Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Doctor Is Out!

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Doctor Is Out! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doctor Is Out!

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:59 am

"That Doesn't... Help... For me to know that..." Kelly would let out through her gritted teeth as Chesna stated that she gets horny from just about anything, further making The Ghoul's plan all the more difficult than it all ready was with the way Chesna talked to her, prompting Kelly to scoff as a result before telling Chesna how long she intended to keep her.

"Pft. Enough with the attitude and stupid sarcastic remarks! I'll keep you here with me until I deem it necessary to release you. But if Sunderland manages to give up her Title Contract after all, then you'll be released somewhere before 6 p.m. tomorrow. Well... That's if the stupid cowboy actually managed to tell his whore of my demands." Kelly would tell Chesna before she realized just how Far Away 6 p.m. tomorrow was going to be. Thirty Hours, she'd be lucky if Chesna didn't get her to rip off her own head by then from the constant nagging droll insults that Chesna shot at her, ranging from being reminding that she was leaking and still lying down, to commenting on how annoying she was and that hating her back would take too much effort.

Kelly would then Hear Chesna's comment about her being a medical doctor and not psychiatrist and that it would hardly take one to figure out what was wrong with The Ghoul, which earned quite the frown from Kelly before she heard Chesna continue on about how she was losing blood and that she could get tetanus and die, only to then go on and insult Kelly further. After hearing all that, Kelly had finally had enough now that she realized she may have definitely fucked this plan up. Prompting her to step on the leg of Chesna's chair to have her sit upright once again before trying to untie the ropes around her legs first before going her arms to release her from the chair.

"We're going to get your wound fixed... If you want me to clean it I suggest you don't fight with me.. Unless you want to bleed out and get infected on your long walk back to the hospital."Kelly would say as she attempted to bind Chesna's hands behind her back with the rope, trying to pull her along by the arm back towards the car and get her situated in the passenger seat.

"Don't blame you for all this... Blame Sunderland... And yourself for doing what you did to me..."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:28 am

"It helps me for you to know that, hopefully." Chesna said with a sigh as Kelly continued. Chesna looked at Kelly with a glassy stare. "What if I have patients I need to take care of? Are you going to go make sure they don't die? I did tell you I was a doctor, right? That means people depend on me." Chesa looked down. "You ... obviously don't know anything.... about that..." She said and let out another sigh as she felt some juices roll down her thigh.

Chesna's head lolled tot he side and she was a heavy lump of flesh, obstinately so by her own uncaring attitude. When she was pulled back up into a sitting position, Chesna's head fell like a rag doll tot he other side and she began to drool on herself.

"Have you ever had cotton mouth and excessive drooling? It's weird." She said aloud to no one in particular. "Especially if that's happening upstairs and down stairs." Chesna spoke as Kelly undid the ropes and didn't really move when she was freed.

Chesna didn't resist much more than being dead weight as Kelly pulled on her, She stood up and let Kelly rebind her and sighed a lot. She was shoved int he passenger seat and when Kelly got in, she slumped against Kelly's lap.

"I don't care about anything like that. It's not the first time this has happened to me." She muttered. "Why are you so angry anyway?" She asked. "I don't care but if you weren't so angry you wouldn't be so annoying. Maybe you could think clearly too and be able to kidnap someone properly. Not be so stupid, you know. Anger's making you stupid. Either that or you need to get laid. I could help you with that. I tried to but you were so angry that it didn't get through your thick, stupid skull."

Chesna then turned her head and began to lick Kelly's thigh regardless of whether ti was pant covered or not.

"I'm horny again." She said in between licks. "And dripping." She added as her nose dripping blood on Kelly's thigh as well. Chesna didn't think twice about lickign that as well.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:17 am

"You're right. I don't know anything about being a Doctor or If you even do your job for that matter. But I think your patients will be fine, if they really need someone they could always call Thea Becket. Besides, You didn't seem to be doing to well with taking care of your last patient..." Kelly would respond smugly to Chesna in an attempt to give her a bit a verbal jab.

Eventually Kelly began to load Chesna back up into the car by uniting her from the chair but making sure her to bind her arms together behind her back before pulling her along back towards the car, ignoring her random drabble while getting her inside that passenger seat, laughing to herself when she that all Chesna could do was sigh before being placed in the passenger seat. Eventually Kelly situated herself inside the car but would be greeted unexpectedly by the feeling of Chesna's cheek and hair when she slumped against her lap, quickly earning The Ghoul's aggravation yet again but would otherwise let her lay there while Kelly got the car started.

Upon hearing Chesna's next batch of words though, Kelly stopped for a moment and frowned sourly to herself as she took in Chesna's words and let out an aggravated sigh, visibly frustrated by having to put up with the Doctor's little lecture about her anger issues and not thinking things clearly. Like Kelly really wanted to hear her victim lecture her about what she was doing wrong and that she needed to get laid.

"Anger's all I know... And I sure as hell don't need you or want you for sex. I have someone for that." Kelly would snap to Chesna in a serious manner with a calm and reserved look on her face that would ultimately fade as she felt Chesna's tongue lap at her Hospital Scrub covered thigh, causing The Blonde to sit up right quickly in her chair as her face turned beat red, instantly flustered by Chesna's act. "H-Hey!" Kelly would let out before noticing the blood oozing from Chesna's nose that she would lick up without hesitation.

"A-Ah! W-What the hell!?!? Stop that!" Kelly would exclaim loudly before she tried to lift up Chesna's head and get her properly seated in her chair before reaching over to fasten her seat belt. If Kelly managed to do that, she would reach into her glove compartment and pull out a napkin that she would quickly take up towards Chesna's face and attempt to clean her mouth and nose to rid her of the blood and drool before taking off.

"If you really need sex to survive I.... I.... I can help... But It'll be on My Terms when we reach my apartment, Okay!?!? A-A-And I'm sure as hell not going to do that just to make you feel good either! It's only to keep you alive, got it!?" Kelly would let in a rather flustered and aggravated manner as she yelled into Chesna's ear while trying to get her words across. Having quite a bit of trouble just agreeing to do that for Chesna. Quite the opposite of what Kelly had originally planned for Chesna. She intended to torture the girl, now she had to make sure she could keep her alive and well for the next 30 hours

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:36 am

Chesna didn't really resist as she was puched around. She just licked the air and whatever part of Kelly that Chesna could make contact with until she was strapped into her seat belt. Then she slumped against it and slumped in her seat. "You're stupid.' Chesna said again. "Anger is all you know? Don't be dumb." She let out a sigh. "The only thing I know is sex but at least I'm trying to do something about it? What are you doing about your anger? Just being stupid."

Chesna's head rolled the other way and it smacked into the window. She didn't even make a noise other than the thud from her head hitting. "I was until some dummy decided to kidnap me, at least. If you have someone, then why aren't you with them? Why are you hear trying to murder doctors?" Cause that's what Kelly was doing. Murdering her, not kidnapping her. "I could take care of this by myself if you just untied me. Idiot."

"Do you like being miserable?" Chesna asked suddenly, though she did it with her face smooshed against the window with her tongue pressing up against the cold glass occasionally as blood began to drip on Kelly's window. "You don't know how to pleasure me anyway. And you're loud. And stupid. And I think I just came." She said as a bit of juices leaked onto Kelly's car seat."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Kelly's eyes would narrow towards Chesna in yet another display of irritation and anger as the Doctor continued to lecture Kelly about her problems, letting out a dismissive scoff as she declared that the only thing she knew was sex, but was apparently trying to do something about that. If Chesna actually was, Kelly didn't believe her, Chesna looked like she wasn't doing anything about her problems, just berating and continuing to lecture like a broken record, getting so tiresome for Kelly to the point where she began to mockingly Imitate Chesna by moving her head from side to side and mouthing out what she was saying in an exaggerated manner.

"You're blind and Ignorant, Doctor... I know for a fact that I'd be a lot happier if I got my revenge on Sunderland! I won't be satisfied until I defeat her and leave her a miserable wreck! Kelly would exclaim loudly in a stern, matter-of-fact tone as if she knew that her revenge would bring her satisfaction and a good bit of happiness. Now Chesna was starting to tug at some of Kelly's internal strings that she often kept locked away and buried.

"And I'm not with my lover because... Because.... I don't know where she is... And I am not... Here to murder Doctors... I'm not going to murder anyone... I think... I hope not... Maybe except for Sunderland..." Kelly would say at first in rather strong tone that would eventually fade into a more unsure and sorrowful one, honestly feeling a bit bad that she didn't even know where Babel had gone after the doctors separated them at the hospital following her Cell match with Heather. But even Kelly began think, maybe she didn't look hard enough for Babel that night as she gave up rather quickly and went home alone. On top of that, Kelly was starting to feel like she was slowly killing Chesna and even she wanted to avoid that despite her hate for the doctor. Kelly had already nearly killed Heather and Clyde on two occasions and was either blind with rage or was due to factors beyond her control and as much as she hated them, murder was something she wanted to avoid.

Looking over at Chesna, Kelly was unsure if she should release the Doctor. She knew Chesna could take care of herself and maintain herself without her but didn't want the doctor getting away. It was a tough choice that Kelly had to make fast.

"No! I don't like being miserable but I'm not miserable! Stop talking like you know me! Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway is not weak! She does not cry or sulk! She get's even! Misery is for the weak....I am not weak... I'm not miserable.........But I'm not happy either... I've never been happy..." Kelly would say sternly to Chesna, talking to herself with the last couple sentences as she contemplated her own feelings for a moment until Chesna revealed that she came, prompting Kelly to look down at Chesna and see her juices leaking over the leather seats of her Camaro.

"Ah!! Noo!! Stop! Stop! Get The Fuck Out!"
Kelly would command frantically with an authoritative point before she realized "SHIT! You're tied up!" The Ghoul would exclaim before she jetted out of her front seat and went around the car to the passenger side, opened the door and pulled Chesna out before turning her around and indeed... Freeing her from the ropes that tied her hands.

"If you dare run away I swear...."

Last edited by 621 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Chesna watched as Kelly frantically untied Chesna. She oozed out of the car and onto the floor and laid on the ground, panting as her fingers began to insert themselves into her own crotch. She looked up at Kelly while she fingered herself and let out a sigh.

"The only thing you said that was accurate was that you won't be satisfied." Chesna said plainly looking up at Kelly.

"I don't have to know you but you're easier to read than a children's book." Chesna turned her head. "Why should I bother anyway. You kidnapped and killed me. I shouldn't care if you're miserable or not. In fact I should be happy about it, but tat would take too much effort.

She made herself orgasm a few times and then stood up. She took her pills and took out some bandages and gauze and began to patch herself up.

"Actually. I think if you were happy then you would be less annoying so I guess it's in my own self interest." She added. "Since you insist on always being around me and being loud and stupid at the same time."

Chesna then stumbled forward and leaned against Kelly's back, wrapping her hands around her to start groping Kelly's boobs and lick her neck. "Sink. I need a sink or shower." She said in between licks.

"And don't be stupid. You would still be miserable even if you killed that person you're angry at."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Upon releasing Chensa from the ropes that bound her hands, Kelly would immediately begin to frantically look over the car seat and inspect the mess that had developed there thanks to Chesna leaking the way she did. Giving the sight a rather disgusted look as she looked over the stained leather car seat, barely listening to Chesna's words, completely ignoring her as the doctor pleasured herself.

"Uuuuh! For the love of... Dammit! These stains better fucking come out!" Kelly would let out as she stamped down on her foot in place while looking over the mess, standing in place with her fists clinched tightly at her sides while gritting down on her teeth. Kelly when then turn to Chesna, intent on berating her for letting loose in her seat like that. At least that was her plan until she saw Chesna pull some bandages and gauze, instantly making The Ghoul's eyes widen as her jaw dropped, letting her arms hang at her side while she stared at Chesna in disbelief.

"YOU ACTUALLY HAD ALL THAT!?!?" Kelly would squeal loudly in anger and in disbelief, having no clue that all she needed to fix Chesna up was already in the Doctor's possession, it was like some bad joke, instead of trying to take the girl with her to the pharmacy, all Kelly had to do was use the stuff Chesna had tucked away, completely hidden from Kelly who stood there frozen in so much shock she did little to stop Chesna from stumbling against her, waking up from her stupor only when Chesna began to grope her and lick at her neck, sending a pleasurable chill down Kelly's spine as she stood in place, her body growing stiff as Chesna played with her once again.

"T-There are no sinks here... Stop touching me..." Kelly would let out with clear trembling in her voice as she listened in to Chesna's final words regarding her being miserable. Would she really stay miserable if she managed to kill Heather?

"N-No. T-That logic is... Stupid... Why would I remain miserable If I managed to rid myself completely Sunderland!? A-Answer me that!" Kelly would say as her nipples began to grow erect and harden, hidden by her red bra underneath her hospital scrubs, breathing heavily now as Chesna fondled and kissed her neck.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:47 am

"Then... a shower..." Chesna said as she continued to fondle Kelly and kiss up and down her neck from her ear to her collar. "Let's take a shower... It will be so much easier that way..."

Chesna began to pant against Kelly's neck as she was still feeling pretty weak from all the blood loss. "You might have to scrub me down though. And yourself. I'll watch. I can handle watching. You have a nice body. It's just that mouth that could use some adjusting. It's very loud.." One of her hands traveled up Kelly's body and pressed up against Kelly's lips, tracing them with a finger as she let out a huff. "A little soap will clean that right up."

Chesna went back to suckling on Kelly's neck as her hand that remained on Kelly's breast began to gently pinch at the hardening nipple.

"And..." She said. "The reason is simple. You were miserable before you ever even knew that girl. All she's doing is temporarily allowing you to forget about dealing with your real problems. Haven't you ever read Moby Dick... or Le Miserables? She's the White Whale. She's Jean Valjean."

Chesna then sighed and bit Kelly's shoulder. Not leaving marks but hard enough for her to feel it. "Stop making me think about things. We're going to have some medicine and rest off all these injuries after our shower." She declared while still holding onto Kelly's shoulder flesh.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:29 am

"I don't need a... Fucking shower... Yo do..." Kelly would say as her body tingled with pleasure in repose to Chesna's actions as she groped the blonde and left a trail of kisses from the top of her neck down to the bottom. "Why the hell am I letting her do this to me..? If I let have her way with me I'm no better than the other whores here in AFW... I'm supposed to be better than them and loyal to Babel... So why the hell aren't I fighting back!? I'm nothing like the rest. Nothing!" Kelly thought to herself while trembling at the feeling of Chesna's warm breath ticking her neck while Chesna spoke on about her plans for a shower with Kelly before commenting that her body was nice but her mouth wasn't too desirable.

Kelly's eyes narrowed coldly after hearing that, scowling angrily as Chesna traced Kelly's lips with her finger before she began to suck upon The Ghoul's neck, pinching at her hardening nipple which would in fact take away from some of the anger Kelly felt after taking in what Chesna had just said about her, releasing a gasping moan in reaction to her nipple being pinched but would otherwise remain pissed off to the point where she was about ready to slap Chesna silly, but would freeze and listen to her words regarding how miserable she was and her personal war with the woman she hated most. And as much as Kelly hated to hear it, Chesna was making a lot of sense. Along with bringing up some lusty feelings within Kelly that she wanted to remain sealed off, but it was a little hard to with the way Chesna bit into her shoulder in such a sensual manner.

Much to Kelly's surprise though, Chesna was actually helping in a way by talking about her situation and she wanted to dive more into it. Talking about her own problems with someone else was so rare for Kelly, she always bottled them up or talked to herself about them. It was actually refreshing to have someone talk about these things with her. But when Chesna went back to talking about sex, Kelly got angry again and tried to jab her elbow into Chesna's side and get her away.

If Kelly managed to get Chesna off of her, The Ghoul would turn towards Chesna and immediately back up against the car while she glared at the doctor."First off... DO NOT tell my I've got a nice body and complain about my mouth! Let's get one thing straight here Doctor, I am not a soulless whore for you to fuck! Go screw Sunderland and The Stupid Twins! You want a skinny girl with boobs? They got plenty around the league! You either like everything about Kelly Conway or nothing at all..." The Ghoul would snap at Chesna.

"...And Second Off! I... I don't know much about those stories or how Sunderland is my.... White Whale..." Kelly would confess, sounding strong at first but would descend into a more, unsure and curious tone of voice while still desperately trying to maintain her tough, bitter demeanor.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:09 am

Chesna slumped against the car as Kelly shrugged her off her. She looked at Kelly and let out a sigh. "urrp." She said as she reached out to grab at Kelly's boobs and continue fondling them. "You can scrub me down. I'm still weak from being murdered." She said with a sigh. She then lifted her head up and pushed her face against Kelly's so they were pressed up against each other, Chesna staring into Kelly's eye and their lips touching, though they weren't kissing.

"I am a soulless whore." She stated apathetically. "And even I know it takes two to tango if you care about anything other than ...' Chesna stopped and tried sucking on Kelly's lower lip for a moment.

When she was finished, she would pull away for a moment. "If you ask someone to take it or leave it as the only two options, they're always going to leave. Relationships are about compromising, you know. Even unconditional love doesn't mean refusing to change."

Chesna then fell to her knees and pushed the top of her head into Kelly's crotch. She brought up her hands to grip at the pants line and looked down at the ground. "Lia won't accept me as her wife until I've cured myself. But, she does love me with all her heart even though I'm like this. Don't you understand?' Chesna pushed her head up and then tried to lick Kelly's crotch through the scrubs and all.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next