by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Doctor Is Out!

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Doctor Is Out! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Doctor Is Out!

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Kelly couldn't keep herself from frowning upon hearing Chesna blunt response to her speech, knowing that her actions could have landed her in prison. "Was never Trying to put anyone in a coma... Only wanted to give Sunderland as much hell as possible, get some well deserved payback and piss her off... Didn't count on her crying over someone so worthless but oh well..." Kelly would say as her eyes trailed away from Chesna, remembering how Heather's reaction to her deeds wasn't what she originally intended and at the time she felt bad. These days however, she was wishing she could have done so much more.

Upon hearing Chesna lecture a bit more and call Kelly stupid and loud, Kelly would begin to silently act like she was speaking by moving her mouth in a mocking manner as a response to what Chesna telling her, rolling her eyes as she did so and not paying attention to what Chesna had to say.

Kelly would however find Chesna's little talk about her Bunny to be a bit weirder now when she stated that The Bunny doesn't care too much for carrots but the most important thing being that this Bunny apparently saved Chesna's life or something. Kelly found the idea to be rather sweet and cute in a sense, but it also seemed like something out of a stupid kids book for a rabbit to save someone's life, especially Chesna's. Kelly began to wonder if that pill Chesna popped was affecting her mind.

"So how did this Bunny keep you alive? Let alone one that doesn't even like carrots..." Kelly would ask as the two neared the apartment complex.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:17 pm

What did she do to you to make you so mad?" Chesna asked, turning her head to look at Kelly. "Did she rape your dog or something?" She let out a huff. Chesna was almost certain that the reason for Kelly's hatred was entirely ridiculous and petty but she was mildly interested in hearing the excuse she had.

"She made sure I didn't pass out in an alley somewhere covered in my own vomit. And that I was able to stay lucid enough to actually finish my studies." She began to push her fingers into Kelly's clothed sex.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:46 pm

"Everything!! She punched me! She had to audacity to hit me! That nobody! That Rookie! ....Knocking me out in one hit..." Kelly would snap out angrily as Chesna asked her question, clinching the steering wheel so tightly her knuckles went white, glaring down the road as she did so. "...Everything about her I hate! She... She's got everything I..." Kelly would begin growling out through her clinched teeth, hesitating to share her deeper reasons with Chesna that she was sure would be mocked or something.

Kelly knew the source of her hate was downright jealousy and envy but she didn't think Chesna would understand why it affected her so much. Everything Kelly wanted in life and in her wrestling career, Heather had and Kelly couldn't stand it. The thought of Heather being loved by adoptive parents who weren't even related to her while Kelly's own flesh and blood barely gave a damn was downright infuriating. For Heather to be so successful so early in AFW despite being a rookie was like fate playing a cruel joke in Kelly's eyes. It ate her up inside and that was just the tip of what her problems with Heather were.

Kelly had to pullover and stop the car after that. She was far from calm now, barely gathering what Chesna had said as she began to push her fingers into her muff while Kelly rested her forehead against the steering wheel, distraught and frustrated all over again but couldn't help but ease up from how tense she was when Chesna began touching her, slumping tiredly against the steering wheel as a result.

"You need to stop doing this... I don't want it..." Said Kelly in a clearly frustrated manner but would otherwise begin to breathe a lot heavier with the feeling of Chesna's fingers pressing into her clothed sex like that. All this tension with the Doctor was starting to build up more and more, much to Kelly's confusion since she had no clue how she allowed Chesna to get her this far.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:39 pm

Chesna sighed at Kelly's outburst. "You're in a wrestling league, idiot." She muttered as she continued to push her fingers into Kelly's sex and listen to the irate girl. "If it wasn't that girl, it would be someone else. You're looking for any excuse you can to be miserable."

Chesna watched as Kelly turned the car to the side of the road. She used her free hand to push onto the seatbelt and an unhook it and crawled over to Kelly to try and straddle her. "I won't stop. You like it." She said and pressed her lips against the corner of Kelly's mouth. "You need to feel good. You've spent too long feeling bad. Let me pleasure you. It will be good for both of us." She said in a low and flat voice. "I'll stop..." She said. "If you let me attend to you properly when we're at your house. I'll show you what it's like to feel good, instead of feeling bad all the time."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:32 am

Kelly's eyes would narrow as Chesna called her idiot like she was so high and mighty to talk like that to her. Her anger was building and starting to drown out those feelings of pleasure as Chesna pushed her fingers against Kelly's crotch even more. The blonde's frustration would build as Chesna lectured her some more, but as Chesna muttered those words those last words that hit rather close to home, Kelly would finally snap back after being unable to take anymore from her.

"If it wasn't that girl, it would be someone else. You're looking for any excuse you can to be miserable." Kelly could take no more after hearing that. "...Shut up!" Kelly would let out as her eyes would snap open before she turned sharply towards Chesna and went to give her a hard backhand slap across her face, glaring at her hatefully as she did so.

"Don't talk to me like you're my stupid mother! You don't know me, you stupid doll, so don't act like it! You know nothing about me and you never will! I NEVER asked to be this way! I want to be happy! I deserve to be happy! WHY IS SHE HAPPY!?!? WHAT ABOUT ME!?!?" The Blonde would yell out as a steady stream of tears would roll down her cheeks while she glared at Chesna, trembling a little as she tried to hold back her tears.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:35 pm

When Kelly slapped Chesna, the doctor's face snapped and some spit dribbled off her lips. She let out a soft moan and closed her eyes. She'd orgasmed a little and leaked a bit more on Kelly's seat.

Chesna touched her cheek where the red mark was left and let out a sigh. "You wouldn't be angry and crying if I was wrong." She said in a monotone voice. She then corrected herself. "Well, you wouldn't be crying. I don't think you can turn the yelling off."

She looked over at Kelly. "It's impossible to be happy when you're so concerned about how someone else feels. You're trying to bring someone else down instead of lifting yourself up. And you wonder why I call you an idiot..."

Chesna clicked her seatbelt on and folded her arms across her chest. "Can we just go? I'm horny again because of that slap. If you don't start driving again I'll just end up cumming even more int he car."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Kelly would stare at Chesna as she struggled to hold back her tears just after slapping the Doctor across the face, watching as split dribbled off her lips before she let out that soft moan while more of her juices flowed out from between her legs, earning a rather disgusted look upon Kelly's teary eyed face.

"You do need to be fixed..." Kelly would mutter out as she watch Chesna hold her reddened cheek before she spoke out, her first set of words hitting Kelly hard in her heart, making her eyes widen a bit as she hated to admit to herself that Chesna was very much right, she would be a bit disgruntled however with Chesna's second comment, but she shook it off.

"I can lift myself up when I take Sunderland down! Simple as that!" Kelly would declare, although honestly not knowing if that would be true or not. She had always been bitter and miserable, ever since she was a little girl. Would anything change if she managed to get even with Heather? Kelly didn't even know how much revenge she needed in order to satisfy herself and be done with Heather. Kelly was bothered by the fact that everything she wanted for her Life and Wrestling Career, Heather had already obtained, even managing to take away an opportunity at The AFW Title. All of this ate Kelly's mind to the point where it drove her insane as she realized that the person she hated most managed to have a loving family and rise up so fast in AFW, while Kelly herself had a rather neglectful family and troublesome career in AFW.

Kelly then snapped out of her bitter moment of contemplation when she heard that Chesna was horny from the slap and that she was going to start leaking again in the seat if they didn't go already. Chesna was just far beyond a nuisance for Kelly, the Doctor was making her blood boil so much it was starting to be unbearable. "I hate you, Matuschanskavasky... So very, very much..." Kelly would mutter out in droll yet clearly frustrated manner before she got the car moving again, driving down the road until she reached the apartment, pulling to the side of the road to park just behind her [url=http://www.motorbikehelp.com/wp-content/uploads/Sports-motorcycles.jpg:1r4xdhg3]Sports Motorcycle[/url:1r4xdhg3], which was sitting directly in front of [url=http://www.seeof.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Modern-Architecture-Apartment.jpg:1r4xdhg3]Her Triplex Apartment[/url:1r4xdhg3], where she was the only resident for the moment.

Kelly wasted no time shutting off the car, grabbing the keys and getting out of her vehicle, walking in front of the her ride before opening the passenger door for Chesna, whose seat belt she would instantly undo, but not before giving off a slightly disgusted look at the passenger seat that Chesna been covering with her juices, she was gonna really hate cleaning that up.

"C'mon, let's go." Kelly would say as she went to grab Chesna by her wrist and pull her along, going up the small steps with The Doctor, walking to the door which Kelly would unlock and soon open door and pull Chesna in, revealing a large living room with a couch in front of a large flat screen TV on an Entertainment Center that held quite a large DVD collection along with surround sound. South of that was a mid-sized kitchen and towards the right was a small hallway that led towards the bathroom and then finally the bedroom.

As Kelly went to pull Chesna by her wrist into the place, she stopped in the center of the living room and gave Chesna a stern look as she let go of the Doctor, putting her hands on her hips while looking at her with a pout, leaning into her as she did this. "Well... You're here! Go do... Whatever you were supposed to do! I forgot... Shower right? It's right down the hallway." Kelly would say as she pointed southwest of Chesna to show her the hallway that led to the bathroom and then the bedroom.

"Go use it..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:37 pm

"Whatever." Chesna said in response as she turned her head and looked out the window. "My opinion hasn't changed." She said in an even tone. "But maybe if I took the right kind of pill, it would." She added and then sighed. She leaned back and ignored Kelly for the rest of the ride while she let her finger drift between her legs and slowly massaged herself while Kelly drove to her apartment.

She was as cooperative as ever when Kelly dragged her out of the car, mostly slumping against Kelly and letting herself be dragged into the apartment. Wen She was pulled into the center of the room and Kelly began to command her, She leaned forward and tried to kiss Kelly. While she did, she began to undress right there, letting her skirt fall to the ground and unbuttoning her shirt sloppily with her free hand.

"I can't reach everywhere." Chesna said and grabbed Kelly to try and start undressing her as well. "You need a shower too." She added with a huff. "Water will clean you. It's too bad it won't wash away all those nasty thoughts of yours though." Chesna sighed and pushed herself close. "But still... wouldn't it be nice to feel good for once?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:55 am

Kelly didn't know if Chesna was going to listen to her, but she at least hoped that The Doctor would go and take her shower alone without the need of another like she wanted from Kelly. But what The Ghoul didn't expect was for Chesna to suddenly lean forward and kiss her like that, making the blonde's eyes widen as she felt that electrifying touch from Chesna's lips, barely noticing The Doctor's skirt fall until after the kiss broke and she watched Chesna began to sloppily try and unbutton her shirt.

With her face now beat red with a heavy blush upon her cheeks, Kelly would click her tongue upon hearing Chesna state that she cannot reach everywhere, knowing that the statement had truth behind it, but otherwise remained so flustered and frozen by the kiss that she didn't even bother to stop Chesna from removing her scrubs, revealing a rather snug fitting pair of red lingerie that hugged her perky breasts and slender lower body tightly

Kelly would then remain silent as Chesna spoke to her, saying that she too was in need of a shower before asking her a rather simple question that made Kelly really consider her choice. "Wouldn't it be nice to feel good for once?" That was Chesna's question and it really made her think about her choice. Kelly had felt like shit for a while. Even before her War with Heather, Kelly was miserable. She wanted to feel Good more than anything.

"...It would... It would be nice..."
Kelly would say with some hesitation in her voice as Chesna stepped up close to her, prompting Kelly to slowly but surely wrap her arms around Chesna's waist, looking up at the girl with a clearly embarrassed and shy look on her face. "...And just how... Would you make me feel good, Doctor? Do you honestly think you can make me happy for one night? Kelly would ask before she leaned up towards Chesna, slowly closed her eyes and turned her head lightly to the side before pressing her lips against Chesna, kissing the Doctor deeply in an affectionate embrace.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:06 am

Chesna kissed Kelly back, rubbing her naked body against Kelly's affectionately, trying to get some tactile sensation on her body from the contact. She heard the words and slowly began to drift with Kelly towards a direction she hoped was the shower as she kissed the girl. Her hands became busy and she looked to finish off the job and completely strip Kelly as she walked backwards, barely concentrating on trying not to fall.

She stopped and broke the kiss and let out a hot huff of air. "Don't ask people to answer a question honestly..." She said in a monotone voice. 'You'll wish they hadn't if they do and if they don't, you'll know they're lying to you. You can't win unless you can handle the truth..." Chesna then stopped. "I don't know where the shower is . I forgot. Take me there or I'll just ..." Chesna leaned forward and began to nibble on Kelly's shoulder while her hand trailed down the girl's body and her ginger searched for Kelly's womanhood.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next