Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Topic: Wrestling?

+24
Lunchador
Winner3
KillerV
Harrier
TiefBlau
scorn53
LtLukas
rhapsody
Lobo
321Shazam
MasterSaruwatari
Serpon
jakeb1993
killcarrion
Alexandra
Bluemouse
LunarWolf
Deus001
FlameofHope
LARIATO
acuyra
kerflubble
Tatyina
Old_Man_Tai
28 posters

Page 47 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 73 ... 100  Next

Go down

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 47 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:21 pm

scorn53 wrote:Don't forget, if bork wins it'll most likely set up for Roman/Brock 2 at wrestlemania.

I wouldn't mind that. Haven't seen it yet, but from what I heard, that was a good match the first time.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:28 pm

My only real complaint with Reigns is they went from booking him too much like Daniel Bryan to booking him too much like Steve Austin. Nothing about him feels new or original. I do like how his matches are being handled though, for the most part. I wouldn't hate him winning the Rumble too much, just because it kinda seems likely to me he'll be in the main event match anyway.

But I remember people knew several months in advance last year that Reigns was gonna win then, and when he predictably did that only added to the mountain of things that were wrong with it. This year, while it's very possible he could do it again, they've done a good job of making it much less obvious who will actually win. Could be one of several people this time. There at least seems to be more apparent possibilities this time around.

Also, minor update on the Styles/Nakamura thing, some reports are now saying they're both likely to skip NXT and go straight to the main roster. Also saw something saying they could appear as surprise Rumble entrants. Styles might because he just made his final NJPW appearance earlier today, but I'm pretty sure Nakamura will still be under contract with NJPW then, so it's not as likely for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:31 pm

As cool as that would be, I'm not even sure that's a good idea. I mean, AJ and Nakamura are the shot, but would the average WWE fan know who they are?

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:33 pm

Probably not. It'd definitely be better if they had a normal debut on Raw to introduce themselves before getting involved in something like the Rumble.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:42 pm

acuya wrote:
scorn53 wrote:Don't forget, if bork wins it'll most likely set up for Roman/Brock 2 at wrestlemania.

I wouldn't mind that. Haven't seen it yet, but from what I heard, that was a good match the first time.

It was a good match, but it's an actual fact that Roman Reigns has not lost a singles match cleanly since his time past NXT, and with no money in the bank holder, the rematch would be a easy bet.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:17 pm

The average WWe fan should know AJ Styles. I would say he's the biggest name in wrestling to not have wrestled in WWE. I was talking to my friend last night about it and I think that he's probably an even bigger name than Samoa Joe (although not by much), so if there's anyone out there who COULD skip through NXT, I would think it could be (and maybe should be) Styles, even though I've personally never been a fan of his.

But, he's definitely a super big deal.

And, yeah, Reigns' MATCHES have been good, but I don't know about that predicability thing. There was NO surprise he won the heavyweight tournament. The only bit of swerve was Seamus, but they snuffed that out quickly. To ME, I've almost started to become sympathetic to the Authority. Like, as big of assholes as they are in character, Reigns is coming off as SUCH a d-bag right now. Like, he's petty, infantile and juvenile in the worst possible way. The people who are ACTUALLY being petty, juvenile and juvenile with their actions are coming across as MORE MATURE.

It's ridiculous ~.~

Wouldn't mind seeing Bork-Reigns II though. But, the only match I really want to see is Reigns-HHH.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:06 am

I'd like to see HHH try and fail to carry Roman in a clean match.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:19 am

kerflubble wrote:I'd like to see HHH try and fail to carry Roman in a clean match.

It'd just be HHH squashing Roman at first, most likely a pedigree he breaks out of, then probably a sledgehammer hit that doesn't do the job. Roman goes "HUHRAAAA!" spears him, pins for the win.

Man, I need to lay off the Roman hate.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:32 am

kerflubble wrote:I'd like to see HHH try and fail to carry Roman in a clean match.

He could at least not carry Scott Steiner, a guy who was a great athlete and wrestler once but was reduced to belly to belly suplexes when meeting Triple H in the ring. I am a big fan of HHH, but I guess if he could not carry Steiner, he can´t carry Reigns. And he has not got younger since. That would need a top worker in his prime like Cesaro or D-Bryan.

I am not sure that AJ Styles is a bigger name in wrestling that Samoa Joe, who was probably too fat for RAW or Smackdown in the eyes of McMahon and Dunn, they probably had to swallow all of their resentiments when Kevin Owens joined the main roster and HHH put his foot down or something . On top of that, he is one of these vanilla midgets Vince McMahon seems to hate so much, so I would not hold my breath for the main shows.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:47 am

So caught TNA's debut on Pop TV tonight. Don't continue if you don't want spoilers.

It was meh.

The title tournament, after months and months of buildup, ended with Matt Hardy vs EC3, and EC3 won, clean, to become TNA Heavyweight Champion again.

Which is...mehhhhh...Like...really? We spent all that time (mainly cause TNA has just been showing matches they filmed back in July) and it all amounted to the same result as if they just did a BFG Rematch from the start, or just had EC3 win the original match?

The tournament matches themselves really weren't anything special, few botches, here and there. In fairness to them, I will say that I had just come off watching Wrestle Kingdom 10, which, btw, was GODDAMN FANTASTIC, so its hard for anything to really compare.

James Storm returned to TNA, which frankly kills off any and all interest I had left in him, and he basically went "Eh, I was weird for a year" and then he and Robert Roode reunited and reformed Beer Money. Yawn. Don't care.

Actually, that pretty much sums up the entire night. What TNA has to offer right now, I just don't care about it.

I don't care about the bland and boring EC3 holding the belt yet again and still being undefeated after 5 years or 2 years or whatever.

I don't care about the worthless Hardy Brother trying to regain a belt he only got a shot at because the barely less worthless Hardy Brother broke his leg.

I don't care about the terrible production values that catch things at terrible camera angles with crappy sound.

I don't care that TNA is dragging Beer Money back to try and convince some old viewers to please start watching them again.

I don't care that TNA is once again dragging out The Beautiful People and giving womens wrestling fans Gail Kim vs Awesome Kong match 35, because they can't think of anything else to do with them.

I don't care that the X Division, the only thing that ever really helped TNA stand out, has gotten so buried and uncared about by the company that not only can I not name any X Division stars right now, but TNA went their entire Pop TV Debut and never mentioned them once.

I don't care that Josh Mathews is, in all honesty, the worst announcer I have in pro wrestling, or sports, or anything involving announcing ever, that he sounds like a homeless mans less fortunate cousin's knock off of Micheal Cole, or that he acts like a self entitled and bitter little bitch on the twitter. Pope sucks on commentary too.

I don't care that the matches are terrible, the crowds are bored, the wrestlers don't give a shit, everything about it is shit.

Roman Reigns is better in the ring and on the mic than everybody on the TNA roster right now, Kurt Angle included.

Jericho's return promo was better than anything TNA did in 2015.

Hell, the USA Smackdown commercial featuring the Wyatt Family was more entertaining than anything on TNA's debut on Pop TV.

On Raw this week: Had some decent stuff, but I dunno how I feel about Reigns. Yes, Austin beat the shit out of Vince all the time, but that was what, 18 years ago? When Vince was just getting in his 50's and in incredible shape? Sure, Vince is actually still in good shape, but its still Roman willingly trying to beat the shit out of a 70 year old man.

I dunno if I feel comfy cheering that. I love seeing Vince again, and I applaud that, just like he was willing to fight CM Punk and get F-5d by Lesnar, that he's still willing to give his all and take bumps at his age.

Was the match No DQ? I might have missed it so somebody tell me, was it no DQ? Cause Reigns smacked two referee's in the face and didn't get DQued.

Having crooked ref Armstrong make an appearance was a nice touch, but I don't think anyone casual knows why it was relevant.

I think Reigns as a dick could still work out well, but not against Vince. Most people appreciate Vince more than dislike him now, and he's simply too old to be as effective as he once was. Triple H though is the perfect foil, if he would get off his ass, get out of the suit, and start kicking Reigns ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 73 ... 100  Next