by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 5:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!?

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 4 Empty Re: Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!?

Post by Tatyina Sat May 16, 2015 6:02 am

kat nodded as the server came and went once more and continued to eat her food. "Eheh, yeah..." Kat chuckled at Mara's desire to hug for a long time. It seemed a little strange, but not bad. She didn't mind that kind of contact.

"Oh? I already wear black! I'm pretty much a ninja!" Kat said between bites, giggling a bit. She then chewed on another bite while she thought, looking over Mara. "It's the same for you too, huh, Mara? Is Leah really your sis? You two don't look anything alike!" She nodded. "And... uh... you guys are kind of.. uh... close." She said, turning her head. "Or is that entrance thing you to just for the crowd?" Kat was actually pretty curious about it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 4 Empty Re: Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!?

Post by Kelsea Sat May 16, 2015 12:09 pm

"Oh! I wear black too! We could be like... cute hugging ninjas together, taking on top secret dangerous mission to stealthily hug." Mara picked up and took a bite from her hamburger, chewing it for a while before swallowing and answering Kat's next question

"Yep! We're twins, but people always say we don't look very much alike... I guess cause we're twins, we are closer than usual sisters.." She said, not really taking Kat's meaning

Spotlight
characters:
Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 4 ELZuoMvCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 4 OG5hnuaCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 4 Cg3CzYmCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 4 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 17, 2015 6:29 pm

Kat wasn't sure if she had seen Mara in black before. She blinked, trying to picture the bigger girl in a ninja outfit. It didn't make much sense. She wasn't sure if their plan could succeed or not... Kat brushed it aside, offering Mara a soft chuckle. Kat continued eating, letting the silence linger as Mara answered her question.

"Well, not alll twins are identical." Kat said. "I believe you could be, I just might have second guessed because..." Kat turned her head and blushed. "Is Leah like Sully?" She asked Mara. "d-do you two... uhhh... snuggle?" She asked, blushing still and stuffing he mouth with food.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 20, 2015 8:16 am

"well, yeah.." Mara said kinda oblivious as to why it was such an awkward question or why it was a question at all.. Actually the fact that Kat was asking it at all did confuse her a little, to her it was a completely normal thing to be doing between two close sisters and tag team partners. She noted that Kat had mentioned Leah being like Sully though and figured that maybe she meant to say "Is the love bunnies like Cait Sith" where it comes to snuggling rather than "Is Leah like Sully"

"You snuggle with Sully too huh?"

Spotlight
characters:
Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 4 ELZuoMvCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 4 OG5hnuaCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 4 Cg3CzYmCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 4 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 21, 2015 11:13 pm

"Eh-eeeehhh!?"

Kat's eyes widened and she raised her hands in the air, shaking her head vehemently. "N-NO!" She blurted out. "I-I mean... Sully.. I wouldn't mind it if it was JUST snuggling! But she always wants to do more than cuddle!" Kat's face was beet red. "She's always... touching me in ... places and t-trying to kiss me!" Kat wrinkled her nose. "yuck!" She said. "That is NOT snuggling!"

Kat wanted to fill her mouth with food to hide the embarrassment, but she had mowed through a bit of it and as she grabbed her hamburger to try and finish it, she felt her tummy weighing her down. "Ugh... I'm done.." She muttered.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat May 23, 2015 7:34 am

Mara giggled at Kat's embarrassed shyness

"Kissing isn't yucky... Not unless you are doing it wrong. I guess.. Like kissing with your mouthful might be yucky.." Mara took another bite of her burger while she mulled it over for a moment

"Hmm.. haven't you ever kissed Seele before?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 23, 2015 6:36 pm

"eeehh!?"

Kat blinked again at Mara's words. Her cheeks turned bright red. "It... is..." She said in a low tone, frowning a bit as her eyes fell on Mara's lips. "Maybe... I've been doing it wrong?" Kat said. She didn't feel like she was though! She the heard mara's words and shook her head. "Eeewww, gross! I've never done THAT!" She said, about the food thing.

"And... I ... we... I don't know..." She said, turning her head and blushing. "Sully's tried... She's TRIED to kiss me and maybe... it happened once or twice, I don't know! I mean, like... greeting each other, we kiss all the time, if that's what you mean." Kat said, wanting to assume that was what Mara meant.

Kat sighed, now embarrassed for a different reason. "Oh, I thought you meant, like, the other kind of kissing. If you meant greetings, then yeah, Sully and I kiss all the time!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 27, 2015 10:59 am

" 'other kind of kissing'..?" Mara said with a cock of her head to one side, indicating that she hadn't really meant kissing as a greeting

"Is this other kind of kissing bad to do with your mouth full as well?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 27, 2015 3:08 pm

"Tongue.... kissing..." Kat said in the smallest whisper she could muster, leaning over the table, close to Mara with her cheeks beet red.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 27, 2015 3:27 pm

Mara found it adorably cute the way Kat was so shy about this kissing thing and the way she leaned forwards. She wanted to hug Kat bad..

Mara lean in likewise, trying to be just as adorable and kawaii like.. her face coming close to Kat's too

"..Well.. the tongue kissing... that can be good too.." She breathed quietly, as if the two of them were sharing a dirty little secret between them

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next