» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

mccreamichael59@gmail.com

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Topic: Wrestling?

+25
XSirenX
Maxy
bricktown
Lobo
FlameofHope
BCG
Deus001
Cy_Man
Bluemouse
LunarWolf
Underdog21
skati
CenaFan1991
daemongirl
Alexandra
Old_Man_Tai
Kitten
KillerV
Jizzelle
UrbanChamp
kerflubble
Tatyina
TiefBlau
Admin
Harrier
29 posters

Page 25 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 62 ... 100  Next

Go down

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 25 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:54 am

Still say turning Ryback heel was a big mistake. Guy went from having the 3rd and occasionally second loudest cheers and crowd response in the building, to being a lukewarm heel who gets no reaction.

WWE wasn't exactly that short on heels at the time, what with Swagger, Henry, Ziggler and others as good heels, and the Shield, both at the time and still now, being the best heels in WWE.

Glad to see they switched Del Rio back to a heel, his face turn was great at first, and got a great reaction, because of how honest and genuine it came off as, with its slow build and his attitude change. Sadly, it didn't stick, and it doesn't help that Del Rio's entire moveset and match psychology is meant for a heel instead of a face, unless there's a guy somewhere who cheers for seeing people attack the arm all match.

Gotta say though, that this apparent team up of Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro is pretty damn funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:35 am

Ryback is completely revamped at that point. Turning from a horrible bad promo/wrestling guy with a catchphrase who is(for whatever reasons) over into an mediocre promo/mediocre wrestling guy who is not an Neanderthal anymore and throws a match against the most metrosexual guy in the WWE cause he's in pain. Nicely played WWE, either this is a stroke of genius when unfolded or complete and random shit. If it wasn't for Jericho being the nice guy, I'd think Y2J will go over at MITB.

With Rodriguez suspended, I guess even the crickets will stop to chirp when del Rio enters the stage. He's a nice wrestler and also has some suave, but he never was and probably never will be over, neither as heel or face. Being a 4 time champ with 2 years in the company while there are guys who are much more over with little to nothing or a throwaway US/IC belt reign doesn't help either.

From a pure wrestling point of view, Cesaro/Swagger are a GOAT tag team. Completely happy with Cesaro's new look. Sadly that diminishes his chances to win the MITB for SD. Now I hope for Barett, the guy deserves a thank you reign for his Nexus work. Or Rhodes, who is only one main title away from a triple crown winner.

Don't really care for the briefcase from RAW. CM Punk has enough accolades to get the tripple crown twice, just like Kane, Orton, Christian and RvD, and neither Sheamus or Bryan really need it.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:30 pm

[quote="Harrier":fa9wh9en]
Don't really care for the briefcase from RAW. CM Punk has enough accolades to get the tripple crown twice, just like Kane, Orton, Christian and RvD, and neither Sheamus or Bryan really need it.

Anybody who doesn't think RVD is winning the MITB Ladder match is an idiot. RVD has always been a self centered jerk who only thinks of himself and getting himself over. There's no way he would agree to come back to WWE, even on a limited schedule, unless he was allowed to win whatever matches he wanted, be main event, or close enough to it, on any show he did, and probably end up world champ in the process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:05 am

I would mark for Christian, Kane and Orton, indifferent for the rest.

In Chances, the general consensus seems to be that Daniel Bryan wins it to challenge Cena at SS in an open challenge. I kind of agree with it cause they attempted to go this route with Bryan when he won the blue briefcase but had to go in early cause someone(Mark Henry?) was injured or Orton/AdR killed the ratings. CM Punk doesn't need it to challenge the belt, Kane probably doesn't want it, Christian won't get it. Leaves us with Orton, Sheamus and RvD. Sheamus was already 2 time champion and is more of a SD superstar, Orton fucked up with his suspensions and RvD, well RvD is RvD so he's either stoned enough to not care or so stoned that he went balls to the walls in the negotiation and pressed a championship win out of Vinnie Mac.

Chances are probably
Bryan
RvD
Orton
Sheamus
Punk
Christian
Kane

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:20 pm

On a different note, Impact this past week was AWESOME

The main event was especially great, and having the Aces/MEM storyline woven in actually helped the match, as they didn't try to take over or do a big brawl, just showed up to cancel each other out/take out Manic, and let Sabin and Aries finish the match their way. The whole "Aries as Suicide winning the belt thing" was nothing but a fun little filler meant to fill up time for a couple weeks and keep people interested, and it worked very well.

Looking forward to the Destination X tv special.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:33 am

[quote="Old_Man_Tai":tpn7dvv0]
Anybody who doesn't think RVD is winning the MITB Ladder match is an idiot. RVD has always been a self centered jerk who only thinks of himself and getting himself over. There's no way he would agree to come back to WWE, even on a limited schedule, unless he was allowed to win whatever matches he wanted, be main event, or close enough to it, on any show he did, and probably end up world champ in the process.

Spoiler:

Last edited by 8345 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:43 am

I will give WWE full credit. They caught me completely off guard, at no point was I expecting Orton to be the one walking away with the briefcase, and I certainly never thought that Damien Sandow would get the other briefcase. Very happy with both decisions. Anybody who claims the MITB winners were "predictable" (Which seems to be the current Anti WWE word to use these days), is completely full of it, because nobody saw those two coming.

Finally watched my recording of Raw. LOVED it. Matches were great, stories were advanced, the crowd was incredible. My biggest belief is that any wrestling show, no matter how good it is, can be killed by the crowd. One of the reasons why TNA needed to leave the Impact Zone for the longest time was because of their horribly spoiled and worthless crowd that never reacted to anything. Tonight's crowd reacted to everything, loud as can be, and it made the show that much better, giving it more energy and just making it feel more "real", for lack of a better term. Plus, those people had a great time and actually had fun watching wrestling...something I still believe the IWC has either forgotten, or simply refuses, to do.

RVD/Y2J was pretty fun, though, sadly, it showed two very clear facts: RVD is old, and RVD is out of shape.

I mean, yeah, Jericho is old too, but the guy keeps himself in great shape, and is more lean and fit in this run then in his last, and was able to keep a pretty brisk pace. RVD hasn't kept himself in that great a shape and it showed with how often he had to resort to rest holds. Still, hopefully now that he's back in WWE, making big time money and getting main event shots, he will get back some of his old fire. It was painfully clear that once TNA took the world title off of him and stopped giving him top billing, he stopped giving a shit completely. Hopefully that changes.

Daniel Bryan getting SS Main Event vs Cena? Hell Yes. I just hope SS gets awesome buy rates. If people just steal the shit out of the show to see DB and don't pay to see him main event, then Vince will assume he can't actually draw money and will just keep him in the mid card forever. Support your wrestlers! Don't steal PPV's where their main eventing! Pay for them so Vince will use your favorite wrestlers to make money!

)WWE, I expect money off my Summerslam bill for shilling for you.)

The guy on Wrestleview that recaps Raw mentioned this as an idea, and I think it actually works well. DB beats Cena at SS via tapout to become WWE champion, the crowd goes wild, we all love it...and then Orton cashes in MITB, taking the belt away from DB and becoming the most hated heel in WWE since Triple H in 2003. Orton's wanted to go back to being a heel for some time now, and it seems like a perfect time, plus allowing DB even more sympathy and crowd support as he goes after the title.

I honestly didn't realize Bray/Brad Wyatt was Husky Harris until the crowd chanted it. I still don't know what his gimmick is, except that I love it and it scares me XD. I also have no idea if he's a heel, cause his two appearances have gotten HUGE crowd reactions. Though I noticed something, is it just me, or does it seem like EVERY new wrestler that joins WWE starts out using the Reverse STO as a finisher move?

AJ is apparently back to being the self centered crazy bitch who thinks only she is important. Which is all well and good. Ziggler and Del Rio had a pretty damn good match though with even Del Rio getting a good heel reaction. Perhaps he's finally over with the crowd?

"1-800-Fella"....I don't care how stupid it is. I want more of it.

Punk vs Heyman....Holy Shit. Just....Wow. Amazing. I loved every bit of it. The fact that these two are cutting honest, intelligent, straight from the heart kind of promos, (You know, the ones that everyone loved in the mid 70's-80's and even part of the 90's before the Attitude Era killed them off for cheap, utterly rehearsed, catchphrases?) is, for me, the selling point of this feud. The two promo's so far were amazing, and the ones we will get between now and Summerslam will be amazing as well. The fact that we get a Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk match is just a wonderful bonus.

So yes, very happy Old Tai right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:51 am

John Cena lose via submission?

I'll believe THAT when I see it. When's the last time he lot a match via submission? I certainly COULD be wrong, But I am pretty sure he has NOT lost via submission since he stopped being The Prof.

I'm glad to see DB Vs. Cena at SS but I also know what happens to faces that go up against Cena. And also, this cool match was at the expense of Mark Henry :/ That kinda blows.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:01 am

[quote="Tatyina":2a55tie1]John Cena lose via submission?

I'll believe THAT when I see it. When's the last time he lot a match via submission? I certainly COULD be wrong, But I am pretty sure he has NOT lost via submission since he stopped being The Prof.

I'm glad to see DB Vs. Cena at SS but I also know what happens to faces that go up against Cena. And also, this cool match was at the expense of Mark Henry :/ That kinda blows.

Sadly this. John Cena will never submit to anyone, at least not until he's only a part timer and even then I guess he will just pass out rather than give up like SCSA.

I recently saw an 8 man match for the US championship with Cena being still Dr. of Thuganomics and as much as I hate to say it, it was awesome although you could already see Super Cena shine through. Ok, it also had Booker T and RvD with the rest being more or less better jobbers. So it really is the formula and his promos that rub me the wrong way, the guy can be entertaining.

Sandow is GOAT with his backstage promos and deserves the belt.

I always was and always will be a fan of RvD and hope he will take an example from Y2J without jobbing so much Jericho does.

I am a little worried about TNA to be honest. Wrestler let go, rumors about late payments. Ok, I know that *TNA: Dying since 2002* is a running gag, but DOC, D'Lo and Morgan worry me a little bit.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:07 am

Yeah, probably just wishful thinking. Would still be awesome though.

Really surprised they let Doc go. Hope TNA can figure out this budget thing soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 62 ... 100  Next