Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We Like To Party

+2
Lobo
Bluemouse
6 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

We Like To Party - Page 11 Empty Re: We Like To Party

Post by Toph Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:00 am

The situation had escalated quickly. Avery found herself shocked into silence, though the young woman vigilantly positioned herself within close proximity of Ace. The last thing they frickin' needed was anyone else deciding to take a swing at someone!

Ave opened her mouth to speak, but Taylor's sudden outburst stopped her dead in her tracks. The glance that was shot her way hardly went unnoticed. Ave's heart slowly sank, her shoulders slumped. Whatever optimism or reasoning she once thought to offer to the tense situation was drained away from her in one fell swoop.

Ave stood in silence, her eyes quietly cast downward.

Toph

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11082-toph-s-backstage-pass#291522

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:43 am

Johnny's eyes widened as Taylor pointed a finger at him. As long as he could remember, he had never done that before. Definitely not in that way. He took a step to the side and frowned. The alcohol was talking but it was only speaking something that Taylor seemed to have holding in. He wished no one else was around right now. That would make things easier but it didn't seem like they were going to suddenly disappear.

"You heard her, everyone!" Morrigan stepped down the stairs. "The queen cunt's sick of your shit so it's time to fuck off! If you're too drunk to drive home, find a friend or I'll find you a cab just don't look megabitch in the eye when you pass her. She bites."

Morrigan clapped her hands loudly to get everyone's attention. "And don't call her the champ either. She hates it when people point out the obvious. Fucking retards." She had been listening from a spot on the stairs once she heard the raised voices. Now was the perfect time to step in.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:55 am

Taylor spun to find Morrigan, and sneered. "Ohhhhhhh, look who it is! Talk about what being nice gets you, guys, you remember Morrigan? She's like family to me, except she still likes to rape people and try to stab them with her pussy-ass razor blade. She likes to do her thing here with me, then go off and do her other thing, like she's working for Batman and the Joker!"

She took a few loose, hip-swaying strides toward Morrigan and gestured toward Bonnie Gastin. "Morrigan, ya wanna explain to Bonnie why you and that other bitch raped her brother? She asked me, but fuck, I dunno!"

Without pausing for an answer, she turned to look for Bonnie and moved off toward the theater seating. "Hey, speaking of Bonnie, where is she?" She stepped up to the girl and stabbed her finger against her chest. "You. It's like every fuckin' thing I say, you wanna fight me. Right? You wanna fuckin fight me? In my house? After I invited you? You're just like your piece of shit brother. Fuck, you're just like Ace!"

She moved back to the middle of the room and raised her arms high in the air. "ATTENTION EVERYONE! MORG'S RIGHT, COULD ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS THAT JUST WANNA SEE ME FAIL CLEAR THE FUCK OUT?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:25 am

Ace couldn't resist a groan. To say this night hadn't gone well would very much be an understatement. All she wanted to do was leave, go home, and forget this night ever happened. Taylor was pissed off at everybody and cursing everyone out and the night was generally ruined.

Rather than join the crowd as Morgan hustled everyone's bustles, Ace hung back. Not that she intended on causing more trouble, but after what she already caused, she wasn't keen on being around Nikolette or any of Taylor's other friends, in case they wanted to give her shit over her actions. Instead she'd wait, opting to leave as close to last as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:59 am

Bonnie had been mulling over what she had said to Taylor. Wondering if she came on too strongly. She had been under stress recently and wasn't in the best of spirits the days but it was no excuse. She thought over this, what she was doing here, and what she should tell Taylor.... If she could even manage the courage to do it, for quite some time.

Then she heard some commotion. Some Yelling and screaming. Of course nothing goes peaceful in a room full of wrestlers. Bonnie went around to go see what was going on and by the looks of things...

Taylor Parker had lost it. And a scene was following with her favorite gal Morrigan, directing everyone to leave.
But Taylor got onto her about she rapes people and stabs them. And then soon enough, brought Bonnie into the mix as she mentioned the thing that neither Clyde or Bonnie didn't want anyone else to know. Bonnie watched Taylor put her whole business on blast in front of EVERYONE. The Texan's eyes narrowed as her jaw dropped in disbelief.

What the fuck. She mouthed silently, already making her way towards Taylor as the woman asked for her, meeting Taylor half way as the girl poked her in the chest, got in her face about their issues and called her and her brother, pieces of shit.

Bonnie's eye twitched as she bit her lip while her fists were shaking.

"NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOU FAIL YOU FUCKING CRAZY, DISRESPECTFUL, LOUD MOUTHED, DRAMA QUEEN ASSHOLE! BUT YEAH! YOU LOOKIN' FER A FIGHT YER ABOUT TA' FIND ONE! THANKS FOR TELLING THE WORLD 'BOUT OUR SHIT! IT AIN'T FUNNY!" Bonnie was already strolling behind Taylor, if she could even get to her, to grab her by the shoulder and spin her around.

"You wanna be real, FINE! I don't need this! But don't you come callin' him and sayin' you care 'bout us when we're just PEICES OF SHIT, TO YA!"
Bonnie screamed with a red face and reddening eyes, shoving Taylor away before turning to glare hatefully at Morrigan.

"AND YOU! THE FUCKING SHIT WAS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM!? You wanna fuck with a Gastin, whore!?"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:14 am

Morrigan closed her eyes and shook her head. A smile curled at her lips. "Who the fuck is this bitch's brother?" She remembered but unlike the rest of these people, it wasn't something she even cared about. They were things that happened a long time ago and things she didn't even really give a crap about remembering. Taylor was speaking only semi-truthfully about her and was way too drunk. Bonnie was just riled up. Morrigan didn't even give a fuck.

She turned around and started heading upstairs. There were people that needed rides home.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:49 am

"Oh, fuuuuuuck youuuuuu," Taylor moaned, rolling her eyes at Bonnie. She didn't see Morrigan going back up the stairs. "Go unbunch your denim panties you country-fried asshole. Ya wanna tell me how I'm overrated, too? Or whatever Ace said, that I'm overcondi- overconfident? Get the fuck outta here." She waved dismissively at Bonnie and turned away. "You people don't know the first thing about sacrifice. You don't know what I've done to get to where I am."

She waved her arms up in the air like she was addressing the whole room. "And look! Look at me now, I'm fuckin' holding onto someone else's title because my rookie stepped in and saved my ass. I was champ for a whole five minutes, and now Kelly's the real champ, and I'm nothing!"

She paused for a moment, and shook her head. Her voice was rougher when she spoke again. She was exhausted. "All I do now is wait for Kelly. I don't sleep. I can't focus. I can't think about anything else. All I see when I close my eyes is Kelly and her stupid sunglasses and her ridiculous fur coat and her idiot thugs, and it's driving me so fucking crazy, and I can't stand it." She appeared to grow weaker, as if with every word she let out a bit more steam until she began to lose her shape. She sunk down into a chair near the theater.

"I just wanna be champ so bad. Champ for real, not with anyone else hanging over my head, and no one saying that I need my friends to protect me. I've never had friends. No one ever protected me."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:55 am

Ace wanted to smack herself in the face, or have somebody else do it for her. Once Taylor finally explained herself, it was impossible not to sympathize with her.

Not knowing what to say, and hoping she wasn't about to get socked in the face by somebody again, Ace stepped forward a little, till she was next to Taylor's chair and, if nobody stopped her, she'd slowly move her hand down to gently lay it on Taylor's shoulder in a attempt at a friendly gesture, though if it was the right move to make or just going to piss Taylor off more she didn't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:34 pm

Taylor sat, finally silent, with her eyes closed and one hand over her face. Cassie, who knew her well enough to know when to give her space, had done just that, but as things began to calm down she crept up beside her along with Ace. She remained quiet as a mouse, just standing close and waiting.

Taylor put her hand over Ace's on her shoulder. She didn't know whose it was, and it didn't matter.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:44 pm

Bonnie scowled at Morrigan angrily as the woman dismissed her and her brother like nothing. She sounded so akin to Allison. She made Bonnie's blood just boil as she watch the vile woman walk away, tempted to chase after her up those stairs and start beating her down.

But rather than follow, her attention turned to Taylor who drunkenly mocked her like a real douchebag, while was also yelling about shit that had nothing to do with Bonnie, putting words in her mouth. She angrily tried to get her point across.  "I dunno what the fuck you're talking about, man!!!" Bonnie exclaimed in frustration, about ready to leave and be done with this crazy two-faced bitch's tirade. But she didn't move yet, she listened what Taylor had to say, and as it went on, Bonnie didn't know what was going on, but she could tell Taylor was going through problems, the way she spoke of her Kelly and her own personal issues over the champion that she felt she wasn't. Bonnie frowned at hearing it all.

She felt sorry for Taylor, as she too had a lot of problems that were driving her nuts. The way Taylor held her face, let Bonnie know that Taylor was in pain and inner turmoil She saw the way Ace tried to console her, which was followed by Taylor just sort of slumping into calmness.

The whole room was quiet and Bonnie thought about saying something to Taylor but she was still a little hurt herself and she wondered what part of Taylor's outburst were just her losing it, and her true feelings. She barely knew the girl, she didn't know. But she had a feeling...

She bowed her head. "I don't think you're overrated..." She muttered quietly.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next