Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rabbit Hole Recovery

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rabbit Hole Recovery - Page 2 Empty Re: Rabbit Hole Recovery

Post by Lobo Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:16 pm

Bonnie leaned back when Vi leaned in. She showed how shy she was, blushing instantly as the woman's barely covered body would press up against her, curling an arm around her neck before suddenly kissing her on the cheek. Bonnie's eyes perked up immediately as her cheeks flushed brightly. Vi was getting touchy, the humming in her ear earned a chill down Bonnie's spine, making her pull away from Vi just a little but otherwise remained where she was, closing one eye and groaning softly when Vi pressed her cheek against Bonnie.

"...." On her table, Bonnie sat quietly, looking down at her feet with her face red as a crab. "That kiss was outta nowhere, Vi..." Bonnie said after a moment of silence, trying to keep herself from oogling the girl with her long hair flowing down, clad only in a towel.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:47 pm

Violate chuckled at Bonnie's words, bringing her hand to cover her mouth as her eyes sparkled. She looked over the blonde and turned her head coyly. "Oh my, fufu. You must not go to Europe very often." Vi said. "We do not hold back our affection one bit. A kiss is a very casual thing where I come from, fufu."

Violate leaned back in her table. "Love is very casual where I come from in general. If there is something we desire, well, what's the harm in having a little taste, hm?" Violate said as she gave Bonnie a soft smile. "Isn't that so with the business you are in as wel, fufu?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:56 pm

"only place I ever been was Texas an Japan... My girl is uh... From Europe." That explained a little about Duffy and why she was so eager to love.

Bonnie began to laugh nervously. "W-Well you know! Most folks in my town were more or less married or just had kids!" Bonnie said in a flustered manner as she realized Vi was coming onto her. She was hot sure, her body was gorgeous.

"I... You're nice Vi but I really like my girl, ya know? Plus we're friends! Friends don't fuck! Heh heh..." Said the flustered girl.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:10 pm

Violate raised a coy eyebrow at Bonnie's words. "Eh?" The small response came but soon she bean to laugh once more. "Oh, fufu. Dear, did you think I was? Oh, fufufu! She stiffled a laugh once more. "Oh my! I never recalled usin that term at all, fufu!" Violate stood up and ruffled Bonnie's hair. My, my, my, fufu."

She turned her body. "Is that how you interpreted my words, fufu? Nnn... Well, I'm flattered by the thought, fufu." She said and began stepping away from Bonnie. She let her finger trace down Bonnie's calf. "Not everyone who touches you is looking for that. Not every kiss is sensual. You really should take a trip to Europe some time. Perhaps you and I can go together." She turned and looked coyly at Bonnie. "Unless you just think I'm trying to bed you, fufu."

Violate disappeared and then stepped behind her chaning stand. She had to hide the wicked smile that formed along her lips.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:31 am

Bonnie blushed hard with embarrassment as Vi laughed, making her feel downright SILLY that she thought Vi wanted to.... Now the girl had every right to laugh at her, it wasn't like she wanted that to happen either! She groaned in mild frustration as the woman ruffled her hair, twitching and shivering when her finger traced down her calf. At least the thought flattered Vi apparently.

Part of her wanted some affection, some kissing and holding. Especially right now, but she knew it wouldnt be right.

"N-No-no! Not at all!" Bonnie tried to clarify before going silent. "Y-Yeah... Maybe that'd be nice." if only Duffy were here to say it was okay to let the woman kiss her about and make her feel better or do whatever she said she would. Vi was a nice girl, Bonnie didnt want to scare one of her only friends away.

"S-Sorry... Bye Violate." Bonnie said meekly. Completely out of character for her usual self, remaining on the message table, staring at her feet with a frown, feeling downright silly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:57 am

"Oh, yes. I'm sorry I have to run, my dear." Violate said behind the stand as she began to change. "Just try and keep your chin up, fufu." Violate then dressed. Once she was finished, she pulled out her cell phone and began to type out a text.

Clear tonight's schedule, my dearest, dearest Alis. I'd like to take you up on your offer. xoxo Vi~

She slipped out from behind the changing stand and then looked back at Bonnie. She tipped her hat to her and smiled. "Tooodles, fufu."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:55 am

Allison lived on the fifth floor of a humble historic building, outside the city proper, with no elevator. Each wooden stair leading up to her door gave a well-mannered groan, and every turn of the staircase led to a new view of the area outside through the large, ornate windows. By the time one reached the top floor, they had seen the pink-blossomed cherry trees out the west window, the evergreens to the north, and the baby blue eye flowers lining the stone walkway to the east, and had plenty of steps to reflect on them.

By the time Allison reached the top, she had shed the troubles of her professional life, as a wrestler and an entrepreneur, and was ready to enjoy the quiet pleasures she had worked so hard for.

Inside, it was decorated for spring. The rich wood of the entryway and living room was accented by bolts of sheer, baby blue cotton, on the display shelves on the right-hand wall. A few blue flowers picked from outside sat in a vase on the round kitchen table, in front of the three-paned bay window that overlooked the field and evergreen trees. The living room, the chairs and the fireplace, remained colored with crimson silk on the mantle and the leather-upholstered chairs. The whole place, for anyone, was a breath of fresh air.

The bedroom was no different. Allison meticulously loosened the laces of her tall, brown boots until she could pull them off and set them, one at a time, in front of her closet. She left her long, lavender, cable-knit socks on, while she removed her belt and unwrapped her skirt from her body, draping it neatly over her vanity. She began to unbutton her pale blue blouse, giving hints of the risque black bra beneath, while she spoke to her friend.

"I was a little surprised by your message," she said softly, her posh voice like red wine and silk sheets. "But pleasantly so."

She glanced up at Violate with a hint of a smile. She left her blouse on, unbuttoned, so that it only just covered her breasts and most of her matching black panties, but down the middle gave tantalizing view. She poured two glasses of wine from a bottle on her dresser and held one out to Violate.

"I'm interested to finally find out what makes you tick..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:45 am

Violate's eyes fluttered as Allison spoke and she turned her head coyly. She was sitting elegantly in a chair with her top hat askew. Her shoes were off and sitting next to the vanity. Violate's pants and vest were folded meticulously on the vanity with her jacket on top of that, leaving her only in her socks, her light pink panties and her opened dress shirt, showing off a bit of her own chest.

"Fufu~ The whim came to me, and I shan't be caught letting a passing fancy scatter to the winds." She said as she looked at Allison. "But, do you really think you'll be able to figure out what makes me tick after one night? Fufu."

Violate took the glass of wine and held it up for them to toast before taking a dainty sip. "Mmmm, of course the same could be said for me. I know there's plenty to explore, my dearest Alis." She set the glass down, and then stood up. She slipped her holster off and set it on top of her clothes but not before pulling her gun out. She sat back in the chair and began to look it over. "Oh, I think that I might keep this with me when we start. It's so much more thrilling, don't you think? Fufu~" Violate smiled at Allison.

While Violate set her gun down on the vanity for a moment and took another sip of her wine. "Oh, I ran into your little friend today, fufu~" She said, almost casually. "You've done such a number on her that even I am starting to feel sorry for her, fufu~" She said and smiled widely at Allison. "Your performance when you handled that Scottish scone of hers was quite...captivating, I must say, fufu~"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:11 am

"Mm." Allison returned an inscrutable smile and arched an eyebrow. She sipped her wine and set the glass down next to Violate's as she stepped around behind her. She put her expert hands to the woman's shoulders and slowly caressed them.

"Perhaps I should keep my gun, as well," she whispered. The mention of Bonnie and Duffy made her breathe a bitter laugh, and she paused for a moment before replying. "The deeper they follow, the harder it will be for them to breathe. They have begged me to do this. They can throw up their arms in moral outrage, but they must know they brought this on themselves."

She slid her hands up, tickling Violate's neck with the backs of her fingers before sliding her hands down under her slack dress shirt until it slid off one shoulder. Her hands slid around to Violate's upper chest, and she leaned down to gently kiss her shoulder.

"I am a dangerous woman," she whispered in her ear. "Nothing is safe from me, no matter how deeply you hide it."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:07 am

"Nnnn...." Violate smiled as Allison slipped behind her. "You should. We can see whose hammer cocks first, fufu~" Violate's free hand slid up and touched Allison's hand while she was touched.

"Frankly, she may have been mad before you even got to her, my dearest Alis, fufu." Violate chuckled. "Considering the only people in her world is a lush of a girlfriend and her yapping little brother... why, that's certainly enough to drive one quite mad indeed, wouldn't you agree, fufu?"

Violate let the shirt fall away, dropping her arms so it would slide off. She purred as she felt Allison's arms coil around her. It sent a delightful tingle down her body. "Why, her only friend in this world is a tiny little cat, though the girl acts much more like a mouse, fufu. Nnnn...What was her name? Kagome? No... Kagami? Hm... it's quite a trifle to remember, but how sad. I've become rather morose at the thought of not even being able to remember the name of the only friend in that poor little girl's shrinking world."

Vi slipped her gun into her free hand and lifted it up. She caressed Allison's cheek and nudged her newfound lover's head as she turned her own head, letting their noses touch and their lips brush together. "Do cheer me up, fufu." The hatter purred breathily. "You keep searching deeper, and I'll keep digging further and we'll see who makes it to the other side first. It will just be the most wonderful game, won't it, Alis?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next