by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[FWC] A Style Change

Go down

[FWC] A Style Change Empty [FWC] A Style Change

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:26 pm

Manager sat in his office, looking over a lot of different papers and documents, as well as watching videos of Abigail's old matches. He had something he needed to talk to her about and she should be here any time soon. As if on cue, the door to his office cracked open and Abigail poked her head in. "Do you need me Manager?" Abigail asked behind the door. Manager nodded and motioned her to come in.

Abigail obeyed and entered the room, closing the door behind her and walked over to Manager's desk. "Take a seat Abigail," Manager said, a friendly tone in his voice. Abigail nodded and sat down in the couch in front of Manager's desk. "So, what did you call me for Manager?" Abigail asked.

Manager sighed as he put the papers he was holding down and paused the matches on his computer before looking at Abigail. She was wearing her usual white t-shirt and mom jeans, for some reason it was fitting but he digressed. "So Abigail, the Friction World Cup is currently going on and I was trying to think of ways how to make yourself most noticeable," Manager said.

Abigail nodded, wondering where this was going. "You pretty much made yourself known as the Silent Strategist with the unique skill to replicate other wrestler's finishers and signature," Manager continued, "But while it was cool at first, it starting to become a bit predictable."

Abigail raised a brow, "I thought I was pretty unpredictable with my fighting style." Manager nodded.

"You are but...I guess you could say people are rather getting bored," Manager said, "Which is why I did some digging and found this. You were studying World's Mythology and Culture before becoming a wrestler, right?"

Abigail nodded, pretty sure where this was going, "Yeah...I always looked up to heroes." Manager smiled and got up, walking over to Abigail and sitting down next to her. This caused her to freeze up and blush furiously, Manager was rather close! Although Manager didn't notice much. He took out a notepad and showed it to Abigail.

"Then how about you borrow some of those heroes' strengths then, hm?" Manager smiled. Abigail looked down at the notepad. She knew all the names that were on here, and it would be fun to come up with moves for this list. But that also meant she would have to trade off her own style.

"Manager...won't this make me more predictable than before?" Abigail asked concern, "W-What happens...if I become weaker."

"Abigail, I know you copy other's because you want to appear strong and have confidence but I think you should try gathering up your own strength," Manager said, "Don't show off what others can do. Show off what Abigail Snow can do."

Abigail blushed and continued to stare at the list, before finally nodding.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down