Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cheshire

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cheshire Empty Cheshire

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:34 am

Violate closed her compact and slipped it away. She looked immaculate as always. She cupped her tea cup in her hands and took a sip. It was good, but she had had better. Still, this lovely little garden cafe was the perfect getaway. It almost reminded her of home, or her current Japanese home or any place she roamed. She wouldn't rest her head upon a pillow in a house that didn't have a luxurious garden attached to it. Never, ever.

She had been waiting for some time for her dearest friend Allison to arrive. She had insisted that they have tea together but Allison had some unfortunate business to take care of. Violate wouldn't take no for an answer and suggested she could come after to ease away all the tension with a relaxing cup of tea with the delightfully mad Violate. In truth, it was all the more reason to have lunch with Allison. The woman had been in the thick of something quite juicy lately and while Violate had enjoyed a few scraps, she wanted a few more nibbles.

She didn't mind waiting. She had come early anyway, knowing that Allison would most likely be late. She did so love to relax. Still, it would give her some time to consider some other, less recreational endeavors she wished to discuss with her friend.

Violate took one more sip from her cup. "Fufu~ I hope Tweedledee and Tweedledum haven't been so crass as to upset your mood for our little tea party." She mused to herself.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Cheshire Empty Re: Cheshire

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:19 am

"Violate, darling, I'm terribly sorry to keep you waiting."

Allison strode into the cafe like English royalty, past rows of flowers to a small table below a trellis of climbing green vines where another statuesque blonde sat. She leaned in toward Violate and placed a hand on the back of her neck, sliding her fingers into her lush, long hair, and gave her a kiss on each cheek before taking her seat.

"Hello, Violate." She almost sang the words, and, uncharacteristically, she was smiling. Beaming, almost. "I've just had such fun at my little meeting."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:57 am

"Mmm~"

Violate returned the European greeting and smiled lovingly at her friend. "Oh, my dearest, dearest Alis, it is so good to see you again. These moments we spend together are oh so precious to me, fufu~" Her olive eyes sparkled, hiding anything that wasn't sincerity within them.

"You haven't kept me waiting in the least, dear Allis." She said, crossing her legs elegantly and tilting her head to look over Allison. "I would wait a hundred years just to glimpse your stunning beauty, fufu~" She chuckled softly, as was her way. "And I had arrived early, just to take in the decor." She waved a gloved hand about and smiled. "Tell me, what do you think? I believe they have done an.. adequate job, for refined souls such as ourselves but the decor is one of the reasons I've come to speak to you today."

Violate suddenly hopped up and clapped her hands together. "However!" She stated boldly and slipped into another chair next to Allison. "First, I've had them waiting with one of their finest teas and some biscuits. Let us tickle our palettes delightfully and share a bit of gossip, fufu!"

The waitress seemed to be waiting for Violate's cue and was instantly was at their table, setting down a cup in front of Allison along with some very fancy biscuits.

"Tell me, how fared your meeting? Did you choose the red pill, or the blue pill? Fufu~"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:19 am

"Ohhh, Vi," Allison sighed. "I'm sure there are fishing analogies to be made, but I'm certainly not the one to make them. I'll tell you that I'm taking my time wrapping the little pink-haired bitch around my little finger. Slow enough to make her feel the pull away from her ridiculous boyfriend every step of the way. I only wish I could be there for their next conversation."

Allison picked up her tea cup in and cradled it in both hands while she closed her eyes and inhaled the steam. She wore a contented smile, like she'd been given a beautiful diamond necklace and couldn't help but admire it.

"Now I've only to deal with Bonnie Gastin once more. I don't know what part of our first encounter would give her these ideas that she has the slightest chance against me. I'm going to make her cry like a little baby and beg for her mama." She laughed out loud until she sighed and took a dainty sip of her tea.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:09 am

Violate grinned as Allison told her tale. She loved hearing the blonde speak in such deliciously sadistic terms. "Fufufu! Oh, dearest Alias, how marvelous. That little door mouse was such a treat. I can only imagine what you must be doing to her. I simply must find a way to get a seat at the show, fufu~"

The blonde munched on a biscuit for a moment in a refined and sophisticated manner while she continued to listen to Allison. Bonnie's name made Vi's olive eyes sparkle with delight once more.

"Bonnie Gastin, you say? Now there is a most delicious tart! Fufufu!" She said and clapped her hands together with giddy delight. "She does seem to be a stubborn little girl, that's for sure." Violate then tilted her head and looked Allison over. "Shouldn't you be grateful for her confidence, dearest Alis?" Her lips turned sinister and her eyes dark.

"Where is the fun in bashing a clock that's already sprung its springs? She needs to be filled with hot air to the point of nearly bursting. Don't you want the biggest pop when you shoot her out of the sky? Fufu. I absolutely must have another word with her before you sink your claws into her properly."

Violate cooed and took a sip of her tea very elegantly. "How is your tea, darling?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:29 am

"I didn't mean to say that I wasn't grateful, just that its existence alone is bewildering. It defies all reasoning." Allison's posh voice was level and velvety as ever, but a smile lingered on her face. She smelled her tea again and turned the cup in her hands.

"If I'm honest, I'm not interested in bringing her crashing down from the greatest possible height. I think... I will destroy her. Completely. Utterly. She's begged for my attention for so long, and now she has it, and she will very quickly come to regret it. I may even injure her... enough to end her career, perhaps." She sipped her tea and gave an approving sound.

"I'm quite looking forward to it, actually."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:16 am

"Fufufu. As is the Jabberwocky's, my dearest Alis, yet we still come gallumping back with its head in our hands." Violate arced her finger in front of her like she was conducting an invisible band. "One, two! One, two! and through and through!" She motioned back with each word.

"Fufufu! Snicker-snack, dearest Alis." Violate chuckled again. "Oh, I think you fit the part of the Jabberwocky much better though." She said, teasing the blonde. "That girl is far too incapable to handle a vorpal blade though so it truly is no worry on your part." Violate furrowed her brow. "She is more like the frumious Bandersnatch who, of course, should be shunned." Vi nodded sagely.

The blonde leaned back and sipped her tea, bouncing her heel as she sat comfortably cross legged. "Oh, I think I am as well." She chirped. "You've spun a lovely web, my dear. I should be remiss if I didn't catch the feast but how will you destroy her? Injuriously or perhaps another way?" Violate said, tilting her head and looking at Allison. "And what of the Jubjub Clyde? You've seen to him? Fufufu, he is also a bit of a tasty morsel, though exceptionally uncouth. He seems to very much sticking his head down rabbit holes."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:40 pm

"Oh, shut up, Vi. You really are too much sometimes." Allison sipped her tea, her smile undisturbed.

"Physically," she said. "And every other way. I've already progressed nicely toward dismantling the brother. Wherever he is at the moment, I know he's just so miserable..." She put on a pout for the last words and then laughed. "I have an idea, actually. Bonnie Gastin gave it to me herself. It's quite risky..."

Her smile grew to include her teeth, and she flashed her unyielding, predator eyes at Violate.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:07 am

"Fufu~" Violate returned Allison's smile. She reveled in her own eccentricity as well as Allison's. "Oooooh?" She said, leaning forward as she took another biscuit.

"How utterly delicious, my dearest Alis." She said and nibbled delicately at her biscuit. "Risky? How?" Violate wasnt a fan of taking risks but she WAS intrigued. Maybe she'd even dip her toe in Allison's waters if she liked what she heard.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:18 am

"Mmmm, but if I told you, it would spoil the surprise! A magician never gives away her secrets..."

Allison took a moment to preen, carefully fussing with her hair and adjusting the drape of her periwinkle dress. She adjusted her breasts inside the bra underneath.

"I'm going to teach her... About everything. About herself and about me."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next