Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Topic: Wrestling?

+24
Lunchador
Winner3
KillerV
Harrier
TiefBlau
scorn53
LtLukas
rhapsody
Lobo
321Shazam
MasterSaruwatari
Serpon
jakeb1993
killcarrion
Alexandra
Bluemouse
LunarWolf
Deus001
FlameofHope
LARIATO
acuyra
kerflubble
Tatyina
Old_Man_Tai
28 posters

Page 48 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 74 ... 100  Next

Go down

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 48 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:00 am

Old_Man_Tai wrote:I don't care that Josh Mathews is, in all honesty, the worst announcer I have in pro wrestling, or sports, or anything involving announcing ever, that he sounds like a homeless mans less fortunate cousin's knock off of Micheal Cole, or that he acts like a self entitled and bitter little bitch on the twitter. Pope sucks on commentary too.

Here's the thing...

I actually LIKED Josh Mathews in WWE. I thought he played well even on commentary. He had a good rapport with the other hosts and, like, he was basically a not shitty Byron Saxton. But the few times I have watched TNA, that's exactly the vibe I have gotten. Self Entitled and bitter. Like, he's still carrying whatever bad blood there was between him and WWE. it's disappointing and sad.

and Pope is the only person who makes me wish I was listening to Booker T on the mic. Who EVER thought giving Pope the role of color commentator was EVER going to be a good idea? I think Mathews could be good with a 'tude shift and/or another color commentator because if /I/ had to sit next to Pope for two hours, I'd probably kill myself.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:32 am

I don't understand what he has to be bitter for anyway. He was decent in WWE, both backstage and on velocity. Hell, I know I was 14 at the time, but in 2004, when he had a couple matches against Orlando Jordan and JBL? I cheered him on and thought it was awesome when Booker T helped him win.

He was probably making better money than he is now, and all he had to do was do his interviews and sometimes get squashed by Brock Lesnar, so where the fuck does he get off acting like he's hot shit?

Whats worse is just how much ass kissing and shilling he's done for TNA, both on tv and on twitter. Like, ok, support the people paying you, but don't start this all "We are the future!" and "We've built this from nothing and are still going strong" bullshit when you've barely had so much as a cup of coffee.

Tonight for instance, he was shilling the return of Beer Money when he went "Well, I wasn't here when they were around, but I know these guys are without a doubt, the best tag team in TNA History!"

Like, shut the fuck up! You know nothing about TNA History! You just got here! My left nut knows more about TNA's tag team history than you do! Stop acting like your so important and that your such a TNA fan when you probably never watched an episode until you were on them.

This tool actually made TAZ's TNA run sound good, and that is pretty sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:35 am

I liked taz as color commentary. Him and Cole are one of my favorite announce teams of all time and he did a decent job with the Prof running play by play.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:59 am

scorn53 wrote:
kerflubble wrote:I'd like to see HHH try and fail to carry Roman in a clean match.

It'd just be HHH squashing Roman at first, most likely a pedigree he breaks out of, then probably a sledgehammer hit that doesn't do the job. Roman goes "HUHRAAAA!" spears him, pins for the win.

Man, I need to lay off the Roman hate.

No-one needs to lay off the Roman hate. His major in-ring asset is being the metaphorical broom that Bryan, and Cesaro can carry to a 4 star match.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:06 am

kerflubble wrote:
scorn53 wrote:
kerflubble wrote:I'd like to see HHH try and fail to carry Roman in a clean match.

It'd just be HHH squashing Roman at first, most likely a pedigree he breaks out of, then probably a sledgehammer hit that doesn't do the job. Roman goes "HUHRAAAA!" spears him, pins for the win.

Man, I need to lay off the Roman hate.

No-one needs to lay off the Roman hate. His major in-ring asset is being the metaphorical broom that Bryan, and Cesaro can carry to a 4 star match.

I don't think that's totally fair - he had some good matches last year, enough that I don't think you can say he wasn't a factor in it. His HiaC with Bray comes to mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:03 pm

His Summer Slam 2014 match with Randy Orton was really good too, so was his TLC match with Sheamus and even his match with Del Rio was good (yes, believe it or not, just because you know who wins doesn't mean the match is automatically bad.)

and none of those three guys are known for carrying their opponents to good matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:14 pm

Harrier wrote:
Tatyina wrote:
What was actually surprising to me was the clean win of Sheamus over Oiled. That was pretty shocking cookiemonster

Sheamus is not like any other MITB winner. He´s big and strong, so Vince can probably not stand to see him lose over and over again like the Vanilla Midgets that won the contract.

Clearly, he can stomach it to some degree, because I very vividly remember Sheamus being made to look like a dork on numerous occasions. Heck, at Survivor Series, right before he won the belt, he got hosed in that Survivor Series match where the New Day walked out on him. He looked like a total idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:43 pm

Yes, Sheamus looks like a dork right now with his inability to walk all over Super Roman with his league of nations who should all be credible to a degree and easily dispatch Reigns at most instances. Right now, the LoN is as credible as the SocialOutcasts in my eyes. And much less funny I might add. A shame that all of these guys are probably better than Reigns as wrestlers and as wrestling personalities, even though I can´t stand AdR in his WWE runs.

I sometime can´t supress a giggle when I see that if I remember how the same Sheamus was the reigning champion, no, reigning emperor of Smackdown with the World Heavy Weight Championship. That was garbage in it´s purest form and is still sickening for me when I think about it.

I still think that Sheamus was booked considerably better than most MitB holders while he held the briefcase. D-Bryan for example lost left and right when he held the briefcase, first and foremost against Sin "Botch" Cara.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:09 pm

Sheamus lost left and right too, and was even left off the card (unless you count one pre show match, which he lost) on the two PPV's leading up to Survivor Series.

At Survivior Series, he made a bad (though hilarious) joke, was mocked by everybody, and then beaten.

He then won the main title.

BOOKING!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:18 pm

Which of the other MitB holders won against the number 2 or 3 on a PPV?

Ok, Sheamus got a kick to the balls like nearly everyone else that won the briefcase, but I would say that he was spared the knee in the face many other received when he went down on his knees.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 74 ... 100  Next