by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 28 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:04 pm

Akashi smiled and got to her feet as well. "You can borrow anything I have." She said truthfully. Her eye then twitch, expecting the fat joke to follow soon after her words. "Since my clothes are usually so expensive, when I grow out of them, or get tired of wearing them, I just keep them. Sometimes I take them to a tailor and get them resized, but I am sure I have somethign from a few years back. Of course, I hope you don't mind the kinds of clothes I wear....' She said turning her head and blushing a little. Really she wanted Mina to wear her clothes. It made Akashi feel special.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 28 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:52 pm

Mina looked a bit quizically at Akashi, feeling no weight comment was necessary and wondering why she seemed bashful over it. "Yea, that should work. Thanks a million, Kashi-chan." She'd casually head to her wardrobe. fishing through until she found a yukata that looked a bit faded from its once deep blue into a ocean-color that looked naturally shaded, and Mina liked it at once.
"How's about this one?" she asked, wrapping it around herself and finding it snug enough as she tied it on. "Hm! Nice fit. Maybe I'll have a nice sexy figure like you in a few years, huh?" she asked with a smile. "So uh... do I wear my undies with this or what?" she asked, twirling a bit. It showed some leg, but was kind enough to fit well enough to hide her unmentionables.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:59 am

Akashi beamed at Mina. "Really..." She said in a soft tone. "I'm kind of honored..." She whispered the words and watched Mina find something she liked. She gave a cat call when Mina put it on and showed it off. "Lookin good, sexy!" She said cheerfully. She couldn't help but laugh at mina's next statement. "If you're perfectly fine getting arrested for showing off your goods if there's a stiff breeze then sure, leave the undies off." She giggled again. "At least... I'm never going to force you to wear them."

She dashed over to Mina and grabbed her ass hard and leaned into her, to kiss her neck. "But then, I could stare at thosee sexy legs all day long." She then kissed Mina's cheek and backed away. "You're gonna need panties, at least, babe. If not pants as well."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:22 am

Mina gasped sensually as she was groped, blushing as Akashi stepped back. "What, you mean THESE legs?" Mina giggled, lifting her leg up to her hip and then lifting it straight upward until her toes brushed past her ear. It left her folds on clear display, but she smiled proudly anyway.

"Pff! I wouldn't get arrested. I'm hot and semi-famous. But you're right about the south pole there, though..." she conceded, taking a pair of shorts and some fresh panties and putting them on beneath. The length gave gave off the affect of a child wearing an adult shirt for pajamas, letting it hang low enough to make one doubt what was beneath. Mina gave a showy twirl. "I actually could get used to this kinda stuff. Imagine if it actually fit me. Guess I can't really doubt your sense of taste then, huh?"

She stuck her tongue out a bit. "Don't think that means you're out of trying sane people clothes though."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:00 pm

Akashi's eyes dropped when Mina lifted her leg and showed her self off to Akashi. "Oh God, those legs..." She said practically drooling on herself. The lust was obvious in her tone. She swore she even just dribbled a little down her leg but at a glance, she was still fine. Akashi once again gave a whistle of approval when she twirled. "You're already smokin, I don't think you would be wearing it for very long around me if it fit you. I wanna take it off right now." She said trying to hold back as she oggled the gymnast's sexy legs. She then grinned and nodded at Mina. "The Princess knows her fashion." She said with a goofy grin. "But still. For showing off your legs that way..." A shiver of pleasure ran up her body. "I'll squeeze myself into somethin so tight, you'll cum right then and there!"
Brutal Bard (3:45:04 AM): Mina smiled impishly and "rowr"ed at her with a paw-like motion of her hand, then went up kissed Akashi on the cheek and tugged at her hand. "C'mon! We gotta get moving or we'll just fuck eachother into a coma. Gimmee time to HEAL down there!" As an afterthought, Akashi took and tucked her feet into a spare pair of sandals as well
afwosn (3:49:28 AM): Akashi grinend at the kiss but stopped when her hand was tugged. "Well I'm not going out naked! She said and hastily grabbed some clothes. She grabbed a clean kimono and loosely tied it up. She slipped into a pair of underwear and then put the back of her hair into chopsticks, the long front parts already naturally forming into ringlets despite not being properly taken care of. She slipped on her own sandals and then squeezed Mina from the back. "Lead on!" She said and looked down. Even now her pussy seemed to ache a little less knowing that it was going to get a little bit of respite.
Brutal Bard (3:55:32 AM): Mina smiled in simple excitement, taking Akashi by the hand and leading her out into the noonday sun. She held her hand, guiding her along and seeming oblivious to any oggling or stares for any other reasons. She had been doing her shopping mostly at a place called the Pink Petit, for its open sale of clothing for the more private occasions than streets, though she hadn't quite come to realize she had no real sense of fashion or matching. Mina paused a bit and looked back at Akashi before they reached their destination. "We don't need uh... one of those 'plus size' places, do we?" It was half teasing, but Mina also had been slender most of her life and so didn't quite know what qualified as 'plus size'.
afwosn (4:01:14 AM): Akashi dutifully followed Mina as she was led around town, enjoying the company and keeping a tight grip on her hand. She did notice the stares and oggles but only beamed proudly at them. When Mina asked her question, Akashi twitched for a second and raised her hand about to put Mina in a headlock but then she stopped and blushed and lowered her head. Akashi was by no means fat, but she certainly wasn't skinny. Her bust nd hips alone were enough to exclude her from most of the little miss stores. she lowered her head as her bangs fell over her eyes. "uh... yeah..." She said morosely.
Brutal Bard (4:07:19 AM): Mina tilted her head like a puppy being taught mathematics when Akashi moped. She had stayed skinny from hyperactivity, not obsessing over her weight, but she understood that some girls had issues with weight. Akashi had shown some of this before, and she'd known some girls who had gotten rather extreme about it.
"Oh," she said plainly, deciding not to make anything of it and make her feel worse. "Well no sweat! I think I remember Kirin mentioning a place that made odd-fitting stuff. Curves! That's it! And believe me, if she can find something there, you can." She gave an impish grope at her chest. "I'd say, what? Bit bigger in the jugs, but less of a belly. Maybe a match in the butt? Geez, I've tussled enough with the lady, you'd think I'd have her measurements..." She'd hold her hands up, squinting in concentration until it was clear she was trying to visualize and proportionalize Kirin's ass
afwosn (4:10:06 AM): Akashi lifted her head up and smiled in relief at Mina. She appreciated the attempts. Akashi, unlike most girls was someone who had spent as much time trying to gain weight as loose it. the difficult balance was even more stressful because she had to both look pretty and maintain the right kind of figure for Sumo. Her eyes widened when she mentioned Kirin (at this point Akashi hasn't fought with her so they haven't met)
afwosn (4:14:48 AM): "Yoko-mama?" She said raising her eyeborw. It was the term she had given to Kirin and it seemed to fit her quite well. "Welll yeah, she is a bit chubbier." She meant no disrespect tot he woman. "But she's also had some kids. I hope I still look that good after squeezing twins out of me." She nodded sincerely. "If it's good enough for Yoko-mama then I''s good enough for me!" She said clenching a determind fist as if she had been challenged. She then grinned at Mina. "my ass would ddefinitely win!" Shs said and rsuhed forward and turned to face the gymnast. "Let's go!"
Brutal Bard (4:23:57 AM): "Yoko what?" Mina tilted her head. "Is that a Beatles joke? Think my mom saw them when she was a kid..."
Her rambling was cut off by imagining the two massive asses in a jiggling battle, having to blink hard a few times to get back to speed.
"Totally," she agreed, offering a quick high five and jogging off giddily, daring Akashi to keep pace. She didn't want to keep it up for long, still a bit sore from their afternoon into morning play time.
The building for Curves, she found, was a darker overall color than the Pink Petit. Almost bizarro, she thought, as the manequins tended to bear things with frills or glitter. Curves clearly had more modern style to it, with their plastic models marked with built-in piercings and shirts advertised with sassy catchphrases on them. "Plus sizes available."
"Kirin goes here?" she said skeptically. The window peddeled it like it was a kind of tamer Hot Topic in terms of clothes, but it had to have normal clothes as well, or else where the hell did Kirin get her clothing!? "Sorry, I didn't mean THIS much culture shock..." Mina said a bit quizically
afwosn (4:31:36 AM): "Beetles?" Akashi asked quizzicaly. "What do bugs have to do with anything?" She shook her head not understanding the reference at all. "It's short for Yokozuna-mama." She said explaining herself. "Since that's what she is." She thought it was a cute litttle nickname that was still respectful to Kirin, someone who Akashi had adored as an idol of sorts for nearly as long as she could remember. She chased after Mina, keeping pace but thankful when the jog was over with. She was definitely in shape but those kinds of sprints weren't what she was used to. She stopeped and looked at the store and quirked an eyebrow. "This is what they are wearing these days?" She questioned. She blushed a little bit and then sighed. She raised her hand and pointed. "Then Let's go! I won't let some damn clothes beat me. My sexy hot body will triumph!"
Brutal Bard (4:41:38 AM): "This is actually a little crazy for what they're wearing these days, but pretty much," Mina confessed. "Let's kick those pants' asses!!" She entered the building, quiet rock music playing overhead. Darker colors seemed to rule the color scheme, obscure and popular cartoon characters on some, band logos on others, and some plain enough for Mina to see meeting Kirin's tastes. A girl around Mina's age nodded with curt but polite greeting, straight black hair and a nose stud marking her face as she flicked through a magazine. "Keep staring," her shirt encouraged across her breasts. "I'm taking your wallet."
Mina looked around for the plus sizes, making her way over and shifting through. She found some stretch pants that seemed to cling nicely enough, and a few pairs of jeans that would be more sparing on a pair of hips like Kashi's. Skirts were easy to work with as well... "Lemee know if somethin' jumps out atcha," Mina told her as she buzzed curiously around the clothing racks, trying to think what would appeal the most on Akashi's frame.
afwosn (4:46:43 AM): Akashi looked around the store with a sense of amazement and curiosity. She stared in wonderment at the different colors and looked around, finding her way back to the shirts. She found the plus sizes and pulled out a red shirt. "This one has a neat pattern and seems colorful enough. I wonder what it says." She said as she held up a shirt that said "I Hate Myself and Want To DIe" in English, Akashi not being particularly fluent in it only beamed at it. The rainbow pattern on either side making it even more colorful. 'Since usually I like patterns, but everything around here seems to have words on it... I bet it says something cute. I mean with the rainbows it kinda has to right?" (any chance to bring that shirt up is so great <.< )
Brutal Bard (4:47:30 AM): hahaha
Brutal Bard (4:57:54 AM): "Maybe... but people wouldn't speak a lot of English around here. Then again, English is trendy. Why, here's a lovely little thing with what i believe is the kanji for 'slut' on it," she joked in false bubbliness.
The clerk sighed and came over to the girls, at closer inspection bearing pink streaks near the back of her hair. "I'm sorry, but did you guys need anything?"
"Yea," Mina confessed. "We just dunno what it is."
"You from the league?" Mina stared at her for a moment. "What is it with you girls and dressing yourselves," she sighed. "What'm I working with here?"
Mina pointed quickly at Akashi. "Make her super sexy. ...sexier."
The girl smiled at her dryly. "I can work with this..." she said, as if she wasn't able to hear them as she looked her up and down
afwosn (5:03:23 AM): "I don't even know what it says..." Akashi thought for a moment. "Somethign about wanting... I think..." She shook her head. Akashi raised her eyebrow at Mina with her next shirt. "I guess my boobs say that as it is... I don't need a shirt announcing it to the world...' She said in a dry tone. She looked as the girl came up. Akashi was about to answer the question btu Mina seemed to beat her and she listened to the disappointment in the clerk's tone at the way they dressed. "I-I'm fashionable!" Akashi protested. She could handle Mina teasing her but for someone else to think she was outdated, she couldn't bear it. "I... need something that fits good and shows off my curves but ... I'm not used to wearign tight clothes... and I don't know what any of these shirts are." She said witha defeated tone. She then suddenly lifted her head. "Y-you watch the league?" She asked a hint of joy in her tone.
Brutal Bard (5:10:20 AM): "It's more popular than some of you girls think," she said, and smiled her painted pink lips at Akashi's defense. "You gals do some nice work there." She offered a hand. "I'm Layla. Good to meet you. Now relax, I work with girls your size, and I'm not sayin the classics ain't good." She thrust a thumb up at the speakers with a wink, apparently the music not being up to date. "But the girls from your league come here a lot, and they either don't know what to do or have real particular tastes. I'm just here to make some suggestions." She put an assuring hand on Akashi's shoulder, far gentler than her appearance would imply. "I'm just sayin', girls of all sizes come here and I just seem to know what they like, if you'll hear me out."
afwosn (5:17:38 AM): Akashi was actually kind of shocked to hear that AFW was so popular. She even blushed a little at the compliment. "ahhh arigatou." She said quietly. "Akashi." She introduced herself, bowing politely. The politeness faded as she continued to listen to Layla. Her eye twitched at her words though. 'girls your size' seemed to get to her but she let it go. She was soothed a little bit by the friendly touch and then nodded. "Well if you're the expert..." She said. "I think I look good inwhat I wear now... but the little imp over here wants to see me in "real clothes" she said giving a quick look over to Mina, but then smiling softly. "So I guess I'm all yours."

Brutal Bard (5:39:50 AM): Mina was frankly fascinated by the young lady's ideas, far more trusting in her tastes as a professional. "I'll be borrowing your girlfriend," Layla told her assuringly as she led Akashi towards a dressing rooms. "I like your hair," she said in small talk, motioning at her curls as they went. She grabbed a few things as she went: a skirt with a tastefully lower cut, a shirt with the kanji for "big" and "beautiful" printed almost on top of eachother, a red tee with a teddy bear resting on one breast, a pair of elastic-banded pants that clung comfortably to whatever they were offered, and seemingly as an afterthought, one with a chibi sumo wrestler on the belly. "Alright, try some of these on," she said ushering her towards the changing rooms. "Remember, big legs doesn't mean they aren't sexy, and you've got a hell of a figure boys would start wars for," she encouraged on top of that.
"I been sayin' that," Mina mumbled a bit.
afwosn (5:47:25 AM): Akashi was willing to trust the girl as well but as she was led back, she gave a glance back at Mina as the clerk assumed things. Her wide eyes searched for something but she didn't know what for. Whtehrt it be osome kind of confirmation or denial, she was whisked away before she could get an answwer. "I likeyours too." She said truthfully. "I don't know if I could handle dying my hair but these ringlets are work enough." She admitted. Her hair was something she took pride in. She blinked heavily as Layla began to heap different kinds of clothes on her. she gratefully took them and nodded at the clerks words. It was almost too much, but she appreciated the compliments and strode into the booth with confidence. She opted for the pants and, finding the Sumo more representitive of herself than 'big' and 'beautiful' she went with that. The pants were really snug but surprisingly comfortable. She wiggled into them and once she was settled in found herself checking her lower half out in the mirror. "Lookin (tbc)
afwosn (5:49:09 AM): damn good Akashi!" She said with a grin. She then slipped on the sumo shirt and noticed how it snug it fit. It showed off every last curve too and even revealed that she was wearing no bra as the cool air from having no shirt on made her nipples perk up and betray her. Without shame she whipped the door open and proudly strolled out into the store and twilrd around for both ladiees. "Well? How is it?" She asked with a sly grin on her face, already knowing she was wlking hotness.
Brutal Bard (6:09:30 AM): Mina was a bit jealous as the clerk led Akashi into the room, stepping aside with Mina and smiling playfully. "Need anything?"
"Not really..." Mina said quietly, fidgeting a bit.
"Didn't mean anything by the lesbo crack," Layla said with an overly familiar chuck in the arm. "Know how you girls play in that league."
"Yea," Mina sighed. "But it's.... really, REALLY complicated."
Layla just shrugged it off. Mina seemed to stew for a bit before cracking. "She's really special."
"Yea?" Layla just raised an eyebrow.
"And I have a girlfriend."
"Ouch."
"Kind of."
"Huh?"
"Complicated!" Mina blurted, Layla motioning placatingly at her.
"Alright, chill. Though guess I'm not the one you should be explaining it to, huh?"

Mina went quiet before Akashi burst from the tiny room, and Mina stared as her jaw dropped a bit. "Yow! Lookin' hot!" Layla hooted, then nudged Mina. "Hey! Give the girl an opinion that's not based on comission, why don't ya?"
"Yea..." Mina murmured. Akashi was not only sexy in the clothes, emphasizing but not quite flaunting her every little curve and fold, but it made her... well it changed her and it didn't. Akashi was radiant with confidence, and a little extra kind of personal glow that didn't come off from her confidence in her strength. "You look... beautiful," Mina said genuinely, blushing. "And hot... and super squeezable..." She'd rally the guts to squeeze her rump with her last spin. "One way or another, you're getting laid in those pants."
afwosn (6:14:35 AM): Akashi beamed when she was complimented by the clerk but she was even happier to hear it from Mina. She ran her hands down her body seductively. "You think so?" She said wiggling her hips a littlwe when she felt her butt grabbed. She turned back around to face the two. "Well damn. I can't beat that now can I?" She said at Mina's promise of getting laid. She then grinned, her heart thumping a little from all the attention and excitement. "I'm gonna try the rest on too!" She said. "But for sure I'll take these!"
afwosn (6:14:43 AM): (more coming >.< )
afwosn (6:17:24 AM): she slid back intot he dressign room and shut the door. this time she pried the pants off and pulled off the shirt and looked at her naked form for a brief moment before sliding the skirt up her body. it fit pretty well and had the same kind of breathing room as her hakama pants but just a little more breezy than the longer pants. They felt good and showed just the right amoung ot leg. She decided to go with the big/beautiful shirt feeling very much proud to be both at the moment. She slid it over her and gave her boobs a good squeeze to make sure they were placed right before stepping out once more, making sure to put her sexy legs out in the for front as much as possible.
Brutal Bard (6:26:23 AM): Layla raised an expectant hand to Mina as Akashi closed the door. Mina barely looked up to hi five it gladly. "Hit... that..." Layla said quietly, like a demand.
"Did," Mina said, a proud smile on her face before she frowned a little. Complicated."
"Alright, I'll stop askin'," the gothic clerk sighed.
The sumo stepped out to similar approval, Layla clapping a bit and Mina whistling at her flash of leg. "Wow, like the legs. Like the skin," Mina flattered. It was odd how the presence of the garment made the legs more sensual and attractive than when she was completely nude. "Prefer the pants a little, but..." She'd dip her hands under her skirt, brushing her hand over Akashi's rump before sliding down her thigh. "Can't complain about the accessability."
Layla just grinned at the sight. "I swear, I get goosebumps from seein' this good a makeover. I'm like some kinda sexy magician."
Mina smiled up at Akashi. "Enough to start with? Or you hooked on shopping?"
afwosn (6:31:36 AM): Akashi had a wide permanent grin on her face as she accepted the compliments gratefully. She even pushed her leg and thigh into Mina's hand and purred a little bit at the touching. "I'm definitely taking both." She decreed proudly to anyone in earshot. "And... I might just end up coming back..." She looked a little sheepish. "But I don't know if I am ready to give up my wardrobe. Even if it covers the rest of the body and doesn't show off my curves as much, there's something to be said about the sheer amount of cleavage my usual clothes have and for sexyness I think I still like that." She then grinned. "Plus with these I'll have to start carrying a wallet or purse." She said wrinkling her nose a bit. "But we'll see... I'm sure I'll add a little more of these kinds of outfitst o my wardrobe.
Brutal Bard (6:36:20 AM): "Ah, cleavage. A weapon of choice," Layla agreed, nodding sagely.
Mina held her arm assuringly, though unable to keep a hand from rubbing over her leg. "Ain't askin' you to change entirely. Just something spicy to wear when you're not feeling 100% macho sumo." Mina grabbed the small wallet she'd tucked into her yukata, handing her card to the clerk. Layla winked at her and started scanning things. "Wearing one of them out, or packin' em up?"
"Pack em up!" Mina suggested teasingly. "Then you'll have to walk home naked!"
afwosn (6:45:25 AM): Akashi winked at Layla knowingly at her statement and then looked down at herself once more, taking in her hotness. She grinned at Mina. "Maybe a few more outfits then." She said. "I'll wear this out." She said cheerfully. Pack the other up and put my clothes in a bag.. Thank you." She then looked at Mina. "Well you would have to join me then." She said slyly. "I don't lift the hood on this caboose for just anyone you know." She said giving her ass a nice slap.
Brutal Bard (6:57:30 AM): Mina purred lustily at the sight and Layla laughed at the frisky girls' antics, waving at them. "See you gals around. Come on back if you ever need to be told you're hot again."
Mina nodded and clung to Akashi fondly. "She's got me to do that," she chimed, kissing her on the cheek. "Now I believe I had another half of a bargain to complete, my little dressup doll," Mina giggled
afwosn (7:01:46 AM): Akashi gave a friendly wave to the shopkeeper and squeezed Mina tightly. She leaned into the Cheek and snuck another quick grab of Mina's butt as they walked out the door. "Another half of the bargain?" She said looking curiously at Mina. She thought she was talkign about fixing up Mina, but she didn't think that Mina would really go for it today so she wondered if it was something else (mostly I forgot <.<
Brutal Bard (7:06:09 AM): "You were gonna put me in your old-timey clothes," Mina said with a smile. "Unless you're hooked on this modern look now." She grinned. "Or we can go show you off to the world first."
She smiled and looked her up and down admiringly. "You uh..." she blushed. "You like feeling more like the sexy woman you are?"
afwosn (7:17:07 AM): Akashi grinned. "Let's take you to get some new clothes as well." She said in an almost mischievous voice. "And I love these clothes. I definitely feel ... different. I felt sexy in my normal clothes but not the same way. The other ones make me feel elegant, in these I fell... " She paused and grinned. "Well in these I feel hot!" She escorted Mina to a small little shop that was down an alley. off of a side street. She opened the door and a cozy little shop that looked half like a fabric shop and half like a tailors shop was adorned with mannequins that had yukata and rolls of various patterend fabrics. And older man greeted them. "Tanikaze-san!" She said as he bowed. "Miyoto-sensei." Akashi said bowing. "Have you come for a new wardrobe Tanikaze-san?" "Hai, Sensei, but not for me. She turned and gestured to Mina. "For my friend, Mina-chan." She said. "Please do your best to make something that suits her. Only the best, Sensei, arigatou." She said bowing slightly again. Miyoto then approached Mina.
afwosn (7:17:29 AM): "Mina-san, please let me take your measurments." he said brandishing a measuring tape.
Brutal Bard (7:20:40 AM): Mina gave Akashi a discreet "are you kidding me look," but would raise her arms up obediantly if there was no indication from her of the old man being a lech.
afwosn (7:29:04 AM): Akashi shrugged at Mina, as if there was no reason to question it. The man dutifully took the measurements and carefully wrote them down, not even flinching when he had to measure her chest or butt. "ahhh. Very well promportioned, Mina-san." She said and shuffled off behind the counter. "What pattern would you like?" Akashi stepped up and looked around. "hmmmm,." She said and looked at the patterns. She then spotted a bright red color with a flashy yellow and orange swirls looking almost liek fire. "Yes! That one!" She said pointing att it and looking to Mina. "
afwosn (7:29:12 AM): What do you think?"
Brutal Bard (7:40:13 AM): "Like it!" Mina said brightly. "Reminds me of after..." Her smile faltered momentarily. "I mean, the pattern's kind of like the kimono Vicey got me." Her smile was refortified quickly, eying Akashi. "I just hope you find me sexy in this, is all."
afwosn (7:49:23 AM): Akashi bit her lip at Mina's words but was staunch about her decision. "I'll find you sexy in anything!" She said proudly, winking at Mina. "But I know you will look awesome in it.." Akashi then bowed to Miyoto. "Please take your time Miyoto-sensei. We
afwosn (7:50:03 AM): 'll return later today." The man nodded and Akashi escpoteed Mina out of the store. "Well. Now we can show off our hot bodies. Soemthing like that takes a long time since it's made from scratch.
Brutal Bard (7:54:08 AM): Mina nodded. "Yea, I guess that makes sense. But just in a day, still... that's pretty impressive." She giggled and struck a standard "hand on hip, hand behind head" pose. "Course, I ain't somebody you buy off the rack for. I'm a classier broad than that."
She stretched her arms out over her head, letting the yukata work its ass off to cover everything, even her breasts pressing up around the cleavage line. "So what do we do til then?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:33 pm

He's been doing it his whole life. I guess he's the best. One of those dying traditions, like japanese sword making." Her voice was a bit sullen but she then brightened up. "Well, where do two hot young studs go and show off what they got?" She said wiggling her breasts at Mina, the stiff nipples still refusing to be subdued. "I mean, I can't deny the world my hotness, can I?" She said with a grin as she hugged Mina tightly. "But even if you were the only one that saw it, that would be good enough for me." She said nuzzlign the gymnast.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:18 pm

When she was done openly oggling her sumo lover's full but perky breasts, caught up easily and willingly in the hug. She giggled and nuzzled into Akashi's neck, pecking kisses at it fondly "So long as the whole world includes me, I'm good with that, sexy."
Mina shrugged at her inquiry, still trapped in Akashi's arms and not seeming to care. "Mall, club, park, walk randomly around town and keep dropping things. DDR's a good one too, I hear, if you're bouncy and good at it. Hey, wait..."

Mina paused a moment as she seemed to put something together in her head. She spoke with mixed caution and hope. "Kashi... are you trying to tell me that you own a sword?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:02 am

Akshi mentally kept in mind the places where she went. She pictured herself dancing to the DDR machine and knew that Mina was a little perv for suggesting it, just wanting to see her jiggle around and give off a show. She considered going there first. She was stopped by the sudden question. "Err..." she blinked. 'I do." She said quietly. "I own a specially made Daisho. It was made by one of the swordmakers up in Hakkaido. It's very special to me." She smiled a little bit thinking about it. Why did you ask that?" She questioned.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:05 am

Mina gaped at her for a moment, somewhere between accusing Akashi of being mad and squealing like a fangirl at how cool that was. "Well... you said the whole 'lost arts' thing, and you're way into traditional stuff... but like, wow. You've got a WEAPON in your hose besides your fists and your rack. That... that's badass! Do you like, know how to use it? Or just a collector heirloom thingy?"

She shook her head. It was Akashi's time now. "Later," she insisted, whether Akashi answered or not. "The eye candy store is open and we got a Kashi-chan special!" She had a few quick fantasies of what exactly the Kashi-chan Special would be, either in the ring or the bedroom.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:28 pm

Akashi was about to answer when she felt the mood change in Mina. Though she didn't think Mina suffered from attention deficit, she knew the girl had occasional bouts of fickleness and could turn her attention on dime when the occasion arrived. She then grinned. "Yeah!" Let's go." She said as she walked forward. "How about we go to that one thing you said. I mean... I don't do much dancing... maybe that would give me the motivation and since it's something I've never done before, I think now is the best time to try it!" She blushed. "Oh man... I'm not wearing a bra..." She then grinned almost evilly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next