Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Siren's movie talk 2013~has the game changed?

+16
LunarWolf
TiefBlau
hamish1024
Harrier
Lobo
Tatyina
anegge
Alexandra
KillerV
Kitten
kiranar
IndigoDragon
kerflubble
mnpinner
Bluemouse
XSirenX
20 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Siren's movie talk 2013~has the game changed? - Page 9 Empty Re: Siren's movie talk 2013~has the game changed?

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:46 pm

[quote="Old_Man_Tai":2q06yw9z]I remember Liam Neeson quite well.

@Deus: Yes, and it was pretty awesome. Possibly the best animated Batman film after Mask of the Phantasm and Under the Red Hood and one of the 5 best DC Animated films in my opinion.

Fixed that for ya. ;P

Clooney was a terrible Batman but he was a good Bruce Wayne (given that he pretty much IS real life Bruce Wayne >_>). Ditto that for Bale. Bale was a good Bruce but horrible in the suit. The second two Dark Knight movies were entirely saved by the strong villians in the films.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Siren's movie talk 2013~has the game changed? - Page 9 Empty Re: Siren's movie talk 2013~has the game changed?

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Patrick Warburton for next Batman movie.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:39 am

[quote="Alexandra":2v1chte9][quote="Old_Man_Tai":2v1chte9]I remember Liam Neeson quite well.

@Deus: Yes, and it was pretty awesome. Possibly the best animated Batman film after Mask of the Phantasm and Under the Red Hood and one of the 5 best DC Animated films in my opinion.

Fixed that for ya. ;P

Clooney was a terrible Batman but he was a good Bruce Wayne (given that he pretty much IS real life Bruce Wayne >_>). Ditto that for Bale. Bale was a good Bruce but horrible in the suit. The second two Dark Knight movies were entirely saved by the strong villians in the films.

Anddddddd countless references to the lore itself~

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Siren's movie talk 2013~has the game changed? - Page 9 CxD01fY
Siren's movie talk 2013~has the game changed? - Page 9 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:48 pm

[quote="hamish1024":2n9a8mjz]Most Batman films are remembered on the strength of their villains - I think Batman Begins is the only film that really depends on the strength of the Bruce Wayne character (and Bale's performance). The last two films were successful because of their engaging antagonists that played with wider themes.

However, no-one quite knows what the narrative set-up is going to be - likely some kind of Batman / Superman / Lex Luthor three-way? If there is a problem, it is less likely to be with Affleck, and more likely to be with working out just exactly what the Batman character is supposed to acheive in what is primarily a Superman film.

And I think they need to pass the Dark Knight mantle onto Gordon-Levitt as well. Man, doing all this stuff, whilst still having time for all the unnecessary Zack Snyder explosions? Affleck probably won't even get that much screen time.

I agree with Gordon-Levitt as Batman or at least a Nightwing movie with him. And I don't want to see Lex Luthor yet again(maybe in a role similar to Batman), I'd rather see a villain like General Zod for Superman, he can beat up the self proclaimed common man any day^^. Maybe Doomsday but would also settle for Bizarro, Darkseid or Metallo.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Brainiac?

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Zod's already been done.

Doomsday and Darkseid are too much, they'd have to do a series of movies leading up to them so the entire Justice League can take part.

Brainiac would be good, particularly if they use a version of Superman TAS's origin for him. So would Metallo, if they run with the idea of Luthor creating him.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:43 am

Yeah, I wouldn't mind if they had lex in the movie in a background sort of way. Like, as a minor character doing normal business crap while the real stuff is going on. Maybe set something up with an after credits scene

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:53 am

They had a small cameo for Lexcorp in the movie. Some of the trucks that got smashed in the fights had Lexcorp logos. It's not Lex being in the movies, but it was something.

Last edited by 12001 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Siren's movie talk 2013~has the game changed? - Page 9 SAdcZrMSiren's movie talk 2013~has the game changed? - Page 9 MVRLLQmSiren's movie talk 2013~has the game changed? - Page 9 I82ome3Siren's movie talk 2013~has the game changed? - Page 9 UAjmKPCSiren's movie talk 2013~has the game changed? - Page 9 MAai8oKSiren's movie talk 2013~has the game changed? - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:16 am

I saw the second Hobbit movie yesterday.

Never, ever have I had such a mixed opinion on a movie before. I'm still not sure if I eve liked it or not. ?_?

Last edited by 549 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:20 am

And the first one was so hype too.

By the way i know this is late but Elysium was so preachy it was uncomfortable. When it wasn't trying to make social or political commentary it was pretty good. Felt really cyberpunky.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next