Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ends and Means

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ends and Means Empty Ends and Means

Post by LARIATO Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:17 am

Spoiler:

Backstage in the Friction arena, Minerva stood with quite a proud smirk etched onto her face. Clad in an elegant blue dress, black boots, long white gloves and a matching fur scarf, the Danish beauty stood with her arms crossed under her chest, alongside a young woman holding a microphone, and a man standing across from them with a camera.

“I’m here now with Minerva,” the woman said, before turning to face and speak to her directly. “Minerva, your career thus far has been rather eventful. You’ve aggressively pursued matches with one of the league’s top stars in Cecilia Northman, and you’ve risen to contendership status in the Hentai division. But, some might say your methods for accomplishing your goals are…controversial. What would you say to those people?” She held the microphone near Minerva’s lips.

“I would remind of them of the age-old saying, ‘The ends justify the means,’” she replied with a small chuckle. “Regarding my well-deserved and long overdue victory over the not-so-hardcore ‘queen,’ the official records will not contain a drawn out list of ridiculous complaints or pathetic excuses, though I’m sure you could get plenty of those from Cecilia herself. But what they do say is that I beat her, because I did, and that’s all that matters.” Again she giggled, then brushed a bit of hair out of her perfect face.

“And as far as my rise in the Hentai division is concerned, everyone with an ounce of sense has known from the beginning there is no one better than me to challenge Natasha’s reign. And once I take that title, there will be no doubt that the only true queen around here is me! Not Natasha Loclear, not Cecilia Northman, nor anyone else! Only me!”

Back to top Go down

Ends and Means Empty Re: Ends and Means

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:09 am

Spoiler:

Cecilia wasn't far off when she heard Minerva was getting some interview time. The Swede would listen on a bit at the raven haired Dane's words until...when the so called true queen talk came, Cecilia would move out and head right up towards Minerva, walking straight up to the raven haired woman's face and going in for a hard as hell shove! 

" You really like talking yourself up, don't you ?!" Cecilia let out as she sounded rather annoyed, she was without a doubt pissed at Minerva for what she had done in their match. Losing out to such a blatant cheat was something the Swede would not tolerate, not from Minerva of all people. She came in and would try and shove Minerva hard yet again, trying to shove her right back against the wall. The interviewer and the camera catching all of the action as the blond bombshell was basically initiating a fight. 

" If you wanted to fight with weapons you should have told me, we could have done a whole hardcore fight and I'd have kicked your pathetic Danish ass through the fucking ring." Cecilia snarled at Minerva, " You and I are far from finished bitch, I'm gonna make sure you and everyone learn who's the better woman." Cecilia said as she glared at Minerva. She wanted another match, that much was clear...

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:17 am

Minerva was quite enjoying her moment in the spotlight, making sure everyone who was seeing this knew just how highly she thought of herself. It was all going great...until Cecilia barged in and shoved her right up against the wall. The interviewer wisely stayed away at a safe distance, while the cameraman moved in to catch the confrontation and everything the two said to each other.

“Speak of the devil~” Minerva said through a grin. Even with Cecilia right in her face, the Dane didn’t feel any less triumphant or proud of herself. If anything the blonde’s anger only meant she’d accomplished her goal.

“How typical. After all the bullshit you’ve pulled on me before, I even the score suddenly you have the audacity to act like this. Pathetic! I don’t owe you a damn thing!” Minerva sneered at her rival, before attempting to smack the woman’s arms away so she could then throw her head forward, aiming to slam her skull right against the bridge of Cecilia’s nose with a vicious headbutt!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:03 am

Cecilia came up to Minerva, pushing the raven haired beauty right back against the wall and keeping her pressed up there. The Swede was pretty pissed at her old rival and it didn't seem as now was any time to reason with her. Fortunately it seemed as if Minerva Larsen was far too familiar with the Swede to even attempt that. 

She shot her head forward after a few annoying words had left the Danish woman's mouth. Following which the beautiful Swede took straight to the bridge of her nose, smacking her head backwards and causing the Swede to stumble back a step or two. She gasped out in pain but quickly tried to lash out with her right hand for a hard punch, aiming it towards Minerva's bountiful breasts to try and flatten one of those large orbs by drilling right into it! 

It seemed as if once again the two beautiful titanesses would be locked in yet another brawl, a thing that seemed to be rather common between them at this point...or well, it was common way before either of them joined AFW.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:04 am

Once upon a time, Minerva Larsen and Cecilia Northman had been able to communicate with reasonable words. They’d talked issues out, made productive suggestions and comments to each other, and even complimented each other. Somewhere along the way, all of that went to hell. And from that point on the only way these two could effectively communicate to each other was with their fists.

Tonight captured the notion fully. They could stand there barking at each other like angry dogs all night, but nothing would change. Only with violence could this argument be resolved, and no time was wasted getting to that point. Minerva struck first with her headbutt, but Cecilia was quick to fire back.

“Agh!” Minerva cried out when the blonde’s fist smashed into her breast. She stumbled backward and held a hand over her breast, then growled through grit teeth and threw herself at Cecilia, aiming to tackle her straight to the ground!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:40 am

Cecilia growled out angrily at Minerva as her former friend, long time rival and practically nemesis had not started another brawl with her. It seemed as if the woman just never learned and it looked as if she was going to have to put the raven haired Dane in her place.

Sadly for her it looked as if Minerva wasn't going to be satisfied with just one hard punch that flattened the busty Chinese-Danish fighter. As she quickly jumped forward and tried to go in for a tackle against the Swede.

The blond tried to brace her feet and wrap her arms around Minerva as she came in, trying to remain standing and wrestle Minerva for control....arms wrapping around the mighty frame of the practically equally sized titaness...whom she'd try and throw a hard knee up into those abs! " Nngh...!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:23 am

A knee struck against Minerva’s gut and drew a pained grunt from her. But she grabbed onto that leg, then used her own to try to sweep Cecilia’s other leg out from under her to drop the blonde down onto her back. As the fight continued to escalate a few stagehands ran off to try to get help from security. But until they got there it was obvious nothing was going to be able to stop Minerva and Cecilia from beating the shit out of each other as much as they could.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:57 am

Cecilia growled out in anger as her leg was grabbed, her hands quickly snagging around Minerva's head so that when the blond was being pulled down onto her back she would drag her raven haired Danish Rival down with her. Looking to pull them both down onto the floor.

It would take a little while before the stage hands arrived so that they could pull them apart and while they had that time, the blond and the raven haired beauties would be allowed to smash each others pretty faces in. The Swede would proceed to try and drive a hard right fist in Minerva's pretty cheek and then try to roll the two of them over so that she was on top!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:41 pm

Once Cecilia rolled them over to get on top Minerva knew an onslaught of punches would be coming next. Hoping to avoid that, she reached her hands up and attempted to rake her fingers over the blonde's eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:46 pm

Cecilia rolled her and Minerva over so that the mighty blond was on top of the Danish rival and nemesis of hers. Yet as she raised her arm and was about to hammer down her fists into the woman...Cecilia was caught by surprise as the raven haired beauty's right hand went up and quickly swiped at the busty blond beauty's face.

Raking the Swede across the eyes, causing Cecilia to shoot up onto a seated position on top of the Dane. " Gaah!" She gasped out in pain as she shot her hands up to shield her eyes and tried to move off of Minerva.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next