Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 22 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:42 am

"Damn right!" Akashi managed inbetween sucking on Mina's breasts as she was made naked. She tore the bra off as best as she could and discarded it and then sat up, allowing Mina easier access to her breasts as she worked off Mina's pants and underwear. She let out soft moans as her breasts were fondled and smiled down at Mina. "Dammit you..." She said with a lopsided grin. "So fuckin hot." She grabbed Mina's leg and lifted it up and gave her ass a hard slap and grinned devilishly. "But I wanna fuck you!" She practically blurted out. With much less tact than earlier and without even bothering with much foreplay, Akashi plunged two fingers into Mina's pussy whether the gymnast was ready or not.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 22 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by luffy316 Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Mina was rapidly following Akashi's pace of arousal, cooing sweetly when her bottom was smacked abruptly. "Oooh, Princess! So rough on your humble little handmaiden," she chimed before breaking into giggles, abruptly cut off by the sudden insertion. "Aah!" she yelped, legs stiffening and her body jerking, caught unprepared by the rowdy sumo. "Oh... oh Princess, please control yourself," she panted, her pussy starting to succumb to the pleasure and producing her natural lubricant to ease the process.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:57 pm

Akashi had a wide grin on her face. as she forced hersxelf onto Mina. "Hime-sama likes to touch you in everyway." She said with a giggle. "And a little smack will remind you of who's on top!" Not that Mina needed to be reminded but Akashi hardly knew better at this point. She pumped Mina harder, despite the small complaint. "I want you screaming woman! Hime-sama demands it!" She turned herself so that she was straddling Mina with her head facing Mina's sex. She wiggled her plump ass at Mina invitingly as she inched her own pussy towards the woman. It was hard to tell if this was a conscious effort or not but as she pumped her fingers in and out of Mina, she leaned in and began flicking the top of Mina's clit with her tongue. Despite her drunken state she still seemed to have retained at least some mastery of her abilities.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:12 pm

"Aaahhhn! Yes, hime-sama! Hime-sama is so generous to ahhhhn!" The increased pumping and lapping made Mina yell softly at a high pitch for her lover. Her pussy seemed to be recalling just how sensitive it was, but Mina briefly and appreciatively noted that it would likely make her last all the longer this time.
"To... nnnh... grace me with her touch..." she finished weakly, enjoying being on the submissive end of things for a change. Vice's receptive and sensitive little frame was a wonder, but it was good to just get outright fucked sometimes.

She'd finally note the big juicy bottom in front of her, grabbing it and squeezing the soft fleshy cheeks before her, kneading them playfully as she blushed heavily beneath the husky fighter. "Hime-sama... so lovely even back here," she cooed submissively. She'd kiss her cheeks in between her squeezing. "Even Hime's asshole is gorgeous," she purred, nuzzling her face between her cheeks to let her tongue finally sample her precious petals beneath. She let out a long squeal of pleasure when her juices hit her tongue. "Hime's so goooooooood!" she moaned loudly before returning to her licking.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:19 pm

Akashi had never really been doted on like a real princess before. Her inebriation may have made her project something inside of her, a desire, perhaps, that only came to the surface because of the combined influence of the alcohol and Mina's affections. In a physical response to the compliments and physical affection by overflowing with juice.

"oooooh!" She grunteed. "Hime-sama loooves it!" She seemed to moan almost in exaggeration. She stopped fingerign Mina for a moment and used her finger to flay open Mina's pussy before plunging her tongue into her. She began to furiously lick and suck the pussy, bitting it a little more and a little harder than she normally would but not trying to hurt Mina.

Her own ass decended onto Mina completely to feel the intrusion of Mina's tongue even further as she continued to wail and moan. "Fuuuck me!" The muffled words came from her as she continued to assault Mina's womanhood.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:40 pm

"MMMMMMM!" Mina squealed out as her pussy was orally entered, filling Akashi's snatch with juice, tongue and moans. Mina let out surprised squeaks when Akashi was rough enough to send jolts of pain through her, when her teeth sank into her pussy lips and stretched them out a bit, or her tongue went too deep to quickly.

A deep part of her loved it like nothing else. "Ahhhh! Hime-sama is so rouuuugh!" Mina yowled in a playfully feminine voice. "Her naughty servant girl is far too naughty to deserve this beautiful reward," she cooed on. "This sweet, sexy, tasty... dripping..." Her words became drowned out as she couldn't keep herself from returning to obtain greedy mouthfuls of her cream. She nuzzled her nose into Akashi's bum hole for a touch of extra stimulation, locking lips firmly with her pussy and sucking as much of it as she could into her mouth to assault it with her tongue.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:56 pm

"Ooooh!" Akashi screamed out in pleasure as she was enrtered. Everything Mina did felt wonderful and even more so because of the extra horniness. "Servant! I will please her because she pleases Hime-sama. Ooooh fuck I love it!" She said as she too was dripping from pleasure. She plunged her tongue deeper into Mina as she too tried to devour the pussy that was in front of her.

"Oh fuck." She said. "Touch me! Fuck me!" She demanded. She groped Mina's ass and sloppily touched every part of her that she could find, sometimes pulling up to tease her clit and sometimes just jamming as many fingers as she could into Mina and pumping her hard. She was mixing groping and licking and touching though it was not as coherent as it usually was she just seemed to be jamming her tongue and fingers into anything she could find. She thought she even spent a few moments really trying to her her finger into Mina's belly button but she also thought that maybe she didn't.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 pm

Mina's high pitched pants breathed over Akashi's ass and pussy, her fingers digging into the flesh ass as they massaged her cheeks.

"Yes, my hime-sama! Thank you, hime-sama!" she gasped each time in response to Akashi's demands. The blindly groping hands and tongue ran over her entire lower body, the clumsy fondling and licking just enticing her all the more. "Mmmm, himeeeeeee!" she moaned pleadingly, her lips drenched and sticking together slightly from the abundant precum on her lips.

Her legs kicked now and then in untamable lust. Her clit was hard enough from all the teasing to be nearly peaking out beyond her pussy lips, unable to remember being this hard or even quite as long before ("Sake'll do that to ya," she'd reason later). "Hime... hime-sama... please..." she begged, almost sobbingly in her arousal. "Plleeeease let me cummmmm!" She'd wrap her lips around the sumo's clitoris and suck on it as she ravished it with her tongue, moving one hand to slide a few fingers into her lower pussy, working in more of her moisture as she massaged her backside with her other hand. She'd abandon reservations as she used them to take a thick fingerful of Akashi's wetness that had leaked onto her chest, using it as a salve for her fingers as she rubbed them softly but heatedly over her asshole, teasing them a bit inward.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:25 pm

"uuuuuh!" Akashi couldn't contain the sexual assault that was being layed to her as well. Her whole body tingled and quivered and juices seemed to be pouring out of her as well. "Oh fuck! Cum for me! Cum for your Hime-sama! Let me taste yooooooohhhh!" She droved her tongue into Min and with one hand she began to play at Mina's clit. What Mina was doing to her felt good, all of it and she wasn't sure why she wasn't already cumming. She mimicked as well and rubbed Mina's asshole with her other hand Her hips shook and like the rumbling of an earthquake she knew her time was coming soon.

"Oh Shit! Oh fuck! She panted the words into Mina's sex She bit down one Mina's pussy in an attempt to keep herself from being torn apart as wave after wave of pleasure ran through her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:22 pm

"Hai, Hime-sama!" Mina cried out eagerly. "With pleasure, hime-sama! It is my honor, hime-sama! As you wish, hime-sama!" She ranted, but how much was audible from her mouthful of her "mistress'" pussy juice and face buried inside it was up for questioning. At the very least, shrill cries went through her nethers as Mina opened her mouth wide and sucked, lapped, and kissed everything in reach, taking nice long licks so that her tongue ran low enough to tease her bumhole for a split second before returning for more pussy.

"NAHHHHHHHN!" Mina cried out in a pained tone when Akashi bit into her, throwing her head back as best she could on her back. Her gasping and grunting grew more rapid, as though it brought a primal nature out of her. "Oh... oh... Hime... biting... biting is good..." she managed as her eyes felt like they were glazing over in lust. What would have easily had her cumming by now conflicted with her aches and pains, and oh god did it feel so contrarily wonderful.

Wondering if she shared the interest, Mina would let out a playful little growl. "For my pretty Hime," she said softly and would start to nip at her pussy lips firmly, pulling at them not violently but with the rough playfullness of a frisky puppy (not far from Mina's mentality right now anyway).

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next