by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Change Places!

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Change Places! - Page 2 Empty Re: Change Places!

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:14 am

"Oh... why yes it was!" Violate chirped and hopped off of her seat. With lightning quick reflexes, she pulled out a gun from her vest and aimed it at Clyde, pulling the trigger twice in rapid succession.

"Bang! Bang! Fufufufu!"

She laughed as the gun spit water at Clyde. "Now I remember! Your brother visited the estate of my employer once. We had such a romp together playing in the yard, fufu." Violate turned her head. "Though, he isn't much for riddles. How disappointing." She frowned.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:35 am

"t was... True? Bonnie didn't want to hear that but now she was as confused as ever!

When Vi hopped off the seat, Clyde's heart jumped, seeing Vi's arm go begin to rise up, he instinctively shoved Bonnie away, pushing her against a wall cruedly while she grunted from the impact. Part of it hurt and part of it pissed her off.

When Clyde saw the gun, he closed his eyes and waited to hear the horrible bang but all he got was...

A couple of squirts on his face...

He blinked and opened his eyes, to see a laughing Violate. Immediately his face was red with embarrassment, standing there annoyed and angry until Bonnie came and tagged his arm with her fist, hard. "OW!" He whined while Bonnie shoved a finger in his face.

"WILL YOU COOL IT!?" She snapped before listening to Vi speak about the past, honestly surprising Bonnie that the two had a little bit of history. "Your... Employer?" Bonnie asked as Clyde scowled behind her.

"I hate riddles." He grumbled. They hurt his head. "I'll show ya a romp though..." He snarled while Bonnie kept him at bay, running  ran her fingers through her hair as she sighed deeply. "Okay! Clearly. Clyde. Violate's only carrying a water gun, not a fucking pistol!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"B-BUT SHE HAD A REAL ONE!" He tried to explain.  As Bonnie's eyes glazed over, she began to massage her temples, unable to believe her brother was going crazy and her friend was shooting a water gun at him.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:46 am

Violate blew the tip of her gun and holstered it and then quietly sat down. She casually picked up her teacup and sipped from it once more. "Honestly, I have no clue why he was there. I was only doing my job. I am a gardener, you see and a very good one, so I handle work from some of the wealthiest clientele, fufu." She nodded and smiled.

She looked at Bonnie. "You do know how much I love to joke around. Clearly Clyde lacks a certain... jocularity, fufu." Violate shrugged. "That was some time ago though. honestly, it was barely worth remembering. I don't understand why he's held onto it for so long." Violate frowned. "How piteous." Violate turned and lowered her head, bowing to Clyde and tipping her hat to cover her devious smile.

When she lifted herself back up, she looked at Bonnie. "I haven't caused you harm, have I?" She asked the female twin. Or... is there something else I am missing?" Violate said and tilted her head, looking between Clyde and Bonnie.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:21 pm

Violate was just doing her job apparently. Clyde remained uneasy with Vi however and in his mind he had a good reason for that.

Bonnie felt weird. This was her friend and Clyde was her brother. She knew the former to be a joker and that her brother was an instigator

Clyde grit his teeth over at Vi as she acted so coy. He knew he had more or less started it back in the day. But it didn't change this aura of cruel deviousness that he felt from this woman. It takes a special person to gleefully point a gun at someone for a kick.

"No. You haven't." Bonnie said to Vi. "I'm sure whatever happened between you, regardless of who started it, its over, right?" Bonnie said as she turned to Clyde and glared at him sternly as he rolled his eyes.

"Guesso..." He muttered with his arms crossed. "Right." Bonnie said. "Apologize then." She added and Clyde complied.

"...Sorry."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:29 am

Violate's eyes met Clyde's and she grinned. "Fufu..." She hopped off her seat and marched over to the twins and leaned forward, wrapping an arm around each of them and giving them both a hug. "Now now, let's not fuss over something that was so, so long ago, fufu~"

She pulled away, but left her hands to slide down each of their shoulders, touching the top parts of their chests rather casually as she looked between them. "Honestly, I hardly remembered it, fufu." She said. "I'm surprised you did." She said, looking at Clyde. "I must have told a very good joke, fufu!"

She let her hands slip off of them and turned around as if to go back to their seat. "Oh," She said, turning around. "Do you have a place to powder my nose?" She asked, tilting her head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:49 am

Bonnie was satisfied with the apology but was very dissapointed with her brother and hoped this wouldn't ruin anything involving her friend.

Clyde's eyes met Vi's and he scowled at her in return, fearing dearly for his sister. He tensed up as went over and hugged the twins. Clyde felt icky being hugged by this girl. Though... He sort of did wonder if he was the one overreacting? He still felt awkward in the hug and her touchy hands sliding down their chests.

The Twin's cheeks would flush as Vi's hands traveled down their shoulders to their chests. Clyde wasn't up for it and Bonnie didn't seem to mind. She merely smiled along and had been hugging Vi back.

"A joke that prolly got him all bent outta shape..." Bonnie mused, knowing that she had misunderstood Vi a couple of times herself.

"The bathroom is right down the hall, hun. On the right."
Bonnie said with her hands at her hips, noting how she never really heard about say 'powder my nose' these days but Vi was odd cat, so Bonnie thought nothing of it.

Clyde remained quiet, feeling foolish and embarrassed, but remaining cautious.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:17 am

"Oh, you'll have to tell me what shape he was in when I return, fufu." Violate said and slipped away to the bathroom.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:02 pm

Bonnie smiled at Vi as she slipped away to the bathroom before immediately turning around and smacking her brother hard across his arm.

"THEFUCKISWITHYOU!?" She growled in a whisper while Clyde protected his bicep.

"Bonnie that woman is bad news and not ta' be trusted!"
He shot back. "Ya need ta' trust me." He growled as Bonnie put her finger in his face.

"Violate is my friend and I don't 'ppreciate you disrespecting her in my own home." She argued while Clyde narrowed his eyes.

"How long have you known her?" He asked.

"Ever since we've been fighting Allison and Jocelyn. In fact, she doesn't like Allison either. She's OUR friend, Clyde. Treat her like one. She's on our side." Bonnie argued as she crossed her arms and glared at her brother who shook his head stubbornly.

"And she hasn't done anything... Odd? Weird with you?"
He had to ask.

"No brother. She has not." Bonnie growled in annoyance while Clyde narrowed his eyes. The two Twins, glaring at eachother.

"Fine. If she's against Allison, that's cool with me... But I ain't one ta' forget folks who point a gun in my face."
Clyde muttered to Bonnie who faltered a bit. Violate was her friend but hearing that the woman had threated her brother with a gun disturbed her

She figured Clyde had to have done something to escalate that situation. Or she had been joking. Or maybe it was better that she didn't know, it was the in the past anyway.

Bonnie turned away from Clyde and went to her phone to see this message that this person left. She opened the attachment and the phone played a video and what Bonnie saw would make her eyes instantly widen with horror.

"OH GOD!!!"
Bonnie cried out with tears running down her face. Clyde whipped around immediately. "What!?" He cried out as Bonnie just sunk down with the phone in her hand, bawling uncontrollably. "NO! NOOO!!"

"B-Bonnie, What's wrong!?"
Clyde asked fearfully before Bonnie turned around and buried her face into his shoulder. She had seen it, she had seen Allison horribly assaulting Kagami, choking her. From the phone The Twins could hear, Her. Allison's voice. A chill going down Clyde's spine when he realized it was their British devil.

"Allison..." He growled under his breath.

And then Bonnie heard it. "Bonnie, please help me." From Kagami's sobbing, wounded and scared voice.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" Bonnie screamed in a fit of rage, fear and anguish as she turned from her brother and threw her phone against the wall before dropping to her knees, sobbing uncontrollably on the floor where her brother would join her.

"B-Bon... It's gon' be okay. It's..." He tried to say through some tears of his own. He didn't need to know Kagami to feel remorse for her, and seeing his sister so distraught broke him. He dropped to his knees and hugged Bonnie tightly as she clung to her brother and buried his sobbing screams into his chest. It was her fault. Her friend had been brutalized because of her. Her poor innocent friend.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:25 pm

Violate slipped into the bathroom and pressed her ear to the door, stifling her snickering with her hand. If only she could see the two siblings fighting, that would just make her day. It had already been quite made, but when Bonnie suddenly shrieked, even Vi was a bit surprised. The Gardener was pretty sure she didn't do that.

She waited a few moments before she slipped out of the bathroom and scurried to where Bonnie and Clyde were. "Oh, my is everything alright!?" She asked, looking about. The two didn't seem to be fighting and nothing seemed broken. Now Violate was even MORE curious as to what happened. She was just a little sad she missed out on it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:58 pm

Bonnie remained sobbing. Vi came out and Clyde looked up at her.

"Noth-" he began before Bonnie cut him off.

"Allison... She attacked my friend Kagami... She recorded her begging for my help... That sick..." Bonnie said through her sobs as Clyde held her. Knowing this was the second time Allison made a horrible film but this was the worst.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next