Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna) - Page 6 Empty Re: Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:49 am

Soft, wavering whimpers escaped Cardia's lips as she writhed softly under Chesna's touch, welcoming her kisses, shivering as the doctor worked her breasts, and hissing with pleasure with Chesna's bites. Softly, almost mindlessly, her body pulsed, attempting to grind herself further on Chesna's fingers, craving enough of her stimulation to push her over the edge.

She closed her eyes tight, shrinking under Chesna's words. "Stockholm Syndrome? It... it can't be. I... oh... What am I doing?" She whimpered, "You... you're right. I... aaah!" Chesna's pinches on Cardia's nipples interrupted the girl's train of thought.

She took a few breaths to try to steady herself, but couldn't work herself down, not with the sexual whirlwind Chesna was working on her. Still, she continued, "I... don't know what I feel about her, except that I'm... I'm so addicted. She's so awful but... so..." Cardia trailed off, "You're right... I have no idea what I'm doing." Cardia whimpered, "Please, go on. I want to hear whatever you have to say..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna) - Page 6 Empty Re: Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:25 am

Chesna moved up and began to nibble on Cardia's ear, sucking, biting and flickingher tongue over the lobe as her fingered Cardia. She could feel the constricting muscles that signaled an impending orgasm and each time, slowed or stopped her fingering until it subsided. Teasing and possibly frustrating Cardia. She certainly could have made Cardia orgas by now but instead chose to keep her on the brink. She wasn't particularly sadistic and wasn't doing it to derive pleasure from Cardia's suffering. She knew the ins and outs ofthe female body and once the doctor DID Make her cum, Cardia would never want it any other way.

"How can you figure out what to do next if you don't know what you're doig now?"She said with a huff and reached up and tugged at one of Cardia's pig tails. "There's nothing wrong with indulging your fantasies. You are lucky... Lukretia is a very stern woman... But when you come under her wing she is quite accomadating to tastes, whatever they may be." She seemed to be speaking about herself more than anything.

"She couldn't have gotten the same response from me if she would have done what she did to you in your fist match. I doubt you would be here if she offered you funding like she did me... She's very good at reading people. I'm sure she knows what you're up to already."

Chesna the sat up and began to massage Cardia's breasts with both her hands. "How badly do you want to cum?" She asked, no longer fingering her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:28 am

Cardia quivered and hummed ecstatically as the doctor nibbled her ear. Cardia was on cloud nine... Chesna's touch was masterful. Her heart raced, craving that sweet release, only to be denied it over and over. She loved and hated what Chesna was doing... which only made it even hotter. Cardia could scarcely contain herself.

As Chesna pulled her hair, Cardia let out a grunt, but one of pain mixed with pleasure. Biting her lip, she tried to maintain focus, continue the conversation, "Lu... Lukretia, stern but, oh, so, soooo wonderful." Cardia moaned, "You... think she knows THAT too?" She spoke quickly through grit teeth between gasps and sighs of ecstasy, "I... just want to be closer to her... And... like an idiot, I w-want to do it by fighting her: the strongest woman I've ever met... How... could I even hope to catch up..." Cardia's body shivered once more, her body throbbed for that release.

Cardia strained in her position under Chesna, moaning loudly as Chesna worked her breasts but stopped her fingering. Cardia tried to twist her head up to catch a glimpse of Chesna, her eyes wide with hunger, "AaaaAAAAHHH," a dull, uneven, rising, wavering scream, it offered her no comfort, "Pleeeease... So bad... so bad..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:32 am

Chesna pinched carefully at Cardia's nipples. Pulling at them so they were tight, pushing them in, flicking them and tenderly rubbing them. "Its her house..." She said. "I know what's going on in mine..." And that was Cardia right now." Chesna then reached her hand back and slid forward, bringing her own exposed mound close to Cardia's face tilting it upward as she bent her arms backwards, one hand supposrting herself as the other went back near Cardia's pussy.

"Lick" She said with a soft tone. Her pussy ached despite how doped up she was and needed a little release. As she spoke, her nose began to drip a little blood.

"Ive seen Lukretia's body... No matter how hard you train you're about a decade behind her in her training and it's worlds apart." She pushed the woman hood into Cardia's face, perfectly formed and glistening with only a small stripe of silver hair above it. She then began to stroke Cardia's pussy lips. "You don't sound like you want it at all.." She sighed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:16 am

"Ennnnnaaaa...." Cardia moaned through grit teeth, the maddening denial was eating away at her. She HAD to have it...

The sight of Chesna's womanhood surprised her, only her heavy, warm pants caressed the lips for a few seconds before Cardia leaned in, offering a few tentative, trembling, teasing licks across the lips, parting them gently. "I..." She muttered, grunting with the exertion it took just to stay focused enough to talk, "I know... I can't m-m-make...." Cardia trailed off, her tongue probing only partly into Chesna, giving a gentle lash against the doctor's clit before stopping, "Damn it... just DO ME YOU CRAZY BITCH!" She would shout, biting one of Chesna's pussy lips with moderate, but restrained, force, more out of frustration and trying to find relief in exertion rather than hostility.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:44 pm

As Chesna thrust her pussy forward and she felt the trepid licks or some brushing of lips against her own she let out a sigh. "nnn..." She said. Even if Cardia was trying to pleasure Chesna, the doctor didn't think Cardia could even manage to get her to moan. But her eyes widened a bit at Cardia's loud shout. But when Cardia bit down on Chesna's pussy, she reached up and grabbed her breast with one hand and let out a low soft moan. "ooooh....."

She then slid down Cardia's body and slid her fingers into Cardia and began to pump in and out, looking to bush the right button to get Cardia to burst like a dam.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:39 am

Cardia's teeth quivered on Chesna's womanhood as Chesna finally began to press into her full force. "Ahaaaaaahhh!" Cardia moaned as she felt herself finally come undone, no longer able to maintain her grip on Chesna. That long delayed, explosive orgasm finally came. Her body convulsed wildly, thrashing and shaking as though she were being electrocuted. "Ah-ah-aaAAAAAAaaaah! ChesnaaaAAAAAH!" Cardia would scream, her hands wrapping around Chesna's legs just to grab onto something. For what seemed like an eternity, Cardia continued to shake as her entire body exploded in pure, blinding elation. Breathless gasps and sputters punctuated her spasms.

Eventually, Cardia would slow down... wild thrashing became gentle gyrations before eventually petering out into slow twists. "Chesnaaaa~..." Cardia would coo softly, exhausted completely from that orgasm. She could scarcely muster the energy to move, she just lay there panting.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:51 am

Chesna could feel Cardia's juices explode out of her, running onto her hand like a faucet. She shivered at the howl of pleasure. It was nice to get that kind of reaction. She fingered Cardia throug the orgasm and when she calmed dow, brought her cum drenched hand up and slid off Cardia so her legs rested over Cardia's stomach and brought the hand to her mouth and began to slowly lick every bit of the dripping sex juice off of her hand.

"It always tastes better when it comes from deep within someone." She stated in between licks.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:07 am

Cardia sighed softly, in pure bliss. She'd reach up, caressing Chesna's hip softly, staring happily into the doctor's eyes. "That... was so wonderful, Doctor." Beads of sweat trickled down her brow into her matted, tossed-about hair. Cardia relished this afterglow and definitely showed it. "Thank you."

With another sigh, Cardia continued, "How did you get to be so good at this?" Her eyes shot wide, "I mean the fighting and the pressure points and all that!" Seeming to calm down, Cardia gave a knowing smile, "Okay... and the... other pressure points you just explored, too," Cardia gave Chesna a knowing wink.

Last edited by 241 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:43 pm

"Nnn..." Chesna grunted apathetically as Cardia complimented her. "I told you... It's just..." She sighed and leaned over and kissed Cardia on the lips, lolling out her tongue and swirling it around Cardia's briefly. "Business..." She muttered as she pulled away. "And you're not... finished."

She scooted up and once moe presented her pussy to Cardia. "FInish... what you started..." She apathetically demanded. "And ... I have had years... and years... of practice. I started much earlier than most girls..." She said answering Cardia's question.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next