Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Change Places!

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Change Places! - Page 4 Empty Re: Change Places!

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:21 am

"Allison!" Duffy barked. "Why're ye standin round 'ere?! Go kick 'er fuckin arse!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:12 am

Bonnie's eye twitched and she looked at Duffy in disbelief. Her arms resting at her side, her fists clinched and shaking as she shook in place before she finally blew up.

"IM STANDIN' ROUND HERE 'CAUSE I WAS WORRIED 'BOUT YER STUPID ASS!!" Bonnie shouted as she huffed angrily through her nose, approaching Duffy and mashing her forehead against the Scot's.

"My frined just got fuckin' assulted and I don't know where the hell you are! I call! You don't answer! For all I know yer in the bottom of a goddamn ditch Or... Or... SOMETHING! I was fuckin' worried!" Bonnie snapped angrily as she turned away from Duffy, pacing around the living room before pointing at Duff.

"WANT ME TA' GO!? I'LL FUCKIN' GO!" Bonnie hollered angrily with a crazed look in her eye.

"Bon..." Clyde tried to reach for Bonnie's shoulder and she batted it away. He refused to ask for Vi's help, but he did recall her saying it was unwise to go right for Allison. He didn't know what the right choice but he wanted Bonnie's head to be clear.

"FUCK, MAN! FUCK! " Bonnie looked at Duffy and figured that her lover saw her as a coward. She couldn't take it. She didn't want Duffy to think of her that way. "FUCK THIS! WHERE MY KEYS!?" She hystically stormed into the bedroom and looked around the dresser, trying to find the Keys to Big Bertha.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:12 am

Duffy straightened up and rolled her shoulders back as Bonnie came at her screaming. She didn't much care for that, even if Bonnie was just worrying about her. She stared down her lover as she stomped off and began barking. "Ye ken Ahm fine an ye ken A go'n 'ave a pint after me workout! If A was 'urt then ye'd 'ave been called by th' police 'er hospital. Fuckin' Christ!" Duffy growled.

Vi sat rather comfortably in her chair while everyone decided they knew what the best thing to do was. It was quite hilarious and she would have loved to see how this played out, but the flock of idiots needed a bit of herding.

"Excuse me." She said rather gently. "But, what exactly are you going to do? Where are you going to go? Do you have any idea where your friend actually is?" She asked. "Or will you drive around from place to place and hope you choose correctly?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:42 am

Bonnie ran her fingers through her hair after hearing Duffy out. Feeling scolded. Feeling dumb. "I wasn't called by the hospital or police for Kagami!" She shot back defensively as she emerged from the bed room with her keys to the big ford named Big Bertha.

She stopped in place however as Vi spoke up. The Twins would both look to Vi.

"Kagami stays in an AFW owned Boarding Home. I know where she be... If she's there... But I gotta try and find her." Bonnie said as her head sunk low.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:38 am

"Oh. Well, I guess that's as good a place as any to look for her." Violate said with a tilt of her hat. "I suppose that if she's in the AFW facility, having a few of us to look around isn't such a terrible idea." She said and smiled.

"Duffy turned her head and crossed her arms. "Yeah, should go fuckin look fer 'er." She muttered. "Maybe'll run inta that cunt while we're there."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:38 pm

"If y'all want ta' come along that's fine. But I ain't there to hunt fer Allison just yet... No promises if we do find her though." Bonnie's blood boiled just thinking about Allison, but right now she wanted to check on Kagami above all else.

"But..." She turned around and looked at her family. Her rowdy lover who was eager to fight, her also rowdy brother who was being irrational and her friend Violate who was as helpful and wise as she was odd.

"...Uh... The truck only has 3 seats.... So either somebody sits on someone's lap or they sit in the bed."
Which was probably illegal on Tokyo streets but immediately she looked at Clyde, knowing that if anyone was going in the bed it was him.

Clyde was less than thrilled, he had a suit on after all and it would probably get dirty.

"I trust we can all get along?" Bonnie asked sincerely.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:46 am

"I ain't sittin on no one;s lap but Bon's an th' lass's drivin." Duffy stated plainly, crossing her arms. She definitely wasn't in the mood.

Violate turned her head coyly, adjusting her hat a bit. "Oh, I don't mind either way." She said. "But, I'd hate for someone to have to ride in the bed. Then again, I don't think that Clyde wants me anywhere near him." She said and frowned. "So, I suppose I could just call for a taxi." She said as she began to take out her cellphone, trying to hide her grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:03 am

Bonnie sighed with a bemused smile at Duffy's words. She then looked to Vi and her tilted hat before immediately glaring at her brother who had a sour expression, inwardly groaning. Bonnie was shooting him a look that indicated she wanted something.

Clyde sighed deeply. "Violate. Im sorry fer... Jumping on ya. I'd be happy ta' ride in the bed while you take a seat." A part of him did hope he was in the wrong, and even then, he didn't fully trust her. And with that, he sheepishly extended his hand to her.

Bonnie was happy to see that, she wanted everyone to get along.

"A taxi won't get you there as fast as I can... C'mon yall!" Bonnie muttered, waving her arm over before reaching out for Duffy, tryng to grab her by the hand and go running out the door!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:14 am

Violate smiled and took Clyde's hand. She gave it a dainty shake and then followed behind the rest of the crew as they headed out the door.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:35 am

"Hm." Clyde furrowed his brow when Vi turned away and walked off before ultimately letting it go and going out the door.

Change Places! - Page 4 1978_f150_13

Clyde was reluctant but... He let Duffy slide in first to get in the middle before he too got in the vehicle. He figured he'd be more about keeping his suit clean but... Somehow he told himself what he was doing was just plain embarrassing and completely against his pride. But as a man, he told himself not to argue.

He'd be shoulder to shoulder with Duffy as Bonnie waited for Vi to get in.

"C'mon girl! Let's hit it!" She said, nudging Duffy before looking in front of her with a determined gaze, thinking fondly of her friend... As her eyes began to water a bit.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next