Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Beauty Contest. (OPEN)

+5
killcarrion
Lobo
Maxy
Tatyina
d_ultsch
9 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Beauty Contest. (OPEN) Empty Beauty Contest. (OPEN)

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:40 am

Tonight was a special night in the AFW as tonight the current World Champion Brittany was going to make an announcement. Brittany was standing in the center of the ring with her manager Mercy.
Spoiler:

"Hello, I am Your beautiful Champion Brittany and tonight i am calling out all wrestlers of the AFW to come down here and  be judge. Whoever i shall find worthy will be giving a chance to wrestle me for my title." Brittany would then begin to walk around the ring as she ignored the boos of the crowd. Brittany would then point to the entrance. "Anyone who thinks they have the strength and beauty to face me should come and be judged." Brittany said as she waited for someone to arrive.

Last edited by d_ultsch on Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Beauty Contest. (OPEN) Empty Re: Beauty Contest. (OPEN)

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:44 am

Mercy fidgeted next to Brittany. Tonight was the first time standing in public with the blonde and she was dressed in the outfit that her and Brittany picked out so she would look "decent" next to the champ.

Spoiler:

She sighed, but watched the entrance ramp. It was fairly bold of Brittany to allow just anyone to step up, but she knew that Brittany seemed to have a plan about it.

Still, the first one to come through was not a propsective challenger, but rather Brittany's trainer and lover, Karsima Zahin. She strode down the ramp with purpose, preening as she went until she stepped up the ramp and stood on the steps, eyeing Mercy.

Mercy fidgeted, but didn't understand what Karisma wanted and so, finally, the Indian Jewel gave up and motioned tot he ropes. "Let me in." She demanded and Mercy sighed, gave Brittany a glance and then stepped over to hold the ropes open for Karisma. It wasn't worth the fight.

"Now." Karisma said. It may seem as though anyone my come and gaze upon the Shining Jewel." Karisma said and motioned towards the belt around Brittany's waist. "However, most of the unwashed heathens that will no doubt come looking to bathe in our beautiful light shall be ushered away from us like the trash they are. While no one could hope to match our own beauty only a handful of you are even worthy of being likened to zirconium or pyrite, so, I suppose that will just have to do."

Karisma ran her free hand through her silky, dark hair and let her amber eyes settle on the entrance way.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:08 am

It would not take long for Brittany's challenge to be answered, though it wouldn't be from someone who anyone would expect as Chase by Giorgio Moroder began to play throughout the arena.  After a little bit Kei would appear from behind the curtain and head down to the ring.  Not being in the title picture was something that did not bother her as she's been through a lot during he multiple two decade plus career, though the thought of Brittany wanting to judge others did interest her.  For someone who has been around, Kei was a bit curious to see what opinion the new champion had of her.  Though truth be told, after hands with the fans as she came out, part of her had a feeling more than one person's opinion could be spoken, but she didn't want to think too far ahead. Even though it has been some time since her last match here she has been keeping busy in wrestling. Activity at her gym back home has taken up a fair amount of time and she's given her personal time to some upcoming wrestlers she felt could use the extra attention. Usually when wrestlers hit the age she's at they thing of slowing down. While part of that can be true for her, she would love to keep going for as long as she can.

As she stepped inside the ring she knew she was out numbered.  Wouldn't be the first time, and most likely wouldn't be the last.  As far as looks go she wasn't your typical centerfold of the month, at least not anymore.  But for someone her age she did look pretty good.  Strength wise she knew she could compare with just about anyone.  She looked at both Mercy and Karisma before facing Brittany with a grin.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:39 am

Brittany kept her eyes on the entrance as someone's music began to play over the loudspeakers. Brittany had never heard the music before but that didn't mean that Brittany wasn't looking forward for the first challenger of the night. Brittany watched a Kei walked down the ramp. Brittany wouldn't take her eyes off of Kei as she moved into the ring to confront the world Champion.

Brittany wouldn't waist anytime as she would take a step forward to confront Kei. "So, You think you have the strength and beauty to challenge me for the title?" Brittany said as she looked Kei up and down. "You look a little over the hill to me." Brittany said as she continued to inspect Kei. "I mean do you even work here. I have never seen you around." Brittany said before moving back towards Karisma and Mercy. "What is your take on this lowly commoner?" Brittany asked her lover as before returning her gaze to Kei.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:56 am

Karisma turned her head as Kei walked down the ramp and slipped into the ring. She didn't even bring her gaze upon the veteran until Brittany asked for her opinion. Finally, with some reluctance, she turned and looked at Kei.

"So, she desires to sup from the Fountain of Youth?" Karisma said and lifted up her hand, turning her palm out to Kei. "For someone like you, it's a legend, I'm afraid. No amount of wishful thinking or basking in our beautiful radiance will bring back any beauty you may have possessed." Karisma said, shaking her head. "Though, it's a presumptuous assumption on my part. Looking at you, it's clear there was little for Father Time to steal away from you." Karisma turned her head once more.

Mercy looked the woman up and down. "She fought at Summer Splash." Mercy said simply, as if that were enough. "But, she hasn't wrestled much recently." That was all the assessment that mercy was going to give.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:50 pm

It wasn't the first time Kei heard someone bring her age up nor would it be the last.  Whether it be from her now retired former rival Yamato to Alaina Sanders she got it, she wasn't in her 20s anymore.  She didn't see it as a bad thing though.  Glancing a little bit towards Mercy she says "Yeah I get, compared to most people here I'm old."  She then turns her direct attention back to Brittany before continuing.  "But that doesn't mean I can't still go. I've seen many wrestlers come and go before either of the three of you were even born.  I've seen a lot of things both good and bad.  I've seen people's dreams come true, corruption, crooked champions, I could go on.  With that being said though that doesn't necessarily put me above you.  I've seen your rise to the top and I applaud you for that.  Now that you're champion things are just a little bit different.  Since you are the champion allow me to give you two pieces of free advice and you will find useful."

She took a look at Karisma and Mercy to see if they were up to anything or about to before continuing.  "Before I came out here you talked about judging others before they can face you.  During my time I've learned never to judge a book by its cover.  You never know what someone can do given even the slightest opening of any kind.  If you fail to take someone with the same level of serious as another you could end up having a very short reign.  I made that mistake when I was younger, but I have learned from it.  The second being, and it kind of ties together with the first piece, when you're on top there's only so many times you can turn down an opposing challenge before your credibility and reputation takes a big hit.  I might not have done much here recently to warrant anything and that's one thing.  But if you got in your head the right combination of strength and beauty as you put it, and keep turning away names that you feel don't fit that criteria, eventually nobody will see you as champion and more of a coward."

Regardless if Brittany reacted negatively to that or not Kei wanted to make sure Brittany understood where she was coming from.  "Being a champion at this level comes great responsibility.  I would like to think that you can live up to the expectations of being a world champion. Now I know some things her are done a little bit different than in other places I have been to, but the image that its champion paints and portrays.  As much as I would like to put both you and myself to the test, if you honestly believe I am not worry of your time then it is what it is.  But let me make one thing crystal clear...If you turn that title, this ring, this sport where I spent pretty much my whole life and on a couple of occasions almost bled to death for the sake of competition and to entertain the people, if you turn that into a complete joke I will force you into early retirement, which would be a damn shame because personally I think you got a lot of good years a head of you."  She had to take a moment to calm herself down.  You could question her still wanting to go at this age, but the passion that she has for wrestling was something that is doubtable.  When she feels calm she tells Brittany "So...what do you say?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:35 am

Brittany listened to what everyone had to say especially what Kei said to her. "You may be a seasoned wrestler and think that what you say matters to me. But as i look at you i see nothing but an old lady trying to grab at youth once gain. You may have the strength to challenge me but what beauty you once had has long since disappeared. The only joke in this ring right now is you."

Brittany said as she would raise her hand up and wave it at Kei as if to dismiss her. "You have wasted enough of my time. Begone with you i am tired of your useless threats." Brittany would then turn her back to Kei signalling that she was done with her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:10 pm

The response that she received did not surprise Kei one bit. Before she could respond to it Brittany turned her back to her after saying a few more words. This brought a few boobs from the crowd. Before she turns to go she tells Brittany “Whatever you say. Just remember I’ll be watching.” Just before she exits the ring she can hear a younger fan seated near the front say something that caught her attention. “Hold on a second.” She steps to the outside and says to the young fan “Could you repeat what you just said please. I don’t think the champ heard you. What did you call her?” Kei lets out a small chuckle when she heard the kid calling Brittany “a chicken.”

She holds the mic up one more time while glancing back to the ring and tells the kid over the mic while leaning against the crowd control barrier “I’m not sure about that, but judging by the size of her butt from here it does resemble some type of farm animal.” Those that were by her got a kick out high fived her for that comment. She was one of those that didn’t mind playing to the crowd, and with how she was brushed off she didn’t mind using that as a way to lighten the mood.

Saying no more she would then leave the area and head backstage.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:52 am

It wouldn't be long before "Flashing Lights" by Kanye West began to blast through the arena speakers, earning a collective groan from the packed AFW crowd as Kelly Conway, clad in a red blazer, white shirt, black skirt and red sneakers would come sprinting down the arena ramp with a mic in one hand! "B-BRITTANY!" She screamed while sprinting, gone were Kelly's usual theatrics, she was in a hurry to quickly make her case for the title!

With haste she slid in and showed herself to Brittany, Mercy and Karisma, covered in sweat from a long run, panting heavily with a creepy, eager grin on her bruised face that the crowd could see more clearly thanks to a nearby camera, showing the black and purple welt just under her left eye, along with tape covering the stitches on her forehead, having earned all this from her battle with Akashi at Avalanche.

"B-Brittany..." She breathed through tired panting while keeping this eager, demented grin on her face. "Brittany... You know me... We were rivals and partners! And you know... How hot I am... If anyone is your.... Equal in this business... It's me! Kelly Conway!" Kelly said into the mic with an anxious and hopeful stare, barely paying any mind to Karisma or Mercy despite having history with them too. The only things Kelly saw were Brittany and the precious Friction Title.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:31 pm

"No, no, no... absolutely not."

Karisma muttered the words as she saw Kelly race down the entrance ramp and slide into the ring. By the time the blonde hopped up, Karisma was pushing in front of Brittany and holding up her hand to block Kelly's view.

"You are most definitely not fit to look upon anyone in this ring." She said. "Just having you in the same ring is suffocating. I'm worried I might catch your ugly." Karisma said and looked Kelly up and down. "And that's not even taking into account those bruises. Your face was so naturally hideous, this may even be an improvement." The Jewel of India cocked her head but kept her hand up.

"Man, Akashi really did a number on you." Mercy muttered from her position near Brittany. She almost felt bad for the former champ. Almost.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next