Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Take Me Over

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Take Me Over - Page 6 Empty Re: Take Me Over

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:53 am

Mercy whimpered as Angela began to taunted her while Mercy lapped away at her pussy. he shut her eyes but Angela was able to almost completely bury Mercy's face in her ass cheeks, the secretary's nose pushed up against Angela's asshole fully.

Mercy was sweating badly, her pink hair drenched as she just tried to do her best. That was until Poison shoved the huge cock into her ass. Mercy's eyes went cross eyed as she was shoved even further against Angela's hot ass. Her lapping stopped for a moment as she panted, the fucking was driving her insane and her pussy constricted around the cock as Poison started fucking her.

"Hands..." Mercy whimpered... Hands..." She muttered again, drooling over Angela's pussy as she was jostled from the fucking.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:42 pm

"Hands?" Angela asked as she continued rubbing her ass and pussy all over Mercy's cute face. "I don't understand you, sweetie..." The naughty faux nurse was getting deeply aroused with Mercy's humiliation and used that to smear her honey on Mercy's lovely features. Kaori then stopped and placed her sex right in Mercy's mouth. "Come on, Mercy... finish the job."

On the other end Poison was doing what she did best, fuck people. She held Mercy's hip as if she owned the girl's ass and pounded away with reckless abandon, drilling Mercy deep with no other intention but going deeper with each thrust. Poison then sneaked a hand around Mercy and, while she continued pounding the girl viciously, she used her fingers to gently tease the girl's clit.

Take Me Over - Page 6 6u0iRWY
Take Me Over - Page 6 QiougD6Take Me Over - Page 6 TTlOMaFTake Me Over - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Take Me Over - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:15 pm

Mercy gugleed as she jostled in her bindings, forced to endure the punishment from both ends. Even as Angela rubbed her ass and pussy in her face, Mercy turned her head. "Ahn!" She moaned from Poison's fucking. She was becoming delirious as she just lapped away at Angela's pussy. "My hands!" She moaned into Angela's pussy. "Give me my hands and I'll do you anyway you want. I'll finish you properly, unnnngh..."

Mercy's eyes widened when she felt Poison begin to touch her clitty. "Ughhnnnoooo!" She splashed over the dildo again and was being rocked against the pillory, her tongue open and her lolling head licking Angela's pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:47 pm

"If you where any good at this you wouldn't need your hands..." Kaori said with a wicked smile as she shook her ass some more against Mercy's face, making it harder for Mercy to get any good licks. "So...Less talking more licking, bitch. " Kaori said, but she knew that in the current position it was going to be very hard for Mercy to really work her pussy, and anyway, she was more interested in tormenting Mercy than in cumming. So after rubbing herself some more on Mercy's face, Kaori stepped away and moved to one of the closets.

"Lets DP this slut..." Kaori told Poison as she produced from the closet a strap on dildo as big as the one Poison was still ramming on Mercy's flooded pussy. "Mmmm.... OK.... I choose ass..." Poison said as she slowly removed the toy from Mercy's pussy and moved it up, to stay poking and teasing Mercy's ass.

After a little teasing, Poison began to push the tip of her toy against Mercy's forbidden hole, hugging the girl around the waist while Angela freed her from the pillory. Once Mercy was freed, Poison would pull her back, trying to drive to toy all the way in, while Angela pushed on Mercy's shoulders, trying to make the girl stand up in front of her. "Time to make you the whore you have always wanted to be... " Kaori said as she pressed herself against Mercy, tits on tits while with one hand she tried to put the tip of her toy cock against the girl's pussy.

Take Me Over - Page 6 QiougD6Take Me Over - Page 6 TTlOMaFTake Me Over - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Take Me Over - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:43 am

Mercy squealed and struggled a bit as she heard the words of the naughty nurse. Poison's were worse but the actions were even more intolerable. As the dildo began to push into her ass, Mercy shut her eyes tightly. "Nooooooooo!" She moaned until she was speared by the cock, Poison dropping her onto it. Mercy threw her head back and silently screamed as the huge dildo pushed into her forbidden hole. With her mouth open, droll poured down the side of her mouth in a long stream as Angela hugged her and forced the other tip ointo her pussy.

Mercy lurched forward, her perky tits resting against Angela's as she hugged loosely onto the nurse. "Ughuhnn..." She muttered incoherently as she rested her head against Angela's neck and drooled on it. "Fuck me.." She muttered. "Fuck me ... just get it over with. I promise I'll enjoy it. Or won't. Whatever you want.' She babbled, clinging needfully to Angela.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:15 pm

"Ohhhhh you are going to enjoy it, slut. Whether you want it or not... " Angela said as she hugged Mercy back, pulling the girl closer to her as she began to hump the secretary up and down. But Poison didn't seemed to want to share Mercy and she too hugged the girl's hips and pull her towards herself. Soon a battle for control over Mercy's body began between Angela and Poison, who couldn't stop giggling as they fought for Mercy like two wolf would for a scrap of food.

Poison began to gyrate her hips to drill Mercy's ass as she moved her hands up to grab the girl's breasts and squeeze them. Leaning over Mercy's right shoulder she began to kiss the girl's neck and ear, while Angela moved over Mercy's left shoulder to do the same on the other side of the girl's neck. "Mmmm what a yummy treat... like the double penetration, whore? "

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:55 pm

Mercy could barely think as Angela pulled her one way and Poison pulled her the other. Her mouth hung open with a trail of drool hanging off it and her glassy eyes couldn't focus on anything as she huskily moaned through haggard pants. She was sweaty and exhausted and she was starting to feel raw from the fucking. The strappies in both her holes was too much and she wasn't even sure if she was cumming or not cumming anymore as she howled in elation.

Ahhhngh! Hannngh! I... yaannh... Yes!" She said, not even sure what she was saying yes to as her head lolled around int he tug of war. "Fuaahhhk... meeeeeeee!" She pleaded, trying to lick some of Angela's skin that she came in contact with while trying to push her hips out for Poison to fuck her ass harder.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:53 am

After a long struggle for control of Mercy's body, in which Angela and Poison pulled and pushed against each other crushing the secretary while they fucked her, the two rogues seemed to finally reach an agreement. Poison took control of Mercy's hips and began to pound her ass like there was no tomorrow, and Angela grabbed hold of Mercy's head and forced her into a deep dominating kiss. They continued doing this until they were exhausted.

Poison let go off Mercy first, pulling back and letting herself fall on the floor exhausted. Angela played with Mercy a bit more before finally letting go; she pushed Mercy to the side and also laid back to rest. "I think she had enough..." said Poison while huffing and puffing. "Yes... I think the slut learned her lesson." Angela agreed.

The two waited a bit to recover and then they got up and picked up Mercy, shoving the poor abused secretary into a cute dog cage just barely big enough for Mercy to fit on her knees.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:27 am

By the time the naughty nurse and her felonius friend were finished ravaging Mercy, the pink haired paralegal was nothing much more than an incoherent babbling lump as she flopped against Angela and wheezing heavily. Her whole body was sore and she was leaking from her pussy, mouth and eyes and just wanted to go home and sleep.

When she was pushed off, she just flopped to the ground in a heap, panting hard against the cold floor. When Poison and Angela got up, Mercy was still just laying there. She only grunted as she was drug off and stuffed into the cage like an anime.

"ughh..." She groaned as she was becoming aware of her position. "W-what are you... what are you doing...?" She groaned. "Y-you can't keep me locked in a cage..." She whimpered.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu May 08, 2014 2:19 am

"That is where you are wrong dumb slut..." Kaori said with a wicked smile while she leaned over Poison,resting her head on her partners shoulder hugging her. "We can do whatever the fuck we want. " The naughty nurse added and then she blew Mercy a kiss before turning around with Poison to start leaving. Poison in turn winked at Mercy and followed Kaori to the stairs. Poison turned off the lights before leaving the basement dungeon. "Bye bye, Mercy... see you in the morning."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum