Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

New Kid In The Gym

3 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

New Kid In The Gym - Page 12 Empty Re: New Kid In The Gym

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:18 am

Mercy's eyes widened as Taylor started laying down the law. "Oh my god, Taylor, you do know i have a real job, right!? I can't just drop what I'm doing and train whenever! I don't get home until five or six IF I get out on time! I wouldn't be at your house until eight, again, if I get out on time!" She wasn't trying to make excuses, she really wasn't. "I mean... I'm going to have to stay late tomorrow just because I'm here training with you NOW!"

Mercy turned her head and fidgeted. "I mean, Rally would let me get out early but she does NOT know how to do paperwork." Mercy gripped Taylor's shirt and pushed herself forward, staring into Taylor's eyes. "I had to go out of town once and you would have thought we had gotten a bug infestation with how she was tip toeing around all of those tacks of papers. Taylor, she'd die without me."

Mercy let go and sighed. "I don't want to quit though. I'll do the best I can." Mercy lifted her head up. "Do you REALLY have to send that girl though?" She said, wrinkling her nose.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:46 am

"Yes, I do," Taylor said forcefully. "Because that's my girl. If you don't like it, find someone else to train you. I'm sure Clyde would be happy to." She let her eyes slip off of Mercy for a second and drew a deep breath. "Talk to Morg and she'll help you figure it out. If you want to do it, you can make it happen. I've got a schedule too, man, it's not like I just sit at home all day, but if you want this you've got to come get it."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:15 am

"Nnnnn." Mercy groaned. Morrigan was Taylor's girl? She was Lukretia's too. She'd been up close and personal with that red haired devil. What did Taylor know? But she wasn't going to push it. "Euuuughhhh." She groaned audibly at the mention of Clyde. She hadn't spoken to him since after she was ambushed by Lilly. Of COURSE she wouldn't cal him back and he was a stubborn boy. It would be a while before they talked again. Fine with her. Even though she was doing all this for him. She blew a stray lock of pink hair from her face.

"I have to beat her, even if that bastard doesn't deserve the effort." She snorted. Mercy crossed her arms under her chest and turned her head. "I SHOULD probably get going then. If my free time's going to be eaten up, then I need to make preparations now."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:51 am

"Okay. No complaining. Talk to you soon."

Taylor picked up her bag of nuts and ate a small handful while she climbed out of the ring and rooted through her bag for a stack of glass containers of different foods. She sat cross legged and opened up one that contained sliced sweet potatoes, and began eating them with her fingers. She was starving, which was pretty common. Her metabolism was extremely high, and she burned up lots of energy every day working out. She quickly wolfed down the potatoes.

"What about you, rookie? How you feeling?" She looked up at Alaina. She had forgotten her name already. She was so bad with names.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:47 am

"Oh I'm fine, just getting ready to see if Charlie is done with that interview." Alaina answered as she was making her way over to her dufflebag to check her phone. She was appreciative of everything Taylor did for her today, and probably should have gone a bit easier on Mercy. What could she do as a thank you though?

"Oh! Hey guys, I was wondering if you two would want to come over to my place next week for dinner?" Alaina asked. "I just want to thank you for everything today and it seems like the best way to do it. I was thinking you guys and any friends you want to invite could come over the day after my first match. Just text me how many people are coming so we know how much we should cook... I mean, if you guys can make it."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:12 pm

Mercy turned when Alaina offered dinner at her place. Mercy shook her head."Sorry. I don't have the time, now." She said as she grabbed her things and left.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:36 pm

"NO FUCKING COMPLAINING!" Taylor yelled after Mercy with a bright grin.

She looked back to Alaina and had to think for a second to remember what she had said. "Oh, uh... Well damn, that's cool, it's just a little trickier for me since I don't even live in Tokyo. Um..." She put the lid back on the last bits of sweet potato and opened another container with brown rice, spinach, and avocado piled into it. Her chopsticks hovered over the container while she thought.

"Tell you what, I'll get you in touch with my assistant, she's got my schedule and everything, and we can figure out when to make that happen. Cool?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:54 pm

"Oh, right of course!" Alaina said as Taylor gave her a way to get in touch with a personal assistant. Alaina couldn't even fathom ever having one of those. She had a notebook to help her keep track of things she had to do down the road. If things seemed really busy Charlie was nice enough to write down things they had planned in red and blue ink respectively on a refrigerator calendar.

"I am really looking forward to it, and you can invite anyone you want if you think they'll enjoy themselves. But.. I know you are super busy, having an assistant gives that bit away and if you can't make it thats cool too. I doubt its the 'cool thing' for vets to be seen with rookies."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:23 pm

"Yeah, okay. Cool." Taylor nodded. Alaina seemed so excited about it that Taylor would feel awful if she blew her off. "And yeah, man, it's crazy. I do more than one thing these days, and Morg helps me stay focused on training. That's my assistant, Morgan. Here's her number and stuff."

She handed over a business card of Morrigan's. Morgan's. They certainly didn't say Morrigan on them, but they did say "personal assistant". She plowed down a little more rice and spinach and then packed everything back in her bag.

"So yeah, give her a call. I really don't know what I have to do until she tells me, so she knows way better than I do. I'm pretty helpless without her these days." She laughed, shouldered her bag, and gave Alaina a friendly pat on the shoulder. She thought sometimes about how male her mannerisms could be, a habit that was engrained in her during her days at her wrestling gym in New York, but she had no issues with being a tom boy. She was a professional fighter, for god's sake.

"Hey, thanks for helping out and stuff. I know you're still pretty green, but like..." She sidled up closer to her and lowered her voice a bit. "I appreciate you giving it to Mercy and everything, but there's difference between making sure she can't get away with being lazy, and just beating her up. Know what I'm saying? In training, we don't just people people up, we help them get better. But you did good though, dude, thanks. See ya later."

Taylor waved behind her at the pretty brunette as she headed for the door.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:47 pm

"Ok, I'll call Morgan sometime later this evening!" Alaina happily said.

She took in Taylor's words and nodded attentively. "I.. sorry. I didn't want to hurt her too bad or anything but whoever it is she's facing seems pretty intense from what I gathered. I'll make it up to you guys and do better next time. I also really appreciate everything today, so if I can do anything for you or Mercy just call me." Alaina said as Taylor made her way to the door. Alaina decided to shower and change as she waited for Charlie, who was set to be back from his interview in the next few minutes.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content