by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We Like To Party

+2
Lobo
Bluemouse
6 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

We Like To Party - Page 3 Empty Re: We Like To Party

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:06 pm

"Oh! Ya are!? Well nice ta' meetcha Jake, I-" Bonnie was soon interrupted by Cassie revealing her brother's real name, making Bonnie turn back to 'Jake' with a very wide, mischievous grin.

"Yup." Bonnie confirmed that she was a wrestler and had to resist a joke about him not being in Friction. Though she quickly found herself impressed by his status as an assistant instructor jiu jitsu as well as having a nice job. Very, very nice. This was the kind of guy she wish she could swoon for.

"Heh... It's only awesome when it's fun." Bonnie remarked a bit dryly before Mystikal dropped and Bonnie stopped dancing, not wanting to be seen shaking her ass to the song and instead was content on letting Cassie take the spotlight. She stood beside Bucky and cheered Cassie on.

"GOOO CASSIEEE!!!" She hollered. Her previous troubles fading from her mind.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:30 pm

Ace couldn't resist a small scoff as she stood by Taylor, watching Cassie be shoved onto the dance floor to do whatever dance she could as the artist demanded she shake her ass.

"Well, she must have gotten some confidence back...that's good. Last I saw her she seemed pretty down."

She quipped, before looking over at her host, making a drinking motion with her hands.

"Still offering that drink, champ?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:08 am

"Yeah, dude." Taylor grabbed two shot glasses and two beer glasses from the table by the stairs and set them upright in front of her. She opened a can of Guinness from the cooler on the floor and divided it into the two glasses, and then poured half a shot of Bailey's into each shot glass, topped off with Jameson.

"Hey, do me a favor. Don't call me champ, a'right?" She picked up the shot glass and dropped it into the beer. "Cheers."

Jacob was mesmerized, and slightly mortified, by the spectacle before him. Taylor downed her whole glass in one go, and after a moment to steady herself she looked over to see Jess with her hands on Cassie's hips, trying to teach her how to move them.

"Don't worry, you got this, girl!" Jess tried to demonstrate popping her hips to one side, and then a step and a swing of her hips. Step, swing, step, swing, pop. Cassie attempted it, and somewhere in the back Taylor was shrieking with laughter.

"I came here with my dick in my hand. Don't make me leave here with my foot in yo' ass, be cool!"

"What did he say?" Cassie asked while her eyebrows performed an acrobatic feat.

Jacob put his forehead to his palm and shook his head. "That's my sister," he said to Bonnie. "She's really good at... other things."

Jess bent at the hips with a straight back and briefly twerked in Cassie's direction, and Cassie leaped back like she'd seen a spider. "Eep!"

Taylor was on the floor gasping and crowing with laughter.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Bonnie grinned at the sight before her. She didn't think this Jess girl could move like such a pro, Bonnie was envious of the control she had on those hot hips of hers, but she had to stifle a laugh when the song got audibly dirty and little Cassie asked what Mystikal was saying, poor kid.

"Oh I know!" Bonnie said aloud while she watched Jess twerk in front of Cassie, sending her leaping back, causing the host of the shinding to start laughing with infectious laughter that caused Bonnie to laugh as well. It was quite interesting to see this family of sorts together. All nice people, the ring leader being someone that Bonnie had last seen to be a blood stained warrior. Among friends and family though, she was just a nice person.

She wondered why her brother didn't hang with this people more often. He only talked about them. Taylor and especially Jess, seemed nice.

Bonnie turned to Jacob and had to playfully elbow him in the side. "I don't suppose you know how ta' shake ya ass like that too, huh hun?" She teased with a wink and a sly little smile. She couldn't see herself or Duffy complaining about Bucky twerking that cute little ass of his.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:11 am

Ace took her drink and, following Taylor's lead, downed it in one swig. While not as experienced as Taylor perhaps, Ace managed to get her drink down without choking on it, though it burned a little on the way down.

"Sure thing Sparkles."

She replied, before giggling at the twerking and lack of twerking going on.

"I should be recording this. I guess if I ever face Cassie in the ring, I should just twerk at her to scare her off. Where's the sumo, you should get her in on this too!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:56 am

"Jess-san is a real card, isn't she?" Mai said to Shinobu and then slipped away from the blonde and meandered towards the two. "I think what she was trying before was better for her, Jess-san!" Mai chirped and turned to spin Cassie around.

"It's ok to do that if you know what you're doing but dancing is always about the hips first!"

Mai cocked her hips to the side and then spread her legs. She threw our her hand and took Cassie's and then swung her hips back to the other side. "Choreographed dancing isn't the best at parties, but I think it transitions well!"

She swung around behind Cassie and leaned in, pressing her chest against Cassie's back and grabbing her by the elbows and tried to guide her like a puppet. "Arm, out, bend knee, slide! Arm in, bend knees, stick out butt, hop to the left, pelvic thrust and twirl!"

Morrigan had gotten up and gotten a drink and when she saw Ace, ducked away. She would have gone downstairs when she saw Taylor but crept off to the side. She was actually enjoying herself well enough, even if she didn't seem to be. The fact that she was downstairs among MOST of the party goers should have been proof enough of that. She definitely wasn't looking to cause trouble but she felt like Taylor would just give her the stink eye if she started talking to people. She didn't even know why, it wasn't like Taylor was that kind of girl.

She ended up over at the gym, peering inside to see where Nikolette, Akashi and a few others were watching Johnny pump some iron. She hung back, remaining unnoticed and listened in.

Akashi had seen it plenty of times before but she always liked watching Johnny work out. Even though she had her own routine, she sort of envied the kinds of guys like Johnny who were so dedicated to lifting heavy things. It was sort of her profession in weird, tangential way.

"Bonzai, Johnny-kun!" She said and threw up her hands when he sat the bar down and sat up.

"Yeah, it's great, man. I just love getting shredded. I wish I could just fuckin, go AT it man and put ALL the damn weight on it and see if I could lift it and junk but I ain't tearin my shit up just to try and be a boss and junk." He said with a grin. "Still, if you're lookin ta add some muscle,man, I got a few secrets for ya!" He added, still smiling brightly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:57 pm

Alaina watched Johnny lift out of the corner of her eye, but right now she had some more pressing issues at hand.... Ave was a cup ahead of her in their beerpong game! Of course the two took care to have towels set up underneath the table, so a spill did not desecrate the sanctity of the gym floor.

"I knew you would be good Ave, but not this good!" Alaina said as she tossed a ping pong ball at a plastic cup..... missing. While Alaina had taken her post-training shower, she as somewhat under dressed or so she felt.... sneakers, tight jeans as well as a pink and white softball shirt that said "E.R Heartstoppers." It was from her old hospital softball team, cheesy but she still loved it. "Whaddya wanna do once this game is over? I bet the two of us could take on anyone else here!" Alaina enthusiastically shouted, watching as Avery was about to take her turn.

Alaina heard Akashi call out as Johnny finished doing his reps. "Good work Johnny, thats not too bad... for a guy." Alaina joked as she grinned. She had a lot of respect for how hard the man trained. However this was a party, and everyone had to have fun. "Whatcha max out at? I bet I could give you a better run than you'd think..." Alaina said as she winked and flexed her arms, hoping her goofy show might also distract Ave as she began her turn.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:54 am

"Yeah, well. You don't even know the half of it, babe," she offered Alaina a coy smile. Admittedly, alcohol always tempted Avery with a tipsy swagger.

Their impromptu attempt at setting up a game of beer pong had been haphazard at best, though it had proven to be quite entertaining. After the most recent series of events inside the ring, Avery found herself suddenly flung head-first into vying against Kelly Conway for the Friction World Championship #1 contender spot. Naturally, whoever came out on top from the battle would find themselves facing off against the current champion; none other than Taylor Parker herself. To say Avery found herself under a great deal of conflicting pressure would have been quite the understatement.

The whole situation was beginning to feel like quite the clusterfuck.

Perhaps, letting loose with a party was just the respite they all needed? The booze certainly wasn't doing any harm. Ave's current blissful buzz attested to that much...

After taking a brief moment to line up her shot, Ave finally let loose with an ambitious bounce shot. Neither Johnny's beefcake antics nor the alluring sight of Alaina's flexing bicep would be enough to deter her tonight. The small, white, ball skipped into the cup with a gentle and satisfying splash.

"Hell, yeah! Drink up, Wonder Woman!" Ave complemented her taunt by flashing a cheeky grin at the Amazon.

Toph

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11082-toph-s-backstage-pass#291522

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:24 am

"I've hit three twenty but I can't rep it."Johnny said and stood up, interested in the girls' beer pong game, even if he wasn't going to drink beer. "I can rep two ninety pretty consistently and even hit three hundred when I'm feeling it. I make sure Taylor's spottin me when I try that though."

"What?" Akashi turned to see Alaina try and stake her claim. "I'll drink both of you under the table no sweat!" She said with a grin, meandering to their little set up. "You don't know what drinking is until you've been out with the champ!"Akashi licked her lips. She hadn't had a drink yet, but now she was eager.

"Johnny-kuuun, be my partner! Let's kick these bitches' aaaaassses!"

Johnny hoped up and brushed himself off, runnign a hand down his rippling, muscular body. "No way, dude, I ain't drinkin. Someone around here needs ta make sure everyone's cool."

Akashi grinned. "Ha! You don't have to drink, Johnny-kun. I'll take your drinks and still kick their butts!" Akashi clapped her hands together. "Come on, lightweights! Hurry uuuup!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:48 am

"So do you ever wonder what Cassie's like during sex?" Taylor wondered aloud between giggle fits from her spot on the floor. She laid flat on her back and waved her fingers above her to make neat little patterns. She was slightly tipsy already.

"Um..." Cassie blinked, and her wide eyes shifted back and forth, her chin adorably tucked down.

"I mean like... Not you, Jake, of course. You are exempt from this conversation. But you're not!" She pointed at Shinobu and giggled some more. "No, but, I think it's like an Easy Bake Oven, like..." She sat up and closed her eyes tight. "MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmBing!" She popped her eyes open with a great big smile, and then fell over again and laughed some more.

Cassie's face was bright red again, and she hadn't even shaken off her last blush. "I'm not an oven," she said.

"Who knows, she'd probably surprise all you guys," Jess said. She was more than a little tipsy. She was fully drunk, a familiar state, and she felt great. "Maybe she'll even surprise you!" She singled out Shinobu.

"Ace," Taylor said, and pushed herself up again to look for the girl, her former rival, sort-of-friend, and twice party guest. "Are you ready for the next round? I'm not fucking around tonight, man. Jess is already waaaaay ahead of us."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next