Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Amber Fey, Cirno, d_ultsch, daemongirl, dragonswill, Mystery Dragon, noob, RJD, Sylvie, Teesta, Zebra Crossing, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

The Doctor Is Out!

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Doctor Is Out!

Post by Lobo on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Kelly honestly expected Chesna to snatch the bottle away from her just before giving her the medicine. But she didn't and Kelly was thankful of that. Granted she didn't know Chesna needed drugs so badly. Maybe she would have been more lax on the situation.

Still, Kelly frowned deeply as most of the medicine just slid down her chin. A Waste she thought. She blushed though a tad bit following Chesna's words stating that she would give her some medicine now and that she wouldn't want Kelly to get sick, all while forcing a rather looking expression on her face that made Kelly raise her eyebrow in a perplexed manner as The Doctor's lips twitched repeatedly.

"Tch. I wouldn't be sick if you hadn't..." She began to say with an attitude as she handed Chesna the spoon and bottle before she started to think on what Chesna had said. "...Do you really not want me to get sick or is this some joke to you? ...You look like you're about to laugh." Kelly asked in an almost sad sounding tone. It was rare for others to show concern for her, and most of the time Kelly pushed them away even if they did care. But she took a liking to Chesna, one she couldn't understand. And Kelly felt some warmth from hearing someone care about her well-being.

That being said, the twitch in her mouth almost seemed like Chesna was trying to hold herself back from cracking up, most likely an indication that she was going to prank her or found something funny about this ordeal. Kelly didn't know but she was curious.

Friction: Kelly Conway Zipporah Amos Boudreaux "THE Cyclops"  Bonnie Gastin Andrea Umlaut White Mamba  Trixie Lasek

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doctor Is Out!

Post by Tatyina on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Chesna barely listened to what Kelly was saying as she took the bottle and spoon. She carefully looked at the spoon and tried her best to delicately pour some medicine into the spoon and then looked at Kelly. She shoved the spoon forward, trying to jab it into Kelly's mouth, not even answering her question.

When the spoon was in Kelly's mouth, Chesna let go, not caring what happened next. If she was lucky, then the girl would have a spoon in her mouth and not be able to talk. Or maybe it would fall out and she'd have to clean up more. Either way, Chesna turned her back and pulled the bottle up and started to chug it.

Ask for a name change at your own risk! kelyeah

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top