by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna) - Page 4 Empty Re: Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:09 am

Cardia's arm fell loosely to the side as she still stared forward, stunned by the blows. She let out a soft hiss, closing her eyes, as she felt Chesna press against her back and massage her... "Oooh... nnngh... Thanks for telling me that, Doc. I'm gonna be scared of that spot on me for a month." She reached down to touch it nervously, pressing softly but immediately pulling her hand away trembling. "I... can really break someone's rib with just my finger strength there? I don't know if I want to go there... ah!" She sighed softly as Chesna kissed her neck and groped her. "Ooh... doctor..." She swooned, shivering at Chesna's touch. The pain from the pressure point strikes had subsided to just dull aches and she had recovered her breath, but now she was under an entirely different form of assault. "B-but... the training..." She whined gently, almost as if she didn't want to say it.

Last edited by 241 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna) - Page 4 Empty Re: Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:27 am

As far as Chesna was concerned, she hadgiven Cardia a wealth of training so taking a little break couldn't hurt at all. She brought her flips up and kissed along the back of Cardia's neck and Her hand tenderly massaged Cardia's breast gently as her other hand trailed down Cardia's body and danced her fingers across the edge of Cardia's skirt and thigh, before gliding her hand up Cardia's leg and then pressing a finger against Cardia's panties and only gently pressed inward.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:49 am

Cardia continued to shiver, her resistance melting away in Chesna's touch. The pain, the exertion, the sweat between the two of them, it all came together perfectly. "Doctor... mmm" She moaned softly, quivering putty in Chesna's arms. She bucked softly as Chesna explored her thigh. The final press elicited a soft hiss from Cardia. "Ah-ah..." She purred, her own arms reaching back for Chesna's thighs, clutching them and stroking them gently.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:24 am

Chesna lightly pressed against Cardia's panties, rubbing them gently to send gentle sensations through Cardia. Bringing her other hand off Cardia's breast and tugged up on the edge of her shirt to pull it up. "If your looking for respect there are other ways of getting it aside from violence. Lukretia admires all kinds of strength. You might think I am strong but without my techniques, it would be laughable for me to try and fight you. Lukretia respects me because I am the best at what I do. Lift up your shirt." She slipped the last part in almost subliminally. "You could prove yourself by fucking her just as well as fighting her. Either way you can see." She slid her hand carefully under Cardia's bra. "Lukretia prefers brute strength as her own method of accomplishing her goals, but there are always others ways of achieving your goals."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:58 am

"Ennn... ah hahahh..." Cardia trembled softly with each undulation of Chesna's fingers, letting out a series of soft sighs. "Ch... Chesna," She steadied herself, listening to Chesna's words intently. "I... I don't know how to do much other than fight... Unless Lukretia would be impressed with my shelf-stocking, register-working skills..." Almost mindlessly, she cooperated with Chesna, helping the doctor remove her shirt and reveal her black bra.

Chesna's sudden friendliness overwhelmed Cardia. It was the first time she had received real help from someone who seemed to understand her in this house. Sure, Hilde was special, but she was as much a victim as Cardia was... To have Chesna offer such reassuring words was a much-needed boon. Her eyes watered gently, and she was glad she was facing away from Chesna so she wouldn't have to explain why she was about to cry. "Th-thank you, Doctor... But... I think I have to solve this with violence. She... she forces herself on me... violently. I th-think she does it be... because she can." Cardia took a soft breath to avoid sniffling and to try to regain her composure after that rush of emotions. She cooed softly as Chesna began to explore under her bra, "Ooh... I think she wants me to stop her. To stand up to her... I don't think she's doing it to challenge me to rise up though... She just won't respect me until I can face her down... at least, that's what I think."

"Does... does she do any of that with you?" Cardia added nervously.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:33 am

Chesna kissed Cardia's exposed neck and upper back, leaving yet spots from the kisses. "Whatever." She sighed, letting her hot breath excite the wet areas. Her words indicated that she wasn't interested in getting thanked. "I told you I'm not doing this out of the kindness of my heart. but look around you... She only has people who are really strong or really weak around her. If you're merely defiant but not strong then we'll be seeing a lot more of each other if you know what I mean." She massaged Cardia's breasts and pinched and teased her nipples. The doctor sighed again at Cardia's question. "We have explored each other's bodies before... but it's complicated." Chesna had been raped a few times when she had been so doped up she didn't even remember and Chesna had tranquilized Lukretia and done much the same. She wasn't sure if they had fucked when they were both in their right faculties but she knew it might have happened. "Actually..." Chesna slipped her finger inside of Cardia's panties...

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:41 am

Just resting her finger on Cardia's pussy lips. "Lukretia has an interesting scar that runs from here..." She parted Cardia's slit gently and pointed out the area. "To here..." She then slid her finger along Cardia's inner wall, sliding her finger nearly the whole length along Cardia's pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:51 am

Cardia nodded grimly. Perhaps she was reading too much into Chesna's statement... The realization hurt, but only because she let herself build up a fantasy already... "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to presume..." She shook her head, "I don't know... I don't want to be one of the weak women she has around. She barely even knows their names. Hell, I don't even know their names." Cardia sighed, "I... don't know... if I could ever match her though. I could just be..." She shook her head, "What am I thinking, you don't want to hear me gripe. Sorry..."

Cardia let out a gentle gasp as Chesna's finger reached inside her. She was damp and very warm from all of the stimulation so far. She cooed gently as Chesna explored every inch of her, Cardia's body shook intensely as Chesna reached inside. Cardia shivered softly... differently... when Chesna spoke of the scar. "Eugh... oh man. There? What could have... w-w-wait! Don't answer that!" She caught herself. Reaching down, she massaged herself gently, stopping just short of her womanhood as the doctor's finger was still in there. The thought of such a wound made her squeamish...

Last edited by 241 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:30 am

Chesna sighed. "Think of it this way..." She said and pulled her hand away from Cardia's breast and pulled it back, undoing her bra and letting it fall tot he ground. She then began to run her fingers through Cardia's hair. "If you spend so much time talking, you will focus less on other things." She then turned her body so she was next to Cardia instead of behind her. She tilted her head and then grabed one of Cardia's pigtails and yanked her to her back, straddling her as soon as she did and pressing their exposed breasts together. She looked into Cardia's eyes as their heads cloed in. "You talk too much. Just shut up and let me fuck you." She said as she kissed Cardia deeply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:09 am

Cardia closed her eyes, unconsciously shaking herself to let her bra drop. "You're... right. I always... ah!" She was interrupted by the sudden yank on her hair followed by Chesna's lightning quick pinning of her. "Ahhmmmmph... mmmm... mm..." Any response she intended was interrupted by Chesna's kiss, which she responded with eagerly, her arms reaching around the doctor's and pulling them together tightly, easing off a bit when such pressure spurred a return some of the pain she had endured earlier.

She didn't need to say anything anyway. Her eyes met Chesna's with an eager, hungry gaze that all but invited the doctor to make good on her demand.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next