Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 14 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by luffy316 Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:36 am

Mina sighed a bit. "Scrubbing sounds nice. Though I should return the favor..."

Mina was beyond resisting the headlock, squealing playfully and kicking out wildly at the teasing mix of tickling and pain in the noogie. "EEEEEHEEHEE! I'm sorry!" she laughed loudly. "Okay! I'm sorry! No sumo jokes! You're sexy! Okay! I get it!" she blurted wildly as she gasped for air between giddy apologies.

She was still dizzily giggling when she stopped, unable to budge until Akashi released her. It was mostly the tickling part still lingering, but she really enjoyed the sisterly bonding and teasing with Akashi too. She parted her lips slightly when she felt the kiss coming, allowing Akashi inside as immediately yielding to her advances. It was the kind of sisterly bonding she only read about in dirty mangas, but she liked this part too, blushing and breathing heavily as they locked lips and tongues.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 14 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:54 am

Akashi leaned into the kiss, savoring Mina's lips. She couldn't help but run a hand down the gymnast's sexy body. Though she wasn't even able to be turned on even if she wanted to be, she still wanted to touch her new best friends taught form. She smiled as she broke the kiss. "Damn right I'm sexy babe." She whispered. "But you're one hot meat bun yourself. Now, how about that shower?" She said as she leaned against the ropes and then stepped through them slowly giving Mina a long look at her plump and sexy ass. Akashi leaned into the kiss, savoring Mina's lips. She couldn't help but run a hand down the gymnast's sexy body. Though she wasn't even able to be turned on even if she wanted to be, she still wanted to touch her new best friends taught form. She smiled as she broke the kiss. "Damn right I'm sexy babe." She whispered. "But you're one hot meat bun yourself. Now, how about that shower?" She said as she leaned against the ropes and then stepped through them slowly giving Mina a long look at her sexy ass

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:14 am

Mina shuddered and licked her lips at the plump rump that bent before her. "Hey, I ain't sayin' meat ain't tasty or anything," she said hungrily. "Curves and bounciness just gives you more to look at, ya know?"

She'd decide not to be totally outdone, leaning on the top rope to catch a quick breather as her breasts puffed up and down for a moment. With a cleansing sigh, she'd brace her hands on the top rope, closing her eyes and leaning forward. She'd balance upside down in essentially a handstand, hands gripping tightly on the elastic band as her legs arched up over her head in a elegantly slow near C shape.

It wasn't so much strength as muscle control and a sense of balance, which Mina had in spades and could manage even near exhaustion.

Her breasts dangled gently beneath her, her head lowering to be almost perfectly upside down as she spread her legs gently into a nude upturned split, spreading her legs straight apart from eachother and giving Akashi a fine view of her outspread pussy and toned, tightly stretched ass.

Mina would bend herself forward and drop noisily to the mat outside the ring with a relieved puff of air. "Still got it," she sighed, rolling her shoulders and taking Akashi's arm for support. "I can barely walk but I can do spread eagles," she laughed. "Classic Mina."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:04 am

Akashi watched with wide eyes as she took in every bit of Mina's show. A soft purr of approval as Mina slipped onto the floor mat. When Mina grabbed her arm, Akashi pulled her into a hug. "That's my girl." She said with a smile. "Even able to show off when you're probably going to collapse." Akashi then picked up Mina to carry her bridal style to the showers.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:31 am

"Called style, girlfriend," Mina grinned proudly.

"That's my girl," she had said. Mina sighed sighed gratefully as she leaned into Akashi's soft, inviting chest. It had been what she'd told Vice dozens of times, and it gave her a bit of the fuzzies just to hear it herself.

She might have fallen asleep there if she had a longer walk, but they soon entered the locker rooms and Mina nuzzled her chest and kissed it appreciatively a few times.

"My trusty Sumo-mobile. I wanna travel everywhere like this," she giggled, too comfy to make herself get out of her infantile position against her soft body. She was already nude anyway...

"So ready to get sudsy, Kashi-chan?" she chimed sweetly, getting a bit of her pep back (mentally, mainly) from her catnap.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:02 am

Akashi proudly carried Mina to the shower room and grinned at being called a vehicle. "Best air bags money can buy!" She teased. She then set Mina down so that their backs were facing the shower head. "You betcha babe." She said as she wrapped her arms around Mina and cupped her breasts, kissing the back of her neck before reaching one hand back and turned the water on. She squealed and clutched Mina as the initially cold water splashed her back. "Ohcooold!" She said shivering against Mina. When it reached a nice warm temperature she heaved a sigh and spun herself and Mina around and began running a hand up and down Mina's body. "mmmm." She purred.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:16 am

"HA! 'Money can buy' my butt," Mina scoffed when she set her down. "They're natural as anything I've felt. YUKIII!" Mina thrashed wildly for a moment, seeming to try and dodge the water while staying under it. "Turnitoffturnitoffturnitoffyukiturnitoff!" she jabbered before it started settling to usual, leaning against Akashi and breathing heavily as if she'd just ran a mile and loved it.

"Coach always did that to us when we were lookin' too lazy," Mina laughed distantly as she nuzzled up against Akashi to share the warmth of her body and the water alike as she spun her, making sure she soaked in the heat. "She was kind of a bitch, I guess, but the kinda bitch you liked. Said it was all 'tough love' stuff, but she kinda laughed awfully hard for it to be tough love."

Mina sighed heavily, feeling some of her achiness fade under the heated waters and leaning back to kiss at Akashi's neck. "So needed this," she purred, sliding her lips against her flesh softly as she breathed the gently rising steam into her aching body.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:50 pm

Akashi chuckled at Mina's words. Her breasts were as real as could be and she was very prove of them. "Darn right they're real." She then laughed loudly as Mina danced around. "I was trying to keep you from getting splashed!" Akashi embraced Mina as she finally snuggled against her. "My brothers used to dump buckets of ice cold water on me. 'Do you think a little water would stop the great yokozuna Akashi.' Bet they never thought that all that torment would make me so tough." She grinned proudly as she pulled Mina into her and hugged her tightly as the gymnast kissed her neck. "Oh Mina..." She whispered softly as she cupped some water that ran down Mina's body and brought it up to her breasts and began to massage them gently. After a few moments her hand wandered and slipped down to her mound and began to wash the area.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:15 am

Mina hummed, soft and tuneless as Akashi groped and rubbed her. She was grateful for the strong body for her to press up against when Akashi started to scrub at her crotch. "Damn... if I didn't just cum a hundred and something times in the last hour..." she giggled sedately. "Sharing hot showers better be on the best friends with benefits list of perks." She'd reach her arms back and around Akashi's neck, partly supporting herself and rubbing at her back and shoulders as best she could.

"I'm such a wrestle dork," she thought as she sighed comfortably. "I gotta be one of the few chicks in the world who can fall in love in a ring."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:06 am

Akashi smiled as she continued to rub down Mina. "Oh you better believe it babe!" She let out a soft moan as Mina touched her back and shoulders. "There's a reason we all ended up here, It's because we have a lot in common. I mean I fell in love in the ring too."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next