by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rabbit Hole Recovery

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rabbit Hole Recovery - Page 3 Empty Re: Rabbit Hole Recovery

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:19 pm

"Mmh."

Allison's lips marked their path across Violate's neck to her other shoulder, laying claim to her fair skin with softly moistened marks, excited by the mild breeze through the partly opened window. She listened with passive interest while Violate spoke, while her hands teased their way over the sides of her breasts and settled into the dip of the woman's waist.

"Which do you think is more telling, the answer or the question?" She said, just above a whisper. "What should become of this cat-and-mouse girl?"

With her finger, she carefully brushed back a lock of hair behind Violate's shoulder, and kissed her way up the side of her neck to her jawline.

"Hmm?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:50 pm

A soft hum escaped Violate's lips as Allison kissed her all over. It was surprisingly tender but it made Violate excited. She pulled Allison's hand from her waist with her free one and held it up. She began to kiss Allison's fingers and even nip at the hand and wrist with love bites, all while her gun caressed Allison's cheek.

"Fufu." She chuckled between kisses and bites. "You can skin a mouse or trap a cat, fufu." She said and tilted her head. "Have you built a better cat trap, dear Alis?" Violate mused. "These girls... are almost so vapid that one must go to great lengths just to wring some kind of excitement, wouldn't you agree?" Violate sighed and bit on Allison's hand enough to leave a mark for a few moments. She gazed at the imprint of her own teeth as it faded.

"Have you tapped the well dry on that girl, yet?" Violate asked. "It's why I suggest these things, you know. I only have your best interest at heart, my dearest, dearest Alis. I know how a heart can languish in boredom without proper stimulation, fufu~"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat May 02, 2015 1:38 am

"Mmm, you underestimate me..." Allison cooed. One hand crept down Violate's body to cup and gently massage her soft breast. "I can make beautiful music with that girl as long as she still draws breath. But..." She turned her head and kissed the side of Violate's gun. "Maybe for the start of a new movement..."

Allison grabbed Violate and pulled her up from the chair, and shoved her against the wall. She pressed her own body tightly against Vi's back, and pinned her one hand to the wall next to her. "Do you enjoy a game of cat and mouse, Vi?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 02, 2015 1:50 am

Violate grunted when she was pushed against the wall and had her gun hand pinned. Her cool smile never left her, even if her top hat tumbled off. Violate arched her back and pressed her rear into Allison's lap, feeling Allison's thighs and panties against her butt. She licked her lips and smiled. "Do I get to be the cat or the mouse, fufu?" She teased.

"I prefer a game of cat and cat, if we're being honest, dearest Alis." She said as her eyes narrowed, amplifying her thin smile. "And... I would never underestimate you, dear Alis. Wouldn't that prove to be a most fatal endeavor? Fufufu~"

Violate's free hand slipped along Allison's rear and began to very gently caress the soft flesh, purring as she did. "Fufu... it is beautiful music..." She hummed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue May 05, 2015 8:19 pm

"Violate..."

Allison grabbed a handful of Vi's long, blonde hair and pulled her head to the side to get full access to her neck. She lustily kissed from her shoulder up to her ear, and then whispered. "If you are playing with me, you're never a cat."

She remained pressed against Violate's back, letting her considerable breasts press against her, supported by her lacy black lingerie. She slipped her dress shirt off, and gathered it together. With expert hands, she used it to tightly bind Violate's wrists behind her back.

"We're going to have fun, darling," she purred, tracing her finger tips up the sides of Vi's thighs. "Tell me, about this girl... When I find her, should I be naughty or nice?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 05, 2015 8:57 pm

Violate yelped as her hair was tugged. Her brow furrowed and then her cheeks reddened. Her coy smile returned and she licked her lips. "Fufu... maybe you haven't brushed up on every sort of cat there is, dear Alis." She said as she tilted her head as much as she could to allow herself to look at Allison.

Violate let her gun drop to the floor when Allison began to bind her wrists. She laughed again but did not resist. "Oh, we may just have fun yet, fufu." She purred and curled one leg up to begin to rub it along Allison's leg.

"That girl..." Violate said, as though she had forgotten for the moment. "I think that naughty and nice may just be the same thing to her, fufu," She said and began to chuckle deeply, laughing against the wall she was pressed against. "I think a more appropriate question would be... do you want to be naughty or nice to that little, blonde raspberry tart, fufu."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 10, 2015 11:14 pm

"Mmm..." Allison purred. "I want her to beg me. And... I'd like you to beg me as well..."

She grabbed Violate by the hair and dragged her off, with her wrists bound behind her back, to the bed. She gave her a push to sit her down on the plush mattress, and put a hand behind the blonde's head while she undid the front clasp on her lacy black bra. She shrugged it off of her shoulders, and pulled Violate's head in close, but not touching, to her chest, only just covered by her unbuttoned dress shirt.

"This friend of hers..." She said absently. "Describe her to me."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 10, 2015 11:38 pm

"Ooooh...."

Violate's lips pursed as she heard Allison's words. She couldn't help but chuckle at Allison's rather courteous demand. "You would like me to, dearest Alis? How magnanimous of you, fufufu~ I'll see if i can't pencil in a little bit of groveling into the night's schedule, fufu."

Still, with her wrists bound, she was easily tugged around, hissing at the pain burning in her scalp. She let her eyes flutter as she was pushed close to Allison's chest, tantalizingly out of reach. it didn't mean she could do nothing and she pursed her lips and let her breath tickle Allison's exposed nipples while she pondered Allison's words, chuckling to herself all the while.

"Oh, she's a moppish little thing. Whispy black hair and cat ears. Thin as a flamingo's leg. If I recall, she wore an eyepatch as well, but... I think those just went along with the cat ears. Who can say for sure? What a confused, uncertain little girl. How she managed to even stay in the league a day with all those nasty people around..." Violate sighed, letting a hot breath roll against Allison's chest.

"My, my. It's just not a safe world to live in these days, fufu..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 10, 2015 11:42 pm

Allison closed her eyes as Violate's breath tickled her sensitive skin. "Are her breasts as perfect and full as mine?" She asked in a coy, throaty voice like a soft moan.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 11, 2015 12:05 am

Violate lifted her eyes at Allison and grinned. She watched as Allison closed her eyes and then let her tongue slip out so she could lick air. "Fufu.. She has them not, dearest Alis. Why, she rather resembles a shaggy little boy more than that of a luxurious, fruitful woman such as yourself. She lacks any and every trapping that should, or could, belong to a fair maiden save one... I presume."

Violate leaned back as much as she could with the grip on her head. She then lifted her legs and placed them on Allison's hip and shoved as hard as she could, separating herself from the blonde. Vi then lurched forward and hopped to her feet, grinning coyly at Allison.

"You may have your begging yet, dearest, dearest Alis, but you're far too greedy. We haven't even played at all yet and here you are acting like you've won a trophy, fufu."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3