Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 27 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:48 pm

Akashi's body felt heavy and that was part of the reason that she was glad to go slow. But The more frequent contact of the lover's clits and sweet spots cause a little bit of adrenaline to pump through her. It made her want to keep going, despite the weary body, but when Mina returned her words and challenged her, Akashi sighed a deep and heavy sigh and fell limp against Mina for a moment. "Mina...." She whispered against the woman's breasts. "I love you... so much....." She then inhaled deeply and lifted herself up. She looked into Mina's eyes lovingly and then a gleam formed and she grinned. "So I'm going to fuck the shit out of you!" She bent over and grabbed Mina's shoulder's roughly and slammed her pelvis into Mina's. She grunted and pulled back and slammed her again, harder and faster. She increased the pace, howling louder with each thrust as their pussies sloshed against each other. "Oh fuck! Oh shit!" Akashi cried out as she increased her rythm.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 27 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:24 pm

Mina soaked in the adoration with a large, soft smile.
"Thank you..." Mina squeaked out in a tiny voice as Akashi made her final declaration, just before their pussy slammed into eachother.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Mina howled in one long, passionate breath, even as Akashi kept thrusting and making her voice and body waver.

"Oh god! Oh yes! Oh yes! God, you fuck me so good, baby! So... so.... GOOOOOOD!"
The teasing had gotten Mina beyond dripping, and now her entire body quaked with each powerful smack of Akashi's hips, making her scream and plead for more. The stronger approach might have upset her if done earlier, but in her current state it was paradise, and she was already rocketing along the path straight towards her orgasm as their pussies embraced roughly over and over again.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme!" Mina chanted desperately, as if cheering her on in her passionate throes.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:28 am

"uh...uh...uh...ooooooh!" Mina cried out as she humped Mina harder and harder. Her big breasts flopping to and fro with each thrust. "Oh shit! Oh Fuck! That feels so fucking goood!" She moaned out the words in lusty breaths as their pussies slammed into one another. She was already soaked with juices and could feel an orgasm welling up within her. She knew she'd be cumming soon enough.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:46 am

"Fuckmeeeeee OHHHHH!" Mina's cries turned into primal moans and screams as she thrust back, matching her pelvis physically with Akashi's and her clit pulsating until it could stand no more. She came, gushing somehow even more than her wetness has produced over Akashi's cunny, wailing wildly in pleasure and thrusting until she rode the orgasm to its wild end, pussy pulsing wearily.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:36 pm

Akashi gripped Mina harder as she continued to fuck her. Her own orgasm welled up in her shortly after Min exploded in ecstacy. "Oh...oh fuck.. ooooooooooh!" She wailed out as her thrusts became more involuntary spasms and juices poured out of her. "oh.. shit..." She huffed as she collapsed against Mina. "I love you...." She cooed out in a breathy gasp.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:46 pm

"I love you," Mina echoed in doubtless reflex. "With all my heart, Kashi..." She panted for air a bit longer before taking Akashi's head in her hands and pulling her into a passionate but wearily gentle kiss, nearly just holding their lips together, silencing them beyond their heavy nasal breathing.

She parted after what felt like about a minute, looking up at her with an overwhelmed stare. "You amaze me..." she gasped in admiration, running her hands down her sides. "I'm exhausted... but... I'd wanna do that with you all day if we could."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:23 am

"Hai..." Akashi said as she panted against Mina. "Me too..." She lifted her head up and smiled at Mina before she was kissed, respnding with ferver of her own. She smiled at Mina's words. "I... would do it all day too ..." She heaved a pleasant sigh. "My spirit desires more. For you it's unquenchable." She then looked down. "But my body screams at me..." She nuzzled against Mina's neck. "But I don't listen to it and eventually its desires for you overcomes its exhaustion."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:08 am

"Pansy," Mina half gasps, half laughs, a blatant bluff on her enthusiastic energy. Her legs fell to the floor as they slid off of Akashi limply. She brushed her fingers over Akashi's cheek fondly.

"But I'm dead set on fitting those curves into some regular clothes. I swear," she sighed in visibly mock annoyance. "If I'm not here to nudge you along, you'd just fuck and sumo all day. That's all awesome and all, but you know, girls can't live on food and fights and sex alone." She'd grin impishly. "Gotta get some shopping in too."

She paused and thought. "That is, if we can get through a shower without trying this shit again... then again, I'm fine with just stinking all day long if you are... gasp! We can be stink sisters!" she declared with a peculiar amount of excitement.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:00 pm

With an annoyed twitch in her eye, Akashi looked down at Mina when she was called a pansy and suddenly heaved herself upward and brought her massive chest down upon the gymnast's face. With a grin she shouted, "Who're you calling a pansy!" She demanded. She waited a few seconds before sliding back off and kissing Mina tenderly. "Yeah, I want to get out of the house too..." She said with a lighter smile. Even if lazing about fucking you all day sounds good." She then groaned suddenly as a wabve of soreness ran through her "Er... yeah, let's get out of the house..."

She then beamed at Mina's words. "But I'm the best at those!" She said cheerfully. She cocked an eyebrow at Mina when they mentioned they should be stink sisters. She couldn't help but laugh a little at it as well. "As much as I'd love to walk around town being stinky with you... I'll take my chances in the shower..." She giggled a little bit. "I'll try not to grope you too much unless it's to get you all soapy."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:11 pm

Mina couldn't do much but squeal under Akashi's tits, feeling too lifeless to do much but smack her arms weakly on her sides. "Well, I once learned to play the piano with my toes once, doesn't mean I do it all the time," she argued as she tried to free herself and stumble to her feet. She had a fun time being stink sisters once with her highschool friends, but she knew it wasn't something to make a habit of. "Alright, long as we're naked. Got any clothes I could borrow?" She grinned. "Though guess I didn't wear em too long yesterday, so could probably just reuse them..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next