Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cheshire

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Cheshire - Page 4 Empty Re: Cheshire

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:52 am

"Well... No." Bonnie said with a bit of embarrassment. She'd seen all her AFW footage though.

"E-V-E?" Bonnie asked with a raised brow, getting her phone out to discover this Women's Wrestling League via google before Vi mentioned something about a rabbit hole? Gosh this girl talked all fancy-like. She didn't want to stifle this creative lady but... After dealing with Allison, she missed talking with people who were just straight forward.

Though her eyes perked up at hearing "Massages!" Bonnie beamed and quickly followed behind Vi to catch up, she wasn't turning this down!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:55 am

Violate strolled back and slipped behind the changing curtain. She began to carefully undress and set her clothes in a neatly folded pile until she was naked. She then grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body, covering herself and stashing her squirtgun underneath the towel in her modest bosom.

She then strolled out and hopped onto the table, not waiting for Bonnie as she put her head in the hole and let the masseuse work her magic fingers. "Mmmmm.... how wonderful..." She purred.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:43 am

"Uhh..." Bonnie paused, her cheeks flushing a bit when she saw Vi step behind those curtains and obviously begin to undress. She didn't think it was THOSE kinds of massages. Like the ones in movies where the woman would be nude, save for a towel as she lays on her front while some dude or lady rubs them down.

Eventually out came Vi, covered in nothing but a towel and Bonnie scratched her head bashfully before going behind the curtain, doing the same and laying down on a table beside Vi.

"OHHHHHhhhHHHHhhhHhhh thAAaaaAAthsss gooood...." Bonnie said in pure bliss as her stiff, knotted back was firmly kneaded by soft but strong fingers that dug into her skin.

"V-Vi... W-Woow..." She nearly howled, biting her lip as she looked at the woman with an expression of bliss, as if trying to silently thank her for giving her this first experience.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4