Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cheshire

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cheshire - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheshire

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:11 am

Bonnie was stting her chair relaxing when she got a surprise visit from an old friend. Her eyes pereked up when she heard a giggle and a soft hand upon her head, the gloved hand going through her hair and down against her cheek while a voice tickled her ear.

Bonnie turned around to see... "Violate!" Bonnie beamed exicteldly. "I was hopin' ta' run into you!" She said, clapping her hands as the woman bowed gracefully before the woman took a seat.

"Of course! I had a good ol' time last time I came here... And you were so helpful when I was so down." Bonnie said pleasantly enough.

"No. No troubles. Nothing's really botherin' me. I ain't lettin' nothin' do that. I got me a fight against Allison and that's it really. She's finally gon' get whats comin to her. Talkin with her wasn't easy though, so I came by here to relax!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:39 pm

"Ooooh?"

Violate purred with a gleam in her eye. "How absolutely wonderful. However did you come about a match with that horrid woman? I wouldn't have thought she would have the guts to face you straight away." She paused. "Or that she had the capacity to go that far."

Violate leaned her head thoughtfully. "What are you going to do when you get your hands on her?" She asked as a smile crept over her features.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:17 am

That sounded like Allison. She had no guts. She fought weaklings, cheated and attacked people while they were blindsided, finally she was ducking her no more.

Bonnie didn't have to think about what she was going to do to Allison. She slammed her fist into her palm. "Beat the crap outta her."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:45 pm

"Oh my, how deliciously uncouth, fufu." Violate chuckled. She called the server over and ordered her drink. She leaned in her chair and looked the girl over. "Do you have something specific in mind? You look like you've already planned out the way things are going to go. How about a little preview? Fufu~"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:06 pm

"Yeah..." She guessed what uncouth meant and it felt accurate. Bonnie then asked for a coke before turning back to Vi with a raised eyebrow.

"Preview?" She asked. " My only plan is 'ta make her feel as helpless as she made me and my brother feel. When she kept on assaultin' me and made my brother beg for her 'ta stop, then decided to keep on anyway... I wanna make her beg me 'ta stop, this time." Bonnie said coldly, feeling unpleasant and uncomfortable saying.

"I won't go too far..." She said all of a sudden.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:00 pm

"Oh my, fufu."

Violate leaned back in her seat as Bonnie spoke. She pressed her gloved hands together and smiled. "Making someone beg isn't going too far?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "Certainty that dreadful woman is due for a little bit of justice, but I thought we've evolved past all that 'eye for an eye' nonsense."

Violate shrugged and sipped her tea. "If it were me, I would try and pull back the curtain and show the world that she is not as great and powerful as she wants everyone to believe."

Violate shrugged. "But I wouldn't even know where to begin. I'm just a humble gardener, after all, fufu."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Bonnie frowned deeply and averted her gaze, unable to answer the question. "I dunno what else to do. Nuthin' phases her..." Bonnie admitted meekly before raising her head at Vi's words.

"No no, please... What would you do to pull back the curtain on Allison?" Bonnie asked beaming with peaked interest.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:06 am

"Nothing?" Violate said. "Nothing at all?" The eccentric gardener leaned back and tilted her head in thought. "Have you tried everything?" She asked. "Or only the things you think would rankle your own feathers?" Violate smiled. "fufu, perception is often limited by our own experiences. Our world is our world and it is quite difficult to understand anything that exits outside of it."

Violate took a sip from her tea and was quiet for a moment. She looked over at Bonnie. "What do you even know about her, fufu?" Violate asked with a curious brow raised.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:47 am

"Hmmmmm...." Bonnie scratched her chin as she thought over it until Vi brought things more into light. She sounded so smart, she had Bonnie's full attention as the girl nooded along intently, learning things she did not know before.

What DID she know about Allison?

"Well..." Bonnie thought hard about this. "She loves her... Niece and her appearance and hurtin' people... And her own voice..." Those felt like the top 4.

"Hmmm... Well... My brother..." Bonnie paused as she was reminded just how much Allison liked to use him to piss her off. She clinched her fists tightly. "Accordin' to my younger twin, she told him that she was beaten up a lot and humiliated during the start of her career in wrestlin' apparently. That those girls made her cry and stuff." Bonnie had sympathy for her... But not much.

"She clearly don't mind repeating the cycle." She was still thinking.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:20 am

"Have you seen any of those matches?" Violate asked. "Oh, the halcyon days, fufu~" Violate held Bonnie's stupidity as a funny joke. She was an absolute neanderthal and throwing her to Allison felt less sadistic than it did an act of pity. Allison might play with her food, but at least she'd eat it. Violate knew as much about Allison as she could possibly know.

Bonnie didn't seem to know a damn thing. No, it would be much more fun to see if this blonde lump of coal could actually do something to Allison.

"E.V.E." Violate said. "Or, simply Eve." She said and took another sip of her tea. "Check it out if you want." She said casually. "Your world is finite. If you want to experience it, you'll have to jump down a rabbit hole or two, fufu."

Violate stood up. "Massages dear." She said simply. "Time to continue this conversation while we let our aches melt away, fufu."

Violate began to stroll off towards the back part of the parlor, not waiting for Bonnie to follow.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next