by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna) - Page 2 Empty Re: Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:33 am

Cardia sighed as Chesna stopped her work, suddenly now how calm and relaxed Chesna had been making her feel. Even if it was probably for nefarious ends, she did regret the doctor stopping...

"I..." Cardia thought through what Chesna had said, searching herself for the conviction to speak, "I want Lukretia to respect me." She spoke, "She only respects those strong enough to face her. I... want to be that capable."

Her eyes widened at Chesna's bleeding nose. "A-are... you okay, doctor?"

She shook her head at Chesna's query, "I doubt she'd mind. I'm not her enemy... I think she probably welcomes another opportunity to abuse me..." Cardia trailed off in thought, being drug back into the conversation by Chesna's sudden approach, "Ah... wh-what DO you need? I... I don't have much to give you..." Cardia couldn't discern Chesna's intentions, but the Czech's voice definitely put Cardia on edge.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna) - Page 2 Empty Re: Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:33 am

Chesna turned her head when Cardia asked if she was ok. "Happens alot..." She muttered. She then brought hier hands up and began to massage Cardia's temples. "I don't know why getting her respect is so important." She moved down to Cardia's neck. "I don't really care either... just... you have plenty I want." She grabbed her collar and kissed Cardia deeply. She pulled away after a few seconds, leaving a small trail of drool between the two. "I'll teach you..." She said in an apathetic sigh.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:29 am

Cardia closed her eyes, allowing Chesna to rub her temples, partly out of fear of being made to give something to this doctor that she did not want. It was calming... relaxing. To Cardia, Chesna's touch was amazing. Whatever she was doing, she was definitely an expert at it.

Cardia froze as Chesna suddenly grabbed her in a kiss, her eyes shooting open with shock. Her body tensed up, but she didn't fight back, eventually succumbing to the kiss right before Chesna pulled away. Cardia stared at Chesna, searching for some rhyme or reason to the doctor's advances, but she could see nothing. "Th... thank you." She murmured before leaning in and planting a quick smooch of gratitude on Chesna's lips. "I appreciate it..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:11 am

Chesna sighed at the small kiss and brought her head up to her temples and rubbed them. She then turned and leaned over the desk as her nose once again began to drip, letting a few drops plop onto the desk. Her breathing increased and she clutched the desk. "E-excuse me..." She slid to the other side opened the desk drawer and pulled out a needle. "I wasn't expecting visitors today..." She said as she almost casually jabbed the syringe into her arm. She then gasped and slumped over the desk for a long moment before snapping to attention, her dialated pupils focusing on Cardia. "It's simple really. But you understand I have to show you by performing on you. It's going to hurt, but you need to know what you are doing by experiencing it first hand. Are you prepared?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:27 am

Cardia hastily muttered, "Well, if now's a bad time I don't mean to... Ah!" She gasped as Chesna injected herself and fell over. "Um... er... Doctor?" She called to the still Chesna.

Chesna's sudden revival caused Cardia to lean back in a bit of surprise, but she listened with rapt attention to Chesna all the same. "I understand." She nodded without hesitation. "Just go slow enough that I can see what you're doing... and..." she smiled warmly, "Just to say this now in case I'm not conscious by the end of this... This really means a lot to me. Thank you."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:54 pm

Chesna looked dully at Cardia as she was thanked again. She let out a sigh. "Whatever... it's not like I'm doing this out of the kindness of my heart." She then reached out and grabbed Cardia's shoulder and began to rub her collar with her thumb. "There are a few ways to go about this. Pressure points, of course. And striking joints, or between them. It really depends on what you want to do. Here is a good spot." She pressed on Cardia's collar to get her attention before pulling back her hand and extending her index and middle finger and jabbing it forward.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Cardia pursed her lip at Chesna's response. Apparently, she was not likely to make many friends in this business. Apparently, she also should have been a bit more clear on the terms of her agreement with Chesna. Too late now...

She nodded carefully, giving Chesna the attention of an eager student. She bit her lip, preparing herself for the blow, but that did little to steady her for the pain Chesna delivered. She hissed loudly in pain at Chesna's strike, managing barely to hold her ground and not recoil from the pain. "Eeee... wow. That's... that's amazing." She whispered, reaching along her neck to try to find the spots Chesna struck.

Last edited by 241 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:34 am

Chesna stared at Cardia as she recoiled from the poke. She then sighed. "Youcan remember where the pain is now." She said. She then blinked and looked at Cardia. "And you can try it on me." She said standing still and waiting for Cardia to attempt it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:12 am

Cardia felt up her collar a few times, hissing and sighing alternately as she tested herself to find where the spot began and ended. Nodding pensively, she drew her hand back, pausing for a second. She reached with her other hand to touch her neck once more, eyes rolled back in thought to try to memorize that spot. With a brief nod, she let her testing hand drop and extended her fingers on her other, driving them at Chesna's neck, aiming for that pressure spot. The blow wouldn't strike particularly hard as she was still not trying to hurt Chesna significantly.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Chesna let out soft grunt and her shoulder snapped back. "Nnn... close" She said with a huff. She then began to undo her uniform. Unbuttoning it, she tossed it aside. She then slipped her bra off, exposing her pert breasts. There was already a small purple bruise where Cardia hit her. She then grabbed a felt marker and made a little mark next to the bruise. "Try again." She said and thrust her fingers foreward, hitting Cardia in the same spot that she had the first time.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next