by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We Like To Party

+2
Lobo
Bluemouse
6 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

We Like To Party - Page 4 Empty Re: We Like To Party

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:15 am

Shinobu blinked as suddenly the conversation turned to something that was rather personal between him and Cassie even while Jess and Mai seemed to still be dancing with her.

"I don't think that..." He paused and looked at Cassie. His cheeks matched her own.

Shinobu pushed his way towards the group, trying to get between Jess and Mai. "Mind if I?" He asked, looking at Cassie sheepishly, looking to Mai and Jess.

Mai grinned and slipped over to Jess. Mai would be ok with holding off on drinking tonight. "I think it's kind of cute to see them together. I think young love is a beautiful thing." She said with a bright smile.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:05 pm

Ace nodded eagerly. The drink was good, and if it helped take her mind off her troubles and let her enjoy the party, then she was all for it.

"Sure thing Sparkles, set me up with whatever you got."

She replied, before looking around a bit.

"Is this everybody? Figured there would be more coming."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:10 am

"I think... I might be all danced out for right now, Shinobu." Cassie said. There was only so much embarasment she could take. "Maybe we could just find a snack and sit for a little bit?" She asked adorably. Meanwhile, Jess was busy swaying in place and looking for more music to play, and didn't try to pull her back to the dance floor.

"Nah, they're around. Like... Kashi and Johnny are in the gym, with Ave 'n Alaina, and I think Nik's in there. Morg and Mamouru are just shy. Do you know Bonnie?" Taylor got off the floor and went off to pour another round. "More Irish car bombs, man. The trick is to drink 'em fast... I have no tolerance though, so I might end up on the floor before I even finish."

She poured the half pints and filled the shots, and then held up her shot glass to Ace in a sort of salute before dropping it in her Guinness and downing the whole mixture. She shuddered and gasped a breath as she set down the glasses with a clank, and she took a moment to get her bearings before calling out to Bonnie.

"Hey! C'mere! Bonnie, come meet Ace. Er, Hailey. I dunno. Anyway, Bonnie and me gotta talk about some stuff while I can still talk. Me and Ace gotta lot in common, ya know? We're in the same boat."

Last edited by Bluemouse on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:29 am

Bonnie perked her head up as Taylor called for her, prompting her to leave Jacob with just a smile before she went to see Taylor and...

"Silver Ace?" Bonnie said while offering her hand. "Both Friction Stars? Well, nice ta meetcha! I'm Bonnie Gastin." said the eager Texan, totally hearing Taylor but excited to meet another well known Friction person that she had yet to meet.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:36 am

Ace reached out, shaking Bonnie's hand while holding her drink in the other hand.

"Hey, pleasure to meet you, just call me Ace. I'm...not really sure what Taylor's talking about us having in common, but hell, a compliment from the world champ is something to drink too, right?"

She replied, before doing just that, downing her Irish car bomb and wincing a little as it made its way down. It wasn't super strong, but it was certainly stronger than what she usually drank.

She looked back at Bonnie, remembering something about her.

"Sorry, did you say Gastin? You've been fighting with those girls, Jocelyn and Allison a lot recently, right? Good luck in that, I mean it. I've been wanting to both of kick their asses since I lost to them at Summer Splash last year."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:50 am

"Yeah," Taylor snorted. "Here's a tip, Ace. The object of the game is to get a pin or a submission, and to do that you have to actually, I dunno, go for a pin or a submission. You and your girl just wanted to kill that chick, and you got what you had comin', if you ask me."

Ace's recent performances were something of a sore spot for Taylor. She had had such high hopes for the girl after their match, in which Ace gave her a run for her money and could easily have walked away with the win, but since then she hadn't been able to reach the same level. Her loss at Summer Splash, to Taylor, would never have happened if her head was on straight.

She looked back at Bonnie and tried to iron out the unpleasantness from her face. "Also, like, sorry I was talking shit about your people before. I shouldn't do that." No matter what she thought of those people. "But yeah, I talked to Clyde a little bit about that shit with that English chick. Messy. The whole thing's just a mess."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:28 am

"Ya. One of Two!" Bonnie beamed as if Twins were a rarity in AFW. They were not. But nonetheless she was proud of that and would listen to the former Entropy champ bring up... Allison and Jocelyn. Their names made Bonnie twitch with unpleasantness. She had seen all of Allison and Jocelyn's matches, she knew of Ace and Valley fighting them. It didn't take long for Taylor to bring it up what she had seen as well.

But Bonnie got quiet and withdrew herself from the conversation, as part of her did agree with Taylor and yet... Her other half did not mind seeing Jocelyn get a beating she rightfully deserved. Taylor clearly had her own opinion and was surprised to see the Champ speak so boldly of it but, maybe she was right...

"They ain't really my people anymore." Bonnie muttered as if she was talking to herself before she mentioned a conversation with Clyde about... Allison? Bonnie flexed her brow, she knew they had spoken but she didn't think it would be about THAT.

"Tell me about it... I hate that bitch."
It was A HUGE MESS. "You been keepin' tabs on things?" She asked with curisoty, wondering who she had been giving her attention to.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:50 am

"Hey, blame Valley, she went crazier than I did, and her constant interference kept distracting me. If that had been one on one, I'd have kicked either girls ass. Would've kicked Gwen's too, if she didn't have 5 other people and a drugged glove helping her out...though I'm sure Sparkles here would have just plowed right through it all like Dixie, Adrian, that rookie she nearly killed, and pretty much anybody she's fought not named Angel."

Ace replied, shrugging and crossing her arms.

"But yeah Bonnie, do us all a favor next time and kick that Allison's teeth down her throat alright? The world would be a better place for it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:15 am

"Don't forget Brittany," Taylor said, keeping her cool.

She shrugged at Bonnie. "I'm not, really. Keeping up with that stuff, I mean. Like..." She searched the ceiling for the words to say. "Well, we're professionals, right? Athletes and stuff. Our sport isn't like other ones, but it's still a game. Get a pin or a sub and follow the rules." She gestured at Bonnie to confirm that she was making sense. "And... Don't make it into something it's not. Like, when you talk about wanting to stomp on the girl's face until she dies, because of stuff she did or said or whatever, like... That might just as well be me. Ya know? Just win the match."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:34 am

Bonnie didn't know who this Gwyn person was but cheating with a drugged glove sounded so dirty. Why did people have to be wussies and not fight straight up?

"Trust me. I will." Bonnie said confidently with a clinched fist, after being a bit enamored with the list of people that Taylor had beaten... Like Dixie!

But she kept her cool, though she found it sort of faltering as Taylor went on to apparently lecture her about something that Bonnie had been struggling with internally. Bonnie frowned deeply, she respected Taylor but felt a bit offended by the small lecture. Champion or not, it was clear Taylor did not understand what she, her brother and others had been going through because of Allison.

What was she getting at anyway. "Might be you?" Bonnie asked with a raised brow. "I hardly doubt you've done the things she's done..." She stated before eventually and quietly muttering.

"Ain't gon' kill her." As if that was the most important thing.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next