» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!?

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 7 Empty Re: Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!?

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:32 am

Kat listened to the exchange between Leah and Mara with a raised eyebrow of interest. She was surprised about what Leah was saying but then again, she really didn't know much about the two of them and Mara didn't really seem willing or able to tell her. That was sad in and of itself, but the news about their parents was especially sad. Kat was raised in a loving family and she still talked to her parents and siblings all the time. However, she knew much about family strife and hoped that things weren't so bad with the Bunny family.

When she finally was given the all clear, she stood up and looked at Mara. She had a lot to ask but Mara was quicker about it. "Huh? No, I bathe every day..." Kat said and blushed. "I've never had fleas, I don't even..." She paused. "I don't know about cooties." She said. "Do you think I would give them to you? Why doesn't your sis like cats?" Kat asked, looking at her. "I mean..." Kat sighed. It was probably pointless to try and explain things.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 7 Empty Re: Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!?

Post by Kelsea Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:12 pm

Mara helped Kat out from the pile of toys "I dunno..." Mara said stubbing her toes again, hands around her back as she looked cutely down at the floor "But I'd still hug ya even if you did have kitty cooties.." she said with a blush on her cheeks. She started picking up and piling back the stuffed toys into place...

" 'Bunnies aren't suppose to like kitties'... thats what sis keeps saying, even though I like you. Cats are suppose to be a natural enemy to bunnies... That and Sis was never happy with what happened way way back against our old rivals the Kitty Katts."

Last edited by Kelsea on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 7 ELZuoMvCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 7 OG5hnuaCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 7 Cg3CzYmCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 7 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:09 am

"I don't have cooties." Kat insisted dryly and rolled her eyes.

She then turned and shook her head. "And, I'm not anyone's natural enemy! I don't want enemies! i want friends and I just want to have fun. Sully gets too competitive, but it's ok if I can just have some fun. I think wrestling is, but..." Kat shrugged. Lately it seemed to be difficult.

"Well, I wasn't part of them. I don't know. If your sis found out about us, would she try and keep us from each other?" Kat asked. "I mean... we're just friends, it's not like..." Kat waved it off and grinned at Mara. She opened her eyes and pressed her lithe frame against the big bun. "Who cares right now, right?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:30 am

"Not normal cooties.. Kitty cooties silly." As Kat moved to press her cute slim body up against Mara, the big bun grinned and wrapped her arms around the feline's back to continue where they left off before Leah's interruption. Kat felt slight pressure right in the middle of her back as Mara pulled her in tight, leaning her head forwards to nuzzle her nose and lips into Kat's upper cheek.. Her large breasts almost compensating for Kat's flat chest in terms of having cushioning between them.

Mara let out something in between a faint giggle and a delight pant of air, the warm air rolling down to the corner of Kat's lips with the scent of strawberry bubble gum on the bunny's breath which she practically chewed religiously.

"I 'unno if sis would try to keep us away from each other... I'll just have to hug ya extra tight so that she can't pull us apart"

Spotlight
characters:
Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 7 ELZuoMvCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 7 OG5hnuaCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 7 Cg3CzYmCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 7 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:36 am

"uhhh... no, I don't have those either..." Kat insisted dryly just before they embraced again. She purred as they hugged tightly and Kat squeezed the big bun for all she was worth. "Oh, Mara, that's so sweet." She said as Maran nuzzled her cheek, making her blush and giggle. She liked how nice it was.

"I hope Sully wouldn't either..." She said and closed her eyes, turning her head so the girls were cheek to cheek. She nuzzled Mara back. She was silent for a long time but then opened her eyes and looked at the bunny close up with a frown on her face.

"Um... Mara... She asked shyly. "I know it's none of my business but... what happened with your parents? I mean... you don't have to tell me if you don't want to!" Kat added suddenly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:34 am

Mara let out a quiet squeal of delight as she happily returned the hug just as tight, becoming more like a cute little bear hug contest between them.. even though Kat wasn't officially a kawaii, she was in Mara's eyes and not many kawaii girls wanted to hug back with the bunny, but Kat had kept her promise of hugs and fun time despite all of the obstacles they had come up in the way. Her heart rate quickened and under her nipples started to rise under her jumper, although the feline probably couldn't feel it through Mara's blue shoulderless jumper the bunny couldn't help but to blush a little.

Mara wiggled her hips a little to fluff the bunny tail she had attached to her jeans back and forth... Even though Kat wouldn't really be able to see it, Mara liked the thought of the cute little act.

"Huh..?" Mara said blinking as Kat posed the question, moving her head back a little so that she could see Kat's eyes, their faces ending up rather close together.

"Well.. It's just that they no like me very much."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:23 pm

Kat blinked.

The answer itself was pretty odd, that was for sure. "How could they not like their own daughter?" She asked. "Especially one as nice as you?" Kat didn't really understand as her hands loosened around Mara's waist.

However, it was, unfortunately, not the first time she had asked a question like that. Kat's own family was loving, probably more love than they had a right to give, but her best friend and surrogate sister had not come from a very nice home at all. She had asked that question to Seele once and was still waiting for an answer. She hadn't dared ask a second time.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:54 pm

Mara tried to shrug as nonchalantly as she could in response to Kat's question, as nonchalantly as one could while having a little hugging competition... In fact with her arms still firmly around the feline, the shrug attempt ended up pushing her large bust up and then back down on top of Kat's much smaller boobs in a rather suggestive manner.

"I 'unno, they just don't... They don't speak to me so they never said why. They sometimes speak to Leah, but that is very rarely now.."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:10 pm

"Mara..." Kat said in a low voice, trying not to sound like she was accusing. "Parents don't just stop talking to their kids... Did something happen?" She asked. "Maybe they don't approve of you wrestling?" Kat took a guess, but it wasn't her real guess.

"Or... Um... other things..." She added sheepishly, sighing as Mara rubbed against her. Kat squeezed Mara back. "I'm sorry..." She muttered and nuzzles her cheek against the big bun.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:31 pm

Mara tilted her head to one side, looking out of the corner of her eyes up at the ceiling in thought..

"Hmm.. Well sure they were angry that Leah followed me to a wrestling organization as I recall... But..." She shook her head "I think they didn't like me before that.. Sis said they were being big meanies and that unlike them she'd never leave me." Mara wrinkled her lips and hugged in on Kat's lithe body tighter as if for support and comfort, nuzzling her cheek back against the cute kitty "I no need to talk to them if they are just going to be big meanies."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next