Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!?

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? Empty Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!?

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:16 am

Kat was sitting down at a cafe, enjoying a nice cup of tea as she waited for the other girl to arrive. She was dressed in a pair of tight fitting jeans that hugged her skinny legs along with a pull over light blue sweater that fit over a button up collared shirt. She felt snug and good and really was excited. She even kept her little cat ears on so the girl woudl recognize her. She honestly couldn't believe she was meeting up with her for real!

Her partner Sully, known as Seele in the ring and one half of the Cait Sith tag team was much more of this kind of girl than Kat ever thought she'd be. Heck, at the last Pay-Per-View, Seele had gotten naked and even made a girl climax in the middle of the ring. Kat was embarrassed by her "sister's" actions but she never protested. Seele was who she was and she hoped that Seele had enough respect to let Kat be who SHE was as well and she definitely did.

She tried not to think of it as a date, but Mara was a really, REALLY affectionate girl! Hopefully she wasn't like that in public, away from the ring but Kat couldn't help but think that maybe it was, kind of, a bit like one? She was just getting to know the bunny girl though! It's not like she was INTO Mara. The girl was just really nice! Kat was blushing just thinking about it. She really didn't KNOW what her feelings were and that was part of the problem. She'd lead such a breezy, carefree life so far already that she never stopped to think what she liked, jsut the things she DIDN'T, like all that icky hentai stuff! Maybe a little cuddling wasn't so bad at all?

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? Empty Re: Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!?

Post by Kelsea Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:43 pm

It wasn't unusual for the love bunnies to be seen out in public with their fully bunny attire on, however on this occasion Mara had opted for casual wear. A set of white denim jeans that clung to her voluptuous hips and butt as if it was painted on... And a dark bluish grey shoulderless long sleeve jumper, of which the sleeves came down long enough that Mara to gently curl her fingers over and clasp onto the rim in her palms. Of course she still wore her bunny ears and a strap on bunny tail on the top of  her ass, but rather than it being in order for Kat to recognize her, it was more a way of life for the bunnies. In fact, Mara strongly considered wearing her whole bunny costume, it wouldn't have been the first time she wore it out in public...

Mara wasn't exactly used to these kind of situations either... With exception to her sister, Mara wasn't all that versed with relationship in terms of dating outside the ring, if that is what you could call this... Maybe it was because of her unique relationship with her sister that there was no other girlfriends... Mara never really paid it much mind, to her the relationship with her sister was normal between twins.

Mara walked into the cafe, looking around for a bit before spotting Katin the corner with the cup of tea and much to Mara's delight, the cat ears... although she never really thought about Kat appearing without them.

"Hewwwo~ :3 "
Mara said bouncing over with extra bounce around the bust area.

Spotlight
characters:
Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? ELZuoMvCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? OG5hnuaCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? Cg3CzYmCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:45 am

"Ahh, Mara!" Kat hopped up when she saw the bunny enter. She had a bright grin on her face. "I know yuou love these, but try not to get too squeezy in public." Kat said and gave Mara a big hug. She pulled away and sat down. "You look great! very cute!" She said with a smile.

"I've only been here for a little bit. I wanted to get here early. I'm so excited! How are you!?" She chirped. "Sit! Sit! Sit!" She said and gestured towards Mara's seat.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:14 pm

Mara was inwardly somewhat surprised that Kat was so excited to see her, so excited that she evidently forgot to hang onto Kat when she initiated the hug and it was over disappointingly quickly. Still, the feline's excitement in turn made Mara excited.. In the back of the pink haired bunny's mind, she had been starting to think that most kawaii girls were not really all that excited to see her at all; a thought that had been so upsetting that it had quickly been repressed...

"Okee.." She squeaked as she moved to sit opposite Kat at the table.

"You think I'm cute?" Mara said with obvious delight, she twisted her hips to show off her profile to Kat, bring her arms up in front of her with her hands dangling down forwards as if they were bunny paws.. Striking an adorable pose.

"Thanks! You're really cute too :3
You know.. The man and her dog said that I wasn't cute enough for the kawaii division.."
Mara said with what seemed almost like a mock pout as it was so exaggerated "Actually I think it wasn't the man and his dog who said that but the other man before her.." She brought her finger to the corner of her lips, trying to remember how that old love bunny in joke even started up so that she could ensure she was refering to the right person "Or was it just a dog that said that? hmmm.. Any, this dog man is real mean and wouldn't let me sign up for the kawaii division."

Spotlight
characters:
Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? ELZuoMvCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? OG5hnuaCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? Cg3CzYmCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:11 pm

"Yes, of course!" Kat said genuinely. She definitely thought that Mara was really cute with how she looked and acted and blushed faintly when the compliment was returned. "And thanks!" She chirped as she slid back into her seat.

"Who's a dog?" Kat asked, not following Mara very well. However, she could pick up on the main point and blushed a bit. "I don't think it's your cuteness keeping you out of the kawaii division, Mara." Kat said, trying to help the girl out a bit. "I think it's because you're probably twice the size of the hugest kawaii! Not to mention I bet you can wrestle way better! I don't think that real wrestlers are supposed to be in that division..." She said, mulling it over a bit. She really never thought very much about the kawaiis herself.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:48 pm

Watching Kat blush made Mara cheeks flush up a little as well as she realized and thought about how much she really wanted to hug her at that moment..

"its a conspiracy!" Mara said putting on her serious face. "Not only are they bunniest but now they are also biggest too." Mara settled herself down, obviously that was a heated subject that perhaps she had discussed with someone else before.

"The dog... you know, the one that belongs to 'everyman'... cause both the dog and everyman was saying we bunnies shouldn't have the titles.. Come to think of it, I haven't seen any dogs in AFW lately... Not even Dog-girls, I would have thought they would come in for the cat girls though..."
Mara mused

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:06 am

"Who's the bunniest?" Kat said, scratching her head. "That doesn't sound so bad. Aren't You the bunniest? You seem to be pretty happy with that." She was trying to follow Mara's logic but it was hard. "I don't know any dogs. Or anyone named Everyman."

Kat took a sip from her tea. "No dog girls? I bet they'd be cute! I wouldn't even mind if they chased me! Isn't it nice to run free every now and again? Stretch your legs and just run until you fall down tired?" Kat chuckled. "You're silly, Mara. Thanks for coming out. I like that you don't take things too serious. Not that I have a lot of serious in my life, but I just think Life should be breezy. It should be about fun, not necessarily about being the best around or having some fancy trophy."

Kat then sighed. "But.. I like to make people happy too. I want to see everyone smile. I want to make my sis Sully smile all the time!" Kat looked up. "That's Seele's real name. Sulwen. I call her Sully when we're not in costume. My name's Katrina but no one calls me that. Sully just calls me Kate when we're not in costume. Though she kinda just still calls me Kat. I guess I'm a cat, nyan!" She said and smiled at Mara.

"What about you? Are you really named Mara Bunny? That'd be pretty cool!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:00 pm

"A cute little puppy girl," Mara squeaked with glee and sparkly eyes "I want to hug her already! Eclipse was the closes I came to one as a poodle to a dog girl... But aren't you afraid them dirty doggies will bite you if they catch you? For that matter isn't cat girls suppose to chase bunnies?" Mara giggled lightheartedly and wave her hand dismissively like a little paw

"But no.. Mara's my first name, I wish Bunny was our last name... Maybe we can legally change it.. .Hmmm... Anyway, my full names actually Mara de Haas"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:11 pm

"Nope! Dogs and Kats can get along! Why not?" She said, ever the optimist. "And what's wrong with chasing? It's not like Kats have to eat bunnies if they catch them? Kats can be nice! Nyan! I remember Sully watching some Eclipse stuff. They were cute! Though I don't think they look like poodles."

Kat giggled and took a sip from her tea as Mara told her real name. "Oh, cute! I didn't know! Mine's Keller. Where are you from? I'm from Wales. Can you tell?!" Kat smiled brightly. She had what most people might say was "kind of a British" accent, though it was a little different than what people who weren't familiar with the area might think.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:38 pm

"That's what I thought.. They don't have floppy doggie ears" Mara put her hands up beside her head as if to mimic dogs ears "And no tail, even poodles suppose, unless they had them cut off.. That would be a sad day to be a dog. But anyway, sis said they were poodles... so..."

Mara gasped as Kat mentioned referenced cats eating bunnies, the question about if Mara could recognize Kat's accent momentarily glossed over as there was more pressing issues. Mara hit her hands palm face down on the table, leaning forwards so quickly that her large breasts bobbed underneath her shoulderless top "If you did try to eat me I'd- I'd jus-.. I'd just hipty hop all over you."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next