by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Beauty Contest. (OPEN)

+5
killcarrion
Lobo
Maxy
Tatyina
d_ultsch
9 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Beauty Contest. (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty Contest. (OPEN)

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:40 am

Brittany watched D.B. closely as she had no clue what to expect from her former partner. Brittany heard D.B. words and saw the hand extend towards her. Brittany would look at it for a second before reaching forward to grip D.B.'s hand firmly. "Thank you, It is always nice to hear someone congratulate me." Brittany said as she shook D.B.'s hand.

"And i guess i should thank you as well. That match we had together opened my eyes to Kelly and pushed me to achieve my own success. Hopefully you can find your own success as well. But don't think about winning this belt. I plan on keeping it for a long time." Brittany said as she gave F.B. a fierce glare that was meant not to threaten D.B. but to warn her that Brittany wasn't going to play nice with anyone who tried to take her belt.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:44 am

D.B. wondered if it was simply naivety on Brittany's part or if her former tag partner could have ascertained her respectful intentions from the beginning, but D.B. was pleasantly surprised when Brittany graciously accepted her handshake. Without even the slightest hint of hesitation as to her motives.

Nevertheless...she was right to trust her. D.B. had indeed showed up just to congratulate Brittany and offer credit where it was due. Toiling under Kelly would have gotten her nowhere close to the main title belt, and she could respect the initiative, at the very least. Plus anyone other than Taylor or Kelly as champion was ace's in her book.

"Well...you've certainly lightened up since we last met. Didn't know a make-over and a little world championship belt would be such an improvement to your...grumpy, disposition."
D.B. cordially shook Brittany's hand and released it without any issue, honestly taken aback at the turnaround in her usual "bitchy" demeanor. "...oh, I wouldn't think of taking that belt. Considering how the last two people to hold onto that thing didn't exactly walk away from their title reigns looking pretty....it makes me wonder if that thing is cursed..." D.B. coyly smirked at Brittany before glancing down towards the belt in question.

"Funny...everyone else who had entered the ring the day of our tag match has gotten to be champ..."
D.B. returned her gaze to Brittany with a shrug of shoulders. "Ah well. Who knows what the future holds?...Take care, Brittany. Just remember. Charm is deceitful and...beauty is fleeting." If uninterrupted D.B. would brush past Karisma and Mercy on her for a more conventional exiting, holding her top hat while stepping through the ropes and hopping down the apron. Trudging up the ramp and content with having reconnected with Brittany...who she guessed she could consider a friend. Who knew?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 am

As Death Bunny was heading up the ramp, a rather familiar theme began to play over the arena's speakers, the crowd instantly growing abuzz at the sound of the music.

Could it be..?

Was it really...?

Yeah. It was. Angel was back. She had disappeared again after her Summer Splash match against Styx, but here she was, live and in person, looking as great as always.

She stepped through the curtains and into the arena, and the crowd went wild, cheering and screaming for the former champion. Angel herself smiled as she made her entrance, taking a moment to soak up the crowd's reaction, before heading straight down the ramp towards the ring.

Truthfully, she didn't really want to do this. As far as she was concerned, the title scene was still a mess and she had promised Taylor that she wasn't getting involved until everything was all sorted out. But...she had been backstage in the arena tonight, taking care of some paperwork, and had managed to catch Brittany's little shindig on one of the backstage monitors. She watched, waiting and wondering when Taylor was going to show up and put an end to the whole thing.

Taylor never showed though, and that's when Angel finally realized something was up.

It didn't take her long to decide to come out and try to put an end to things, even though she was hardly prepared for it. She was dressed in a plain, tight fitting red t-shirt, with a black jacket thrown over it and a pair of blue jeans covering her legs. No time to get into proper ring attire or change into something more appropriate, but it would do.

As she headed down the ramp, past the exiting Death Bunny, she made sure to bump shoulders with her, glancing at her out of the corner of her eye with a smirk as they passed each other. Then she turned her attention back to the ring, eyeing the three women within carefully.

When she reached the bottom of the ramp, she headed to the announcer's table and grabbed a spare microphone, then slid under the ropes and into the ring itself, stepping towards the group. She didn't look at Brittany yet, though, nor her sidekick, instead stepping towards Mercy.

She raised a hand up, gently running her fingertips over the woman's face, grinning at her as she touched her skin. "Been too long, chica. You're looking good," she whispered, giving her a wink before turning towards Brittany, raising the microphone to her lips and planting her other hand on her hip.

"Alright, chica. I'm here. Let's do this. Do you want to do it now, or do you need a minute to panic about seeing me here first?"

Last edited by Alexandra on Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:04 am

Brittany watched as D.B. made her exit but she had to say she was surprised by the next person to enter the arena. Brittany couldn't help but stare as Angel as she made her way down to the ring. Brittany made sure not to take her eyes off of the former champ as she entered the ring and moved towards Mercy. Brittany watched as Angel addressed Mercy before her and Brittany felt a bit of anger build up in her as she was ignored.

So, when Angel finally addressed her, Brittany tried her best to keep her cool. "So, you are next to try to earn a chance to fight me for my belt? Well, you are not the worst looking person to step into the ring tonight but you still can't compare to me." Brittany would say as she would slowly circle Angel. "And why should i even give you a chance. You may have been something long ago but what have you done recently?" Brittany would say as she stopped her walking by Karisma. "Do you think she is worth my trouble?" Brittany would ask her lover.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:11 am

Mercy froze when Angel's music hit. She didn't even think of it as a possibility that Angel would come down, even though she definitely had a reason to. While her body stiffened, her eyes remained fixated on Angel as she came down the ramp.

When Angel finally got in the ring and approached her, Mercy felt like the air was being sucked out of her. Was this going to be another situation like with Taylor? Would Angel call her out? Mercy felt like her chest was going to explode out of her heart.

"Yoou. Too?" Mercy croaked, the prepubescent sounding squeal barely forming real words. Her cheeks flushed in response and she felt like she might faint when Angel removed her fingers from Mercy's cheek and turned to face Brittany. She was frozen in place while Brittany and Angel spoke and the red never left her face.

Karisma had enjoyed the scene and when Brittany asked about Angel, the Indian Jewel took a moment to take a smooth walk around Angel's form. She looked the Latina up and down and sized her up. Standing partially behind Angel to keep her in between the two, Karisma nodded. "I think that, she may be the closest thing we've seen to approaching something that's not ugly, but." Karisma said. "I think she falls oh so very short..."

"Does not!" Mercy yipped and then covered her mouth with both her hands.

Karisma raised an eyebrow at the paralegal and then looked to Brittany. "Hmmmm..." Karisma then smirked cruelly and looked at Angel. "Her curves are... excessive." The Indian Jewel said, calling Angel fat in her own covert and subtle way. "And the color of her makes her seem old. I feel as though I should check her face for crows feet. How unsightly." Karisma gave a dismissive wave to Angel and smiled at Brittany all while gauging both Mercy and Angel's reactions.

Last edited by Tatyina on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:42 pm

Angel slowly turned towards Karisma, putting her back to Brittany, a smirk on her face as she listened to the woman speak. She and Brittany were both delusional it seemed, but she would be taking care of that soon enough.

"If you're implying what I think you're implying, chica," she started, narrowing her eyes at Karisma. "Just because I'm...excessive...up top, doesn't mean I'm like that down below." She grinned, and lifted her shirt, just enough to give Karisma a look at her tight, flat tummy, then lowered it back down, turning to face Brittany again.

"But that's not the point," she continued, her voice growing serious again, meeting Brittany's gaze. She stepped forward, so that there was only about half a foot between her and the champion, staring her down coldly. "The point is, that you don't deserve that belt, and everyone in this arena tonight knows it." Her voice was rather cold, her words with a hard edge to them, and she continued, leaning slightly closer towards the Viper.

"You might not think I have the beauty, chica, but I've damn sure got the strength to take you out. So come on, right now, me and you. I'll kick your snakey ass so fast, you'll think Taylor was back in here giving you the beating you deserve from her!"

Last edited by Alexandra on Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:19 am

Brittany would stand her ground as Angel moved closer to her. Brittany would glare at Angel as the girl threatened her in front of everyone. "If i remember correctly, Taylor got beat by me and then disappeared. So, i think you need to work on your threats." Brittany said as she would walk past Angel making sure to rudely bump her shoulder into Angel's as she walked past.

Brittany would turn to face Angel again as she stopped by Karisma. "Sadly, tonight is not for wrestling. Tonight is for culling the ugly from the beautiful to find a suitable opponent. If i just let anyone fight me. We might end up with Kelly Conway being the champion again." Brittany would then shoot Mercy a glare. "Hey do your job. Tell me about her." Brittany said even though she knew Angel's accomplishments. Brittany wanted to hear what MErcy thought of her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:05 pm

"What?"

Mercy blurted out the words as she looked between Brittany and Angel, giving the blonde a weird look. Why was Brittany asking her to do this? Everyone knew Angel's resume. She was one of the biggest names in the company.

Mercy shook her head and decided just to play along with it. "Um, well..." She said. "Obviously she's a former champion." Mercy began. "And they call her "Miss Summer Splash." For, um... a lot of reasons..." Mercy said blushing a bit.

"I, uh, don't really know what you're looking for Ms. Luvve." Mercy said truthfully. "I would recommend her as a qualifying applicant. She's both tough and, um, beautiful." Mercy blushed deeper, glancing at Angel.

Karisma had been scrutinizing Mercy's reaction and put her hand to her chin in thought. After a moment, she turned and looked at Angel. "No, this woman won't do." Karisma said and put her hand up at Angel.

"My initial assessment was wrong. She's practically a hag. It's so obvious now that I look. Heh. She's hideous but she almost fooled my keen eye."

Mercy wrinkled her brow. "What the hell? She's way hotter than either of you!" Mercy said and then quickly closed her mouth with her hand and sheepishly looked away from Brittany and Karisma. She didn't dare look at Angel.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:17 pm

Angel folded her arms over her chest, listening smugly as Mercy began to list all the reasons why she qualified to kick Brittany's ass. She nodded along with her words, but when she heard Mercy call her beautiful, she had to bite her tongue, trying not to laugh or say anything or her.

Her smile soon dropped from her face, however, as she heard Karisma's final word on her. Her eyes narrowed, and she quickly stepped towards the so-called 'Jewel', glaring directly at her.

"Your assessment is still wrong, chica. What Mercy said is right, I'm better looking then both of you bitches." She smirked, and then sighed, lifting up her arms in a shrug. "But that's not the important thing here, is it? Let's face it. You both know I could kick Brittany's ass in a heartbeat, and that's why you don't want to give me the match."

She turned her head towards Brittany, and started to smile. "The little wannabe champ is scared of any real competition, you know? You're just looking for excuses to not have to fight a real champion again."

She glanced back over her shoulder, and grinned at Mercy. "Right, chica?"

Last edited by Alexandra on Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Brittany listened to Angel's and Karisma's words as she wouldn't take her eyes off of the would be challenger before her. "I would be careful with your words. If you want i might actually show you why i am champion and you are just a nobody." Brittany would say as she would approach Angel only to stop about a foot in front of her. "I don't think you deserve a shot at this title. And just to prove it to everyone here."

Brittany would drop the mic in her hand before throwing a punch aimed right at Angel's face. Brittany had heard enough of this girls words and she wanted nothing more than to shut Angel up.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next