Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Winds Of Change

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Winds Of Change Empty Winds Of Change

Post by HighFly Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:56 pm

Suzumi was bouncing up and down, wearing a silver one piece swimsuit along with matching kneepads and boots for her gym workout today. She was waiting on her best friend Mikoto whom Suzumi hadn't seen in a while. She had a ton to tell her, in fact two tons! She wanted to know how Mikoto and her new boytoy were doing, and she had to tell Mikoto all about Blaise. ALL about him. She also wanted to see how Mikoto was doing in the ring..... a place Suzumi hadn't been in quite some time. She didn't get any calls for matches like she had hoped although she did make quite a few publicity appearances for Friction. That was a good sign at least.

Today after they caught up it was spar time... and Suzumi hoped she picked up a few new tricks, enough to keep ahead of Mikoto whose talent had surprised her upon her return. Mikoto was also improving rapidly, and while Suzumi was proud she did fear being overshadowed a little bit when they started their tag team run. No matter... whatever was best for the team matter most right?

...Although if all of what Chris Morgan said were true, Mikoto would be carrying the team, and Suzuki's solo career would be that of an undercard jobber. Suzumi shook her head and focused on the joy of seeing Mikoto again!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Winds Of Change Empty Re: Winds Of Change

Post by killcarrion Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:40 am

Briskly jogging down the hallway with a tote bag slung over her shoulder, there was an added pep to Miko's step as she bobbed and weaved in between other people coming from the training facility she was currently making a curvy beeline for. Every grazed shoulder earned a polite and hasty apology from her along the way as she jogged along in her black sports bra and gym pants with a white streak going down the side of her thighs. The priestess was certainly not accustomed to making others wait, Miko's and Suzu's roles now reversed since their memorable day at the beach. A train delay and an impromptu phone call from her new boyfriend were obviously out of her realm of control, but she nevertheless attempted to make up the time lost as she pushed past the gym doors.

Scanning the expansive gymnasium to find her closest friend wouldn't take long thankfully, spotting Suzu from behind limbering up in one of the rings they always gravitated to for their training sessions. On her way to the ring she made a mental checklist of all the leg stretches and warm up techniques she thought could help in her friends smooth transition back into the ring since her leg injury...

...but at the moment she couldn't help but brush all of those aside for far more important matters, such as swooping up behind her friend and wrapping her up in a blindsided hug around her back. Doing just that as she stealthily snuck up behind her future tag partner and wrapped her arms around her waist. "Sorry for being late, Suzu...How have you been?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:13 pm

Suzumi felt the hug and knew who it was before Mikoto said anything.  "Ohmigod Mikoto baby how are ya?!  I totally missed you!"  Suzumi squealed as she hugged Mikoto back.  Suzumi went into her usual excited, mile-a-minute speech pattern that came with her being super happy.  "Damn girl you look crazy sexy!  You've been working out too I bet you look like you are stronger too!  I have been working out a bit myself, a little less of a softie ya know?  Ohhhhh you totally need to tell me about your boy toy!  How's everything going with him?"  Suzumi rattled off in rapid succession.  She took a breath, giving Mikoto time to answer.  

A sly grin spread across Suzumi's face as Mikoto kept her updated on the goings on of her life.  "I met a totally lovable Tension guy myself, Blaise Cameron.  He is a doof but a total sweetheart.  He is also a lot of fun in bed."  Suzumi said with a playful wink and mischievous wiggle of her backside.  Suzumi paused again, having learned that she had to give Mikoto time to respond to things instead of just speaking in her fast-paced stream.  

Once things cleared up, Suzumi was on to serious business.  "How's everything going in the ring?  I haven't had a match since I fought Riyu so I am really fresh!  I just hope that the bosses don't think I am washed up or anything..... I like, totally hate it when I don't get booked for matches ya know?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:09 am

Politely nodding with re-assuring "Mmhm's" were how Mikoto tended to converse with Suzumi when she was particularly hyperactive. Such as today when Suzumi was obviously overflowing with topics that needed to be discussed and unloading a veritable whirlwind storm of gossip fodder that the priestess stalwartly weathered until she found her opening to respond. When Mikoto was still the fresh faced rookie in W.A. who shyly retreated to the isolated corners of the locker room, she remembered how terrified she was at Suzu's energetic and bombastic persona at the beginning. But years of friendship since then have given her all the experience she needs to handle a hyper Suzu...

"Oh? D-Do you like it?" Miko spun in place to give Suzu a full 360 view of her latest form fitting gym wear, smiling with a shrug to her shoulders as she responded. "I just...I dunno. After having Chunag over to dinner that night I texted you, I just felt like splurging a little bit. Maybe having a boyfriend sorta changes how you view certain things~..." Mikoto giggled to herself before she jumped back into Suzumi's arms for another affectionate hug that would spin them in place, before allowing herself to be put down. "...*giggle*...I'm sorry, I'm sorry!! It's just I still can't believe I have a boyfriend!! That's the first time I've called him that too, it sounds weird saying it out loud. And I owe it all to you too..." Miko beamed brightly at Suzu before stepping back to place her tote bag in a corner, shuffling through it to put on some wrist bands she had forgotten to slip on in her rush.

"But don't worry about being rusty in the ring. That's why we're here today, to work out all those kinks and keep us both limber when we're called up again."
Miko would stand back up and re-approach Suzu with some muscle relaxing creme meant to help her with any lingering leg issues. "But did you say, "Blaise"? I think I may have heard Qi mention him once or twice, but I don't know beside that. Is he a rising star in Tension?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:38 am

Suzumi couldn't help but think that Mikoto was just too damn cute as she spoke about Chuang. Suzumi couldn't have been happier to hear that things were going as well for Mikoto as they were for Suzumi and Blaise. "I am so glad things are going well for you and Chuang. You totally deserve to find an awesome guy!" Suzumi said enthusiastically.

As Blaise was mentioned Suzumi lit up. "Blaise is like, so sweet! He is thoughtful, kind and everything that my ex boyfriends weren't! As far as Tension goes he's a bit rough around the edges but I think he will be on the up and up like, really soon!" Suzumi said as she leaned back in a corner, looking at Mikoto as she got ready. She seemed so much more sure of herself and confident that it kept Suzumi's smile glued to her face. Watching her younger friend growing up in and out of the ring was very fulfilling to Suzumi. Sure, she was less mature than Mikoto but Suzumi still saw herself as some sort of older mentor figure to Suzumi.

"All right Mikoto, are ya ready for another lesson from the ol' Tsunami? Like, what ground rules should we have in place today or did you want to go all out?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:46 am

Hearing that Suzumi that had found someone special during their brief time apart caused Miko to feel more apprehensively concerned for her future tag partner at first. Suzumi was far more of a social butterfly than her, her bubbly friendliness combined with how much more comfortable she was with her sexual wiles always made her more popular with guys. All adding up to quite a few potential boyfriends failing to measure up for one reason or another. At first concerned for her friend's consistently broken heart and whether she could take another disappointing dud, the priestess perked up when she saw Suzu noticeably shine brightly when describing him.

"Wow~...he sounds fantastic~...I can't wait to meet him one of these days, he may even know Chuang-san...*giggle*...Can you imagine the odds of us both finding someone special in Tension of all places? I've heard some pretty crazy stories about the types of guys there, but maybe they're just rumors that got out of hand..."
The fact that Suzumi was describing his endearing personality traits instead of how cute he was was a good sign on Blaise's part that he was a wholesome guy who Suzumi saw something in besides how handsome he was. Though when Miko finally meets the mystery fellow she may have some questions for him just like Suzu had for Chuang...

"Oh...A-alright, let's get right down to it then..." Mikoto tucked away her muscle relaxing creme back in her tote bag when it looked like Suzu was raring to go without it. Maybe she recovered enough to not need it anymore, she hoped. She limbered up and did few quick leg stretches before re-approaching Suzu in a grappling stance. "Umm, I guess we can keep it similar to our last spar then. We'll give it all we've got, pin counts are the same, and if we get stuck in a submission for 5 seconds without finding a way to reverse it, then that's a tap out. Sound good?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:50 am

Suzumi happily readied herself in the ring for Mikoto. She needed to see how she fared against a real competitor. It had been too long since she had an actual match. She felt rested, fresh and fit to fight. Her injury was a thing of the past. Physically she was over it and healed. However, mentally was a different story. She needed..... validation? Confidence? She wasn't quite sure what the correct word was, but in her heart Suzumi knew she had to nip the lingering doubt in the bud if she wanted to get back to where she was.

"Lets not hold back. Regular old match rules! I need a good workout Mikoto baby, and if ya hold back we're just short-changing ourselves!" Suzumi said puffing up her chest a bit. "You aren't scared of your pal putting you in the Tsunami Sleeper are ya?" She asked playfully, adding in a wink and smile at the end.

Ever since the debut match, Suzumi wondered why Mikoto let her out of a hold she was having a lot of trouble escaping from. Suzumi had won fairly, but that little detail had nagged at her on occasion ever since. Suzumi could' be upset or jealous at Mikoto working her way up to being as good as Suzumi.... could she?

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:49 pm

"H-heh...Well, M-Maybe a little~..." Mikoto shyly stated with a slight smile while she massaged her neck in reflexive memory of the numerous times Suzumi had bested her in spars and matches to that particular submission. Dating back to her rookie days, the priestess to this day had never quite figured out a way to reverse the hold once it was properly cinched in.

"But alright, alright...we'll give it our all as if this was any other match, and we'll see who comes out on top. Just remember not to push yourself too hard if things get a little out of hand..."
Mikoto cheerfully remarked with a twinge of concern in her voice, knowing full well that when Suzu was as energetic as this that their was no talking her out of whatever she had in mind. Seeing Suzumi in such high spirits towards rekindling her wrestling career was an encouraging sight, but the priestess couldn't help but think back on their last encounter in the ring. When they put out all the stops towards achieving victory, and in the process, sending Miko to a rather dark place. Where she was so hopelessly blinded by the desire to prove herself to Suzu that she could have crippled her in the process...

...The priestess hated thinking about that day, taking one final breath to settle her nerves before proceeding onward with the match. After an exaggerated and polite bow, Miko would approach Suzu with her arms wide to her side and bent forward slightly. Her lowered stance was key to her hopefully uninterrupted opening maneuver. Inching forward to Suzu with practiced foot work, once the priestess was close enough she would duck lower and dash forward to dig her shoulder into Suzu's abdomen. With both her arms wrapped around the back of Suzu's toned thighs, the priestess would attempt to use her grip to heave and topple Suzu over on her back in a fluid judo double leg takedown, still holding onto her legs as Miko collapsed with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:59 am

Suzumi crouched low herself, giving herself a wide, stable base. However she was not prepared for the fast, precise attack of Mikoto! "Whats that supposed to mean?" Suzumi said, wondering what exactly Mikoto meant when she said to not push herself. "You don't think I can handle it or... woah!" Suzumi shrieked as she was brought down to her back by Mikoto! She was fast and highly sound in terms of technique. Suzumi was at a sort of stand still from her gap in matches.... Mikoto was as sharp as ever it not more so!

Suzumi tried to bring her knees to her chest and thrust out to loosen Mikoto's grip and then wrap her legs around Mikoto's mid-section! "Just because I haven't had any action in a while, or much overall since Wrestle Angels doesn't mean you can take me lightly!" Suzumi shouted to Mikoto.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:05 pm

Unbalancing your opponents weight by lifting their legs out from under them was a rather rudimentary take down technique, and one that Mikoto had taken a particular liking to after seeing how well it worked against her last opponent, Mariko. It meshed well with her naturally swift motions in the ring and could potentially open them up to various submission maneuvers if they were disoriented enough from the loss of gravity. Though, unlike Mariko, Suzu was already a well-established veteran who was already mounting a counter attack as soon as her back hit the canvas.

The grip on Suzu's thighs only meant that Mikoto was brought right up back to her feet her training partner when Suzu curled her knees back to her chest. She widened her eyes from the sudden elevation before the Tsunami clamped down on her waist in the body scissors. "Hugh!!...I didn't...mean it like that. D-Don't be so stubborn!!" Mikoto uncharacteristically shouted back in between cringing her teeth from the muscled thighs constricted around her waist. Acting faster than she thought she was capable of, and through the pain of the body scissors, Miko would maintain her grip around Suzu's legs and attempt to gradually leverage the Tsunami onto her front side. If successful in her own reversal, Suzu would be placed in a double leg boston crab with Miko seating her rear on Suzu's lower back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next