by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes

2 posters

Go down

Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes Empty Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:18 pm

Match Rules: Standard

Nadia was sitting in her locker room, doing her little pre-match rituals as she came to call it. After her light stretches the dancer preened herself in the mirror, with her ensuring that every inch of her was just......oh so tempting. Dressed in a beautiful orange dancer ensemble with a sarong to enhance her image, to her hair buns, her jingling bra and her sandal clad feet. Topped off with a perfume that made her have the scent of sunflowers~ The sunny eyed lady would hum to herself in amusement there at her handiwork, Nadia would admit that she was a bit of a vain lady at times. But hey flaunt it if you got it she reasoned. She had a match tonight against some guy called Lloyd, another fool to try and wrap around her finger~ After hearing the door knock Nadia winked to herself and rose up from her chair to make her way to the ring.......

Spoiler:

The lights faded out in the arena, an orange spotlight then shone on the curtains as Livin La Vida Loca blared from the speakers as the curtains parted ways to reveal Nadia with apt lyrics. "She's into superstitions, black cats and voodoo dolls. I feel a premonition, that girl's gonna make me fall." Nadia's expectations were met as she expected. A roaring applause from the crowd as she gracefully swayed and stepped towards the ring.

Sliding in under the bottom rope with the splits Nadia would then gracefully rise and blow a kiss to the crowd, letting them have a taste of the pleasures she could offer. Before then swaying to her corner and simply waiting there, only facing away from entrance ramp with her cute rump curved up and forward as she leaned on the turnbuckle casually checking her nails as if she had naught a care in the world.

Back to top Go down

Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes Empty Re: Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes

Post by killcarrion Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:48 pm

Considering that Lloyd's assignment within AFW was entirely focused on the young detective weeding out criminality first and foremost, garnering popularity with the wrestling fandom wasn't necessarily what he sought to accomplish once officially signing up with the federation. Yet here he was back within the limelight against another prospective newcomer whom he'd been given little information about beforehand. This alone made him somewhat apprehensive about his chances of winning tonight, but at the very least he'd gotten over those nervous jitters and stressful anxiety that come with stepping into the ring for the first time. And if racking up victories is what it takes for him to continue his contracted employment with the company and offers him more time to complete his assignment, well than that's exactly what he sought to do. The auburn-haired youth closing his locker and performing some last-minute stretches before taking off towards the gorilla position. Once his theme starts playing, it isn't until the tempo and uplifting lyrics kick in that the Blazing Tiger makes his steadied approach from behind the blackened curtains.

Warrior Inside:

Competitive determination etched on his smirking facials as he raised gloved fist into the air for the rather impressive pop from the vocal audience. The youthful cadet appreciating the enthusiastic reception all the same as he strode down the rampway, adrenaline coursing from the excitement of the moment and his rocking theme song. Thankfully masking the butterflies fluttering within his breadbasket as he started performing some breathing exercises to help settle his nerves while arriving at the ring. Lloyd climbing the steel steps and standing atop the middle ropes of the turnbuckle as he gazed around the gigantic stadium attendance, afterward hopping into the ring and taking his time in handing off his jacket to the pin-striped official. A virile physique unveiled as he started making a steadied approach towards the middle of the ring, but visibly taken aback by radiant beauty across from him. "Uh, greetings. Lloyd Bannings, a pleasure to meet you. Here's to a great match, but, are you sure you'll be alright to wrestle in such...provocative, attire?" The bashful detective curiously questioned as his eyes examined Nadias silken garment and the curves beneath.

Lloyd Bannings:

Last edited by killcarrion on Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes Empty Re: Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:29 pm

Nadia heard her opponent's theme song playing there, the sunny eyed lady gave a casual glance at first but decided she'd wait till he got to the ring. Better to not let the surprise get to her so quickly after all, Nadia simply made sure her ass was facing the ring there to give a glimpse of what her opponent was likely going to end up underneath. Still eventually she heard her opponent talk to her to which Nadia would then turn around to see him, lounging in her corner as if it were she hadn't a care in the world about what might occur.

He was easy on the eyes at least, about her height and age. Yeah, she'd have him eating out the palm of her hand if he was talking like that to her. Nadia simply gave a warm smile and said "Oh? Well don't worry bout little ol Nadia hon. I'm just gonna be ready in a second~" as in one fluid motion she discarded her sarong and head flowers like it was nothing, letting them sit on the corner behind her.

Blowing a casual kiss to him Nadia would then say "Now try to have fun cutie~" as the bell would shortly ring and the sunny eyed lady would just saunter out of her corner with her hips naturally swaying in the breeze like an enticing python already.........

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:55 pm

Lloyd begrudgingly admitted that he probably came off like a skittish pushover with his remarks about Nadia's enticing wrestling attire. A conclusion people typically draw upon him when he's honestly just trying to be a cordial and honorable gentleman, but he had to concede that Nadia's outfit was the metaphorical elephant in the room given how the silken tapestry of her skirt was practically see-through. It was as if her fulsome figure was elegantly veiled beneath a dreamlike golden haze of shimmering starlights, a celestial body that was now salaciously swaying towards him after Nadia discarded her sarong and politely reassured the young detective in spite of his worries.

"Huh?...uh, right. Fun..."
Lloyd anxiously stated once Nadia started making her own approach to the middle of the ring, the auburn-haired detective beginning to safely assume that the Sunny Dancer's interpretation of fun did not bode well for him. If Lloyd was wearing a shirt, he may have started tugging on its collar as Nadia's sashayed waltz distracted him into not even adapting a widened grappling stance until she was practically a few seconds from swelling her chest against his. The rookie lawman huffing out a focused breath before attempting to lock horns with her and bully Nadia's back to the corner turnbuckle...but quirking up with a sniff when noticing the aroma of sunflowers~...

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:42 pm

Nadia was already confident in her chances here based off Lloyd's reactions there, gullible written all over him. Had she conned him back home she might have felt sorry for it, here though in a match? Well Nadia was gonna abide by all was fair in love and war. It seemed that they were going to lock up there and Nadia figured she could humour him for this one, granted she wasn't a muscled pillar but Nadia worked out too. It took effort to keep a figure like hers after all.

Still Nadia was a bit surprised by Lloyd there managing to push her back a bit, still the sunny eyed lady wasn't scared. She handled her fair share of drunken tourists who tried to get cosy with her. Nadia even kept up a little smirk there as she was slowly pushed back.

"Oh......aren't you forceful? I didn't say I liked that in my men did I?" Nadia would playfully mutter before then lunging forward there, to mushroom her chest up against his and let the smell of sunflowers wash over him.......before then attempting to try and playfully switch positions and get him in the corner instead...

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:41 am

One unintended consequence of Nadia's practically see-through attire was Lloyd establishing early on that the Sunny Dancer was perhaps more physically capable than her flirtatious demeanor would let anyone suspect. A trained and athletic figure being veiled underneath her festive garbs, therefore Lloyd wasn't necessarily taken aback when she willingly accepted the lock-up. He concentrated as best he could in earnest determination to overwhelm and out-muscle Nadia back towards her corner turnbuckle, huffing in exertion as he planted one foot against the canvas after another as he seemingly started getting traction towards his goal...until abruptly noticing the subtle whiff of flowers that had him perk his head up curiously as Nadia whispered her alluring words. "W-Well, as an officer of the law, I'm legally obligated to use force whenever I deem-" Lloyd's obviously confused ramblings ceasing from the swelled softness perched against his pectorals to a startled gasp as he gawked downward. Combined with the bewitching aroma of sunflowers, they were an ample distraction which enabled Nadia to swivel them around with Lloyd now being cornered. Who was briefly stunned now with his hands still situated on his foe's shoulders as if embracing her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:10 am

Nadia was feeling that her tricks were working there oh so well on her opponent here, already the sunny eyed lady was humming to herself in bemusement at Lloyd's folly. It might have seemed that Nadia was putting herself at risk by retreating to her corner, yet as luck or rather her whims would have it she managed to get Lloyd to play along with her little game......

"Oh? I'm sure you are hon. And yes, I know your happy to see me~" Nadia softly muttered as she heard Lloyd's words, making sure to not have a frown on her face there. Truth be told Nadia didn't have the highest opinion of law enforcement back home, they usually let the tourists do as they wished and Nadia was nearly picked up for apparently doing illegal services, when in truth she and her belly belles merely were doing a street performance. So to say she was expecting this guy to show up and actually save her was.....not likely in her mind to say the least.

Still a performance was a performance, Nadia grinned and would turn around and rub her rump up against his waist there and wrap her arms around his neck. Let him smell the sunflowers. "Oh you just want to book me in don't you cutie?......I'm a bad, bad girl....." she quietly muttered as she sought to make him melt in the corner and forget things for the time being.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down