly, her crotch still hurt from the final slamming into the ringpost compliments of Z.Z.

Perhaps what hurt most was her pride. She was humiliated and embarassed. Being taken down a notch is never fun, especially when it was done by someone like Z.Z. She represented the sort of cheap-shot artist Alaina hated... they skirted around the rules to get what they wanted, all others be damned. Alaina would have been more depressed than she already was if it wasn't for her desire for payback. She was hurting but tomorrow she'd be back at the gym, working that much harder to keep from feeling like this after a match again.

She was able to slowly get to her feet with help from the referee, who seemed to feel sorry for her. He helped her up the ramp and once they were backstage she politely thanked him and nodded as she worked her way over to the locker room.

Alaina would discover her locker to be empty... and after borrowing a cameraman's cell phone she managed to call Charlie. She was halfway in tears when he answered. "H-hey bud, its a long story but I need you to pick me up at the Friction Arena with a fresh set of clothes. Just pick out whatever and I'll meet you in the back hallway where you dropped me off." She said, hanging up before Charlie could respond. She gave the phone back and smiled as sincerely as she could at the cameraman before taking a seat, putting her head down in her hands and waiting in silence.

Z.Z defeats "The Amazon" Alaina Sanders via pinfall

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9