Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tying Up Loose Ends

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tying Up Loose Ends Empty Tying Up Loose Ends

Post by HighFly Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:12 am

It was a cooler night than it had been as Alaina made her way over to see Mamouru.  She called ahead to let him know she was coming, and he said he was cool with that.  She always enjoyed seeing him whether it was to train, or simply to spend time with one another.

She wished she could have asked him over to her new place where she lived solo now, but it was still an unpacked mess.  More matches meant more money, and now Alaina was on her own.  She was also able to zip around town in a small but comfortable BMW she'd purchased as well.

As she parked the car she took a deep breath.  She was happy to see Mamouru, and the two were going strong.  The problem is she never properly apologized to him about how she'd acted at the dinner party, and about what she put him through when she fought Cassie.  And lost.  The loss still bothered her because she felt like she blew it, but she largely moved on from that.  Apologizing to Mamouru was the biggest reason she came.

The second biggest reason she came also stemmed from those two events.  After she lost to Cassie, Mamouru had words of encouragement for his friend but barely said anything at all to Alaina that night.  His client, and girlfriend.  Alaina felt a spark with Mamouru, and knew he had to have felt it as well between them.  However, a part of Alaina couldn't help but think that he still had feelings.... stronger feelings.... for his friend Cassie Elliot.  She did her best to stay positive, put on her best smile and knocked on his door.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Tying Up Loose Ends Empty Re: Tying Up Loose Ends

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:24 am

Mamouru had been waiting patiently for Alaina when she said she was coming over. Mamouru's apartment was never messy so he didn't have to worry about cleaning it up and since Alaina was his girlfriend and coming to his house, he didn't have to get dressed up either.

He was wearing a black tank top, unusual for him on most occasions, and a pair of khaki pants. He had been considering his feelings for Alaina lately. She was the epitome of stability. She loved him to death and was always there for him. She was positive, almost to a fault. When he decided to clean up his act, it was everything he could have hoped for.

So, Mamouru didn't understand the occasional feelings of restlessness. However, he thought that maybe he had just still wasn't completely over Cassie. He told himself he was and THOUGHT he was but there could be no other explanation.

He shrugged and opened the door for Alaina when she arrived.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:10 pm

Alaina gave Mamouru a bear hug and a kiss as he opened the door. "Hey baby, how is everything?" She asked as she took her sneakers and grey jacket, stepping inside. She had black yoga pants on and a blue t-shirt, having just showered up at the gym after a nice workout. She also had a dufflebag over her shoulder which had a few things in it for when she apologized... well, technically for the post-apology.

Alaina sat down on the couch, setting her bag down and patting the cushion next to her. "Babe, come sit down I have something I've been meaning to tell you for quite some time." As she said this, Alaina flashed the warmest, most caring smile that she could.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:44 pm

"Good, Alaina-chan." Mamouru smiled after they broke from the kiss. He watched her slip over to the couch and did so when she patted the seat next to him. He looked at Alaina, curious as to what she might have to say.

He tilted his head and smiled softly at her. "What is it, Alaina-chan?" Something she wanted to tell him for quite some time/ He didn't think that could be good at all.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm

Alaina took a deep breath as she spoke. She hoped Mamouru wouldn't be upset initially. She knew her plans for afterward would make it up to him.

"I am sorry for not knowing who all I was inviting to that dinner get together. Its my fault things went south the way they did. I am also really sorry for being an idiot and trying to get a match with Cassie. At the time, me being the eager lady that I am, I just saw it as a chance to wrestle someone with a pedigree and make a statement ya know? I didn't consider your feelings at all, and that is just plain wrong." She said as she held his hands. "I'll never be that inconsiderate again baby. I... well, I know you still have some feelings for her so I imagine that whole match you felt like shit having to watch it."

Alaina knew that bringing up Cassie might not have been the best thing to do, but based on how he acted at the conclusion of their match she knew she was special to him in some capacity. "Tonight, I wanted to... make it up to you if you know what I mean." She added with a grin.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:10 am

Mamouru turned his head as Alaina spoke but maintained eye contact. She was apologizing for everything? Making it up to him? And she wanted to make sure everything was alright. She was... much more than he deserved.

Mamouru smiled. "Alaina-chan, it's fine..." He said. "I'm here with you. I'm not with Cassie-chan. I can handle whatever the situation is really and you had no idea what might happen, at least with the dinner." Mamouru had a pretty good idea of how things were going to play out in the match and it pretty much went by the script, though Cassie did not win as fast as he had expected.

Mamouru squeezed Alaina's hands. "Let's just... put it behind us, Alaina-chan." He said with a smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:38 am

"Ok babe, consider it done." Alaina smiled and kissed Mamouru again, much longer than before. She had never had a boyfriend that was as understanding as him, or one that gave up as much of themselves for her as Mamouru.

Once she drew back from the kiss, she had a devilish smile. She got up and picked up her bag. "I'll be right back." She said as she walked towards the bathroom. Once inside she began to strip down in order to put on a bikini that resembled her two-piece leopard print ring attire. One key difference was that this bikini covered up a lot less than her wrestling gear did. She put her clothes in the bag, left it on the bathroom floor and opened the door.

"Ok baby, I'm gonna give you two choices...." Alaina said as she strutted towards the couch, slightly exaggerating the swinging of her hips as she went. She pushed Mamouru down onto his back and climbed on top of him, running her hands down his chest. "First choice is tonight is your night. Anything you want, you get." Alaina said with a smile. The smile widened, as she began to lay out the second choice, motioning towads the bed. "Second choice is you put yourself at my mercy, because right now that bed is my jungle and you've just been captured by the amazon..." Alaina moved her hips back and forth, slighty perked up as if she were a predator, eying her prey as she waited for Mamouru's answer.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:41 am

Mamouru smiled and watched Alaina slink off with her bag of tricks. When she came back, he raised his eyebrow at her enticing bikini, showing off her taut and delicious body. He thought she was a gorgeous woman and anticipated what might come next.

However, as she slid onto his lap, knowing she would feel his desires as she pressed into him, he almost laughed at her choices. She had not given him a choice at all, but Mamouru had to make sure he didn't sound derisive. Any night for Mamouru was his night and no doubt he could have Alaina doing anything he desired. It would be just another evening. So, really, he was curious to see what her ultimate fantasies were.

"I'm yours, Amazon. You've captured me, do as you wish. My body is yours." he said, lowering his head and grinning slyly. What a reward indeed. She would be doing all the work. All he would have to do is literally lay there and be pleasured.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:45 pm

"First things first... you are over dresed for this." Alaina said as she began to take his tanktopand pants off. She eyed his toned body. He was well built, but not too bulky. In short, he fit her own perfect description of what a sexy man is. She ran her hands down his chest and abs, leaning in close as she spoke in a whisper.

"We just have to move over to your room...."

As soon as she finished, she got up and grabbed Mamouru off the couch, holding him up as though he was about to be bosyslammed. She kept holding him as she made her way over to his bedroom. Once she got there she gave Mamouru a couple hard, playful spanks as she held him up before finally slamming him down fairly gently onto the bed. Alaina then sat down on Mamouru's shoulders pinning his arms.

"Have you ever given oral sex at the same time you've received it?" Alaina asked with an eyebrow raised. Regardless of his answer, thats what was about to happen..... for their warmup.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:46 am

Mamouru smiled when Alaina took off his pants and shirt, leaving him only in his underwear. He didn't resist as she carried him off to the bedroom, letting her impressive strength haul him away to their den of love for the evening.

"Guh!" He grunted slightly as he was "slammed" down but still had a wide grin on his face. His lips thinned into an even more sly grin at Alaina's question. Of course he'd done that.

"I'm ready for it, Alaina-chan." He said as he waited for her to get into position.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next