Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 29 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:14 pm

(("Truest passion waits for NO ONE but the dearest of comarades!"))

Mina matched her smile and nodded. "Or pants. Perfect. But you'll like it. It's way fun, but you don't have to be able to dance, really. It's more about coordination and rhythm and reflexes." She'd conjure and impish grin and start to walk quickly ahead of Akashi ((have to imagine a :3 neko face on her...)). "I mean, I know I've got you beat in that department, but try not to break the machine..." she sang, getting ready to run for it.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 29 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:03 am

The twitch of Akashi's brow at mina's words was visible as the anger welled up in her. Her fists clenched and she began to shake before violently exploding into a run and chasing after Mina. "What was that beanpole!" She screamed. "I'll break you!" She called out as she ran ofter the gymnast attmpting to grab her and pull her into a headlock so she could noogie her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:22 am

"Help! Help!" Mina shouted amidst her giggles as she ran for her life. "There's a giant jello mold in a skirt after me! She's jiggling after meeee!" She slowed just enough, not intentional but not against it either as Akashi snatched her up.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Mina squealed in the excitement of a child play wrestling with their parent. "You're very sexy! You're not jello! You taste much much better! HEEHEEHEE! Lemee gooooo! EEHEE! STOP! STOP! I'm gonna pee myself!"
afwosn (12:27:38 AM): Akashi squeezed her hard, though knowing where the point of pain would be and not going near that point. She smothered Mina's face with her boob and ground her knuckle against Mina's head. "Why you!' She growled with a huge grin on her face. "Maybe I should just let you pee yoursef for that!" She barked out. "Saying I jiggle like jello! People would kill to see my shake what I got!" She then let go, laughing herself if only from Mina's own infectious giggling. She smiled at the gymnast and half tackled her, squeezing her tightly in an affectionate hug. "Alright string cheese." She said. "Let's get to where we're going before we end up leaving a puddle of various fluids in the middle of the street."
Brutal Bard (12:31:17 AM): Mina's giggles slowly faded as she leaned weakly into Akashi. "Okay, okay... teehee. Hooo..." She smiled and gave a quick kiss to Akashi's cheek, quietly noting the onlookers. Akashi was already proving to be constant fun.
"Let's go. I think there's an arcade..." She looked around to see just how far they'd run. "Um... bout a few blocks thata way."
She'd start leading the way, taking Akashi's hand again and walking slowly so they could catch their breath... and to just savor the lovely young woman's company for a bit, trying to disguise her pleased sigh as a gasp for air.
afwosn (12:41:39 AM): Akashi leaned into the kiss and squeezed Mina's hand when it was grab. "Sounds good." She said with a smile. "I think I need to catch my breath anyway. "man..." She said as they walked. "I can't even remember the last time I was in an arcade. We never really had video games in our house. All our playing was done outside." She then sighed. "Mina..." She whimpered a little. "I'm a prude aren't I?" She asked. "Sheltered and stuck in the wrong time period.' She wasn't really seriously asking but in someways she wondered what someone liek Mina really would think about her and how traditional she was.
Brutal Bard (12:49:15 AM): "Prude?" Mina said, giving her a sympathetic smile. "You wrestle naked for a living. Prude's NOT the word." Her smile brightened, but became more genuinely sincere after a moment. "You're just interesting. How many other people in the WORLD have the kind of life you do? And you know, your style's a little behind, but things are traditional for a reason, aren't they? Gotta have their good parts. You're like..." She smiled with increased affection. "You're like a time guardian. Keeping secrets and training and watching over tradition. You're a strong, lovely, and fearless woman/ You're like a superhero, Akashi!" She bumped her hip gently against hers. "And I'm more than proud to love you, and to call you the best friend I could hope for."
afwosn (12:54:12 AM): Akashi beamed at Mina's words. "you really think so? I think that is pretty awesome. She puffed out her chest proudly. She hadn't been fishing for compliments but was glad to receive them. "Thank you." She said softly. 'I feel the same way. I couldn't have found a better best friend if I had a thousand more years to look." She squeezed Mina's hand and leaned against her as they walked. "...love you too." She whsipered just loud enough for Mina to hear. She continued on happily to the arcade and found it's neon brilliance to be outstanding. "Geeze." She exclaimed. "I wonder how people even make it inside to play the games. It's so... hypnotic..."
Brutal Bard (12:58:13 AM): Mina blushed heavily at Akashi's words. The traditional method and her powerful nature made her charming, carrying an old fashioned kind of romance to her. She giggled at the thought that calling her a superhero had been something she'd told Vice on her first date as well.... though it had been when she'd eaten most of a pizza by herself.
Mina laughed a bit at her comments on the arcade. "Because there's super awesomer stuff inside!" she cheered. "And I'd FIND a way to carry you in there if you don't quit going all 'moth to the flame' on me." She'd still pause and look up at the glow, deciding to let the moment linger a bit and try to be a bit more sympathetic with Akashi's plight. She'd lean into Akashi's shoulder, unable to keep from smiling and moaning softly against the powerful arm. "Whenever you're ready, Kashi-chan," she said softly.
afwosn (1:06:10 AM): Akashi watched for a few seconds, feeling Mina's arm pull her back to reality. "Yosh!" She said clenching a determin fist. She strode into the arcadepurposefully but once again was stopped by the dazzling lights and sounds. "oh man..." she said. "Her eye twitching a bit. "it's like... " Her eyes widened. "Mina... this is like the greatest thing ever...." She whispered in wonderment. "But I have no idea where to begin...." She clutched onto Mina's arm expecting the gymnast to guide her through this unexplored territry.
Brutal Bard (1:08:32 AM): Mina laughed a little. "Sit still for now," Mina assured, patting her arm. "I'ma get us some quarters. Right back, so look around. Just don't go far." She'd head off to a nearby machine and feed it some bills as she thought it over, deciding to stick with exposing Akashi to the DDR for now. At least physical activity would come easier to her than video games.
afwosn (1:14:41 AM): Akashi watched one of the games while Mina was gone. It sure looked fun. A fighting game where one kid was was playing a Sumo and another kid was playing a guy in green camo with blonde hair. Her eyes scrutinized the game and she felt herself walking towards it. She was captivated and soon found herself cheerign the sumo man on. She frowned when he lost and when the kid put another quarter in the machine, her eyes widened. "Hey let me in!" She said and swung her hips forward and muscled her way in front of the screen. "hey Bitch! that's my game!" "Whatever!" Akashi sak reaching into the front of her shirt and pulled out a sweaty bill and tossed it at the kid. From the scene alone he gladly stepped aside. Akashi wiggled her hips and stuck her boutt out as she crouched, getting into it as she slammed her hand down on the buttons. After about a minute Akashi had managed to be victorious. "Ha!" She said pointing at the loosing kid. "Take tha! Don't mess with Sumo!" "But all you did was push the same button over.
afwosn (1:15:22 AM): and over again!" "Well it's allowed! Stop crying about it! Maybe you should learn to do better moves!" She said pressing herself forward as the kid shrank below the intimidating busom of the buxom sumo
Brutal Bard (1:17:29 AM): Mina was already behind her gawking...
Brutal Bard (1:18:03 AM): (wanted to get that image right out there)
afwosn (1:18:09 AM): hehehehe
Brutal Bard (1:22:26 AM): "Uh... you just handed a kid his ass at Street Fighter," she said quizically. Though come to think of it, that was pretty impressive for the first time she ever played a game. "And with Honda... that's actually kind of cool. That Hundred Hand Slap's a convenient little cop out."
She'd grin and pop a quarter into the other side. "But you haven't faced the fake-ass, super imaginary martial arts power of YOGA!" Mina gloated, selecting a nearly skeletal Indian man. "Let's see your one-button bull-shit kung fu beat my impossibly made-up cheapy style!"
afwosn (1:24:51 AM): "Grah!" She said and slapped her hand down. "I accept your challenge!" She began button mashing once more and it seemed to defeat her pretty easily. She growled and lookeed at Mina. "So! It's best two of three!" she said and jammed her buttons down again. But as she was loosing again she grinned and reached over and slapped Mina's ass, trying to use it to gain the advantage as she slapped her hand down on the buttons once more.
Brutal Bard (1:29:17 AM): "I'm shooting fireballs at you, dummy! Stop trying to slap them! Push back to block!" Mina objected helpfully. "EEE!" She jumped and let go as Akashi's barrage of palms shot at her unable to get a block back up and losing quickly.
"You fight dirty!" Mina laughed, "But I'll show you! Ultra flexibility vs sumo showdown!" she cried out in defiance. They were getting a small crowd, watching either the odd match, the arguing girls, or their skimpy clothing.
"Fireballs up your chubby butt, sumo boy!" She insisted. If Akashi got frisky or dirty again, she'd try to reach over and flip up Akashi's skirt in reply
Brutal Bard (1:30:35 AM): we're rping two women playing video games to simulate fighting....
Brutal Bard (1:30:48 AM): hopping on tf2 for a bit, so pardon some tardy replies
afwosn is available (1:35:08 AM)
afwosn (1:34:48 AM): "Bah! How can you shoot fire! I only have my fists!" She said as she reached over and slapped Mina's button pad only to have her skirt flipped up. "Hey!" She yelled, not caring so much about the skirt flip as she did being called a cheater and gettign distracted. "I think you having fireballs is cheating more than anything I"M doing!" She growled and tried to slam her hip into Mina to knock her away so she could finish her stretchy indian off (np ^^)
Brutal Bard (1:38:11 AM): "Ah!" Mina stumbled to one side, holding tight onto her controller and whacking her kick button rapidly to mount some defense against the sudden attack. "You're just jealous cuz I kicked your ass in the ring the other day. I can hand you that curvy, cheating butt of yours in real life, I can do it in a video game!"
Still defiant, she'd try to reach over and tweak Akashi's nipple quickly.
afwosn (1:46:46 AM): "Graaah!" She said as her nipple was pinched. 'Whatever bitch!" She said,grinning as she said it, meaning nothing more than to tease her with the word. "What about how I fucked you so hard you were begging me to stop! Best two out of three and I wiped the floor with you. So if it's like these rules I beat your ass hard. Literally!" At this point she had abandoned the game and was oblivious to the gathering crowd. "You get me in these clothes I'm not used to. So tight my damn nipples haven't softened in a freaking hour and you exploit that!" She reached out to put Mina in another headlock and for good measure she reached out and pounded her own controller, not even sureif the characters were still locked in an epic struggle of their own. "Ha! You like em so much, why don't you get a closer look!"
Brutal Bard (2:13:49 AM): "Mff! Not my fault if everyone starin' at ya gets you off! And if I'm the weak one, how was it you were the one making me breakfast in bed?" she taunted back, angling her leg up and sliding her foot from her scandal to start smacking the buttons blindly. Even her dexteritous toes couldn't count on what they were doing up there. Unwittingly glad she was wearing her shorts, she'd grab Akashi's ass and squeeze. Both fighters were on their feet from all their blind mischief making their attacks pretty futile, but the timer was running down and the electric characters were probably still in better shape than either of the girls.
afwosn (2:23:18 AM): "Get's ME off!' She barked. "You're the one trying to get me fricken naked here! I'll bet you would like it if I was too!" She giggled. Akashi would probably like it too. "get your hands offa my ass! She growled playfully and gave Mina a hard slap on her own firm bum. "This ain't even how you play the game! What're you trying to do, get us kicked out!?"
Brutal Bard (3:00:10 AM): Mina laughed out loud. "Fun idea. Naked Hadoken!"
"Ha! Shows what you know! This IS how you play the game. Been doin it for decades. You got your traditions, baby, but I got mine." The employees just didn't have the heart to break up their merry catfight, plus the other customers were starting to cheer on one or the other.
"Go Honda chick!"
"Get 'er, red! Get 'er!"
"Just duke it out for real already!"
Mina fought for all her toes could muster, but a sumo belly flop put down her yoga king at last. "Well if you'd let me use my dirty tactics JUST in the game," she protested, trying to squirm out and brush off her yukata into a less revealing position (having to pull it up to not quite expose all her mama gave her in terms of cleavage). She grinned wickedly. "Then maybe I wouldn't have just seen a gaming prodigy in the making."
The crowd gave a little laugh and random applause. "Dude, I got next," some teenager called out enthusiastically.
afwosn (3:07:03 AM): Akashi had no clue what Mina was saying but decided to just go along with it. when she heard the chants she paused and looked around. "i don't ride a motorcycle..." She said curiously oblivious to the name of her Sumo man. Even when Mina had said it, she wasn't really paying attention, too enthralled at her first taste of video game violence. She looked around at the crowd that had gatheered and blushed slightly. "Wow. You think I would be used to this, getting payed to be in these kind of situations but it's different when it's not inside the arena...." She then glanced over at the screen and saw her pixelated warrior triumphantly posing. She then flashed her skirt and winked at the crowd, giving them the victory sign before turneg and beaming at Mina. "Ha!" She reached for Mina's head to pull her to her breasts. "Kiss em!" She demanded. "The princess demands it!" She was being playful but the crowd still seemed to root for it even more. Akashi knew the crowd was there but hardly cared, used to exposing
afwosn (3:07:17 AM): more than a tight pair of breasts to rowdy perverts.
Brutal Bard (3:14:33 AM): "Ohhh! Himeeee!" Mina cooed submissively, playing along and kissing them noisily. "So pretty! So tasty! Mwa! Mwa!"
"I SO got next!"
Mina nuzzled at her bosom with more genuinely fondness, squeezing her around the waist. "Did great, sweety. Realy natural. Competitive, maybe."
She raised her eyebrows at her. "Ooh, we should work together on the next one. Maybe a beatemup or a rail shooter." She realized who she was talking to. "Uh... like Street Fighter, but us against a bunch of weak guys. Or fake guns or swords or something and blastin' zombies and crap."
afwosn (3:22:39 AM): Akashi grinned tiumphantly as Mina worshiped her breasts. Even though she was putting on a show, she knew the gymnast really liked it and Akashi did as well. Even at something I don't know, I guess it's just in my nature to try and be the best." She said softly, giving Mina a squeeze. She raised a confused eyebrow at what Mina was saying. "Um...." She was unable to come up with a reasonable answer that sounded like she even knew half about what Mina said. "Whatver you think would be best." She said with a grin. If they are as fun as that, then I am all for it!"\
Brutal Bard (3:28:23 AM): "Funner sometimes. SF's pretty outdated in a lotta ways. She looked around and pointed eagerly. "Ooh! Let's try that!" House of the Dead 2 was splattered over a small booth in a bloody pattern. "Come on, this'll blow your mind." She grinned wickedly. "If you're braaaaave enough," she challenged. "It's got zombiiiies... wait, you know what a zombie is, right? Did they have those in feudal Japan?"
afwosn (3:31:13 AM): Akashi turned her head at the sign and scrutinized it but found herself twitching at Mina's next words. "it's not like I'm that old!" She growled and threatened a noogie buy shaking her fist at Mina. "I ain't afraid of nopussy zombies! She said. "Liek some ugly limping thing is ever gonna make me afraid! Maybe they'll make me pee my pants from laughter. She marched up to game and grabbed a gun. She inspected it. "Err... never used one of these before..." She said blushing at Mina, speaking in a quiet voice.
Brutal Bard (3:34:39 AM): "Heehee. Ugly limp thing," Mina giggled. "And people wonder why I'm gay."
She sat in the booth with Akashi and slapped in some quarters. "Crosshair," she said, pointing. "You hold it up to your eye, point at it, and pow. Go for the head, but it's harder to hit. Point away from the screen if it yells at you to reload." The screen flashed it tutorial, lightning flashing and a spooky laugh echoing as the camera panned into the mansion. "Crap! And don't shoot the humans, just the ugly dudes!" she added as the action started.
afwosn (3:37:28 AM): "Bah!" Akashi said as she pointed the gun to her eye. it felt weird so she held it a little closer away and just absentmindely fired the gun, grinning as she did. Despite how lazily she was firing, she seemed to score a fair amount of hits. "Hey! This sin't half bad!" She said. "Ugly things!" She growled playfully and pressed the sgun nearer to the screen. "Hey it's easier this way!" She said cheering as she blew off a zombies head.
afwosn (3:38:00 AM): ((I don't know why I Akashi is THAT person, who sucks so bad at video games and plays them the horribly cheaty way to win, but I guess it fits her >.< )
Brutal Bard (3:38:13 AM): haha
Brutal Bard (3:38:17 AM): she's in to win
Brutal Bard (3:38:22 AM): the computer is a dishonorable foe
afwosn (3:38:29 AM): hehehehe
Brutal Bard (3:38:31 AM): and guess she doesn't know better
Brutal Bard (3:42:30 AM): Mina laughed at Akashi's practical manner. "Guesso," she said, sticking her gun a bit closer to mimic. She didn't have the excuse of not knowing better as she blew a pair of arms off before she picked off a head. She had a bit of experience with them. "Oh shit, zombie frogs! Why the fuck are there zombie frogs!? Watch the door! That asshole's chainsaw is on FIRE! FUCK that!" Mina was nearly jumping out of her seat as things picked up, It was a bit out of excitement, but she was genuinely spooked several times. It was fun killing what scared her anyway.
afwosn (3:46:01 AM): The heck?" Akashi said when the frogs came at her. "It's not possible!" She yelled. Akashi was hardly frightened by some ascary looking pixels but whens he saw Mina jumping around she grinned and put one hand on Mina's leg while continuing to blast away at the other. Reallythe sumo thought it was adorable. "They are just throwing everything in this game..." She said as she squinted to try and kill some mroe zombies. After absentmindedly killing off one to many humans she finally died and gave a soft sigh at her loss. She would watch Mina with a grin on her face and when she was done, she would look at her. "I want to play the game we came here for." She said finally.
Brutal Bard (3:54:13 AM): Mina held her own for a bit longer, squealing and dodging around in her seat as if she could actually dodge the flying axes. She went down at last when the boss threw a car at her, and she couldn't blow up the gas tank as it flew at her and went down. She stuck the gun away, grinning manicly and turning to her. "Okay, fine. Let's boogie." She'd sit up, shivering quickly with excited anxiety and then leading her to the double platforms of arrows.
"All about the feet, see. Arrows fly down at ya, and you gotta step on em as they fit in the slots. Can set it slow to try and ease into it, but basically gotta stick to the beat. They got guitars and stuff to do this with that're popular, but I like the classics. Got any modern songs you like?" she said, stepping up as the last girls stepped down.
afwosn (4:00:08 AM): Akashi watched as Mina finished up and quickly was led to the platforms. A dazzling display of lights and colors flashed along the screen and she watched in amazement. she stepped uo tot he platform and bounced on her heels. "I don't listen to too much modern music." She said blushing. "Screw it!" She sai and leaned against the railing. "I didn't come here to do now pussy slow song. Anyone who watches is just going to be looking at my boobs bounce around anyway. Give me a fast song!" She demonded and bounced a little bit to get ready, her hefty breasts already wobbling from the movement.
Brutal Bard (4:04:42 AM): Mina did the best she could to tighten up her yukata, considering that she should have kept a bra on beneath it. "Crazy dance-off it is." She leaned onto the arrows, eyes skimming them before finding her catch. "Great!" she confirmed, stomping the okay button and stretching her legs readily. "Let's get to jigglin'," she said readily as the beat started up and the lyrics filled the surrounding area, already filled with a small freshly acquired fanbase of theirs.
"Aiiiiaiai. Aaaaiaiaiii. Aiiiaiai. Where's my samurai?"
afwosn (4:08:24 AM): Akashi inhaled deeply and closed her eyes as the song was about to get ready. She was acting overly serious about the whole ordeal for the moment but soon when she began she looked at Mina. "Yeah, let's give em a real show." She said with a wide grin. When the music began to play, she began to slam her feet down hard with much less grace than Mina could muster, loudly stomping on the stage. She was doing pretty badly but she had a large grin on her face as she kept a decent rythm. Her breasts swung wildly to and fro and occasionally her skirt would show off more than her lower legs, giving a good view of her thighs and even the occasional panty shot. She would catch glances at Mina, knowing right wwhere to look for the best results. Failing even more at the game because of it.
Brutal Bard (4:27:15 AM): "Someone who is strong," Mina sang along with it, a capably melodic tune as she swung her arms . "But still a little shy. Yes, I need, I need my samurai." She glanced over and saw Akashi looking back at her. "Focus, dummy!" she giggled, clearly a bit flattered. She had taken theater and ballet for about week each in high school, so she fared quite well for her gymnastic grace. She'd spin and whirl her arms as she worked it, throwing in some hip thrusts and such for extra style. She did have to stumble a bit now and then to pull her yukata back up though.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:06 am

Akashi snapped her head back to the screen and put a look of determination on her face. "I'd rather watch other things." She said as she pounded her feet on the pads, getting better as she went on. She thought it was adorable that Mina was singling a long and groiving and she wished she knew the words as well. "Should I be hurt that you aren't distracted." She said with a cheerful grin on her face. Something about what they were doing was really fun even if Akashi was more focused on the screen than Mina's jiggling cleavage.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:40 pm

"Dooon't worry, I'm watchin." Mina's eyes did give way now and again, though more discreetly than Akashi's, only really noted by a small string of "boos" from the machine, or the like, encouraging her to recover her pace.

The song ended, a thin coat of sweat on Mina's skin as she shoved her boob back into her yukata, sprang free for an instant before her fast hands found it within her final bounce. "Hm. Still got a C. That's pretty good. I mean, it's pretty good that you didn't sumo stomp the machine in half, ya juggernaut." She'd grin widely. "Well? How ya like it? " She'd be willing to do more, though sure to try and offer some solo ones for less distractions. Of course, it was so damn fun to do it with her bouncy new friend.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Akashi too had a grin and a small pout of dissatisfaction as the game ended.She grinned over to Mina, not even flinching at the comment and with a huff she said. 'That was awesome!" She said. "It's too fun!" She looked over Mina's slick form and couldn't help but oggle her a bit. "Even if I got the worst possible score.' She laughed at herself. Unlike other games it was hard for her to mash buttons and get lucky on this one, but from one go she figured the basics out.

"I'll go again." She said eagerly. "But maybe they want a turn?" She pointed to the crowd behind them with a grin and the emphatic NO! that immediately erupted from them nearly blew her to her ass. "Pervs!" She chastized but instantly turned. She was used to being oggled and if she was having fun she was mroe than happy to oblige others the same enjoyment (if not in a different way) "Fire it up again babe! This time I'm going to kickt his game's ass!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:55 pm

"Fuck yea!" Mina cheered in agreement with the mob, popping more quarters in. She tapped her foot around a little more and stomped again. This time, she went through with picking a few more songs into a playlist.

"That'll keep us sweatin' and bouncin' for a while," she said excitedly, bouncing on her toes as things fired up.

"'Teeeeeention! Heyo, Captain Jack!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:37 am

"Yosh!" Akashi said and stepped up once more. She watched the screen with dilligence this time around, trying hard not to glance over at Mina. She wanted to give everyone a show as well as do good and she knew that the better she did the more of a show she would give. though still not nearly as good as Mina, she did way better than her first attempt. "I think I'm starting to get the hang of it!" She said with a grin looking over at Mina and getting an eye full of cleavage. Glancing back she saw a string of misses. "Shit!" She said as her tongue stuck out and her green eyes concentrated even more. Her hair was so soaked now that the ringlets had nearly been straightened and her long black hair whipped around in a frenzy of sweat along with her ample chest. Even her panties flashed and the cheering of the crowd boosted her confidence even if they were just cheering for her to flash them some more.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:01 am

"Give me a woman in my hand, I will be your lovin' man!" Mina sounded off with the mock-marching beat, deciding to let a bit more stomping into it in spirit of the song and her partner. Her tight bottom flashed plenty, but at least she had the mercy of wearing shorts. She'd giggle and nudge Akashi towards the end of the song. "Sound off!" she encouraged. "One two! Sound off, three four!!"

She'd end in a serious sweat, though at least it was her legs getting a workout rather than her groin. When the song was finished, she'd take a hem of her yukata to wipe her brow. "And I thought we were planning to get fat this weekend," she laughed, her energy and enthusiasm not quite matching with stamina and wondering how Akashi was faring before the next song started.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:34 am

"One Two! Sound Off, three Four!!" Akashi mimicked, following along with a huge grin on her face. She giggled as the song ended and leaned against the rail, panting a little bit. "Well, we still have more weekend left." She said grinning. "I guess we'll have to eat a ton of ice cream to make up for this. Unless you wanna call this square for that burger yesterday." She then winked and cast a quick glance to the gathering crowd. Unless you count last night..." She then lowered her voice. "or this morning..." She whispered under her breath. "As square for the meal?" She then laughed joyfully again.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next