» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Yesterday at 11:35 pm

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 3:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:47 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 15 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by luffy316 Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:24 am

"Guesso," she sighed. She'd notice Akashi's reaction to her back, reaching a foot out to snatch a fresh bar of common-use soap from a nearby shelf. She started scrubbing up her chest a bit to lather up her front, then tapped her shoulder. "Hey, Kashi. Turn around and sit down a bit, wouldja?"

She wouldn't explain further, but if she'd listen, Mina would lean against Akashi's back and rub her sudsy breasts up and down her back, massaging them against her while scrubbing her up like twin natural sponges.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 15 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:43 pm

Akashi smiled and did as she was instructed and felt Nimb begin to lather her up with her breasts. "Oh that feels heavenly." Akashi smiled. After a few moments She stood up and turned around. She took the soap, leaning in and kissing Mina. She then stepped back and ran the soap up and down her voluptuous chest sensually. "Let's get the front now." She then grabbed Mina's hands and pulled her close and began rubbing her soapy breasts up and down on Mina's."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:21 pm

"Ohhh-h-h-h-h!" Mina purred, meeting Akashi's soft breast flesh and nipples with her own. Pleasure jolted in from her chest like lightning as their breasts squashed together, sliding gracefully over eachother and pancaking gently into even larger proportions. Her eyes all but closed, her softened eyes going between the sumo's and their slippery jugs, dancing together beneath the falling water.

"Best shower ever," she said gently, mostly to herself as she fastened her arms around her lower back, bracing herself against her before lowering her hands to squeeze her juicy bottom in approving reply. "You've got such a lovely body," Mina couldn't help but say. "So strong but you're still so soft." She giggled a bit. "I gotta watch more sumo, I guess."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:12 pm

"Mmmmm." Akashi let out low moan to contrast Mina's higher squeal of pleasure. She was still sore but the water relieved her and caused a new spark of sensuality as their breasts rubbed together. "Oh definitely." She whispered as her hands ran up Mina's back and began to mingle her fingers in Mina's hair. She blushed when Mina complimented her body. As a sumo and a woman, her body was truly her temple and it was a nigh impossible balance between keeping it in fighting codition and making sure it stayed sexy. "Thank you so much..." She whispered as she hugged Mina, grinning as her ass was squeezed. "But you're smokin hot too babe. I don't know how you can stay so thin and still be packed full of strength and not look like one of those cheese grater abs muscle ladies. Cause you're delicious."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:50 pm

Mina beamed brightly and giggled in delight as she was hugged and thanked softly. She especially liked the hair rub, making her lean tightly into Akashi and hug back.
"It kinda works itself out. Told it's my metabolism. Cuz I can eat a lot and it's usually junk, but I'm so active all the time I stay skinny. Think anything I got leftover goes to my ass and boobs, though that's not much to complain about." She'd wiggle her shoulders to rub her breasts into Akashi's, as if proving a point. "All muscle under there, though. Just athlete muscle, not freakin' tank bodybuilder muscle. I can't chuck ya across the room, but I can sure outlast a lot of those chicks, and way outmaneuver 'em."

She'd grin and kiss Akashi quickly on the lips in a teasing way. "I sure gave you a run for your money, you'll recall," she'd say with an impish grin.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:15 am

Akashi smiled and pressed herself against Mina, trying to achieve as much contact as possible as one hand continued to play in Mina's locks while the other sudsed up the rest of her body. "Oh I hate you." She said, obviously teasing. "I have such a strict diet. I have to eat a combination of health food and weight and muscle gaining food. It's absolute murder on my self esteem some times." Akashi was someone who oozed both confidence and sex appeal but in a rare moment she admitted to Mina that she looked in the mirror sometimes and wondered if she really was as pretty as she knew she was most of the time. She grinned slyly at Mina despite the fact that she had just been chastized. "You may have technically won the match but I think in the end I had the last laugh!" She suddenly grimaced. "Or maybe my pussy did...ugh..." She laughed and then leaned in and kissed Mina deeply. "Whoever won the match... I was definitely some kind of winner today."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Mina whistled at her. "Really? Well the work's really paying off. Lookatcha! Still, can't be all work and no play, Kash. I'm buying your ass a cheeseburger one of these days."

She chuckled at the last response. "Bitch, I think anybody lucky enough to SEE that match was a winner," she joked. "Nobody walked away from that unhappy, it seems." She rubbed at an aching thigh. "Even if I didn't really walk away at all... heh..."

She reached back behind her, blindly feeling her way to Akashi's own long hair and running her fingers favorably through them. "I wouldn't sweat it," she sighed. "I dare you to find a girl who hasn't had the exact same shit we've been through. There's chicks barfing up their lunches cuz they feel like they're ugly, and bam! Way too many of em wind up dead. But shit, then there's those crazy chicks who just eat and eat to be professional fatties for fetish guys and stuff." She shuddered, though it was a bit at both. "Just go with it and work out once in a while, I say."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:14 pm

Akashi grinned when Mina complimented her. "This hot ass of mine might not protest just one burger." She squeezed Mina. "But just because it's with you." Mina's fingers in her hair felt good and she purred in response. "Yeah... I think the shower is the only thing keeping me from bursting into flames." She laughed. "Oh but it was soo good." A contented sigh came from her lips. She listened to her talk of some of the troubles girls faced in the business. Though it seemed like it was just entertainment, AFW really was a strenuous place. A woman was both an athlete and a sex symbol and balancing this way of life was stressful. many a woman was chewed up and left for dead by a desperate attempt to become strong or be famous and please the fans. "It's a shame when these things happen. I know how hard the pressure can be." She then blushed suddenly. "Um... Mina-chan... you're the first one to ever make me feel like a woman." She turned her head and straightened up. "I mean I can be an athlete and a woman around you

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Mina purred at discussion of her ass. "I might not mind that hot ass either! Like girls with some meat on em sometimes."

Mina nodded mellowly, the girls enjoying eachothers' hands and bodies. "Mm hmm," she said softly. "That's what bffs do, Baka-shi." She leaned her neck backward to kiss around her throat. "We bond like that. Open up and all. Tell secrets and share feelings and talk about boys... or chicks, as the case may be."

She breathed a warm sigh, a faint brush of heat against her neck in the already warm water. "I want you to be comfortable around me, and I want to be able to share with you like this too. Because I'm so comfortable around you, and I wouldn't ever want you to feel down or worried or sad when I'm around."

Her dripping red hair fell back from her face as she looked up at her with a warm, heartfelt smile, just soaking in the pleasent sensations that seemed to eminate off of the proud, powerful woman behind her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:12 am

Akashi grinned at the comment and pulled back and gave Mina's ass a bump with her hip. "And I like tight little buns o steel sometimes." Akashi exposed her neck so Mina could kiss wherever she wanted. In return, Akashi clasped her hands around Mina's breasts and massaged and fondled them gently. "I don't feel uncomfortable around you at all. How could I be? I spent so much time on other things that it seems like there is a lot I missed out on. To find out that you can have friends and lovers and rivals and..." She hugged Mina tightly and kissed her cheek. "My heart is full with joy."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next