Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Love Bunnies

Go down

The Love Bunnies Empty The Love Bunnies

Post by Kelsea Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:34 pm

The Love Bunnies

The Love Bunnies Cg3CzYmThe Love Bunnies 398g342

Name: Leah Bunny
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5"5
Weight: 120lbs
Nationality: Dutch

Alignment: "love or hate" heel - Leah will often do cheap shots or blindside the referee to get an advantage, not to mention tease and humilate her opponent if she gets the chance, but she usually goes about these acts the way a mischievous scamp might do. The crowd usually have a mixed response, some booing her antics and others cheering the fun making.

Tactics and style Pro wrestler (standard): Leah utilizes many standard wrestling manuevers that rely on technique rather then power or speed (although she leans towards speed more then her sister). During a match she can remain quick paced but often takes time out to pump up the crowd or to tease her opponent in order to get under her skin and throw her off her game a little.

Preferred matches: She prefers standard matches or humiliation matches (even though humiliation matches is semi-kawaii match)

Favoured moves: Stink face (using the bunny tail to extra effect), Tornado DDT, head scissors take down, swinging neck breaker
Finishing move/s: "Bunny hop" (team finishing move); Usually Mara will set up the victim for a standard powerbomb, but at the same time Leah will go to the top ropes. As Mara has her back to the turnbuckle with the victim on her shoulders, Leah will jump over the top of Mara but purposely collide with the opponent. Therefore giving Mara more momentum to slam the two bodies to the ground with Leah on top of course (And usually the victim will get a face full of Leah's breasts as she crushes her into the mat ;P )

"Bunny Sandwich" (team finishing move); Usually Mara will grab onto the victim in a bear hug while her sis takes a running start from behind to splash herself into the victim back. From here Leah will hug her arms around the victim's belly while Mara opens her arms to embrace Leah and the victim for a double bear hug. *this one's Mara's favorite!

Entrance music: "All the things she said" by Tatu https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Leah has a mischievous sense of humour, quite often described as cheeky, she often delights in teasing or making fun of others... She’s definitely an extrovert (often playing out for the crowd to get them cheering on their feet) and can make her supposed sister look quite reserved in comparison. Also Leah can sometimes appear to be quite vain, but it is unknown if this is part of an act she uses to annoy her opponent. In the duo, Leah often appears to be the leader more so because of the way Mara acts rather then Leah showing leader like qualities. Generally with her cheekiness and tendency to hissy fit occasionally, she wouldn’t usually appear to be a leader.
Attire: see pic

Name: Mara Bunny
Eyes: Lavender
Hair: Pink
Height: 5"9
Weight: 182lbs
Nationality: Dutch

Alignment: "lovable" heel - Mara occasional blindsides the ref (particularly in tag matches where her sis is a bad influence), she also takes on kawaii in a jobber situation and will go overboard with beating them. But because Mara is so adorable, the crowd often find it hard to boo her and she will even get cheered even though she's kind of a heel.

Tactics and style Pro wrestler (power house): particularly with girls dressed in a way that is attractive to her eye (ie some kind of cute costume) or with kawaii girls, Mara’s main aim becomes getting them in a bear hug and cuddling them into a coma. She has surprisingly good upper body strength which she uses in high impact moves or bear hugs.

Preferred match: Despite not being a kawaii, she has enjoyed watch numerous kawaii matches, the sumo panties definiately caught her eye. Other then that, she likes just the standard match

Favoured moves: Bear hugs!!! Clotheslines, full body slams, body splashes, body blocks
Finishing move/s: "Bunny hop" (team finishing move); Usually Mara will set up the victim for a standard powerbomb, but at the same time Leah will go to the top ropes. As Mara has her back to the turnbuckle with the victim on her shoulders, Leah will jump over the top of Mara but purposely collide with the opponent. Therefore giving Mara more momentum to slam the two bodies to the ground with Leah on top of course (And usually the victim will get a face full of Leah's breasts as she crushes her into the mat ;P )

"Bunny Sandwich" (team finishing move); Usually Mara will grab onto the victim in a bear hug while her sis takes a running start from behind to splash herself into the victim back. From here Leah will hug her arms around the victim's belly while Mara opens her arms to embrace Leah and the victim for a double bear hug. *this one's Mara's favorite!

Entrance music: "All the things she said" by Tatu https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Mara doesn't always seem quite all there, but she is extremely cuddly and friendly in a strange way that makes it seem like she doesn’t mean to badly hurt some of her opponents but just does so by accident... There is some skin deep similarities to Lenny from "Of Mice and Men", and strange coincidences that Lenny happened to be obsessed with rabbits. This does give her a certain 'cute' attribute that is different from Leah’s, she certainly is very child like in her cuteness. Mara is very strong and has a size advantage over her sister so they still balance each other out.
Attire: see pic

Joint Past: So far as anyone knows, they have never been apart; they live together, eat together and sleep together (in the same bed!). Mara and Leah themselves claim to be sisters, however quite often they’ll openly flirting with each other as if having a scandalous affair; this is not done discretely either! It is unknown whether the flirting is all an act, or if they are not actually sisters (seems their physical appearances are quite different, hair and eyes colour especially), who knows... Perhaps they ARE sisters that are VERY close.. Because they have been together for so long and are so close they work extremely well as a team, but also take part in singles matches and often surprise some people with just how individual they are away from each other... Occasionally they’ve even been put in matches against each other, but each time them matches ended in one of them fondling the other into submission rather then a proper wrestling match

Noteable relationships:
The Kitty Katts - The feud between Kitty Katts and Love bunnies started long ago... Cassandra Sellers placed the Kitty Katts in a "One match" tournament against another tag team for the title belts, it was a major surprise that the bunnies were not picked to be in the competition. The Bunnies and the Kitty Katts were scheduled to fight in a standard tag match so the Bunnies sought to prove themselves worth to Cassandra where as the Kitty Katts looks for practice before their tag title match. The Bunnies won the match, however their celebration was cut short when Sellers (via Silhouette) cut in over the big screen to announce that the Kitty Katt's opponent for the tag titles had broken their contract and left AFW, therefore the Kitty Katts were declared champions by default. This announcement infuriated the bunnies (Leah more so then Mara), seems their celebration on winning was ruined and the Katts got the titles so easily when the bunnies felt they should have taken the place of the other team, the Love bunnies proceeded to pound on the Kitty Katts after the match in retaliation.

Afterwards singles matches were set up, as Mara had gotten an unhealthy and strange infatuation for Sarah Katt she convinced Leah to let her take on Sarah alone in a humilation match, while Leah Bunny took on Rhoda Katt. Mara really got the better of Sarah Katt, finishing her by putting a unpeeled banana in her sex! Rhoda was able to get the best of Leah though which meant the score between them was a draw, although the bunnies still had the tag victory over them. The Katts then went on a long break from wrestling and although their title was vacated, the rivalry between the two teams only slightly simmered down.

Pussy Willow - Pussy happened to see the matches the Love Bunnies had with the Kitty Katts, being a fan of all cat girls, she was rather annoyed at the way Mara Bunny completely humiliated Sarah Katt. After taking on Sarah to teach her a lesson for allowing such a defeat to happen, Pussy then took on Mara to teach her a lesson for doing such a thing to a cat girl! Pussy was able to get a convincing win over Mara, but yet again Mara got a similar unhealthy infatuation with Pussy as she had done with Sarah Katt... Mara and Leah got togeather and caught Pussy in a surprise handicap match, completely taking Pussy apart, although by the end of the match Mara was seen carrying Pussy off in an intimate "Front" piggy-back. Pussy had wanted to re-challenge the bunnies, but her private life had gotten in the way of that

Eclipse - After Eclipse lost the tag team titles in a farce match against the Lovely Couple, the love bunnies made fun of Eclipse when they beat the Lovely Couple themselves to show how easy it was. The tag titles were vacated and after a while returned to Eclipse which angered the bunnies as the belt was not contested to come to that decision (much like with the Kitty Katts). wearing bandit masks and calling themselves The Bandit Bunnies, "Wascal Wabbit" and "Bandit Bun Bun"...

Spoiler:

the bunnies started a campaign in which they would interrupt Eclipse's match with Cait Sith and kidnap younger Eclipse member Tomomi twice... All the while pretending to be their friends and helpers as the Love bunnies and later on as BPA (Bunny Protection Agency). This all converged to a tag title match in Avalanche in which Eclipse dressed up as bunnies to try and annoy Mara and Leah. Towards the end of the match, the love bunnies (dressed as the bandit bunnies) stole the tag belts and escaped, claiming themselves to be the new tag champions despite the match ending in a double count out.

Mara's kawaii squashing mission: Recently Mara wanted to join the kawaii league because of how “Shiny and cute” it was, but was denied because of her age, size and experience (she was deemed to be a mismatch for many of the kawaiis). She was very sad, but still has decided to go on a mission to hug all the kawaiis, bear hug that is The Love Bunnies Icon_razz Without apparent intention of malice, she finds herself enjoying squashing kawaii girls in matches.

---------------------------------

Leah's Blog

How Hentai are you: ♥♥♥♥ I don’t mind being put in hentai matches and if I think my opponent is quite shy sexually, it’s not beyond me to turn a non-hentai match sexual to get them all embarrassed hehe. Still, I’m slightly more hentai then my sister as I’ll occasionally try to get my opponent all worked up in standard matches

Wins: 11
Losses: 4
Draws: 2

Spoiler:

Matches
Love Bunnies v Pussy
Leah v Shizuka
Leah v Sophia
Love Bunnies v Sharaiya
The Love Bunnies v The Lovely Couple
The Love Bunnies v Eclipse (c)
The Love Bunnies (c) v Sumo Sensei
The Love Bunnies (c) v The Goddesses
Leah Bunny Vs. Seele Vs. Bastet
The Love Bunnies (C) Vs. The Frozen Flame Combo
Summer Splash 15 Tag Title Four Corners Match!
The Love Bunnies vs. The Adorable Cuties

**If there are any matches I have left out or corrections on these, please inform me

Championship belt history:
Previous Friction Tag Team Champions - proclaim title holders after stealing the belts from Eclipse
defended against Sumo Sensei (Akashi and Miss Spencer) at Avalanche
defended against The Goddesses (Bastet and Anubis)
Won triple threat match for #1 contendership versus Bastet and Seele (preventing the Goddesses or Cait Sith from challenging for the title)
defended against Frozen Flame (due to no contest)
Lost to Frozen Flame during four corners match including Frozen Flame, Cait Sith and The Goddesses

Friends/Allies:
Mara Bunny

Rivals:
Bastet
Seele
Megumi Mutoh
Chigusa Yuuki
Pussy Willow

Enemies:
Megumi Mutoh
Chigusa Yuuki

Crushes:
Mara Bunny ♥♥♥♥♥
Bastet ♥♥
Seele ♥♥
Pussy Willow ♥
(1 heart indicates a minor but notable attraction, 3 indicates a large soft spot for the person, 5 indicates love or infatuation)

---------------------------------

Mara's Blog

How Hentai are you: ♥♥♥ I like the kawaii! And anything cute, like the kawaii!!! I like to hug and squish them but I don’t usually go much further then fondling them up. I won’t normally turn a non-hentai match sexual like my sis does and most erotic things I do tend to be a side effect to a humiliation attempt

Wins: 11 (4)
Losses: 3 (0)
Draws: 2(0)

Spoiler:

Matches
Love Bunnies v Pussy
Love Bunnies v Sharaiya
The Love Bunnies v The Lovely Couple
Bandit Bun Bun vs. Tomomi Watanabe
The Love Bunnies v Eclipse (c)
The Love Bunnies (c) v Sumo Sensei
The Love Bunnies (c) v The Goddesses

Kawaii mission matches:
Mara v Kanai
Mara v Aiko
Mara v Alea

**If there are any matches I have left out or corrections on these, please inform me

Championship belt history:
Previous Friction Tag Team Champions - proclaim title holders after stealing the belts from Eclipse
defended against Sumo Sensei (Akashi and Miss Spencer) at Avalanche
defended against The Goddesses (Bastet and Anubis)
Leah won triple threat match for #1 contendership versus Bastet and Seele (preventing the Goddesses or Cait Sith from challenging for the title)
defended against Frozen Flame (due to no contest)
Lost to Frozen Flame during four corners match including Frozen Flame, Cait Sith and The Goddesses

Friends/Allies:
Leah Bunny
Kat (girlfriend)

Rivals:
Megumi Mutoh
Chigusa Yuuki
Pussy Willow

Enemies:
None

Crushes:
Leah Bunny ♥♥♥♥♥
Kat ♥♥♥♥
Alea Hohoharu ♥♥♥
Tomomi Watanabe ♥♥
Pussy Willow ♥
(1 heart indicates a minor but notable attraction, 3 indicates a large soft spot for the person, 5 indicates love or infatuation)

Bunnies Secret Diary :3

Tag Title Match: The Kitty Katts vs. The Love Bunnies *Incomplete*
Leah Bunny vs. Shizuka Suyuki
Mara Bunny vs. "Cutie" Kanai
Foxes and Rabbits *Backstage YIM*
The Love Bunnies vs. Pussy Willow
Aiko Takeda vs Mara Bunny
Sophia Kin vs. Leah Bunny
Lovely couple of hugs *Promo*
The Love Bunnies vs. The Lovely Couple
The Love Bunnies vs. Sharaiya *YIM Match*
The Tiger Cubs Vs. The Love Bunnies *Incomplete*
Anarchy Sisters vs Love Bunnies *Incomplete*
Tag Title Match: Four Team Dance! *Incomplete*
Leah Bunny vs, Lia Cross *Incomplete*

Tag Team Title Ceremony! *Promo*
Bunnypalooza *Incomplete*
AFW SUPER SPECIAL: Hangman Game! *Cameo*
Tag team match! Eclipse vs Cait Sith *Cameo*
Twas The Dream before Christmas *Cameo*
Bunny Crime Watch *Promo*
Bandit Wabbit's super cool evil lair >:3 *Promo*
SS '12: Command & Conquer vs Eclipse, Volleyball strip match *Cameo*
Bandit Wabbits > Pampered Poodles *Promo*
Av'12 Tag Team Title match

Mara Bunny vs. Alea Hohoharu
Makin' a Splash! *Promo*
Brat Business *Cameo/Promo*

Crowning new champs *Cameo*
Silly Sumo Sensei *Promo*
The Love Bunnies vs. The Burner Sisters *Incomplete*
Av 13 Tag Title Match: The Love Bunnies (C) Vs. Sumo+Sensei

Awesomeness personified :3 *Promo*
The Love Bunnies (c) vs. The Goddesses
Tag Out *Promo*
AV 14 Triple Threat: Leah Bunny Vs. Seele Vs. Bastet for the Tag Team #1 Contendership
Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? *Backstage*
This ring ain't big enough for the four of us *Promo*
Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) *Backstage*

Search Tags:

Last edited by Kelsea on Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
The Love Bunnies ELZuoMvThe Love Bunnies OG5hnuaThe Love Bunnies Cg3CzYmThe Love Bunnies 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down