» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna) Empty Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:51 am

Her last... treatment at the hands of Lukretia had sparked something in Cardia. Lukretia did what she did because she could. She was strong enough to take what she wanted. Cardia wanted to be that strong... to at least have Lukretia's respect if nothing else. To that end, she needed to get tougher and stronger. It just so happened that Lukretia surrounded herself with a colorful cast of most definitely capable characters. Cardia hoped that this one in particular might show her some of her moves... Dr. Chesna Matuschanskavasky... Lukretia's resident doctor, whose peculiar spaced out and probably not sober fighting style had led her to some feats of badassery in the ring. She wasn't Cardia's first choice to seek advice from, but as a fellow employee of Lukretia, maybe they could find some common ground. It isn't like Cardia had any other friends in the AFW...

Of course, the last time Cardia met the doctor, Chesna drugged and raped her... Not the sort of thing one wanted to suffer, but... really, how different was it from the violations she was on CONTRACT to receive in the ring? And it was certainly a much... less awful experience than what Lukretia would deliver. Cardia didn't want to hold a grudge if she could learn a few tricks from Chesna's offbeat fighting style... Of course, the doctor was still very creepy...

Knocking timidly on the door to Chesna's lab, she called out, "Doctor? Hello?..." Gently, she would turn the handle of the door and open it just a crack, "Doctor... Matuschanskavasky?" With a pause to prepare, she nailed the pronunciation of Chesna's formidable last name perfectly... albeit not with a Czech inflection. She had practiced it considerably before coming here... no sense in blowing your first impression by mispronouncing the name. "Doctor... Matuschanskavasky?" Two in a row! Go me! She took the first few gentle steps into the lab.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna) Empty Re: Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:44 pm

Chesna was sitting in her desk, with wide eyes as she stared blankly. Just a few minutes ago she had decided to add a little bit to the chemical concoction that nearly always permeated her body. In a daze, she simply stared at nothing.

Not expecting Cardia, or anyone's presence, she simply passed the first call of her name as an errant noise. It wasn't until she saw Cardia that she snapped out of it. When she heard her name again she sighed. "Just say Matu... it's matuchan..." She then stopped and blinked. "Wait... err.. yeah." She said with the slightest hint of surprise. "That's right..." She stood up. "What can I do for you Ms Waters?' She said looking at her. She leaned in. "Are you looking for a good time?" She said in a hushed tone.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna) Empty Re: Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:58 am

Cardia forced a smile at Chesna's awkward manner and the strange antiseptic smell that always seemed to follow her around, "I... uh... not today, I suppose. What... what I really came here for was..." She folded her arms nervously, "You see, I've seen you in the ring. You... move with such fluidity and you strike with such precision." She swallowed nervously, "I've been training a lot to try to get better but... I was hoping you could show me a few of your tricks... if... uh... that's okay, Doctor..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:38 am

Chesna blinked and stepped passed her desk and looked at Chesna. She reached up and grabbed Cardia by the shoulders and ran her arms up and down Cardia's arms as if inspecting her. "You know..." She said with a sigh. "I've never really been strong..." She admitted.

She squeezed Cardia's arms. "So to be able to protect defend or injure someone, something else needed to be done." She began to touch Cardia in various places on Cardia's body. "It's simple enough. Just a matter of anatomy. If you know someone's body, then you can take down even the mightiest foe."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:51 am

Cardia froze as Chesna began to prod her, afraid of the doctor's peculiar manner, but lacking the nerve to stop her. "I can't imagine medical school left you much time for a workout routine." She offered warily, "But... you are definitely good at what you do." She smiled nervously, "And I DO have my eyes set on a sufficiently mighty foe..."

She took a few soft gasps as Chesna continued to probe her, "Uh... what are you doing?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:48 am

Chesna began to press her fingers into points on Cardia in various relaxing points, knowing where to push and how to rub to be able to get Cardia in a relaxed mood. "Lukretia?" She asked suddenly. "You want to be able to beat her... or?" She wondered aloud and sighed. "Whatever..." She seemed to say turning her head. "I don't know why everyones so interested. Only reason I care is because she pays well and funds my research." It was the truth. If the cash and equipment stopped rolling in the doctor would have been long gone by now.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:02 am

Cardia let out a soft sigh, not quite aware of what Chesna was doing, but she definitely felt more relaxed now... and despite her awkward demeanor, Chesna herself didn't seem that... unpleasant to be around. Their last real meeting, at least for the moment, dropped from Cardia's mind. "Mmm... Ah... yes, Lukretia." Cardia spoke, "I... I guess you're right. You wouldn't care about my problems anyway." She smiled, unconsciously relaxing even further, opening herself up to Chesna's touch without fully realizing it. "You... are pretty interesting yourself though. What sort of research do you do... if you don't mind me asking?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:18 am

Chesna swiftly maneuvered around Cardia and went to press her fingers along Cardia's neck and back. Though it was like a mssage, it was a little different. She blinked as she went to work, knowing that she could probably do as she pleased. "Mostly biology." She smuttered with a sigh, her breath rollign against Cardia's neck. "A lot with chemicals." She gave the most ambiguous answer she could, not only to keep Cardia out of the loop but also because she didn't feel like explaining it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:47 am

Cardia purred as Chesna went work. "Ooh... That... sounds interesting. Biology and chemistry were my best classes in school..." Mostly small talk, she realized that line of inquiry was a dead end. "Mmm... So, is there anything you can teach me? Training by myself only goes... so far."

It only now dawned on her how deep she had fallen under Chesna's spell. "H-hey... what are you doing?" She asked.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:22 am

Chesna sighed when she was finally caught in the act. She pulled away and stepped back in front of Cardia. "I'm not sure if you want to out fight or out fuck Lukretia." She said shrugging her shoulders. "But either way if you push the right buttons you can get the desired result. It still requires practice though." She added as her nose began to bleed. As she wiped it away she tapped her finger against Cardia's shoulder. "Lukretia's my boss Though... what if she found out I was helping you?" Chesna already knew the answer. Not only would the german domme not be upset but would probably encourage it. Still, the good doctor didn't work pro bono. "I don't expect money..." She then reached up and grabbed Cardia by the collar and slid her leg between Cardia's thighs. "I need something though." For a brief flash, Chesna's voice fluxiated and a hint of the true junkie in her could be heard for a fleeting second.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next