Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 5:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Topic: Wrestling?

+25
XSirenX
Maxy
bricktown
Lobo
FlameofHope
BCG
Deus001
Cy_Man
Bluemouse
LunarWolf
Underdog21
skati
CenaFan1991
daemongirl
Alexandra
Old_Man_Tai
Kitten
KillerV
Jizzelle
UrbanChamp
kerflubble
Tatyina
TiefBlau
Admin
Harrier
29 posters

Page 48 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 74 ... 100  Next

Go down

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 48 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:16 am

Ole?

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:37 am

No. No Oles.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:39 am

Ole!

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:51 am

OLE!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:20 pm

[quote="Harrier":3vp08xoq]After SS is over now, I am not overly thrilled to see where WWE will head. Orton vs Cena? Really? I see a nightmare come though, Cena defeats the new corporation in a handicap match...

Ryback made to look like a fool, again. Maybe he`s now in the position I'd like to see him in, midcard with some bully big guy segments. Could live with that instead of Great Khali or santino segment.

Big E!^^

Good Survivor Series matches, always love them.

MOTN, (how unexpected^^) Punk/Bryan vs Wyatts.

Cena wins lol, nothing to write home about.

I went to SS live and..Maybe you're seeing something I didn't see live?

The Traditional match was MOTN by far. It was the legit only exciting match of the night, though Rey being the last on Rhodes' team sort of pissed me off a bit since he was a throw in.

Punk/Bryan vs Wyats? Seriously? That match was horrendus. Punk/Bryan were STRUGGLING to carry the Wyatts who were sloppy as hell. I was embarrassed for them.

The Ryback match, about a quarter ofthe arena got up to get food or go to the bathroom when MArk Henry came out. That match sucked at WM and it sucked at SS as well.

The Ending was a clusterfuck that just served as John Cena getting one cheap pop after another, mentioning boston in every sentence, then claiming that McMahon HQ was in New York, which...isn't even true but whatever. The Orton/Show match was the worst of the night. Incredibly boring and I even led my section in a Frieza chant, a Majin Buu chant, and a TNA chant. Don't know how far away from my section it went though.

All in all, worst SS in YEARS.

BTW: The report " There was said to be lots of negative chatter among fans leaving the Survivor Series pay-per-view in Boston last night." Entirely true. I remember a large group applauding a street performer, all of em saying things like "Much better than Survivor Series--best thing all night--This should have been the main event"

Last edited by 1905 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:24 pm

"Rowan and Harper are sloppy! Boooo!!!"

Yeah, because when your a creepy psycho redneck cultist wearing a goat mask on your face, you goddamn better have the technical wrestling skills to back it up.

Give me a break, what the hell do you expect? Steve Austin style brawling? Big Show/Kane style? Their gimmick is that they are two big dummies who like goat masks and hurting people. Their style is sloppy on purpose, it fits the gimmick. Like when Punk and Harper fought on Raw a couple weeks back. Sure, it wasn't match of the year, but it was a fine and exciting match. Harper and Rowan know what their doing and they know how to work a style that fits the gimmick.

The SS tag match was the MOTN, as agreed by all.

Diva's match was terrible. IC Title match was about as good as it could have been, nothing bad to say about it.

Cena/Del Rio wasn't as good as their Hell in a Cell match but still very intense and very good. Only downside was mainly because it was very obvious that Cena was going to win, as opposed to last month when their was a chance he wouldn't. Cena is still attempting to try out new moves in big matches, which I think he should be given credit for, and only isn't because he's John Cena.

Ryback/Mark Henry was meh. These big man matches keep using Goldberg/Lesnar as a template for some reason. We DON'T WANT to see them grappling. We WANT to see them smashing each other around, throwing each other around, and leaving Tokyo crushed in their wake.

Big Show/Orton was just meh. As most people expected.

So that's...two bad matches, one average main event, and 3 excellent matches.

Overall, its a pretty standard ppv really.

As for being "The worst SS in years" that's hardly accurate. I'd say its even, if not slightly better, than 2012, and STILL better than 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, and certainly the worst Survivor Series of the last 13 years, 2005. Not as good as 2011 though, and 2001-2004 are probably the best SS's of all time.

As for the likely Wrestlemania Main Event of Cena vs Orton....Well that's a shame. While it HAS been years since they last had a big rivalry, not counting their 2011 tables match, their Iron Man match was excellent and the perfect way to end their fued for good. Honestly, I don't want them to unify the titles. I would LOVE IT though, if they split the brands again and KEPT them split. This whole "Supershow" that we've had for since 2008 has just been meh at best. Keep the brands apart except for the Big 4 PPVs and use that as an excuse to build up the rest of your roster.

They can keep the tag belts unified though, they look awesome and don't have enough teams to keep them apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:47 am

[quote="Old_Man_Tai":34gna1n8]"Rowan and Harper are sloppy! Boooo!!!"

Yeah, because when your a creepy psycho redneck cultist wearing a goat mask on your face, you goddamn better have the technical wrestling skills to back it up.

Give me a break, what the hell do you expect? Steve Austin style brawling? Big Show/Kane style? Their gimmick is that they are two big dummies who like goat masks and hurting people. Their style is sloppy on purpose, it fits the gimmick. Like when Punk and Harper fought on Raw a couple weeks back. Sure, it wasn't match of the year, but it was a fine and exciting match. Harper and Rowan know what their doing and they know how to work a style that fits the gimmick.

Ok This, this is NOT a usable excuse. Im not saying they don't have a style, I'm saying they are SLOPPY. They trip when trying to do moves, they can't sell moves for crap, they are not entertaining in the slightest. That tag match WAS NOT a good match. It was long, drawn out, and it seemed like Punk and Bryan had to DESPERATELY search for an exciting move to pull off to keep people entertained.

As for your other comments, the IC title match was a throw in it seemed, very short, doesn't really qualify. The Del Rio vs Cena match was a RAW quality match, nothing special. The guy shouldn't be given credit for trying out "New moves" that nearly everyone else does regularly..You're doing the opposite of what you're saying, giving him credit just because he IS John Cena, and I don't think that is fair either.

The PPV Was two decent matches, the rest throwaways.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:42 am

It really sounds like I missed a shit loads of things with WWE that I should be grateful for missing it seems. Seriously, as if WWE can even entertain anyone anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:34 pm

I'm giving Cena credit because he actually is branching out and trying new things with his style and move set, something most of the lower roster already does, that he hasn't done in about 10 years. The point is that he's been trying and his recent matches have been better for it. If Orton did that, maybe his matches would be more entertaining.

I've always found "Sloppy" to be an underwhelming criticism. Mainly because every wrestler on the roster can, and has, been sloppy at times. Even your favorite, Mr. Jeff Hardy, has been sloppy as hell in his matches, and that's one thing you can't just brush away like all his other past issues. Doesn't stop him from putting on good matches, and it hasn't stopped The Wyatts either.

@Gregar: WWE is still entertaining and there's been some good things lately. The Shield/Rhodes fued for one starters. I'd even say The Shield has been the best thing WWE has done in years. It's still entertaining and there's still good matches, but it's hard to see that when just about every "smark" on the internet is a whiny self entitled bitch that thinks everything before and after the years of 1997-2000 sucked and refuses to like anything WWE does unless it involves The Attitude Era.

Last edited by 143 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:58 pm

You can basically say you did miss more shit than awesome things, but they were still there. Had several moments I really enjoyed, but sometimes there was also faceplam time. In my case, every time a Cena pro was cut after 2009 when he lost the last piece of edge he had, especially the SW and Sunday promos were pure garbage in my opinion. I already said that Cena is a solid 6/10 in nearly every department, but how this guy became so popular is still baffling to me, only reason I see is that he could hold on long enough to the fame of his Dr. of Thuganomics character and the unwavering support of Vince McMahon.

Just as a selection:
I enjoyed his feud with Kane, although that was more for Kane and Zack Ryder.
I enjoyed him getting punished badly by Brock Lesnar.
I enjoyed him getting pinned clean by Rock and D-Bryan(not Punk, the match was clean but there were outside shenanigans).
I was really ashamed to be a wrestling fan when Cena doused BBQ sauce on Michael Cole.

Summer of Punk was great for about 2 months until HHH had to ruin it.
Celtic Warrior Sheamus=great. Cena light Sheamus=shit.
Sin Cara azul vs Sin Cara negro. Really enjoyed it, so much potential wasted.
WWE relentlessly trying to push Mason Ryan is just strange and adds to the big man fetish thing.
Nexus was good, but Cena wins lol.
Shield still going strong.
Antonio Cesaro is the guy I`d like to see succeed in the future.
The Return of the Rock until the rematch...

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 74 ... 100  Next